✭ "Overall, Slider Widget is incredibly easy to use and very intuitive." ✭
(Paul Wilks @ androidtapp)
✭ "So many apps try to do too much, or be too clever, but Slider Widget gets the balance right." ✭
✭ "this should be a part of android" ✭
(Raymond @ play store comment)
✭ "Brilliant Excellent UI and functions, exceeds all expectations. Really easy to use." ✭
(Yunus @ play store comment)
✭ "It's awesome and perfect! Honestly don't know why other similar widgets have more downloads unless this is brand new?" ✭
(Backitude @ play store comment)
- - -
A small Widget that gives control of the screen brightness and the sound volume directly from your home screen. You can easily manage those with the widget's slider or your hardware buttons. With a double click, you can also use the buttons to toggle. Slider Widget shows 6 Categories (e.g brightness or ring volume), which you can choose from 7 categories (more below). You can also change the order of the categories displayed in Slider Widget.
Slider Widget is - primary - a Widget. So you have to add it to your home screen.
✓ Displays brightness and volumes
✓ Control screen brightness
・ or set auto brightness (on/off)
✓ Control volumes
・ voice call
✓ 3 input options
・ change values with the slider
・ change values with hardware (up/down - buttons)
・ use buttons with double clicking to toggle (BETA)
✓ 4 widget sizes: 1x1, 2x1, 3x1 and 4x1
✓ Position of the slider can be changed (all 4 directions)
✓ Color theme can be changed
・ ICS blue
・ transparent background (on/off)
✓ Categories to show in the widget and their order can be set
✓ Indicator shows if notification and ring volumes are connected // not with honeycomb and ics
✓ more Settings like
・ notification uses ring volume (on/off) // not with honeycomb and ics
・ play confirmation sound if volume changes (on/off)
・ toggle function can be de-/activated for each category
✓ Languages: English, Arabic, Turkish, French, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Dutch, Catalan, Czech, Serbian, Ukrainian, Dutch, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional
Slider Widget needs the following permissions
WRITE_SETTINGS - to change e.g the screen brightness
INTERNET - to report bugs
VIBRATE - to vibrate if going into vibration mode
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If you want to help translating Slider Widget into your language, you can! There is an Crowdin project:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
NOTICE!: There is a - systemwide - Bug on some ICS devices that widgets aren't shown in the widget section after their installation. After a force close of the launcher or a reboot the widget should be shown. Sorry for that.
display, change, settings, screen brightness, volumes, widget, slider, seekbar, toggle, small, style, stylish, customizable, minimalistic, easy, ring, media, voice call, alarm, system, notification
This easy and elegant tool enables you to toggle mobile data with one click, without messing up your APNs. Choose from either small or large widget sizes for convenient placement on your home screen.
- multi system setting widgets in 1 package
- 1 click to toggle mobile data
- Both small and large widgets
Please try "Traffic Counter Extended" BEFORE buying!
- Cell and Wifi counter
- SMS and Call counter
- App network stats (if supported)
- Stylish widgets (1x1, 2x1, 4x1)
- Notification icon (update and usage)
- Display All/Month/Week/Today's traffic
- Limit and usage notification
- Billing & cost calculation
- Exclude numbers and timespans
- Statistics and graphs
Also worth to note
- Low energy usage
- Backup to SD
- Light: just 300kb
- READ_CONTACTS for call log
- READ_SMS & RECEIVE_SMS for sms log
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE for backups
Danish, Dutch, English, German, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish and Swedish translation available.
Discreet and simple widget that can be placed on your home screen to keep an eye on your network usage. Shows wifi / wlan and 4G / LTE / 3G / GPRS traffic.
Try out the new quota in the pro version. :)
You can customize the user interface and configure widgets individually - just take a look at the screenshots.
Please report any bugs. :)
Pro version features:
- Turn off display of cell/wifi individually
- More background colours
- More font colours
The good old widgets are still available if you rather want to use them. They're named "OLD Data counter" in your list of widgets.
