* Find native speakers of the language you are learning locally or worldwide
* Help each other learn foreign language through text and voice language exchange
* Share photos with your language partner about your life and home country culture
* Practice constantly and you will be amazed that language learning can be fun!
You pick the language you want to learn—there are over 100 from which to select—and almost instantaneously you’ll be in touch with native speakers of that language; you’ll start learning and practicing immediately.
HelloTalk has unique text and talk exchange mode:
- Write 500 characters in one language and then switch to another language
- Talk 5 minutes in one language and switch to another language for 5 mins
- HelloTalk manages language exchange text and time counting automatically
Language learners, what are you waiting for?
Say Hello, Talk to your language partner today!
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Italian, Russian, Arabic
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cantonese, Cebuano, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
English, 中文(简体), 中文(繁體), 粤语Canton, 日本語, 한국어, Español, Français, Portugués, Deutsch, Italiano, русский, العربية
Afrikaans, Shqip, العربية, Euskara, Беларуская, Bosanski, Български, Català, 粤语Canton, Sinugboanon, 中文(简体), 中文(繁體), Hrvatski, Čeština, Dansk, Nederlands, English, Esperanto, Eesti keel, Tagalog, Suomi, Français, Galego, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, Kreyòl ayisyen, حَوْسَ۪, עברית, Hmong, Magyar, Íslenska, Igbo, Indonesian, Gaeilge, Italiano, 日本語, basa Jawa, 한국어, Lingua Latina, Latviešu, Lietuvių kalba, Македонски, Malay, Malti, Reo Māori, Монгол хэл, Norsk, فارسی, Polski, Português, Română, Русский, Српски, Slovenčina, Slovensko, af Soomaali, Español, Kiswahili, Svenska, ไทย, Türkçe, Українська, اردو, Tiếng Việt, Cymraeg, ייִדיש, Yorùbá, isiZulu
- Supports searching for Language learning group/partner depending on fluency level, location and interests.
- Recommends material to study and perfect language exchange partner.
- Supports board and chat room for group members.
#4 Education App in New Zealand
#8 Education App in Canada
Are you interested in learning Chinese?
Do you wish you know someone in China, who you can ask about which cities to travel to, some insights on businesses you’re in, which schools to apply, or any interesting topics related to China?
If you’d like to learn Chinese:
Social language not only provides fun and effective voice courses for free; we also have thousands of Chinese users, wanting to chat and practice Chinese with you! What more fun and effective can it be than practicing and chatting with native speakers right after learning each course!
If you’d like to connect with someone in China:
Social Language provides you a platform where you can search real users in China. They’re interested in the western world and are eager to talk to you. You can exchange languages, resources, share your interests, culture or topics you’re both interested in!
1.Short & Effective Voice Courses
- Design for you to speak right from the start.
- Can see result with 5 minutes a day!
2.Accent Correction from Native Speakers
- Instead of just listening, you can speak & have native speakers correcting your accent!
3.Voice Chat with Friends from around the world
- Meet your study pals, teachers & new friends from across continents!
- Apply what you’ve learned and talk to them!
- Not only languages, you can share your cultures, resources, and interesting topics with each other!
4.Fun & Addictive Games
- Have fun while you learn!
- Play games, take challenges and earn badges along the way!
5.Join the community & Give Back
- Not only all courses are free, you can also earn rewards by teaching others!
- It’s an amazing feelings to help someone learn about your language & culture!
Plenty of native speakers are willing to teach & getting to know you through Social language, so join us now!
For more information:
Join our FB fan page: www.facebook.com/sociallanguage
Visit Official Site: www.social-language.com
★ Game-based learning course: an easy start for beginners memrise;
★ Quality courses based on the CEFR;
★ Learning while testing (provides review and consolidation);
★ Native pronunciation at standard or slower speed;
★ A novel way to study Chinese/Mandarin characters/pinyin;
★ Displays Chinese/Mandarin as pinyin or characters or both;
★ Switches easily between simplified and traditional Chinese/mandarin;
★ Learning progress synchronised across iPad, iPhone, iPod touch;
★ Keep new vocabulary and sentence patterns in your long-term memory;
★ Effective and efficient for learners on the go;
Playing for 10 minutes per day significantly increases your memrise of the expansive Chinese language(mandarin) to a conversational level, regardless of whether you have a background in Chinese/Mandarin or not.
What you will be getting out of "Learn Chinese" with no cost:
★ 50+ Chinese/mandarin language conversational topics
★ 150+ Chinese/mandarin grammar structures
★ 200+ sentence patterns
★ 1000+ keywords and phrases
★ 2000+ essential Chinese/mandarin language characters
Lessons that cover:
★ Mandarin Chinese Basics/Pinyin
★ Shopping in China
★ travelling to China (e.g., Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan,suzhou,kunming)
★ Chinese food
★ Chinese/mandarin games
Check out some reviews of "Learn Chinese":
► "I really enjoy this app (avid)! I pay a lot for a Mandarin's beginners class in China suzhou and in three days with this app I learned more. And I used several tools:Pleco, duolingo, edmodo, livemocha, memrise."
