Just create a compilation of your media or data on your Android® smartphone or tablet wherever you are and send it via Wi-Fi® to your PC with Nero Burning ROM! It’s automatically added to Nero Burning ROM on your PC and will be burned to CD, DVD and Blu-ray Disc™ instantly. Gone are the times of fiddling with cables, digging through your devices file system and waiting on your PC.
Nero AirBurn will directly notify you on your device when burning is finished. Take the disc and give it away, put it to your shelf, or directly enjoy with family and friends.
- ‘Burning over the Air’ - no need to connect your Android® smartphone or tablet via a cable. It’s all done almost magically over your Wi-Fi network
- Select the media or data you want to have burned on your mobile device and Nero Burning ROM on your PC will do the rest - automatically
- Add files to Nero AirBurn compilations straight from your favorite apps. Nero AirBurn will show the added items automatically
- Nero AirBurn supports compilation functions and disc formats of Nero Burning ROM (CD, DVD, Blu-ray-Disc™)
- When you use rewritable discs Nero AirBurn allows re-formatting your disc with just one click within the app
- Nero AirBurn will show a message on your device when disc burning is finished
Please note: Access to the same network is required for PC and mobile device. It is highly recommended to use only in private and secured wireless networks.
◎Transportation:Provides information on public transportation, weather report and several day tours in the National Palace Museum.
◎Visit Info: Provides visiting information, opening hours, ticket pricing, guide services, news, film schedule and information on different exhibitions.
◎Maps: Offers floor maps with exhibition information and live navigation on museum campus.
◎Collection: Showcases 100 National Palace Museum's treasures collection with 20 interactive pieces.
◎Learn More: Offers dictionary, timeline, ranking, learning center, with fun games.
◎Share: Allows you to share the app with different social media such as Facebook, twitter and blogger.
◎Timeline: An overview of the NPM's important cultural objects covering thousands of years.
◎ Permanent Exhibitions: Provides exhibit information, including introductions, locations, QR code navigation, pictures of and texts about cultural objects.
◎ Museum Tours: Enjoy visit routes that are prearranged or in which you pick and choose what you want to see to better enjoy cultural objects.
◎ Interactive Games: Interactive games (Video Puzzle and Treasure Hunt AR) to further enrich your experience.
◎ More Info: The latest information, such as "About NPM", "Hours & Admission", "Floor Plans", "About the App" and "Other Apps".
Exhibit info and content of cultural objects will be updated in accordance with the latest exhibition.
AR (Augmented Reality) technology is to utilize computer to create a virtual reality with lifelike visual, hearing, power, touching, moving and other senses. Through these sensual devices, users will be drawn into this virtual reality and will be able to interact freely with the virtual environment. This APP projects historical characters related to the Diplomatic Credentials on mobile devices as 3D models. Touch the cute little animated historians on your screen with your fingers, and they will be telling you amazing stories!
We develop this app to achieve following goals:
* Promote our collections
* Increase our service coverage
* Make use of Web 2.0 core concepts.
The contents include:
* Displaying the “Diplomatic Credential Presented by the Great Qing Empire to the Great British Empire”, “Diplomatic Credential Presented by the Great Qing Empire to the Great French Republic” in its original text.
* An audio-based guided tour to the display.
* The artifacts’ historical background information.
* Game download.
* Information related to the Letters.
In order to raise people’s interests in Manchurian language, we have created cute avatars.
A player can choose an avatar to play and learn to speak and read Manchurian in Qing’s imperial settings such as the Hall of Supreme Harmony 太和殿, the Hall of Prayer for Good Harvests of the Temple of Heaven 天壇祈年殿, Yonghe Temple 雍和宮, Beijing Ancient Observatory 古觀象臺, Marble Boat of Summer Palace 頤和園石舫 and the Forest Garden of Chengde Mountain Resort 熱河避暑山莊萬樹園.
According to the history, the Qing Dynasty did not become a constitutional monarchy. As a result, they created a Plan B.
The player is asked to look for the broken pieces of the Letters of Credence in three famous spots of the Forbidden City: the Palace of Heavenly Purity 乾清宮, the Sanxitang 三希堂 of the Hall of Mental Cultivation 養心殿 and the Miniature Curio Cabinets 多寶格 of the Shufangzhai 漱芳齋.
The pieces must be found and put together so the player can send these letters and finish the Plan B.