View live status and statistics of your VPS, and boot/reboot/shutdown your server.
- Password protection of critical functions (boot/reboot/shutdown) to avoid any accidents.
- Easily import/export settings for use between devices (ie. phone/tablet/etc).
- View Disk Usage/Memory/Bandwidth
- Show all IPv4 and IPv6 addresses assigned to VPS
- IP Whois
- Port check
- rDNS/Hostname lookups
- Monitor server status in background
- Notifications of any offline servers
- Automatically reboot servers that are down
- No ads
Bitte prüfe vorab, ob dein Hoster dabei ist!
Die Daten der eigenen Server immer im Blick?
Mit vServer Control kein Problem mehr. Sie haben Traffic und Status des Server übersichtlich immer schnell zur Hand.
Bei Bedarf lassen sich die eigenen Server von überall aus Starten, Stoppen oder auch Resetten.
vServer Control greift NICHT direkt auf deinen Server zu, sondern verwendet öffentlich zugängliche Schnittstellen der Hoster um deinen Server zu steuern. Die App verhält sich daher genau so, als wenn sonst im Online Controlpanel die gleiche Aktion durchgeführt worden wäre.
***Aktuell unterstützte Hoster***
- Keine (Ich habe aktuell nur Server bei Hetzner und die haben eine gute eigene App!)
***Ehemals unterstützte Hoster (Alte Implementierung noch enthalten, so lange diese noch funktioniert)***
- netcup (Entwickelt / Getestet bis zum 01.03.2014; über http://www.netcup-wiki.de/wiki/Netcup_VCP_Webservice)
- netcup-Labs (Entwickelt / Getestet bis zum 01.03.2014; über http://www.netcup-wiki.de/wiki/Netcup_VCP_Webservice)
Auf https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/106151159738502258700 könnt ihr mit mit über die App diskutieren und auch ggf. an den Beta-Tests teilnehmen.
Ich würde mich über Feedback freuen.
Die von dieser App unterstützten Hoster sind weder Anbieter, noch Unterstützer dieser App.
Support von Seiten des Hosters ist daher ausgeschlossen!
Health Center: Allows you to analyze the current state of the server with detailed statistics and alert information.
Space Monitorning: A centralized place to monitor and manage storage space on your Informix server.
Complete onstat command: Run any onstat options and view the result in the device.
Monitoring virtual process (VPs) loading and log file activity.
Quickly size common machine design elements such as threads and interference fits and evaluate their stress conditions in seconds. As always, with built-in unit conversions, never worry about the unit scale again.
POST SECONDARY STUDENTS (Mechanical, Aerospace, Civil Engineering, etc...)
Make your problem sets, labs and design projects a breeze with pre-written formulae which are commonly taught in engineering schools. Improve the quality of your designs by including industry proven design components sized to suite your specific need early in the design stage.
Simplify your engineering calculations with:
- Reference equations & diagrams
- Integration of sub-equations - (Press the |Sub| button)
- Dynamic calculation
- Built-in unit conversion
- Prominent tabbed output display
- Simplified main screen layout with icons for quick identification
- Built-in component sizing and form standards
Either for reference or for double-checking, conveniently view each diagram and equation at the bottom of each calculator's screen in an easy to read graphical layout like you see in reference textbooks.
With the integration of sub-equations, you can benefit from the added ease of determining critical design inputs through additional equations if you have not determined the specific value beforehand. (Press the |Sub| button)
Dynamic calculation allows you to vary design parameters rapidly and see their result without ever having to re-calculate.
Input your parameters in standard units of measure in engineering without having to do your own conversions.
The prominent tabbed output display makes the answer always directly at hand by displaying the output(s) at the top of the screen. By grouping calculators that can output multiple design parameters in a compact and easy to use "tabbed" display, you can "swipe or tap" left and right on the output field and view all of your results.
1. Shaft Power
2. Shaft Torque
3. Parallel Key Sizing (USA Std., British Std.)
4. Parallel Key Stress
5. Spline Engagement Length
6. Spline Shear Stress
7. Interference Fit Pressure
8. Interference Fit Torque Transmission
9. Interference Fit Stress
10. Threaded Rod Tensile Stress (ISO/UNS)
11. Thread Shear Stress (ISO/UNS, Square, Acme, Buttress)
Units Conversions Supported:
Power: hp, kW, MW, W, ft-lb/min, BTU/min
Torque/Moment: M-m, N-mm, kN-m, kN-mm, lb-ft, lb-in, oz-ft, oz-in, kg-mm, kg-m, g-mm, g-m
Angular Velocity: RPM, rev/s, rad/min, rad/s, °/min, °/sec
Length: m, mm, um, nm, in, ft
Stress / Pressure: Pa, kPa, MPa, GPa, psi, kpsi
Area: m^2, mm^2, cm^2, um^2, nm^2, in^2, ft^2
Simple Solutions Droid is dedicated to providing you with simple solutions to your complex technical problems.
