The game uses Augmented Reality Technology to display butterflies around the player on their smart phones on top of the Smartphone’s camera vision. This allows the player to look around with his/her Smartphone to find butterflies flying around, and catch them. On catching a butterfly, the player is rewarded with a score. At the end of the game, total score of each player can be accessed via back-end.
• This is an event specific native mobile game.
• Player can look around him/herself with a Smartphone to find butterflies flying around.
• On spotting a butterfly, the player has to shake his/her Smartphone keeping the butterfly in the targeting area to capture the butterfly.
• On capturing a butterfly, the player will get a score based on the type of butterfly caught.
• If there is no butterfly around the player, the player has to change positions and scan to find more butterflies.
• The scores are displayed to the user on the smart phone at all times.
• At the end of the game, the total score of the player is displayed and will submit to the server automatically.
• If the player accesses the app after the end of the game, they can see their scores.
Please note! AR Butterfly is an event specific native mobile game and free to play, however, some in app form field has to be filled before you start the game.