The app that looks after the things that matter to you. itemit is asset management, with a difference. Never lose an item again - see where your items are, where they’ve been and who has them. Never forget a thing - your items will remind you!
For every thing that matters to you – itemit!
* Managing your organisation’s vital assets. The good news is, you no longer need to use Excel! itemit will give you greater control, increased flexibility and a bunch of great features to help you keep track of the things that keep your business on track!
* Organising your personal possessions. From your car to your washing machine and everything in between. Never forget when your service is due, when your warranty expires or when the plants need watering – your items will remind you!
* Keeping track of your collections. itemit was built flexibly so that whether it’s books, wine or antiques that are your thing, you can keep tabs on them using the itemit app.
Ditch the post it notes and add comments to your item’s profile page so that you’ll never lose important information. Store attachments relating to your items such as user manuals and purchase invoices, logically, on your item’s unique profile page – this way, you’ll always have the information you need at your fingertips!
As standard you’ll get all of these great features:
* Labels – flexibly designed to help you categorise your items in whichever way suits you best
* Information – add purchase date, purchase price, asset owner, colour, anything you like – we believe in flexibility so that you can add any information you need – the possibilities are endless!
* Reminders & Notifications – you’ll get reminders from your items when they require attention. You’re free to add as many reminders as you need, even repeat reminders – whatever makes your life easier.
* Locations – assign a location to your item so it has a place to call home. If your items are on the move, you can see the item’s last seen location so you’ll always know where to find it – thanks to itemit, you’ll never lose an item again!
* Mapping – choose to view your items on a map and, even more convenient, view those that are near to you!
* Tags – tag your items with itemit’s secure and unique QR codes. Scan an item’s QR to be taken straight to the item’s profile page and find everything you need to know!
* Comments - Add comments on your items’ profiles pages, rather than on post it notes and bits of paper that often go astray. This way, you'll always be able to find all the information you need!
* Attachments – forget rummaging for instruction manuals, insurance certificates and purchase invoices, store everything that relate to your item on your item’s dedicated profile page – it makes sense!
* History – Every interaction with an item will be recorded as part of that item’s history, so you’ll have complete item records at your fingertips.
* Offline access – thanks to itemit’s nifty offline access capabilities, you’ll have the things you need anytime, anywhere.
NOTE: Team-wide collaboration allowing you to see who has your items is an itemit Enterprise feature