We appreciate any and all feedback on our Apps so we can help provide better solutions to you, our valued customers.
Please note that this product is intended as a reference tool only and is not a substitute for formal engineering design verification.
For other Apps and more information please visit our website at:
This application will let you connect to your device from a PC and execute commands (like "terminal" and "adb shell") or edit files (through SFTP, WinSCP, Cyberduck, etc...).
If you like this application, you can consider supporting it by upgrading to the pro version with more feature like:
- Extended notification controls
- Homescreen and lockscreen widget
- Shared-key authentication
- WiFi autostart whitelist
- Automation with intents support
- File Transfer: natively supported by most file managers (like Nautilus or Dolphin), just enter the sftp address displayed as "Location".
- Remote Shell: run 'ssh' from the terminal.
- File Transfer: Cyberduck (http://cyberduck.ch).
- Remote Shell: run 'ssh' from the terminal
q: How can I upgrade to the pro version?
a: If you previously purchased SSHDroidPro on Google Play, the new version will automatically detect it and upgrade to pro otherwise you can unlock it as in-app purchase.
q: Why my transfer speed decrease when I turn off the screen?
a: Enable the option 'Lock Wifi'. If your device is running at least Android 2.3.x, you should get full speed transfer even when the screen is off, otherwise enable the option 'Lock screen' too.
q: How can I use a shared key with Putty/Winscp?
a: You have to generate a key from the application in OpenSSH format and use Puttygen to import/convert it in ppk format. A recent version of Puttygen (>= 0.61) is required!
q: Is root required to run this application?
a: root is optional but not required.
q: How can I automate the application start/stop?
Use the following broadcast intents:
- Planes de hosting: buzones de correo, consumos de espacio y transferencia.
- Cloudbuilder: datos de los servidores, estado, consumos y gráficos, operaciones sobre los servidores (encender, apagar, reiniciar).
Además, tendrás una sección de soporte desde la cual generar tus consultas y hacer un seguimiento de las mismas, participando si lo deseas en el proceso.
You need a self-hosted web server on which you're allowed to install this kind of script which records GPS coordinates (latitude, longitude) : https://github.com/herverenault/Self-Hosted-GPS-Tracker/blob/master/server-side/gps.php
Then, do what you want with those coordinates. It's *your* data.
For example, you can put these PHP scripts on your server in order to show your family or friend where you are on a Google map : https://github.com/herverenault/Self-Hosted-GPS-Tracker/tree/master/server-side
It may be useful, for instance, if you're alone doing sport in an isolated area : in case of emergency (injury or failure), your family may locate you easily on the map. Provided you have GPS signal and 3G (or EDGE) connectivity.
I put a demo on http://herverenault.fr/self-hosted-gps-tracker/demo/i-am-here
To see your position on this page, enter http://herverenault.fr/gps in the app on your phone (or tablet). It's an anonymous URL, so if you're not the only one doing it, you may see the location of another anonymous user.
Side-note: There are plenty of apps which do the same, for example Open GPS Tracker. But I wanted an app
* which sends my position to my server, and only my server
* which does not download any map on my phone and thus does not go over my 3G plan
* the most simple ever : just enter URL, enable 3G and GPS and go !
And then, I wanted to do it just for fun. If you're interested in it, source code in available on https://github.com/herverenault/Self-Hosted-GPS-Tracker under Free Software license GPL v3.
This is not a product, I don't sell it, there's no ad. It's only code sharing. Enjoy.
Useful for Desire Z / Vision and other phones with HW keyboard.
This application don't use internet connection!
Now you can use automatic keyboard switcher (ROOT only)!
How to activate:
1. In Settings->Languages->enable Z Arrow
2. Long press a text field, and select "Input method"
or go to setting and sets automatic keyboard switcher
For first use need define custom keys. For default settings try this steps:
1. Settings->Languages->Z Arrow settings
2. Custom keys (code)
3. Push Default button
4. Push OK button
Default button settings:
MENU+I -> UP
MENU+M -> DOWN
MENU+J -> LEFT
MENU+K -> RIGHT
MENU+A -> select/deselect all
MENU+X -> cut selected
MENU+C -> copy selected
MENU+V -> paste
Q: can not turn switcher on
A: need ROOTed phone and if use Superuser app, allow ROOT acces for Z Arrow
Q: switcher don't work
A: try uninstall Z Arrow (remove file system/app/zarrow.apk, too), restart phone and try install again.
Q: other problem?
A: try send me mail
Be safe and backup everything either to local storage or cloud storage with automatic syncing!
