Use CENTURY 21 anytime, anywhere to pull up homes for sale around you using the GPS search or find homes based on address, city or zip code. You can narrow your search results by selecting the property type you’re looking for, your price range, the number of bedrooms and bathrooms and the distance. CENTURY 21 will show you all the details you want to know about a property, including price, square footage, estimated mortgage, taxes, features, descriptions, pictures, maps, directions to the property and more! Save your favorite homes to view later. You can also text or email listings to your friends.
If you have questions or want a tour of the home for sale, press the “Contact” feature to contact a CENTURY 21 Real Estate representative who can assist you.
Share the app with any cell phone user using the “Share this App” feature located on the main menu.
Use The MLS™ Mobile Real Estate anytime, anywhere to pull up homes for sale around you using the GPS search, or find homes based on address, city or zip code. The MLS™ Mobile Real Estate will show you all the details you want to know about a property, including price, square footage, estimated mortgage, taxes, features, descriptions, pictures, maps and more! Save your favorite homes to view later. You can also text or email homes to your family and friends.
If you have questions or want a tour of the home for sale, press the “Contact” feature to call or email a Real Estate representative directly from The MLS™ Mobile Real Estate.
• Access realestate.com.au’s listings of properties to buy or rent
• Locate properties using your current location
• Browse photos, floorplans and maps in full screen
• Save open for inspection or auction times to your calendar
• Find and contact an agent by phone or email
• Save the properties you love to your realetates.com.au account and access them across your computer, mobile phone or tablet
• Share your favourite properties with friends
If you are having technical difficulties with this app or want tips and tricks, let us know via Twitter @realestate_apps
Android End User License Agreement
By downloading and/or using this Application you agree and accept the following terms and conditions:
1. In accessing or using this Application you agree you will not decompile, reverse-engineer, dissemble or attempt to derive the source code of the Application or any content on our Application except as expressly authorized by us.
2. You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to U.S. embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a terrorist supporting country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
The Application is coded with measurement software, which is transparent to the user and allows us to customize the Application to your needs. REA generates a unique string to identify users. This enables the software to count the number of unique visitors to the Application and interactions with the property listings. This information is collected and aggregated, and in no way can this process identify a user personally. We use the independent company Omniture (adobe.com/solutions/digital-analytics.html) Adobe SiteCatalyst and HockeyApp (hockeyapp.net) to measure and analyse the usage across our Application.
If you do not want information collected in this manner, there is a simple procedure in settings that allows you to deny or accept the measurement software feature.
Copyright REA Group.
Some of the key features of the RE/MAX Real Estate Search App include:
· Instantly find nearby homes for sale based on your current location
· Customize your search using advanced search filters
· View properties using the dynamic map search
· Quickly zoom and navigate neighborhoods with interactive balloon view maps
· Generate turn-by-turn driving directions from your current location to properties that interest you
· Save your searches and favorite listings to your phone
· Quickly connect with a RE/MAX real estate professional via integrated contact links or through the local agent or office search
· Easily share properties for sale with friends and family via email
· Determine the best financial options, loan amounts and monthly payments with the integrated mortgage calculator
Nobody sells more Real Estate than RE/MAX.
See every new home for sale, just minutes after it's listed. Get access to the same information real estate agents use for a faster, smarter home search on-the-go.
• Never Miss a Home for Sale: Search 20% more homes for sale, get instant updates when new homes and condos come on the market and receive price reductions, view nearby open houses, and request to see homes in-person with local Redfin real estate agents.
• Get the Inside Scoop: Not only can you access the same information that agents use, but you get exclusive insights from Redfin Agents that you can't get anywhere else, period.
• Easier at Every Step: Find the perfect house or condo, then schedule a tour with a Redfin Agent to see it in person, all using the Redfin app. Plus, your Redfin account stays in sync so your favorites, notes, and home tour schedule are always with you.
Important Note: Search homes for sale in the metro areas of Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas-Fort Worth, Denver, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Lake Tahoe, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Orange County, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, Providence, Raleigh-Durham, Sacramento, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco Bay, Seattle & Western Washington, Tampa, Tucson, Twin Cities, and Washington DC.
Unlike the national portals, Homesnap is powered by the same real-time MLS listings used by real estate agents. House information includes home values, interior photos, bedrooms, bathrooms, taxes, lot boundaries, public school info, and much more.