► "A great app for students to practice their reading, writing and listening. I am a Chinese/Mandarin teacher(not in China) teaching beginning level of grade 4,5 and 6 in USA. This app has great potential as teaching/reviewing tool for Chinese Mandarin language learners."
► "I use a suite of tools: Nulinuli,avid, Mindsnacks, Brainscape, Pleco, Kunming, Rosetta Stone, memrise, Battery Doctor, Edmodo,Blackboard,Airbnb,HelloTalk,memrise,livemocha,PicsArt. I was very excited to find ChineseSkill. It's definitely become my favorite. It makes a big effort to teach a range of elements. Characters,pinyin, tones, syntax, grammar. And most importantly it has a review feature which is crucial and often missing in language learning. Definitely give ChineseSkill a go."
► "I am an avid user of Duolingo. I felt both intrigued and bad for trying Chinese/mandarin Skills because I thought I was supporting an imitation. Feelings now is that this app definitely imitates duolingo's app but in return offers us a Duolingo like progression of vocabulary and grammar for Mandrin. There will be plenty of demand for such a course and at least such a resource now exists"
► "This is one of the best Mandarin Chinese learning apps out there! It teaches you both important vocabulary and grammar. It is a must have(avid)! Plus, other apps are expensive and still cannot compare to the quality of this app. I live in China suzhou now."
"Learn Chinese" keywords: language,languages,phrase, vocabulary, book, memrise,duolingo, dictionary,kunming, translate, speak, talk, study, lesson, course, travel, china, taiwan, beijing, shanghai, hong kong, free, mandarin, lite
ChineseSkill keywords: dictionary, translator,pinyin, phrase, vocabulary, course, lesson, conversation,avid, learn, translate,hsk,mandarin,China,language,tocfl,Airbnb,livemocha
Travel keywords:china, beijing, shanghai, hong kong, taiwan, macau,xi'an,xian,suzhou,li jiang,kunming
Both Mnemosyne and the Mnemogogo plugin must be installed on your PC.
Cards cannot be edited on your phone.
There is support for HTML markup (including LaTeX), graphics (including maps), and sound.
Instructions for configuring Mnemododo can be found at: http://www.tbrk.org/software/mnemododo.html#configuration
The first time can be a bit tricky, so please don't hesitate to email me at email@example.com if you need help.
Memrise is a Wikipedia of learning: over 300,000 community-created and edited courses to learn:
- Over 180 languages including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Cantonese, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, Finnish, Icelandic, Esperanto, Toki Pona and almost any other language you can think of
- Training for SATs, GMAT, TESOL, TOEFL and other standardised tests
- Revision courses for GCSE, A-Level, IBAC and more
- Train your Brain by learning capital cities, history, geography, pub quiz trivia and much more!
Memrise is changing the way millions of people learn... just about anything.
"I just found your app and I love it. Learning new vocabulary is now so much easier for me.” Andrej B, learning French
"My students find it massively addicting” Chris F, A-Level and GCSE Science teacher
"Mems are what I really like about Memrise. They are user-generated images, sentences, explanations and definitions which make a vocabulary item easier to remember.” Wiktor K, learning German
"First I opened a course for curiosity to see how it looks and sounds and then we started laughing together while learning new words.” BM, learning Chinese
WHERE ELSE CAN YOU FIND US?
On the web: www.memrise.com
On Twitter: @memrise
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Native connects you to native language speakers from around the world.
Find Native speakers of the language you are learning today!
- Find a Native to have a conversation with using the Native app.
- Just select the language you wish to practice and browse Natives that speak that language.
- If the Native is online you can call them directly (the call happens over data and is like using any free VOIP service)
- If the Native is offline you can schedule a call with them. They will be notified that you wish to speak with them.
- Once the call is completed you can rate and comment on the Native and share your experience on facebook and twitter.
An entirely new and modern way to practice languages is at your fingertips.
Download Native now. Learn directly from native speakers.
You may have used Duolingo, Memrise, Busuu, Rosetta stone to learn vocabulary and grammar. Now practise what you have learned with real native speakers!
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/getnativehq
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/getnativeapp
Learn more about becoming a Native
Learn more at getnative.co
**If you like Native, please consider reviewing the app**
This app helps me find pronunciation mistakes and and speak correctly - Anh Nguyen
(...) ultimately it is an excellent tool to improve English - Frank Santana
Learn how to speak English with most common phrases and words.
Day to day English phrases are categorized. Each phrase has a standard voice you can listen to and a record tool to save and play back your own voice. This way you can compare your speaking with the original American English accent and learn from it.
Speaking is more active than listening, by speaking out loud, you can detect mistakes and improve faster. The selected phrases are likely to be heard in daily conversations. These phrases are simple yet very useful.
You can track your progress for each speaking topic.
If you like the app, please rate and comment. Thank you!
You can translate, collect & memorize words, phrases, idioms and other chunks of language.
Vocabla is like dictionary, that never forgets about your vocabulary.
