No need to root your device and even Internet connection is absolutely not required!
Dumpster – The freedom to make mistakes!
Find out what the media thinks of Dumpster!
“Free app Dumpster is the Android equivalent of the Recycle Bin for Windows or Trash Can for Mac” - LifeHacker
“Miss the ability to recover files you've accidentally deleted when using Android? Get a recycle bin for your Android with Dumpster” – CNET
Named “one of the 50 best Android apps for 2013” by the Time Magazine’s: http://ti.me/161mpgh
✔ Restore deleted pictures, music files, videos and pretty much almost any file type (pdf, mp3, doc, avi, mp4, jpg, png, rar, ogg, txt and many more: http://dumpsterapp.mobi/support.html#file-types)
✔ No Rooting needed but if you do, you get improved performance.
✔ Internet connection absolutely not required.
✔ NEW: Recover uninstalled apps
✔ Restore Dumpster backup files with a single tap.
✔ Preview deleted photos, videos and audio files before recovering.
✔ Send files to Dumpster using “share” or “send to” from any file manager or gallery app out there.
✔ Scheduled auto-clean of old deleted items.
✔ Protect your privacy with a special lockscreen and access restriction.
Join our beta testers Google+ Community: http://bit.ly/17CE6Zx
Help us translate Dumpster to your language: http://translate.dumpsterapp.mobi
Why do we require a particular permission?
-- Technology used is USPTO patent pending --
• App remove
• Batch uninstall
• AntiVirus - Virus Scan (Trustlook Supported)
• Battery Usage Tracking
• App Usage Tracking
• Batch uninstall
• Fast uninstall by one click
• List all installed apps
• Show app name,version,update time,size
• Search app by name
• Various sort mode
• App share
• Launch app
• Cached app list
• Search in Google Market
• Support Android 1.6-4.x
• Support App2SD
• Uninstall History (Recycle Bin)
• Uninstall Reminder
■ User Reviews
"Handy App! Every few weeks or so I sweep through my phone and uninstall any apps I don't need anymore. This app makes the process painless and allows you to check boxes for the apps you want to uninstall. Once you select the apps, the uninstall prompts for those apps will show up one by one, making it quicker and easier. My favorite part is how the app will also detect if an app has any unnecessary, left over files afterwards, and ask if you want to delete them." -- by Brandon Egan
"Does what it says. This is a nice and simple app that does exactly what it says, and does it well. It is especially useful for those like me who often install many apps to see what one works best me. Being able to mass remove apps saves a good deal of time." -- by Shawn Koniche
"Perfect! This is the best uninstaller,just right since my application manager always hang..two thumbs up for the developer.thank you so very much.keep up the good work.." -- by genalyn dumagsa
"Best app ive ever used for removing programs it works very quickly the developers did a great job making it. I h8ghoy recommend this app. Good job on the app you guys." -- by Andrew Rodriguez
"App works flawlessly and is so easy to use I think my mother could handle it! This is one app that really lives up to its advertising. This makes it almost too easy to remove an app I don't want to keep, a must for any body's tool box." -- by Dan DeBurger
Easy Uninstaller is a tool to uninstall apps for android phones. It is quite easy to use, you can select multiple apps that you want to uninstall, and click "Uninstall Selected Apps" button to uninstall them.
Easy Uninstaller also supports app search & sort. Type keyword in the textbox on the top to search the app that you want to uninstall. Click "Menu"->"Sort" to sort the apps in many sort types.
Long press specified app, a context menu will pop up and provide more options. You can view app details by clicking "Application Details". You can share apps by clicking "Share", and you can search the app in the Google market by clicking "Search in Google Market".
Easy Uninstaller cannot uninstall pre-loaded or pre-installed apps in the system because it is limited by the system mechanism.
Q: How to uninstall android app?
Check the apps that you want to uninstall, then tap the uninstall button.
Q: Why can't it list pre-loaded apps?
A: Pre-loaded apps cannot be uninstalled, only if your phone is rooted, you can search "root uninstall" in Google market.
Q: Why are some apps not on the list?
A: Try to click "Menu"->"Refresh" to clean the cache and re-load the app list.