Best Mobile Tool - REALTOR® Magazine
Most Addictive Real Estate App - HGTV Magazine
One of the Top 20 Best Apps - TechCrunch
App of the Month - Real Simple
* 20% more agent-listed homes than national portals.
* Access the same info used by REALTORS.
* Connect with your own agent or a local pro.
Every home you snap or favorite is automatically added to your profile, making it easy to keep track of the homes you find online and in the real world. Your snaps will always be kept up-to-date with the latest real estate info and prices.
YOUR NEWS FEED:
Add friends to search collaboratively. Whenever somebody in your network favorites a home or writes a comment, it will pop into your news feed.
We love to hear your feedback! Email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Homesnap only works for homes in the USA at this time.
This App allows you to sort properties by these asset classes:
Foreclosures & REOs
This app also has a Local Foreclosure Expert section that allows you to find Real Estate Agents and Lenders that specialize in these types of properties in your local area. This App allows users to save homes and foreclosures to a Favorites List, to ask property questions, and to email a link to yourself or friends of properties you have interest in. This App has extra emphases on ease of use and simplicity when looking for different asset classes of properties and homes for sale.
“Makes finding homes easy and quick.”
“Hands down the best real estate app I have ever used.”
Movoto Real Estate takes the headache out of searching for a home, whether it’s your first or your fifth. With our mobile app, you can quickly and easily find the most up-to-date listings of homes for sale no matter where you are. Tap into the same Multiple Listing Service (MLS) data trusted by professional agents, plus use interactive maps, comparable properties, and more to narrow your search. Once you’ve found a home you like, our app puts you in touch with a pre-screened local real estate agent that can show you the property and help you the rest of the way. Best of all, it’s entirely free.
What sets Movoto’s mobile app apart:
· Access to more than 1 million active listings of homes for sale in over 30 states across the U.S.
· Interactive neighborhood maps that let shoppers see precisely where homes are located
· Smart search that includes popular criteria, such as price range, size, location, and more
· Open house listings and the ability to save their dates to a personal calendar
· Listings of schools in the search neighborhood
· Favorite homes, searches, and personal notes can be synced to Movoto’s desktop and mobile websites, or other devices with the Movoto app
· Up-to-date listing status and price history for properties
· Notifications when Favorite Homes listings are updated, or new homes appear in your Saved Searches
· Beautiful full-screen photos of homes for sale
Search for homes for sale in the following states: AL, AZ, CA, CO, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MN, MS, NV, NJ, NY, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI.
Home hunters spoke... we listened. By talking to home searchers and scouring hundreds of real estate app reviews, we built a home finder tool that truly delivers what home seekers want out of a mobile real estate app: easy home searching with a higher number of search filters and an account that keeps track of saved homes across devices. This home finder app delivers a simple and enjoyable home search experience on top of millions of data-rich real estate listings.
Features of this home finder app :
- Customize your search with the most advanced search options available
- Map tracks which listings you have saved, viewed, and not yet viewed
- Mortgage calculator + monthly mortgage estimates on every home for sale
- Save properties, searches & notes -- access them on your phone, computer and tablet
- Uses current location to find nearby homes for sale, apartments for rent, and open houses
- Details and full screen interior photos on millions of listings
- Contact information for every listing
- Share your favorite homes for sale via text, email, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Driving directions to properties using Google Maps
- Swipe to go from home details to home details
- Browse homes for sale in a map view or list view – both views have photos!
If you ever have suggestions, questions, or need assistance with our home finder app, please don't hesitate to contact our support team by phone or email.
Enjoy searching for your next home by using HomeFinder.com Real Estate as your home finder tool. Browsing homes for sale has never been more simple.
Realestate.co.nz is the most comprehensive website of property for sale and rent in NZ. It features listings from over 95% of all licensed real estate offices which is about 50,000 homes with a further 16,000 sections and 7000 homes for rent.
This real estate Android app lets you:
· Discover property for sale and rent within walking or driving distance in all of NZ.
· Tailor your search by number of bedrooms and baths, price and much more.
· Browse property for sale or rent near you on a map to find homes for sale and open homes to visit.
· Get prepared for your open home with our inspection checklist. Give a property thumbs up or down and take a few photos and notes of your own to review later.
· Read tips on what to look for while you’re at an open home.
· Store your favourite properties to your My Property account on your Android phone.
· View high quality photos for each property.
