Recovery Record Clinician is the first evidence-based, HIPAA compliant application for eating disorder treatment professionals. With Recovery Record, your patients will remain engaged between visits and you will have patient data and tools for timely, targeted intervention.
Suitable for Psychologists, Dietitians, Nutritionists, Doctors, Psychiatrists, Counselors, and Licensed Clinical Social Workers.
- Easy to use: Launch the app and get started in minutes.
- Secure and reliable: All industry-standard security practices are met.
- Used in all treatment settings: Outpatient, intensive outpatient, residential, and inpatient.
- Customizable for every type of eating disorder: Anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder, and eating disorders otherwise not specified.
- Best practice: Technology is based on decades of CBT and self-monitoring research.
How does Recovery Record help you?
Recovery Record works by linking your Recovery Record Clinician app with your patient's Recovery Record self-monitoring app. By doing this, you will have access to the complete clinical picture and be able to answer the questions: Which patient most needs my attention? Are patient outcomes improving? What should I focus on in this 45 minute patient visit?
- View patient progress dashboard
- Access raw and analyzed patient data
- View dynamic charts with clear and actionable clinical insights
- Write private clinical notes
- Write shared clinical notes to provide in the moment feedback and support
- Send secure, HIPAA compliant instant messages
- Customize self-monitoring forms by selecting from dozens of questions
- Chart weight and Body Mass Index
- Customize and generate printable PDF reports
- Set clinical goals and review their achievement
- Set coping tactics and review their utilization
- Set meal plans and reminders
- Request clinical questionnaire completion and review raw and charted scores
- Boost accountability with proprietary 'Let patient know their logs have been viewed' button
1) Download the Recovery Record Clinician app
2) Invite your patients to download the free Recovery Record self-monitoring app
3) Link accounts with your patients
4) Start using Recovery Record Clinician in your practice
Within minutes of downloading the app, you are ready to bring intuitive patient engagement tools and data-driven clinical decisions to your practice.
Get started by linking to your first patient for free.