Q: Why can't I close the app?
A: The notification bar icon is used for quick start of the app. If you don't want the notification bar icon shown after you exit the app, you can just disable it in the settings. Click "Menu"->"Setting", uncheck the "Notification Bar Icon" checkbox.
In order to send files to the Recycle Bin, select the file you wish to delete in your preferred file explorer, then
select "Recycle Bin" in the "Open With", "Share it" or "Send To" menus. When you send a file to the Recycle Bin (via "Send To", "Share it" or "Open With"), it is automatically moved to the recycle bin app folder.
You can configure a list of folders and file types that are automatically watched in order to send to the recycle bin if you delete one accidentally.
If you need to permanently remove the file, you need to enter the Recycle Bin app and select "Permanently Delete The File".
If you need to restore the file, enter the Recycle Bin, then select restore. It is so easy!
If your file explorer supports it, you can send folders or multiple files to the Recycle Bin in a single selection.
In App Billing allows users to
Backup/restore app settings
You can save space of your phone by backup and remove some apps that are not frequently used.
- Backup apps to SD card
- Send app between devices via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth (New)
- Batch backup
- Backup market link for protected apps
- Restore apps from SD card
- Batch restore
- Quick uninstalling
- Sort apps by name, install date, size
- Auto backup on install
- Show storage usage
- Multi version backup
- Search app from Google market
- Send apk file by email
- Share market link
- Support App2SD
- App manager
*** Notice: App Backup cannot backup data or settings of apps for you, but it only backup the apk files.
Q: Why can't I restore apps?
A: Go to "System Settings"->"Applications", enable the "Unknown sources" setting, then you can restore apps from SD card.
Q: Does it backup data of apps?
A: No, currently it only backup the apk files of apps.
Q: How can I send the archived app to drop box?
A: It requires the dropbox already installed in your phone, click "Archived" Tab, long click on the app that you want to send, then click "Dorpbox".
Q: What are "Protected" apps?
A: "Protected" means that the apps are protected by "Copy Protection", and the apk file of them cannot be copied to SD card. On backup, the market links of them will be saved for restoring.
Q: How to check all un-archived or un-installed apps?
A: Click on the checkbox in the left bottom. The checkbox on left bottom has the "check all unarchived" function. There're three states: 1.all grey=uncheck all 2. all green= check all 3. green check mark and grey square=select all unarchived
***Any question, please send feedback to us by clicking "menu"->"feedback" in the app***
INFOLIFE, Make Life Easier!
To help us translate thiss app to your native language, please sign up in http://crowdin.net/project/app-backup-restore
thank you very much
• How to Recover Deleted Files from Recycle Bin, USB, Memory Card
• Recover Deleted Files
• HOW TO RECOVER DELETED FILES FROM YOUR COMPUTER..
• Recover Deleted Files Quickly & Easily
• [USB Data Recovery] How to Recover Lost Files from your USB Drive ?
• How to Recover Lost Files from an SD Card EASILY
• [SD Card Data Recovery] How to Recover Lost Files from SD Card ?
• Recover Deleted Files Mac Computer QUICKLY and EASILY
• How to Recover Lost Files
• [Data Recovery for Android] One Click Recovers Lost Files from your Android device
- Uses information (datasets) from the City of Ottawa Open Data catalog
- Find your location by entering your Address OR using GPS
- Ability to save multiple locations (e.g Home, Work)
- Ability to view recent searches in your history
GT Trash works just like the recycle bin on your mac, linux or windows desktop computer. Besides, data recovery is provided to recover data which are deleted before trash installed.
If you have any questions or suggestions when using GT Trash, please feel free to tell us:
• Save deleted files in the trash, you can recover them anytime you want.
• Data recovery is provided to recover deleted images, videos, audio, documents, SMS, contacts and more even through they were not in the trash.
• Uninstall apps, including user apps and system apps.
• You can erase deleted data to protect your privacy.
• Preview images, videos, audio and archives before they are recovered.
• Sort and search recovered files.
• No network connection, safe and easy to use.
• No need to root your phone, if your phone has been rooted, you can enjoy a better experience.
