View live status and statistics of your VPS, and boot/reboot/shutdown your server.
- Password protection of critical functions (boot/reboot/shutdown) to avoid any accidents.
- Easily import/export settings for use between devices (ie. phone/tablet/etc).
- View Disk Usage/Memory/Bandwidth
- Show all IPv4 and IPv6 addresses assigned to VPS
- IP Whois
- Port check
- rDNS/Hostname lookups
- Monitor server status in background
- Notifications of any offline servers
- Automatically reboot servers that are down
- No ads
The SecuredSpeed VPS Manager gives you real time access to:
-Your servers current status.
-Your servers current memory, disk, and bandwidth usage.
-The ability to boot, reboot, and shutdown your server.
In order to use this app you must first generate your personal API Key from the SecuredSpeed Server Management Control Panel.
After starting the App for the first time, press the menu icon to begin.
If you need any help with this app, we would be happy to help you. Feel free to contact us at: http://clients.securedspeed.com/contact.php
The main features are the wireless network scanner and the access to wireless open networks.
The scanner basic functionality are autoscan, normal scan on demand, looking for types of networks, search for WPS, search for WPS WPA, search for WPS WPA2, a network connection status and a description of wireless networks.
In order to connected to open networks click on the open network, for other wireless networks invoke to setup wifi.
Simple way to check vulnerability of your own WPS WiFi-Access Point.
This app secures your Android device by communicating with HMS. This app also includes these features:
• App Scanner: Checks for malicious files and apps on the device.
• Web Security: Blocks access to potentially unsafe websites.