Dress up the fancy pixie:
- lovely hairstyles for the pixie
- dress for the girl
- makeup for the blonde girl: mascara, lipstick, lashes, eye color, eye shadows
- necklaces and earrings for the princess
- magic wings for the fairy
Give the girl a makeover, save a photo of the pixie from the Wonderland! Enjoy the miracles of the magic world!
This is one of dressup and makeover kids games for girls and games for children. Love girls games, salon games? Dress up a model or play with princess makeover in fashion makeup salon games!
Little girls love games we make like fashion wedding dress up games to give makeover in makeup salon, barbie games for kids, mermaid salon games. Romantic princess can play celebrity dress up wedding games.
- Dress each one up in beautiful outfits, makeup, hairstyles and more.
- Choose from fashions in all four seasons of the year!
Something magical is happening in fairy town this season. It happens every season, too, from winter to spring, summer and even autumn. It's the fairy town fashion show! Every beautiful fairy in the world tries to fly in for the seasonal beauty pageant, each one wearing her best dress, makeup and accessories. The fairy girls and kids want to look their best for the fashion show, and this year they need your help. Good thing Magical Four Seasons Fairies gives you your very own dress up and makeup salon!
This amazing makeover salon game for girls puts you right in the middle of fairy town in all four seasons: spring, winter, summer and autumn. Help the fairy kids fly in and dress themselves up to look like true beauty queens. Start with gorgeous fairy makeup on their cute little faces, then pick out an adorable fairy dress they can fly around town wearing!
The winter, spring, summer and autumn makeovers don't stop with makeup and outfits for girls, either! Each dress needs the right accessories that turn each fairy girl into a fairy princess. Clean the kids up in your spa, then dress them up so they can make a good impression at the beauty show in town!
- Help flying fairy girl kids get ready for the big fashion show in town.
- Design makeup, hairstyles, dress outfits, accessories and lots more!
- Pick fashions from all four seasons: winter, spring, summer and autumn
How to Play:
- Choose a fairy beauty to give a makeover to.
- Pick out cute outfits, add makeup and select hairstyles.
- Dress each girl up and send her to the fairy fashion show!
We want to hear your voice!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Salon-My-Styling-Lounge/650573658373878
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SalonTM
Know more about Salon™ on official website: http://www.salongirlgames.com/
Bears love games—this is well-known. Especially games they have a chance of winning now and then! And if you are also able to learn something while playing the game, Ms. Onion is delighted too. So—Mr. Bear and Ms. Onion proudly present: BEAR’S PAIRS. This is more than just a memory game; the six game modes go beyond just finding identical images: they hone kids’ mathematics and counting skills, pose fun tasks involving reading and racing the clock, and together with the spelling game, Bear’s Pairs engages and sharpens all the main skills kids need to learn in elementary school. And the sounds! The game uses modern audio technology in a charming way that kids love!
Do you like to play games? Of course you do! And the best games are ones like this where you win against the grownups! Do you know that game with lots of little cards, where you have to find two that are the same? This game is like that but way more fun.
Just searching for pictures was too boring for our Mr. Bear. After all, a bear does not go to school or kindergarten. So he doesn’t know most of the things you are already good at. Such as: how to count. Or how to read the clock. Letters are something of a problem for him too—he cannot even write his own name! So to help him, Ms. Onion made lots of small cards for him to play with: Some with math problems, some with things to count and some with words that start with a particular letter. Mr. Bear loves this game so much he practices every day and has already become much better at all those skills!
Now, if you like, you can now play against him - to show him that you are much better than he is. Mr. Bear looks forward to your challenge!
We proudly present “Learning with Mr. Bear and Ms. Onion: Bear’s Pairs”, an educational app for kids in preschool to first grade. It’s a fun and engaging mix of one of the most popular kids’ board games combined with the idea that the most efficient way to teach children is through a game they love.
Why do kids like match-games so much? The answer is simple, but for us grownups maybe not so obvious: kids’ short-term memory is much better than ours. Thus, it’s easier for them to beat adult opponents. This motivates them, boosts confidence and teaches social skills. Few other games provide all that. Why do kids learn while playing this game? Because we extend the usual game by including clever educational challenges. There are counting tasks which require kids to find the right number to make the amounts shown. There are math puzzles which require them to find the correct arithmetic solution. Then there are exercises with letters and the initial sound of the letter- e.g., kids must find the hiding place of the animal whose name begins with an ‘A’. There’s a time puzzle where they have to match the digital time shown to the corresponding analog clock. And the sound game where they must combine sound and image - this cultivates imagination and capacity for abstraction. The concept is that learning though play is the most efficient, enjoyable and sustainable way to teach kids. Play is an essential part of human development: It’s how we naturally discover our individual talents and skills and how we learn to develop those capabilities. Our game is presented by the charming, child-friendly characters Mr. Bear and Ms. Onion from our award-winning series of e-books.
- An educational app for children in preschool and first grade, modeled after the classic pairs-game
- 6 game modes:
- Classic image search
- Match picture to initial sound
- Counting tasks with numbers 1-12
- Math problems with numbers up to 20
- Learning the clock in both digital and analog time
- Innovative sounds game
- Play alone, against a human opponent, or against Mr. Bear and Ms. Onion
- Funny dialog in the duels with Bear and Onion
- No ads, no in-app purchases
- Recommended by real bears
Die gute Fee bittet dich um Hilfe. Käpt´n Grummelrum ist es tatsächlich gelungen, die Zeit der Menschen zu stehlen!
Damit du die Zeit zurückerobern kannst, findest du im Spiel die Einmaleins-Karten. Löse die Aufgaben so schnell du kannst, um gegen den Käpt´n der Zeitpiraten zu gewinnen.
- Zusätzlich zu den klassischen Bildkarten findest du im Spiel die Einmaleins-Karten
- Bestenliste: Spiele gegen deine Eltern und Freunde
- Zwei unterschiedliche Spielmodi
- Übungsmodus: Hier kannst du dir soviel Zeit lassen wie du möchtest
- Grummelrum-Modus: Trete gegen Käpt´n Grummelrum an, aber vorsicht, du hast nur 30 Sekunden!