EXT4 support in test phase!
+ COMPATIBLE with SMARTPHONES and TABLETS.
+ Works on Android 2.3.x or higher.
+ Protection of AUDIO/VIDEO/IMAGE files and other (all common known types).
+ No internet connection required..
+ INTERNAL/EXTERNAL SDCARD/ USB storage protection.
+ SECURE ERASE method to delete forever private files.
+ UNINSTALLED APPLICATIONS PROTECTION to install them without Internet connection later.
+ LOW battery consumption.
+ You DONT need to be SUPERUSER(\root\) in your device.
+ Allows immediate restoration of deleted files on its original path.
+ Stores the deleted data on your device.
+ Intuitive / easy / friendly graphical interface designed to offer the best user experience.
+ Allows file search, filtering by name, deletion date, detection of multiple devices,...
+ Sorts documents by name, size and type.
+ Contains widget that allows quick emptying the Recycle bin with one click.
+ Deletes and restores single and multiple items selections.
Don't miss the wonderful moments you’ve captured in pictures or if you lose your data while your child is playing in your smartphone or tablet. All your deleted files will be stored in Recycle Bin for Android and then you will be able to restore them to their original path. Undelete your deletes files now!
With Clean File Manager you can easily find, browse, move, compress, and otherwise organize all of your files and apps On-The-Go!
• Google Drive and Dropbox cloud storage integration
• Material/Holo Light and Material/Holo Dark themes for Android
• Intuitive left/right swiping to browse folders and files
• Explore you local Android file system, primary and secondary SD cards
• Multiple selection to operate on more than one files or folders
• Search and share files
• Application manager for your installed Android apps and games
• List view in the files and apps explorer
• Custom bookmarks
• Optimized for both phones and tablets (HD) screens (tested with Nexus devices)
• Support USB OTG On-The-Go (tested on Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy S4, Motorola Moto G2 and HTC One)
• Compress and extract support for Zip files
• Extract support for: Rar, Tar, Tar.gz, Tgz, Tar.bz2, Tbz
• Sorting options (per-folder sorting can be enabled from settings)
• Cut, copy, paste, delete, rename, move (for both files and folders)
• Create and delete folders (directories)
• Thumbnail for photos and application Apk files
• Pick ringtones
• Built-in image gallery (can be disabled from settings)
• Compatible with Android 4.4 KitKat, Android 5.0 Lollipop and latest Nexus 7 and Nexus 9 tablets
More features for Clean File Manager??? Vote now: http://clean.fm/vote
Join our BETA program and test new features before anyone else: http://clean.fm/beta.html
File Manager for phones and tablets supports 29 languages including: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Indonesian, Russian, Polish, Portuguese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Arabic, Norwegian.
More languages??? Help with translations: http://crowdin.net/project/clean-file-manager
Take control over your files! File Commander’s latest release brings powerful network connectivity: FTP/ FTPS support, Local Network access, improved performance with cloud services, and Remote shares (for Sony Xperia devices).
File Commander is a complete file manager that allows you to handle any file on your Android device and remotely. You can also separately handle libraries of pictures, music, videos, documents, as well as rename, delete, move, zip and send with just a few taps.
LIBRARIES – Find any and every file in seconds
• Easily list your files by type no matter where they are
• Libraries for all your Music, Picture, or Video files
• Sort your files by location: Cloud accounts, network addresses, local files, and Downloads
• Powerful Global search lets you locate any file, anywhere
REMOTE FILE ACCESS AND SHARING – Get to your files from anywhere
• You can now access Windows/Simba based local network locations, FTP/FTPS servers, and Remote shares (for Sony Xperia devices).
• Get it on the cloud with Google Drive, DropBox, Box, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive and SugarSync
• Link up with nearby devices via Bluetooth and WiFi Direct
• Share any file by sending it over email
FILE AND FOLDER MANAGEMENT – Powerful tools put desktop-grade features in your pocket
• Find on-device files easily with local search options
• Manage your files with cut, copy, paste, rename, compress operations
• Sort your files and folders by different criteria and type
• Quickly pick up where you left off with our Recent files features
GET EVEN MORE WITH FILE COMMANDER PREMIUM IN-APP PURCHASES:
• Bookmarks to selected folders
• Recycle Bin so you can delete and restore files
• Hidden files and folders
• Ad free
* Please note that on some devices with Android KitKat or later File Commander has read-only access to your secondary external storage.