If you want to become a beta tester of Data counter widget and stay ahead of the rest, please check out https://plus.google.com/communities/115029169945937176952 :)
Known issue: There's a bug in Samsung Galaxy Note 3's latest firmware version that leads the device to not count Wi-Fi traffic.
- multiple widget sizes, each can be disabled
- small widget icons, up to 7*7 icons per screen.
- widget performance screen
- customize widget icons by icon packs
- various widget backgrounds, changeable transparency
- various icon sizes
- change label position/color/size, hide labels
- backup/restore widget definitions
- change image, label, refresh rate of widget types
Widget icon types:
- application launcher
- recent application (dynamic)
- shortcut: bookmark, contact, setting, ...
- battery current
- battery temperature
- battery time
- battery voltage
- internal storage
- external storage
- cpu usage
- cpu frequency
- cpu usage * frequency
- running/recent applications/processes count
- e-mail unread count: gmail or any imap server
- missed calls count
- messages unread count
- bookmarks, history
- next alarm
- mobile signal strength
- mobile traffic
- wifi signal strength
- wifi traffic
- wifi name
- wifi link speed
- cpu governor
- mobile data
- mobile network (2G/3G/4G) - opens settings
- apn selector
- data roaming
- wimax (4g)
- wifi selector
- wifi ap (hotspot)
- bluetooth (2 or 3 state)
- bluetooth tethering
- nfc - opens settings
- airplane mode
- brightness (can set levels)
- screen timeout (can set levels, keep screen on)
- screen off
- screen filter
- screen orientation
- sync all
- background data
- ringer mode
- haptic feedback (vibrate on touch in ics)
- sd mount
- sd refresh
- usb mass storage
- flash (needs TeslaLED Flashlight)
- clear cache
- reboot (for rooted devices, normal/recovery/bootloader/shutdown)
- usb debugging
- stay awake (with wake lock)
- refresh widget
- volume profile selector
Languages: english, magyar, русский, deutsch, ελληνικά, polski, español, český, 正體中文, yкраїнський, italiano, slovenčina, 日本語, 한국의
This is a free, ad-supported application. If you donate:
- ads will be removed
- set custom label color for every widget icon, on/off/unread/missed icon states
You can donate by buying the Elixir 2 - Donation Key application or you can make a donation from my web site or from the application.
The left hand button toggles Bluetooth on and off. This is a slow process and so the button changes to a yellow color while the change is in progress.
The right button requests the Android operating system to make your device visible for 120 seconds. The Android system will then ask you to confirm this action. A “Reminder” page will then be displayed with the “visible” icon. This Reminder page will automatically close when the visibility period ends. In addition you may close this Reminder page at any time using the Android device Back button. If you do not confirm the visibility request, the Reminder page will remain visible and you will need to close it using the device Back button.
This widget needs a space on the home screen of 1 cell high and 2 cells wide.
This widget installs on the home screens using the standard procedure for your device.
The typical procedure for installing a widget consists of:
1. Download the app widget to your device.
2. Go to the home screen and long press on the screen where you want the widget to be placed, or press the option menu button and select “+”.
3. Select Widgets.
4. Select this Bluetooth Widget.
Your Android device must have Bluetooth hardware installed and functioning with the Android operating system.
*New Backgrounds added*
With Power Widget you gain quick access to most of your important settings.
And most important it is highly customizable. Change background transparency, the order of your toggles or even how much toggles you put on your toggle bar is up to you.
Airplane (Please note that toggling airplane mode on/off is no longer possible as of Android 4.2.)
Bluetooth (only >2.x)
Lock Pattern (<2.2)
Brightness Slider (with auto for >2.x)
Sync (only >2.x)
GPS (since 2.x link to the settings page)
2G/3G (since 2.x link to the settings page)
- On some devices you might need to restart you device before Power Widget appears in your widget list.
