Red Dog Logistics is a technology company located in Mansfield, Pennsylvania. Red Dog currently provides asset management solutions focused on the needs of the transportation industry, fixed asset leasing companies and mobile or stationary equipment operators. Red Dog has developed a unique, cost effective, asset monitoring system coupled with a cloud based back office solution that meet the needs of your management, dispatch, operational and accounting departments.Certified ELD app including connection and synchronization with Portal;ELD, DVIR, IFTA and ability to add additional services.DOT hours of service logging, vehicle & trailer inspections, team driving,online help. Includes interaction with an electronic logging device (ELD) for verification and testimony to the veracity of driver logs Interaction with the Red Dog Logistics Portal for back office monitoring of driver status, ability to create custom inspection categories,manage drivers, edit logs with audit, view reports. Electronic DVIR (Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports) allow your drivers to record their pre-trip vehicle inspections along with any issues they may find all electronically. They can then use their mobile device to send reports back to the office and/or mechanics for sign off making it easier than ever to stay compliant. Using GPS receivers paired to Cellular (or Satellite) transmitters, Red Dog remotely aggregates data collected from various digital or analog, task specific, devices.
The data collection process begins with position information from the GPS. To the GPS data Red Dog then adds information from, accelerometers, flow meters, tank monitors, engine ECU’s, cameras… The list of system input devices is almost unlimited. Imagine the possibilities, virtually any device can be added to the aggregation process. Aggregated data is then analyzed, processed and packaged into standard, or custom, formats (reports, charts and graphs). The Red Dog Management Solution is “Cloud Based.” This means that the Management Solution can be reliably used anytime or anywhere using a cell phone, tablet or computer internet access point.
Other differentiators include:
- Enhanced and Customized Inspections
- Unlike other providers, out portal’s log grid clearly shows violations
- Slip Seat and Team Driving
- Offline support – disconnected operation
- Automatic retry for loss of connectivity with the ELD
- Two-way integration of portal edits with the device including full edit logging
- Fully integrated portal backend for driver dashboard at home office, feature rich, fully synchronized with tablet and all HOS product options
- Ability to control tablet settings from the portal, such as disabling driver log edits on the tablet by the driver
- Ability to filter log edit reports on portal by consistent codes from a drop down menu—not available on other products which only support free-form entries of reasons for an edit which are difficult to sort by and track
- Easy to use, minimal training required, on-screen documentation to minimize errors and support costs
- Easy to use administration tools for account, vehicle and driver management
- Mobile Worker – mobile work orders and job assignments