Easily backup and restore apps, sms, mms, call log, calendar, bookmarks, dictionary and contact found on your Android phone. Create backups to SD Card, Gmail, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive or Box account. Create backup manually or schedule automatic backups.
SOME USER REVIEWS
★★★★★ "Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant app. Now I don't have to download those app which I've accidentally uninstalled. And I can now create back up on the SD card. really superb app." - Subhadip Malakar (Dec 14, 2013)
★★★★★ "Does it well... FOR FREE!. Just like others mentioned, this worked great for transferring my SMS, MMS, and call log from my Droid X to Droid Maxx! Thanks to the developer!" - Jason Spivey (Aug 31, 2013)
★★★★★ "Amazing. I've backed up my data from my galaxy s3 to restored to my note 2 with out a problem perfect app would recommend to anyone ... love this app" - Tim Willis (Apr 15, 2013)
● BACKUP AND RESTORE
✓ Call log
● Backup and Restore to/from
✓ SD Card
✓ Google Drive
● Schedule automatic backups or manually create backups
● View backup contents
● Email a backup contents
● Backup apps to SD card, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box
● Backup & restore app's data (need root)
● Batch restore apps (need root)
Your Sms, Mms, Call log, Calendar, Bookmarks, Dictionary and Contact data are stored in CSV, eml and VCF file format:
Sms, Call log, Calendar, Bookmarks, Dictionary --> CSV file format
Mms --> eml file format
Contact --> VCF file format
Backup consists of those files that are inside a zip archive and you can easily read those files in your phone or computer!
If your phone has inbuilt storage, the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external. This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
- Italian - Thanks to Iancilos
- Turkish - Thanks to 3mrullah
- German - Thanks to Markus Geißler (Goasler)
- French - Thanks to Tofe62
- Persian - Thanks to H4M3D-PersianGulf
- Russian - Thanks to Вадим Пай
- Danish - Thanks to bananclaus
- Chinese - Thanks to Zack
- Spanish - Thanks to Ronoel
- Portuguese - Thanks to BmlProds
Rated as one of best resource management tools on Android market.
ES File Explorer is a free, full-featured file and application manager.
It functions as all of these apps in one: file manager, application manager, task killer, download manager, cloud storage client (compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box.net, Sugarsync, Yandex, Amazon S3, and Ubuntu One...), FTP client, and LAN Samba client.
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
ES File Explorer allows Android users, no matter where they are, to manage their resources freely. You can access all of your files from your mobile device and share them with others. This app makes it easy to stay connected over 3G, 4G, EDGE, or Wi-Fi to share with friends, upload photos, and watch videos.
ES File Explorer 3.0 currently supports 30+ languages:
English, Russian, Japanese, Korea, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Czech, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Tamil, Catalan, Turkish, Lithuanian, Portuguese...
This standard version is for Android 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.1,4.2 and 4.4. Android 1.5 ~ 2.0 users, please use ES File Explorer Cupcake.
You can download older version from our official website.Classic Theme can be downloaded on Google Play.
* File Manager – Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark; operations can be performed on local files (on Android device) or remotely (on your computer)
* Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your apps
* Remote File Manager – when enabled, manage files on your phone from your computer
* Built-in ZIP and RAR support allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
* Built-in viewers and players for various file types, including photos, music, and videos; supports third-party applications, such as Quick office, for opening others
* Shows thumbnails for APKs and images
* Text viewers and editors
* Access your home PC via WiFi with SMB
* Functions as your FTP and WebDAV client. Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
* Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive (Google Docs is now a part of Google Drive), SkyDrive, Amazon S3, Yandex and more.
ES File Explorer is an enhanced cloud storage client with more functions than the official versions,
it can save photos, videos, and other files to your internet drives and share them with others.