- If you purchase the regular version of Power Widget, please uninstall this version afterwards to get rid of the notification messages (not necessary when you unlock the trial version).
- Power Wiget lite is still free and works without restriction as it used to, but it keeps reminding you to purchase the unlock key. Therefore, we decided to call it a lite rather than a free app.
You can also add shortcut to your own apps into the notification bar!
In the settings, you can choose which notifications should be active. All icons & colors can easily be changed through the app for full customization!
Now with Android Wear integration! Select which toggles you want to see on your Wear smartwatch and say "Start Notification Toggle" to switch your phone to silent, lock it, turn on the flashlight...
• Not every toggle will work on every device
• Some settings aren't changeable by user apps, so it will bring you directly to the Android settings
• Exclude from task-killers!
• Some toggles require root access
• The app can not remove the build-in toggle notification on Samsung phones
• Please read the FAQ in the app before posting a review
Available toggles & shortcuts:
• Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
• Brightness mode / menu / 5 predefined stages
• Screen timeout dialog
• Wake lock
• Flight mode
• Mobile data
• Flashlight (might require "TeslaLED" app)
• Sync & Sync now
• WiFi- & USB-Tethering
• Music: previous / next / pause
• WiFi settings / advanced settings
• Bluetooth settings, Bluetooth visbility
• Mobile data settings
• Data usage
• next Wallpaper (requires "Wallpaper Changer" app)
• Lockscreen (requires "Delayed Lock" app)
• Shutdown & Reboot (requires root)
• own apps & shortcuts (shortcuts feature requires an in-app purchase)
This awesome app icon is made by http://www.graphical360.com :)
If you don't like the default icons, click on 'Icons & Colors' and use your own icons or use the 'Icon Downloader for NT' app do download alternative icons made by xda users.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - toggle GPS on Android 2.2 devices
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - toggle wifi tethering
ACCESS_SUPERUSER - direct GPS toggle on rooted devices
BILLING - for in-app billing
BLUETOOTH_ADMIN & BLUETOOTH - toggle Bluetooth
CALL_PHONE - direct call contacts from notification
CAMERA & FLASHLIGHT - turn on camera flashlight
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - toggle mobile data on 2.3+
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE & ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - toggle WiFi
EXPAND_STATUS_BAR - to close the status bar on ICS devices
MANAGE_USB - toggle usb tethering
NFC - toggle NFC
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to load custom icons
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - place the notifications after boot
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - necessary on Android 2.x for detecting which toggle was clicked
VIBRATE - for haptic feedback option
WAKE_LOCK - for the wake lock toggle
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save shortcut icons like contact pictures
WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS - GPS toggling on rooted pre-4.3 devices
WRITE_SETTINGS - to toggle various stuff like rotation & screen brigthness
WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS - toggle sync
Floating Widget lets you interact with any homescreen widget while you’re using any app on your device.
Ever wish you could:
- Control your local or streaming music without leaving your current app?
- Have a sports scoreboard up while using your e-book reader?
- View a data usage widget in real time while using the app you’re testing?
- Have a clock on the screen while playing a full screen game?
- View CPU usage while you’re interacting with an app?
- Have the a traffic indicator widget always up while commuting?
With Floating Widget, you can do all of these and more! Check the screenshots and embedded video for setup and examples.
-Choose from any widget you have installed designed for Android’s home screen
-Position the widget anywhere on your screen
-Resize the widget to as big or small as you’d like
-Save up to 5 different floating widget profiles
-Have multiple widgets floating at once
-Create custom shortcuts to quickly launch any of the 5 profiles
-Tasker/Locale plugin support
-Control widget transparency
-Start last used profile(s) on boot
-Holo themed [Honeycomb+]
-Notification quick actions [Jelly Bean+]
This app is under active development and widgets were not designed for this, so instead of leaving a negative review because of bugs and glitches, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues, concerns or questions. I am willing to give refunds past the initial 15 minute window the Play Store offers, so please give Floating Widget a try.
