* Browse any of the Stack Exchange websites with ability to write comment. (NO write for answer or question).
* Login and have access to your profile, inbox, questions, answers and favorites for each of your registered site.
* View syntax colored code.
* Filter inbox using post type, site or title text.
* Notification on replies to your question, answer or comment
* Provided the user has permission, the ability to post, edit or delete comment.
* Search and advanced search.
* Learn a topic by creating and saving your advanced search and choosing to add it as tab in the front page .
Google Checkout/Wallet reporting/analysis for Google Play app sellers. Displays up-to-date sales figures and graphs/statistics for paid apps. Filter by time period, country and/or product. Share charts via e-mail, MMS, Bluetooth, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Optionally receive notifications when new orders are received.
Appmonger includes the following charts/reports:
* Daily Revenue/Sales (line chart)
* Cumulative Revenue/Sales (line chart)
* Revenue/Sales by Product (pie chart)
* Revenue/Sales by Country (pie chart)
* Revenue/Sales by Day of the Week (bar chart)
* Revenue/Sales by Hour of the Day (bar chart)
* Order Statuses (pie chart)
* Orders List (table)
Appmonger includes a widget to display today's sales (or this week's/this month's) on your phone's home screen, either for all apps combined or for one or more apps individually.
PLEASE NOTE: Appmonger must be configured to use the primary Google Checkout/Wallet account, it does not yet support secondary Google accounts that have been granted access to the primary Checkout/Wallet account.
PROBLEMS/ERRORS: Please refer to the FAQ if you have problems: http://rectangularsoftware.com/appmonger/faq.php. If you need further assistance please send an e-mail or use the contact form on the website.
Now with support for Honeycomb tablets.
If that sounds like a daunting proposition, Flagpole includes a Flag Browser mode to help you study and learn the flags. Each flag is accompanied by an informative description that includes facts about the design and history of the flag.
Pace your shuttle runs in time with the beeps, which increase in speed every minute. Keep going until you can no longer keep up. The software displays the current level and other useful information, including speed and cumulative distance, and records your scores so that you can track your fitness over time. On completion of the test an approximate VO2 max score is calculated for each runner.
Share your scores via email, SMS, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
Supports multiple simultaneous runners (useful for sports coaches who wish to test several athletes at the same time).
PLEASE NOTE THAT SCORES ARE FORMATTED DIFFERENTLY SINCE VERSION 2.1 AND THEREFORE APPEAR HIGHER. See website for details.