* Bluetooth file browser You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth ready devices. It supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices.
* Kill tasks with a single click, increase memory and speed up your device -- includes a simple widget that stays on your home screen for knowing your current RAM situation and automatically killing tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running.Task Manager module required
* Cache Cleaner and Autostart manager -- Delete those junk files that take up valuable storage space.Task Manager module required.
* Root Explorer -- the ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
* Developers can visit our website for the developer interface for picking files from your applications, emailing attachments, etc.
* More features to come
We’re working to create the best file manager on Android, so plz do not hesitate to CONTACT US with your comments, suggestions, issues.
Why you need CM Backup:
All your important and irreplaceable things like contacts, messages and photos are at risk when they’re only kept on a single device. By backing them up to our secure servers, you can ensure that they're still available to you in the event that your device is ever lost, stolen or damaged.
Please don't worry, everything you have backed up in the cloud can be only viewed by yourself and it's totally safe with us!
• Contacts backup & restore (Avatars, birthdays etc.)
• Messages backup & restore (SMS, MMS, text messages and Hangouts)
• Call logs backup & restore (Phone only)
• Photos backup & restore
• Web Browser Bookmarks backup & restore
• Calendars backup & restore
• Alarms backup & restore
• Dictionary backup & restore (Input methods)
• Intelligent file transfer: super-fast backup and restore speed!
• Secure data transfer (SSL) and storage (256-AES) on Amazon S3 servers
• Photo slimming: Compress your photos and move the original ones to the cloud, saving phone space.
• Scheduled backup: automatically backup important items every day.
• Task list view: Check the history of your activities.
• View your backup items on the web: https:\\cloud.cmcm.com
• Multilanguage support
• No root or other authorities required
★ What you can do with CM Backup:
• Import all of your contacts and data to a new phone if your old one is lost or you upgrade
• One tap to move data to a new device and backup all files
• Free up memory: extend your storage by saving your stuff in the cloud
• View your stuff on the web by desktop: access https://cloud.cmcm.com
• Easiest way to manage the cloud space of Clean Master
• Best way to manage the cloud space of CM Security
★ Requested permissions:
Read & modify your contacts
It is used for Contacts backup feature, which allow our app to backup/restore your contacts.
Edit & read your text messages
It is used for SMS backup feature, which allow our app to backup/restore your messages (SMS/MMS/Hangouts)
Join our social accounts to get our latest news, and participate in the funny contests!
Cheetah Mobile: http://www.cmcm.com/en-us/cm-backup/
Official Email: email@example.com
Join our translation volunteer team and help people use CM backup in your mother tongue :)
IF THE APP DOESN'T WORK FOR YOU, PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR SOLUTION
For root users, this app allows you to create and automate CPU and GPU via the Profile manager.
For non root users, you're able to get information about the CPU (governor, speeds, etc).
You can define profiles which include:
- CPU governor
- Max CPU Frequency
- Min CPU Frequency
- CPU voltages for all frequencies (if kernel supports it)
- I/O Scheduler
- GPU frequencies and voltages (if kernel supports it)
- Charger voltages (if kernel supports it)
You can define profiles which are automatically activated on these conditions:
- Battery low
- High temperature
- Screen on/off
- Connected to PC
- Voice call started
Also, you can view CPU information, like duration of time CPU spends in specific state, governor max/min CPU speed and much more.
- Write external storage: To backup profiles
- Receive boot completed: To automatically start service on boot (enable in settings)
- Read phone state: To automatically detect voice call start/stop
- Internet: Added small ads (via Google Ads)
- Billing: For donation control (you can purchase PRO version inside the app)
If you have problems or issues with the app, please, send a logcat.
- Samsung Galaxy Note (N7000) with Android 4.1.2
- HTC Desire with CM7
- LG Nexus 4 (not rooted)
Free version includes Ads, it's limited to 3 profiles and isn't capable of making backup of your settings.
You can buy the full version inside the app in order to remove the Ads and get full app capabilities.
Please, before giving us low rating, contact us via email or post a comment with issues you have in the XDA thread.
In App billing allows users to
Unlimited number of profiles