** Attention developers: If I’ve used your widget/application in the description/tutorial and you don’t want the free publicity, please contact me and I’ll remove it immediately. Floating Widget only exists because of your awesome widgets **
Requires Eclair (2.1) and 5 special permissions:
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - to make the widget stay visible on the screen
READ_PHONE_STATE - to allow the widget to hide when a phone call comes in
VIBRATE - to signal that the widget is in move mode
CHECK_LICENSE - to validate purchases and prevent piracy
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - for the start on boot option
The following are just search terms to help others find this app, you can ignore. always on screen widget, widget always on top, persistent widget, system overlay, widget anywhere anytime, airwidget, air widget
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 edition)
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
PEN Window Launcher allows you to invoke the Pen Window drawer without using the Spen. It removes the hassle of having to take out your Spen, hover and click the Spen on the screen, clicking the Pen Window icon and then drawing a window just to open the Pen Window drawer. With this app, it takes you just one to two clicks with your finger to open the Pen Window drawer. How more convenient is that.
There are two shortcut widgets that can be dragged from the Widgets Section of your home launcher:
1. Pen Window launcher widget - to open a floating icon which hovers over any open application so you can invoke the Pen Window drawer whatever you are doing and whenever you want.
2. Pen Window drawer widget - to open the Pen Window drawer directly and is useful if you use third-party apps like Tasker, LMT Launcher or gesture control apps to call the Pen Window directly.
The floating launcher icon and/or the Pen Window drawer can also be opened from the notification drawer when the app is active.
There are various settings you can set for the app like custom window size for the Pen Window drawer, floating launcher icon size and transparency and more. Settings are normally accessible from the notification panel.
Pen Window Launcher will work with both rooted and non-rooted compatible devices.
"Widgets for Nest" allows you to control your Nest Learning Thermostat® through the use of a widget on your home screen. The Nest widget provides useful one click actions to increase and decrease the target temperature, set your home and away status and more. It shows several usefull parameters like the current target temperature, ambient temperature, outside temperature and more. You no longer you need start a separate app to control your thermostat and will be able to see the current target temperature and ambient temperature as soon as you unlock your phone and view your home screen.
● Supports all Nest supported HVAC modes, heating, cooling, ventilation and dual temperature systems
● Supports adding any number of widgets
● Supports any number of Nest thermostats you might have in your house
● Widgets are fully customizable including font sizes
● Widget label can be renamed
● Multiple quick action options when touching the widget
- Show control panel
- Quick temperature set
- Toggle home and away
- Toggle fan
- Show widget settings
- Set heating mode
- Set cooling mode
- Set heating/cooling mode
- Set off
● Supports both Celsius (°C) and Fahrenheit (°F) depending on the setting in your Nest thermostat
● Widgets are fully re-sizable from a 1 x 1 size to full screen on supported devices
● Status bar notification and control for access to your thermostat(s) from any app
● Shows current ambient temperature
● Shows current target temperature
● Shows current humidity
● Shows current outside temperature
● Shows home and away states
● Shows leaf indicator
● Allows one click actions to increase and/or decrease the target temperature
● Shows away and home states of your Nest thermostat
● Shows fan state on supported Nest thermostats
● Shows heating state of your Nest thermostat through the use of colors
● Quickly re-assign another Nest thermostat to the widget
Feedback and feature requests
Please send your feedback and/or feature requests to email@example.com
● Screenshots might not reflect the latest version
This widget allows you to toggle fastcharge / force AC charging right from a homescreen. No longer do you need to open an application to toggle!
A supported kernel plus this widget allows one to force AC charging for any charger that is detected as USB (e.g. many car chargers) and pull the full current the charger can support. This eliminates the issue with your battery getting depleted while navigating despite being plugged into the car charger! It also provides additional security when connecting to public charging stations because by forcing AC charging, USB/adb data transfers are disabled, protecting your data.
