* Install and delete applications from SD card.
* Auto-scan all APK files from SD card. Use built-in cache mechanism to improve performance, avoid scan over and over again.
* Support batch mode for multiple APK install and delete.
* Show full application information including name, version, path, size and date.
* Instantly search applications by name.
* Share application to friends through multiple ways such as Gmail, Bluetooth, etc.
* Search application information directly from android market.
* Full android version compatible since 1.5+.
This application is very straight forward. For first launch it will search all APK files which stored on your SD card and display them for you to install. For other launches it will load application information automatically from cache to save plenty of time. Click refresh button in option menu to rebuild the cache if SD card content changed when necessary.
Any comment is welcomed and appreciated, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supported Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
The code that is printed in this application is:
String myInstaller = this.getPackageManager().getInstallerPackageName(this.getPackageName());
Don't even bother downloading it if you are not a programmer. Else, try to download the APK yourself and install it thought adb to check the different result.
Do you feel trouble that newly installed software can not be quickly uninstalled?
If so, try this app.
1.Support to add folder directly on the desktop, folder display apps according to the latest installation time.
2.Support to click directly the app on the folder to open, view, uninstall, easy to use and quick.
3.Support to set the folder to display the maximum number of apps.
4.Support to add widget which display lastest 3 apps.
keywords:desktop, Latest install, latestinstall, folder, livefolder, quick uninstall, launcher, latest, new, newly, home, remove app, uninstaller, clean system, easy unistaller, uninstall