· Easily view property details and email or phone the agent with a tap of a finger if you want to know more.
· Use Westpac’s mortgage calculator for home affordability.
· Find Westpac ATM’s and branches near you on a map while you’re on the move (no pun intended).
· Get finance assistance from a Westpac mobile mortgage manager to get that dream home.
Millions of Listings
Millions mapped has the vast majority of for sale and for rent listings in the United States. A recent study found that the 2 most popular apps were missing around 20% of the available listings in any given market. Not here!
The same study found that about 36 percent of the listings shown as active on were no longer for sale in the local MLS, compared with zero percent or near-zero percentage for the listings on the brokerage websites (US).
Most websites and apps do not get you in contact with a real person. You send an email and wait and wait. With us we have real live search assistants ready to answer your questions, 18 hours a day, every day!
Millions Mapped opens the mobile website of an IDX compliant member of the local MLS. This allows us to show the real data straight from the horses (or realtors) mouth.
Heat Map Data
Millions Mapped uses heat maps to give you context on the properties you are looking at. Want to know what areas have the highest foreclosure rates? Want to know what areas are easiest to walk to Starbucks? You can do that here.
The people behind this app are not multi-national venture funded corporations but local real estate agents in hundreds of local markets just trying to earn your business.
ERA Mobile Real Estate features:
- Save your search for property updates
- Save favorite properties to view later
- View full-screen photos and detailed listing information
- Send a property to a friend via text or email
- Call an ERA Real Estate agent directly for inquiries or to schedule a home tour
About ERA Real Estate:
In 1971, Jim Jackson founded the company, originally called Electronic Realty Associates, with the vision of utilizing the latest technology – then a fax machine – to provide the highest quality service. ERA Real Estate continues its innovator roll with the release of this nationwide mobile real estate search.
If you have questions, want more information about a home or want to tour a for sale home simply press the “Contact Button” to call or email a MetroList MLS PRO “Pro”. A “MetroList Real Estate Pro” will be able to assist you and facilitate your needs.
***** “Brilliant! This is such an easy way to search for property. Does not waste your time.”
***** “Helped me find my house. That simple.”
Find your perfect property match with Domain’s real estate app for Android. Discover apartments and houses for sale, rent, or share while you’re on the go.
• Thousands of property listings: Search real estate for sale, rent or share Australia-wide
• Amazing maps: Search and view properties via interactive maps
• Customise your search: Filter by price, bedrooms, bathrooms and other property features
• Property alerts: Save your favourite search and we’ll alert you when new properties in your criteria become available
• Finger Draw: Narrow down your property search, draw an area on your favourite part of Australia to find properties in the area
• Photo galleries: View property photos and floor plans on a full screen with a simple pinch gesture
• Inspection planner: Add properties to your inspection planner to view dates, times and maps
• Directions: Get directions to inspections and auctions
• Contact agents: Quickly get in touch with real estate agents about properties you’re interested in
• View offline: Shortlist your favourite properties and you’ll even be able to view offline
• Share listings with friends: Tell your friends via email, Facebook, Twitter and Google+
• Sync across devices: Log in to your Domain.com.au account to view your favourites, shortlist and inspection planner on any device
What people are saying about the Domain real estate app:
***** Go for this great app. Easy to use, easy to browse.
***** Awesome with tablet support! Top marks for supporting tablets properly.
***** Great app! Love the map viewing, so easy to use.
***** Maps integration is amazing! Thank you very much!
***** Very easy to use. Definitely a must-have if you are looking for property in Australia.
Help us make Domain better!
We are constantly working on new features and improvements to bring you a better experience.
If you have any feedback on the current version, or suggestions for future releases, please email us at email@example.com or chat to us on Twitter https://twitter.com/domain_mobile.
If you'd like to get a sneaky peek of what we're working on - join our Beta community at: http://goo.gl/gI9iua
Easily adjust filters to see mls listings just right for you, and then save your favorites or share with family and friends. Contacting a real estate agent to assist you in your search has never been easier.
• Instant Maps: Instantly find nearby homes or rentals GPS driven location finder. Quickly zoom and navigate neighborhoods with our interactive maps
• Custom Searches: Add real estate search filters like price, neighborhood, number of beds, and more
• Full-screen Photos: Scroll through vivid, full-screen photos of homes
• Connect w/Agents: Quickly contact relevant real estate agents
• Directions: Instantly generate turn-by-turn driving directions from your current location to the property of interest
• Financial assistance: Determine best financial options, loan amounts and monthly payments with the integrated Homes.com mortgage calculator. Instantly check credit scores and complete an optional online home loan pre-qualification application
Homes.com, the partner in your home searching and living needs!