Current known supported devices/kernels:
HTC Rezound + incredikernel
HTC Incredible + incredikernel or gingertiny
HTC Vivid + incredikernel
Galaxy Nexus + any kernel with force fast charge
Nexus S + any kernel with force fast charge
Fascinate, Captivate, Vibrant + any kernel with force fast charge
HTC Evo 3d + any kernel with force fast charge
HTC Incredible 2/S + any kernel with force fast charge
Other devices may be supported at later dates. If you find a device and kernel combination that is supported but not listed here, please contact me so I can add it to the list.
- GPS (shortcut for honeycomb and up)
- Network 2G/3G (shortcut)
Why APN doesn't work on ICS and Jelly Bean?
- Because Google suddenly decided to remove this feature for developers: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=24227
For HC, ICS, Jelly Bean and up, you need to add widget from AllApps -> Widgets -> Select OnOff Widget from the list
For older versions: long click on empty space on your home screen -> Widgets -> Select OnOff Widget from the list
ADD WIDGET TO THE HOME SCREEN!!!
Also added support for skins.
Email us if you have problems.
This package includes all my previous widgets in one easy download, AND includes 3 new widgets:
Cell Data Widget (Currently NOT working in Android 5.0 - Thank Google for breaking it).
GPS Widget (links to Location settings but shows status - Android security limitation :( )
Wifi Tether Widget (has issues currently on the HTC One and perhaps other phones. This turns on forwarding on the phone if it's allowed.) - This has been tested on the Galaxy S3/S4/Nexus 5.
*Android 4.2 does not allow changing airplane mode directly any longer. I will look into changing this with root.
This pack helps to support the developer, and also includes an application to show novices how to add widgets and provides contact information for support.
Thank you everyone for trying my widgets!
RED - bluetooth off
BLUE - on
GREEN - headset is connected
Toggle Widgets Pack - Wifi, GPS, Bluetooth, Silent, Rotate, Brightness, Airplane, 2G/3G
Toggle Widgets Panel - new app!!!
★ Do not install on SD card.
★ I can't sort and delete the button when creating widget.
In the top of the preview window, click the button to delete, press and hold the button to sort.
★ Can not uninstall?
Please deactivate "Settings"->"Security"->"Device administration" before uninstalling.
Supported Toggle Actions:
• Data Connection
• Screen Always On
• Airplane Mode
• Scan Media
• Unlock Pattern
• Speaker Mode
• Auto-Screen Lock
• 4G Toggle
• Mount SD
• Wi-Fi Hotspot
• USB Tether
• Bluetooth Tether
• Lock Screen
• Wi-Fi Sleep Policy
• Task Manager
• Memory usage
• Storage usage
• NFC Toggle
1. A powerful custom functions. Including custom icons, icon color, font color, background color, background image, the grid size, etc.
2. You can all applications to the widget. In addition, you can also add many components, such as SMS, Gmail, Calendar, Weather, bookmarks, Contacts, Music. Real Widget also built some of the switch, such as Wifi, Bluetooth, battery indicator, synchronization, data toggle, traffic statistics, brightness, etc., and I will add more components later.
3. Support for large-screen device, as long as you change the size of the Widget, you can achieve the same with Windows 8 desktop effects.
DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS: Used to add "Direct Call" shortcut to the widget.
READ SMS OR MMS: Used by "Message" widget.
FULL INTERNET ACCESS: Only used to get mail content from url: https://mail.google.com/mail/feed/atom/.
READ CONTACT DATA: Used to add "Contact" shortcut to the widget (see the capture).
READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION: Used by "Calendar" widget.
READ BROWSER'S HISTORY AND BOOKMARKS: Used to add "Bookmark" shortcut to the widget.
MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS: Used to backup the widget configuration.