If you don't know where to get your recovery files, just download directly from this app!
1 - Flash boot and recovery .img without even needing to go to recovery.
2 - Flash zip files. Option to wipe cache, dalvik and data when using TWRP or Philz recovery.
3 - Download and flash CWM, Philz, TWRP, Gapps, Franco Kernel, Stock Nexus Kernel (premium), and Stock Nexus Recovery (premium).
4 - Automatic Loki Patch when needed.
5 - Full nandroid backups/restores when using TWRP or Philz recovery.
6 - Backup/Restore kernel and recovery using Sdcard or cloud (Dropbox, Box (premium) or Google Drive (premium)).
7 - Automatic cloud synchronisation of backups between devices and desktops.
8 - Keep track of recently flashed items.
9 - Flash multiple files and build your flash queue.
11 - Flash from anywhere! Do you want to flash from your favorite File Explorer or Email app? No biggie, that also works together with Flashify.
This app is free but has a limit of 3 flashes per day. You can unlock the limit with a quick in-app payment.
Please activates the LightLock by "Setting" > "Location & security" > "Select device admin", and remember to inactivates it before uninstall it.
PS. "Unlock" function not supported at Android 2.3.x
Keyword: Sensor lock, Screen lock, Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Smart lock
This tool REQUIRES root access to work. If you are not using disk encryption this tool will not be useful to you. In fact, it will not even start on your device.
*** WARNING ***
If you forget the new password after you change it, you will not be able to boot the device. You will have to perform a factory reset, DELETING all your data. Make sure you take a full backup before using this tool, and REMEMBER THE PASSWORD. You have been warned, use at your own risk!
Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) introduced disk encryption and it has been available on all subsequent versions. It encrypts the data partition with a key protected by a user-selected password and requires entering the password in order to boot the device. However, Android uses the device unlock password or PIN as the device encryption password, and doesn't allow you to change them separately. This effectively forces you to use a simple password, since you have to enter it each time you unlock your device, usually dozens of times a day. This tool allows you to change the encryption password to a more secure one, without affecting the screen unlock password/PIN. To change the device encryption password simply:
1. Enter the current password
(initially the same as the unlock password/PIN)
2. Enter and confirm the new password
3. Hit 'Change password'
The changes take effect immediately, but you will only be required to enter the new password the next time you boot your device. Make sure you choose a good password, not based on a dictionary word, since automated tools can brute force a simple password in minutes. Above all, make sure you REMEMBER the new password.
If you change the device unlock password/PIN, the encryption password will be automatically changed as well. You need to use this tool again to change it back, if required.
More details and some background information here:
This tool is open source. Code is available on Github under the Apache 2.0 license.
Tested on Galaxy Nexus with
* stock Jelly Bean (4.1.1)
* CyanognenMod 9 (4.0.4)
NO WARRANTY. Use at your own risk.
DriveDroid allows you to boot your PC from ISO/IMG files stored on your phone. This is ideal for trying Linux distributions or always having a rescue-system on the go... without the need to burn different CDs or USB pendrives.
DriveDroid also includes a convenient download menu where you can download USB-images of a number of operating systems from your phone (like Mint, Ubuntu, Fedora, OpenSUSE and Arch Linux). Around 35 different systems are available at this moment.
You can also create blank USB-images which allows you to have a blank USB-drive. From your PC you can store files onto the USB-drive, but also use tools on your PC to write images to the drive.
• This application uses features of the kernel that may or may not be available/stable on your phone. Tests have shown most phones work without problems, but please keep in mind yours might not (yet) work out-of-the-box.
• Most kernels support emulating USB drives, some support emulating CD-rom drives and kernels with the right patches support both.
• Most Linux-related ISOs can be booted from USB drives, but some ISOs can only be booted from CD-rom drives or require some kind of conversion.
• No ads.
• Add your own download repositories. Nice for companies or groups that want to share custom or licensed images.
* Simulated warm-boot without the need for root access: restarts foreground apps; kills non-persistent and non-service apps; restarts the launcher desktop; re-initializes all desktop widgets. Process manager: kill all; persistent white list; detailed information on each process. With root access: real warm-boot; reboot to recovery; shut-down. Also, it's just cool.
* End-users, software developers.
* Does your phone or tablet get sluggish by the end of the day? Do you open and close many apps during the day? Do you need to do a full restart of your device to increase speed again? Riboot may give improvements in your device speed without doing a full, time-consuming, restart.
* Apps are killed instead of being cached in RAM. Because RAM (as opposed to "disk") requires a continuous refresh of battery power, removing the app from memory will extend battery life.
* Developers may find the detailed information on each process helpful and interesting. If you have root access then the device can be restarted, rebooted to recovery, or shut-down.
key words: reboot shut down recovery task manager simulated warm boot