On Sale — Get it Free (for a limited time only)!
PaperKarma is the easy way to take control of your unwanted paper mail, cut your paper waste, and help save the Earth — by taking photos! Simply pull out your phone and snap photos of the offending mail. PaperKarma will figure out what it is and how to stop it.
PaperKarma can stop:
- Coupon Books
- Credit Card Offers
- White and Yellow Pages
- If you can take a picture of it, PaperKarma will try to stop it!
- If a company is sending you unwanted mail, we'll find them and remove your name/address from their mailing list.
- It's dead simple to use — just take a photo, tap "Unsubscribe," and you're set!
- Track the mail you've submitted, and watch as PaperKarma identifies and eliminates it.
- Learn what information PaperKarma finds about the senders.
- Watch as your paper waste goes down month by month.
- Share your environmental good karma via Facebook and Twitter.
How does it work?
Our system is simple. We've built a massive database of company information. When we identify your photo, we use this information to instantly submit a request on your behalf. If we don't know about the company already, our database discovers what we need to know automatically.
NO ADS. NO USER FEES. EVER.
Instead, opt-in PlaceProps+ users are PAID $65/year for contributing anonymous background location data for consumer movement research. That research is supported largely by community businesses and city planners, who need your help to make better decisions about locating stores, services, and infrastructure.
As a PlaceProps+ panel member you will be paid every other week. You can either collect your money via Amazon.com Gift Cards* or PayPal, or you can donate it to a local charity – outsourcing your good deed for the day!
With PlaceProps you can keep a mapped record of places that matter to you, and share them directly with friends in your own private network.
- “Drop a Prop” (mark a spot) anywhere on the map, with photos and notes
- Navigate to its location
- Swap Props with friends or colleagues via e-mail or text
- View and manage your Props online at PlaceProps.com
- Search your Props by name or by distance from you.
For example, drop a Prop on your local coffee shop’s address to recall the name of their barista, or to save the locations of stores that friends recommend in another city. Use PlaceProps to show friends where to meet for a hike or for dinner before a game - even if they don't have the PlaceProps app. Keep track of neighborhood gardens or holiday lights you want to revisit. Mark the location of an eagle’s nest in a bird preserve.
All in one app – PlaceProps. (The name comes from giving someone or something “proper respect” or “props,” as in “Props to you for downloading our app!”)
BEST OF ALL –
Being a PlaceProps person – participating as a PlaceProps+ panel member and even dropping Props for yourself – can make a difference in your community:
- A store thrives because its customers loyally remember to return.
- One coffee shop succeeds because it is located conveniently for afternoon foot traffic, and another because its staff is remembered for being efficient and welcoming.
- Bike lanes and pedestrian crosswalks are drawn to protect riders and walkers from cars.
- Apartment buildings go up near where new businesses are attracting employees and customers.
- Donating your PlaceProps+ earnings to charities provides direct help to those in need.
PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE PLACES MATTER. PlaceProps is proud to help.
*Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this program. Except as required by law, Amazon Gift Cards (“GC”) cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GCs may be used only for purchases of eligible goods on Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.com/gc-legal. GCs are issued by ACI Gift Cards, Inc., a Washington corporation. ©, ®, TM Amazon.com Inc. and/or its affiliates, 2014.
Consult the weekly and monthly calendar for all waste collections on your street and set reminders for the collection of your choice. Never miss a collection again!
Find the shortest route to all collection points near you: container parks, re-use centers , collection points for batteries and electronics, et cetera. Includes opening hours and closing days.
Find out how to sort any type of household waste correctly—from PMD to electronics.
Recycle! is a joint initiative of Bebat, Fost Plus and Recupel, with the collaboration of intermunicipal authorities.
- Find local spots with tap and a flick.
- Watch videos about local hot spots, right from the app.
- Check in to earn Karma. Good Karma = Great Rewards.
If you're feeling frisky, please drop us a line using the handy Suggestion Box feature in the app.
The Grapeword Team
⁃ See where your friends are in real-time.
⁃ Share information about your location and status.
