The RedBrick App gives you a fast and easy way to track your daily activities, build positive habits, and earn all the rewards of better health.
Download now to take RedBrick Health with you on the go.
What do I need to get started?
- Use your existing RedBrick Health account.
- Register as a new user: You'll need the name of your program sponsor. Your sponsor is usually your, or your family member's, employer or health plan. You can also use an activation code from your employer, health insurer or healthcare provider.
How do I ensure secure use of the mobile app?
If your organization requires two-step verification (TSV), you will:
1) Provide your username and password.
2) Choose how you'd like to receive a 6-digit code.
3) Enter in your 6-digit code. You should then have access to the mobile app.
Syncing is a convenient way to track your steps, walk/run and cycling distance, blood pressure, weight, blood glucose, and sleep.
How do I sync a device to the app?
- Sign in.
- Select the More icon in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Select "Settings", then select "Connect Devices".
- Choose what devices to sync.
About RedBrick Track
- A fast and easy way to track daily activities.
- See your tracked progress with synced devices.
About RedBrick Journeys
- A quick, fun way to form new habits.
- Chart your own course with creative ideas and inspiration.
- You can start or continue a Journey anytime, anywhere.
The app also includes:
- Health Assessment
- Health Screening
- Next-Steps Consult