Features for Consumers & Members
• Award-winning HAR.com residential property search engine to find homes for sale or lease in the greater Houston area.
• Wide range of search filters such as proximity, price, square footage and more.
• Map automatically refreshes to display listings when you pan/move across the map.
• MLS listing information is updated every 15 minutes.
• Most comprehensive listing details include price, room dimensions, interior and exterior features, open house schedule and more.
• Easily slide through a photo gallery for each listing (including up to 32 photos,which is more than you may find on any other app).
• Enhanced Google mapping with Street View.
• Bookmark your favorite listings.
• View a history of your searches.
• Easily contact the listing agent or broker.
Features for MLS Subscribers Only
HAR MLS subscribers may log in to the password-protected member only area by using their HAR.com username and password. Members have access to their leads, their listings, and their company's listing inventory.
Detailed listing information includes:
• Complete listing details
• Days on Market
• Archive and agent full report (Listing price changes)
• Access to Tax Profile Report
• Showing instructions (if applicable)
• Tax information (including values and tax rates)
More from developer
Available as Chrome extension, too: http://goo.gl/RgwsI
Praise for Real Estate Answers app:
★★★★★ "Amazing...Very useful"
- Kamlesh Jaiswal
★★★★★ "Excellent...Very excellent app"
- Alsharqawi REHAM
★★★★ "Great answers!"
- Scott Smallsreed
★★★★★ "This app is truly helping. It's helping me invest in the right way."
- Shawndon Branson
★★★★★ "Cool! Great!"
- Lynda Cruz
★★★★★ "Wonderful service! The maker of this app is very customer oriented and friendly. From what I have seen about this app, it's everything that it advertises - Get questions answered for the properties you may find. You are great!!!"
- Vic Phan
★★★★★ "This is awesome! Can ask questions and get answers about real estate."
- Juanita Todd
★★★★★ "Great! This helps a lot."
- Karen Bartholomew
- John Cole
★★★★★ "Great app! Easy to use!"
- Jakub Jakubas
★★★★★ "It's awesome!"
- Kristina Osborne
★★★★★ "Nice! It's a useful app, not one that will just take up space, u will use it if u have ANY real estate concerns."
- Robert Bryant
★★★★★ "Great Application! Awesome!"
- Reginald Austin
★★★★★ "Good app! Thank you keep up the good work."
- Debbie Paetow
★★★★★ "A1 app! Very easy-to-use and it covers all the question. Making the answers available at your fingertips. I will use it always and recommend it too others."
- Dwight Scott, Samsung Galaxy S3
- Charles Washington, real estate investor
★★★★★ "Very good app found my dream home in one month"
- William Walker, Toshiba AT100 user
★★★★★ "This app works exactly as advertised. This is a great way to anonymously get answers to your real estate questions."
- Darren Watson, Samsung Galaxy S3 user
★★★★★ "I've used the Answers app on my phone standing in front of a For Sale sign. Five minutes later I had an answer and a lead on a realtor. Pretty cool."
- Jonathan Peterson at Ideograph LLC
★★★★★ "This application has been so helpful as I drive around and look at homes. I have received many great answers and I love that I remain anonymous."
- Mandy, HTC Droid Incredible user
"I think the idea is significant. It demonstrates the power of mobile platforms to deliver experiences that the desktop web could never approximate. To create new forums for conversation that are both highly contextual and immediate."
- Joel Burslem at 1000Watt Consulting
Possible questions include:
- What is my home worth?
- How is the market doing?
- What is for sale nearby?
To post a real estate question:
1. Type your question
2. Add any necessary details
3. Select a city, a ZIP code, or an address to provide context to your question
4. The app keeps track of your questions. You can choose to be notified by email when your questions are answered.
Powered by http://api.realtybaron.com/answers
NOTE: Only USA and Canada markets are supported at this time
Ask questions about any listing and receive answers from local real estate experts.
Enter a specific city name or ZIP code to see listings beyond your current location.
NOTE: Only USA markets are supported at this time
*** PLEASE NOTE: Only USA, Canada, UK, and Australia real estate markets supported at this time ***