Running together: Against the virtual Catcher Car and for the good cause
On May 3 at exactly 11am UTC we are running with the new Wings for Life World Run App worldwide for those who can't. Everyone on their own (with social distancing) and yet together.
From the Americas to Oceania, from Europe to Africa – in the Wings for Life World Run all participants start simultaneously. There’s no traditional finish line – instead, a virtual Catcher Car pursues you! 100% of your entry fee goes directly to the Wings for Life foundation to help cure spinal cord injury.
Wings for Life World Run App features:
- New: We will accompany and motivate you with an Audio Experience on Race Day (available in English and German)
- Updates for improved functionality and user friendliness
- Good cause
- Global race with the App on May 3, 2020 at 11:00am UTC
- Virtual Catcher Car - the moving finish line
- Possibility to do a Demo Run
- 10 languages available
- GPS tracking
- Share options
- Donation to Wings for Life foundation possible
Note: Leaving the GPS running in the background will decrease battery life, so be sure to charge your phone before you run.
Wings for Life World Run App Support: https://www.wingsforlifeworldrun.com/en/help/