It can help you learn 300+ English words/month.
How it works:
New English word? Add it to Vocabla. Memorize it.
It's like a game: collect words from your everyday life context or from your professional activities.
Have fun learning new vocab with interactive simple tests.
* You can learn English words using: Spanish, Chinese, Arabic, Russian, Vietnamese, Turkish, Portuguese, Polish. Other language? Learn using English definitions
* Different trainings: Flashcards, Multiple Choice Test
* Library with the best word lists ready to use
* Different levels of lists to learn from: for beginners, intermediate & advanced learners
* You can share lists with other learners
* Your progress stats
* Users ranking
* Custom word translations
* You can learn pronunciation with sound to practice your spoken English. Audio will improve your speaking skills (Go Pro Plan)
* You can synchronize between multiple devices (Go Pro Plan)
Also available on your computer: http://vocabla.com
Ứng dụng cho phép bạn tùy chỉnh kích thước font chữ. Lập danh sách các thành ngữ yêu thích. Tìm kiếm và di chuyển nhanh giữa các trang.
Free language software to help you learn Estonian words and phrases as and when you need them. Surface languages Estonian has hundreds of essential phrases grouped into topics.
An easy, fun and free way to learn Estonian words and phrases quickly and efficiently, and increase your vocabulary fast.
Learn for free whenever you have a spare minute. Pick one of the many subjects and listen to the native speech, and use the flashcards or test yourself using the multiple choice screens.
All words and phrases are recorded by a native Estonian speaker.
Easy to use flashcard system.
Multiple choice test to improve listening and reading skills in Estonian.
The mobile app is a companion study tool to the iKnow! website (iknow.jp). With this app, you can enjoy the iKnow! experience on your phone or tablet.
Your iKnow! study progress on your Android device is automatically synched to your PC account, so you can study in the way that best matches your needs and lifestyle.
“Japanese, Chinese, and English”
Official courses are offered for studying Japanese, Chinese, and SAT English. The Japanese Core 6000 covers the 6,000 most commonly used words in Japanese, and the Chinese Core 2000 covers the 2,000 most commonly used words in Chinese. All words have sample sentences and audio.
“Spaced rehearsal learning”
iKnow! presents items in a spaced rehearsal pattern optimized for efficient learning. iKnow! calculates an optimal moment to review what you have learned so that you can learn more effectively.
iKnow! tells you what to study and when. Based on your targets and performance, iKnow! manages your study for you.
- Four study applications: iKnow!, Sentence Trainer, Brainspeed, and Listening.
- iKnow!: Master words and phrases with our patented learning algorithms.
- Sentence Trainer: Master sentence patterns and constructions.
- Brainspeed: Fast-paced quizzing and review.
- Listening: Listen to content on the go. You can slow down, loop, and favorite any audio.
- Study progress synched across Android, iOS and PC accounts
Students: study English anytime, anywhere. Learn on your own or with friends using integrated social media features like Facebook and Twitter.
Teachers: use the app to bring content into your classroom or to encourage students to practice English in their free time.
Get access to these great American English resources:
- E-books: graded readers for learners, resources for teachers, and the Worldreader library
- Audiobooks: available to download by chapter
- Music: positive messages through hip hop, jazz, children’s songs, traditional songs, and more
- “Trace Word Soup”: a fun vocabulary game already played over 3.5 million times around the world
- Voice of America news feeds for English learners
- A variety of language, news, social media content, and more!
[Note: "Trace Word Soup" is not yet compatible with tablet-sized devices; download the "Trace Games" app from the Google Play Store to enjoy this game.]
The app is free; however, users are responsible for the data usage costs charged by their mobile provider.
This app was designed for teachers and learners of English as a Foreign Language living outside of the United States.
For troubleshooting and answers to frequently asked questions see biNu's FAQ: http://www.binu.com/faq/
Learn more about American English at State: http://americanenglish.state.gov
Learn more biNu, an English Education Alliance member: http://www.binu.com
Permissions Information: Users may see a permissions warning stating the app could "directly call phone numbers...This may result in unexpected charges or calls" or "send SMS messages...This may result in unexpected charges" The biNu app can display phone numbers as a link so that if the user clicks the link, it directly calls the number from the phone. Any links to the phone's calling functions are initiated via user input and in no circumstances can calls be initiated without the user's knowledge. The SMS feature is used to send the user's PIN reminder directly from the phone. Again, this feature can only be accessed via a user-initiated click of a link within biNu, where it is clearly explained. biNu will never send SMS directly from the phone without the user's knowledge or consent. See the Privacy Notice below for additional details.
An up-to-date list with over 40 hotels in and around Enugu and a full vocabulary / dictionary complete this remarkable guide.
Initially published as the book "Nnöö - welcome to Enugu" and converted to this site, it has become the essential guide for development workers, volunteers, teachers, national youth service corpers, ex-pats, tourists and just anyone who wants to learn and enjoy Igboland customs, traditions and language.
Note that with this mobile apps you access the site without needing a mobile browser. For more reference, visit http://www.igboguide.org directly.