Consult the weekly and monthly calendar for all waste collections on your street and set reminders for the collection of your choice. Never miss a collection again!
Find the shortest route to all collection points near you: container parks, re-use centers , collection points for batteries and electronics, et cetera. Includes opening hours and closing days.
Find out how to sort any type of household waste correctly—from PMD to electronics.
Recycle! is a joint initiative of Bebat, Fost Plus and Recupel, with the collaboration of intermunicipal authorities.
“[A Consumer’s] Own Mini Mobile Marketplace Filled With Frequent Buys” - Forbes
* Important: If you are arriving from a retailer’s website, download now then log into the app to activate your $5.00 credit.
Simplify Your Life:
- Save and organize all your favorite products to one list
- Re-order any product in your list with two quick taps
- Buy products from 10,000+ retailers with one secure log-in
- Turn “I forgot to re-order!” into a completed order
- Free download, free shipping, free $5.00 credit on your next order
Take 30 seconds to save frequently re-ordered products to the GimmeAnother app and avoid the hassle of logging into multiple sites and apps to re-order the products you need all the time.
On Sale — Get it Free (for a limited time only)!
PaperKarma is the easy way to take control of your unwanted paper mail, cut your paper waste, and help save the Earth — by taking photos! Simply pull out your phone and snap photos of the offending mail. PaperKarma will figure out what it is and how to stop it.
PaperKarma can stop:
- Coupon Books
- Credit Card Offers
- White and Yellow Pages
- If you can take a picture of it, PaperKarma will try to stop it!
- If a company is sending you unwanted mail, we'll find them and remove your name/address from their mailing list.
- It's dead simple to use — just take a photo, tap "Unsubscribe," and you're set!
- Track the mail you've submitted, and watch as PaperKarma identifies and eliminates it.
- Learn what information PaperKarma finds about the senders.
- Watch as your paper waste goes down month by month.
- Share your environmental good karma via Facebook and Twitter.
How does it work?
Our system is simple. We've built a massive database of company information. When we identify your photo, we use this information to instantly submit a request on your behalf. If we don't know about the company already, our database discovers what we need to know automatically.
After you have downloaded the App you will be directed to the Profile Page where you will be asked to register as a member of the Instant Rewards program. Please Note: Only the qualified residents of a properly accredited Community Club will be able to complete the process. If you have a problem completing your registration please make sure you enter a valid email address and each line is properly filled out. Every rejected application is reviewed and all the valid ones are approved and a confirmatory Email is then sent to the registered address.
The Instant Rewards program provides for a number of Search Options to help you to define which coupons will be presented to you. One option allows you to set your current GPS location so the coupons at the top of the list are the ones closest to your present position. Another entry allows you to define a fixed radius around your current location, then, when you can enter a zip code, or a location, and tap on a Reward Category such as Dining, the system presents you with a list Instant Dining coupons within a fixed distance of your current location.
If you tap on the coupon of your choice, followed by the Redeem button, a digital Reward coupon will be downloaded to your phone. It’s that simple, you no longer have to waste paper, or find a way to get to a printer you can use, the coupon just appears on your screen. The coupon screen has some additional features as well, you can tap a button to call in an order, so it will be ready when you get there, or you can call up a map and get turn by turn directions to either walk, bike, or drive, to pick it up. In addition, the R4R App has a Favorites List, where you can save your popular coupons and a Savings Page that shows how much you have saved. We hope you will explore all of its features and we look forward to hearing how the program works for you. Please use the Comments page to send us suggestions and use the Facebook and Twitter links to promote stores and services that you believe other R4R members would appreciate.
NO ADS. NO USER FEES. EVER.
Instead, opt-in PlaceProps+ users are PAID $65/year for contributing anonymous background location data for consumer movement research. That research is supported largely by community businesses and city planners, who need your help to make better decisions about locating stores, services, and infrastructure.
As a PlaceProps+ panel member you will be paid every other week. You can either collect your money via Amazon.com Gift Cards* or PayPal, or you can donate it to a local charity – outsourcing your good deed for the day!
With PlaceProps you can keep a mapped record of places that matter to you, and share them directly with friends in your own private network.
- “Drop a Prop” (mark a spot) anywhere on the map, with photos and notes
- Navigate to its location
- Swap Props with friends or colleagues via e-mail or text
- View and manage your Props online at PlaceProps.com
- Search your Props by name or by distance from you.
For example, drop a Prop on your local coffee shop’s address to recall the name of their barista, or to save the locations of stores that friends recommend in another city. Use PlaceProps to show friends where to meet for a hike or for dinner before a game - even if they don't have the PlaceProps app. Keep track of neighborhood gardens or holiday lights you want to revisit. Mark the location of an eagle’s nest in a bird preserve.
All in one app – PlaceProps. (The name comes from giving someone or something “proper respect” or “props,” as in “Props to you for downloading our app!”)
BEST OF ALL –
Being a PlaceProps person – participating as a PlaceProps+ panel member and even dropping Props for yourself – can make a difference in your community:
- A store thrives because its customers loyally remember to return.
- One coffee shop succeeds because it is located conveniently for afternoon foot traffic, and another because its staff is remembered for being efficient and welcoming.
- Bike lanes and pedestrian crosswalks are drawn to protect riders and walkers from cars.
- Apartment buildings go up near where new businesses are attracting employees and customers.
- Donating your PlaceProps+ earnings to charities provides direct help to those in need.
PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE PLACES MATTER. PlaceProps is proud to help.
*Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this program. Except as required by law, Amazon Gift Cards (“GC”) cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GCs may be used only for purchases of eligible goods on Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.com/gc-legal. GCs are issued by ACI Gift Cards, Inc., a Washington corporation. ©, ®, TM Amazon.com Inc. and/or its affiliates, 2014.