Hello there, dear visitor to my game. I am writing this text in hopes you will read it.
== About me ==
I have been independent game developer for over 10 years. This means I mostly work by my self, and I don’t have a boss. Cool, right?
Right now, my job is to be your host and present to you: Bubble Struggle: Adventures.
Before we start, I want to set some expectations:
This game may not be for you.
Game was made for the purpose to challenge your dexterity and skill. If you are bad - you will know, because you won’t get far. Still, the game is not THAT hard.
Also, this is a payed game. But you can try it for free. About half way through the entire game (about 1 hour) it will ask you to purchase the full version. I hope by the time you reach that point you will know if this is a game for you or no.
== About the game ==
I based the idea on Superpang, Pang Buster Bros, Spit Wild Willy, and more importantly Bubble Trouble (also my game).
Goal of the game is to AVOID the bubbles. You want to shoot the bubbles with the harpoons and split them until they finally disappear.
Hopefully this is enough to get you intrigued to download and try the game!
Here is some more info, if you are really into reading:
== Gameplay Features ==
• Play as Mr D - the devilish hero and climb the castle floors in 97 levels.
• As you climb the castle you will reclaim the golden fruit and ultimately ... complete the whole game! How satisfying is that?
• Compete with players from around the world for the highest score.
• Play with a friend in two player mode (via built-in WiFi or your bluetooth controller).
• Addictive gameplay from the author of the original Bubble Struggle games.
== Bubble Struggle History ==
Before coming to mobile, Bubble Struggle (originally Bubble Trouble) was first published as an online game in 2002. Now the sequel is finally on mobile!
== Support ==
• Please email with any feedback (button inside the game). I look forward to reading and replying to you.