Not sure if you should buy that LEGO® set?
Simply scan the bar code on a LEGO® box and see a wealth of information to help you decide if you should buy it. Rebrickable analyses your LEGO® collection so you can find new sets that best compliments your existing parts.
● What % of parts in the LEGO® set do you already have in your collection? Maybe you already have the parts to build it!
● Check the LEGO® prices at other known stores for comparison.
● Find out how much the individual parts are worth, based on average market prices.
● See fan made creations (MOCs) that use the parts in this set, all with full building instructions. You might like them even more than the official build!
● Get a list of rare LEGO® parts in the set. Very handy if you like to have as complete a collection as possible, or maybe to build your LEGO® investment portfolio!
● Which parts are the most valuable - based on current market prices.
● Find out what else you can build if you buy the set - there are thousands of LEGO® sets and MOCs in the database, all with full building instructions.
● Save money on LEGO® when there are cheaper prices
● Maximise your LEGO® parts collection
● If you're a LEGO® investor or seller, discover those rare and/or valuable parts worth grabbing
● Discover new hidden creations just waiting inside each LEGO® box
To get the most out of this app you should have a free Rebrickable account, with your up to date LEGO® collection. Of course, it will still work without one but some information will be missing. Sign up at http://rebrickable.com/signup to get started!
NOTE: This is NOT a generic Rebrickable app. It does exactly what is listed above.
LEGO® is a trademark of The LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this app.