Gone For Good – We collect your donated items and deliver them to a charity of your choice.
Do you have any unwanted items that you’d like to recycle by donating to a charity? Would you like them collected from your home for free?
We connect you to local charities who provide a collection service. We also have a NEW #CharityVan service piloting within the M25. These are vans that we own. You can book them, free of charge to collect at a time and date convenient to you. We aim to collect within 4 days of you using the app.
It couldn’t be simpler:
1) Enter your postcode and select your address.
2) Click on the icon which best fits the description of your donation (e.g. clothing, small furniture etc).
3) Indicate the quantity of items you wish to be collected.
4) Click on a price band which roughly indicates how much your donation was originally worth.
5) Pick a charity or hospice from the list of local partners.
6) If you live within the M25, you will be asked to choose a date and time slot.
7) Enter your contact details.
8) Upload up to three photographs of your donation.
9) Add a description of what is included in your offer.
10) If you’re a UK taxpayer you can also add Gift Aid so your charity gets more money at no cost to you.
11) Your chosen charity will contact you to confirm collection of your items at a time that suits you. If you’ve booked a #CharityVan, you will receive an email to confirm your chosen collection date and time.
12) Tell your friends about your donation by sharing on Twitter and Facebook – share the good vibes, maybe they will donate too!
13) Feel good! You’ve done something great for the environment and for people in need.
So, download the app and see what we can help you make gone, for good.
What is Gone For Good?
Gone For Good is the app that takes the hard work out of getting rid of things you no longer need. You don’t have to worry about hiring a van, or moving things from A to B, just use Gone For Good and we’ll make it happen for you.
The Gone For Good #CharityVan is a courier service based on a technology-led solution. It takes market leading solutions from the home delivery sector and adapts them for the charity sector.
If your preferred charity doesn’t pick up the specific types of items you’re donating, there are other options available to you, including dropping off at your local charity shop, donating to a different charity or recycling – details are available within the app.
Gone For Good also helps charities to raise vital funds and stops your unwanted items ending up in landfill.