You have just died and an Angel 😇 and a Demon 😈 offer you to make a Pact.
Demons Never Lie is a creepy graphic adventure made with voxel and low-poly where even your soul is at stake! An incredible and dark story with elements of the classic point&click and visual novels. An exciting interactive experience with a unique atmosphere.
🎭 STORY 🎭
After an awful life, John's soul is ready to say goodbye to this cruel world. In that moment, a demon called Ocaso, appears in front of him. The mysterious creature offers John the opportunity of being young again, having the life he's always dreamed of. In exchange of his soul, of course.
Will John accept his offer? And, if so, what will be the consequences?
📜 FEATURES 📜
● Play as John, help him to fix his life, avoiding terrible past mistakes... with a demon on your side.
● This game is being developed in Unity by only ONE person so your support is very important.
● 3D graphic adventure with classic point&click and visual novel elements.
● Indie game with charismatic voxel/Minecraft characters and beautiful low-poly sceneries.
● Emotional and atmospheric storytelling. Sometimes bright, sometimes dark. Just like real life.
● You can make a pact with the devil. What else could be better than that?
● Addictive history.
● Mini puzzles and riddles, each character has a role in the story that you will discover according to the decisions you make.
● Secrets and hidden objects.
● Incredible 3D - HD animations and graphics.
You can make a pact with the devil 👹!! What more could you ask from a game? If you like games with stories and scary stories, install Demons Never Lie for free.
Adventure games or horror stories have always been our passion. That's why we have taken this story to the next level, with 3d graphics and animations that bring much more to the genre of visual and point & click novels, making them more interactive and playable.
👩 IndieBug - Maika Hernandez 👩
i! I’m the programmer, designer, writer, tester… everything I guess! of Demons Never Lie.
Done with tons of love after 2 years of development, stress, crunch time, sleppless nights and no holidays. This is my very first game, I really hope you like it!
Available in Spanish, English, Portuguese, Chinese y Russian. More languages available soon (please, don’t downvote if your language is not on the list, my budget is tight! Thanks!)