⁃ Knowing someone is leaving or entering a area.
⁃ Save your points of interest and share with friends.
⁃ Request updates of your friends position.
and much more...
Shareroutes is also available on the web. Visit www.shareroutes.net to see tracking history, create geofencing zones etc.
We hope you'll enjoy Shareroutes!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Note: There is currently a bug in Nexus S causing it to freeze when the GPS is active. This is out of our hand at the moment, Google is working on a fix.
We pick up the items you don't have room for or don't use very often and safely store them. Items like decorations, clothes and shoes, documents, keepsakes, tools, household extras, camping gear, bikes, golf clubs, skis, snowboards and sports gear. Then when you need your items back, use our free mobile app and we'll deliver them to your doorstep.
We think personal storage should be affordable with clear pricing and no surprises. No contracts, no commitments. A typical customer has five containers and pays about $25/month including pickup, delivery and storage fees.
Everything you need is on this app!
Click the Deals tab to view all the current deals posted on Hip2Save.com. You can even view the comments (and leave a comment if you choose!).
Click the Stores tab to view the Coupon Policy and Store Guide for each of the top 5 stores: CVS, Rite Aid, Target, Walgreens and Walmart. Plus, click on each store's logo and you'll be directed to all the store specific posts starting with the most recent one on Hip2Save.com.
Click on the Restaurant tab to view all the latest restaurant coupons and offers.
Need an easy way to track your budget?! Click on the Budget menu to create your very own virtual envelope system. Name your envelopes, assign each one a budget, note your transactions etc. all within the app.
Click on the More tab for all the other awesome features. A few to note are:
----> Click Enter Contest and submit your name and email address to be entered to win a $50 Amazon card! The contest starts every Sunday and runs for 7 days and you can enter once each week.
-----> Turn on Hot Deal Alerts to be alerted via the app whenever a HOT deal offer is posted (like a high-value coupon with a limited number of prints or a hot freebie)
Download the FREE Hip2Save app today and start saving money on the go!
Visit us at:
With the A.C. Moore mobile app, spark your imagination right in the palm of your hand. Our Android app provides the following features:
• Inbox - Gain access to exclusive A.C. Moore offers and coupons. Share and gift these offers to your friends and family.
• Saved Coupons - Claim our exclusive offers and use them in our stores. Access offers that others have sent to you.
• Weekly Ad - Easily access our Weekly Ad promotions.
• Receipts - Never lose a receipt again. With the A.C. Moore app and by joining the A.C. Moore rewards program you can view and store your receipts on your phone. Use for returns and have a record of that return instantly sent to your phone.
• Rewards - Add your AC Moore rewards card and view your rewards points. In our stores, scan your rewards card right from your phone.
• Social Rewards - Earn rewards points for more than just purchases! Get Exclusive access to more rewards by connecting, liking, and sharing with us on Facebook through the A.C. Moore app.
• Facebook - View and connect with the Official A.C. Moore Facebook page. Stay in touch with events and contests, access our photo galleries and videos, and like and share our posts directly from the app.
• Moore Social - Get inspired with access to the Official A.C. Moore Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest feeds directly from the app. Find out about current contests and what’s trending only at A.C. Moore.
• Projects - Browse our Projects; read project instructions and view supply lists on your phone.
• Store Locator - Find an AC Moore Store from anywhere.
• QR Code Scanner - Scan QR codes while in store for more insight into our products and services.
“[A Consumer’s] Own Mini Mobile Marketplace Filled With Frequent Buys” - Forbes
* Important: If you are arriving from a retailer’s website, download now then log into the app to activate your $5.00 credit.
Simplify Your Life:
- Save and organize all your favorite products to one list
- Re-order any product in your list with two quick taps
- Buy products from 10,000+ retailers with one secure log-in
- Turn “I forgot to re-order!” into a completed order
- Free download, free shipping, free $5.00 credit on your next order
Take 30 seconds to save frequently re-ordered products to the GimmeAnother app and avoid the hassle of logging into multiple sites and apps to re-order the products you need all the time.