VpnCilla is a VPN Client for VPN Servers as FritzBox, Cisco PIX/ASA, Fortigate or other VPN Servers with IPSec Pre-shared Keying (Xauth IKE/PSK).
* Profile automatically taken from the Trial version (don't uninstall the Trial until the first run of this full version)
* No root access needed (if the device fully conforms to Android 4)
* Compatible with Fritzbox, Cisco PIX/ASA, Fortigate VPN Servers and others (?)
* Connects/Disconnects with a single click (by a Shortcut-Widget)
* Automatic Reconnect Mode on WiFi/Mobile failover/outage
* Supports Multiple Profiles
* Supports automatic Cisco Split Routing
* Passwords may be stored in profile or always manually entered when connecting (which is much more safe)
* Possibility to specify WiFi Blacklists/Whitelists to explicitely deny/allow VPN on only specific WiFi ESSDs
* Possiblity to specify Manual Routes and/or DNS Server and much more...
- Mention the security risk if passwords are stored in profile in case your device will be hacked or stolen!
- VpnCilla runs only if the TUN driver (tun.ko) as well as the the Android 4 VPN routing infrastructure is included in the firmware. UNFORTUNATELY NOT ALL DEVICE MANUFACTURER YET HAS INCLUDED IT!! Check with "VpnCilla (Trial)" first!
- Only IKE/PSK Xauth authentication is supported (no PPTP, no L2TP, no Hybrid RSA, no SSL, no Cisco AnyConnect, ...)
- supports IPv4 only (no IPv6)
- supports WLAN/WIFI as well as Mobile Data up to 3g. VpnCilla is unstable over 4g (LTE) on some devices / with mobile providers
- Active Screenfilter apps as Twilight or Lux might prevent selecting of the security dialog checkbox
- VpnCilla can't handle phase 1 rekeying initiated by the VPN server. On Fritzboxes this will occure after 1h connection time whereas on Cisco VPN servers the rekeying interval is configurable and by default after 8h. Typically the session stalls for 2-3 minutes until VpnCilla initiates a reconnect.
This app allows you to access your SpamDrain account. If you don't have one you can easily create a trial account using this app. If you are happy with the service you can buy a subscription for only €9.99/year or a SpamDrain+ subscription for only €19.99/year and account on our website. For prices in USD and SEK, please visit our web site spamdrain.net.
SpamDrain is a highly intelligent, cloud based, anti-spam service. Spam and viruses are safely stored far away from you on our servers. If a real email has been removed it can be easily retrieved within the app and delivered to your inbox.
SpamDrain works 24/7 and you do not need to keep this application running to have your e-mail filtered. SpamDrain filters your account automatically while you are using your e-mail as usual.
This app will get you started with SpamDrain in an instant and start the filtering immediately. You will be guided though the process and the application will automatically find your e-mail settings and create an account with SpamDrain.
You will be able to see statistics, for your account, report missed spam and newsletters and retrieve blocked messages directly from your Android phone.
While this app helps you to setup filtering of your POP3 or IMAP mailbox you may also use SpamDrain for your entire domain, e.g. mycompany.com. SpamDrain will then filter all messages addressed to users of the domain before they reach your e-mail server.
Regardless, SpamDrain always stops spam and viruses before they reach your network, computer, smartphone or mobile.
Together we can fight spam - get a spam filter that really works!
For more info, please visit www.spamdrain.net.
e-mail antispam spam filter spamfilter junk mail gmail hotmail spamfighter fighter
* This Widget connect to a Cisco VPN Server (PIX/ASA/...) or a Fritzbox by a single click on rooted Android 2.x devices.
Attention: if your device has Android 4+ you should use VpnCilla instead because this App needs root access which is an additional security risk! (VpnCilla does not need root access and has much more features).
* VPN Widget won't work unless...
- You have a rooted (jailbreaked, unlocked) phone
- TUN device available in kernel (CONFIG_TUN=y)
- App installed on the phones internal memory (not on SD - Widgets require this)
- Placed it on homescreen as widget (not as app)
- 'Superuser' rights granted on request
* Forget it, if all this sounds scary - VPNC Widget just won't work!!
* Installation and trouble shooting:
- Install VPNC Widget on homescreen as Widget - not as App!
- Doubleclick widget to change preferences and checking prerequisites of phone (if doubleclick doesn't work, start Vpnc Widget as an App)
- Give "Superuser" rights on request (start Superuser app to verify and use newest Superuser App in case of troubles)
- Never use automatic Taskkillers (it will interrupt the vpnc service!)
- If nothing helps, activate the Debug Flag in the preferences screen and mail me after a trying to connect the session logfile:
- Supports Pre-Shared-Key (PSK) only (no SSL certificates)
- supports only one user/server profile
- profile credentials incl. passwords are stored at the phone (but hidden for apps without root access)
- if the "advanced routing" kernel feature is unavailable, the VPN connection may be lost when the WiFi hotspot renews DHCP info (you can re-connect by clicking Widget twice)
- Use this product absolutely at your own risk
- VPNC Widget is distributed on an "AS IS" basis, WITHOUT WARRANTY OR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND, either expressed or implied
* Succesful tested ROMS:
- LeeDroid 2.2, 2.3, 2.4
- CyanogenMod 6.1.1
- Cognition 2.3v8
- JME Rotohammer(Galaxy tab)
-*) OxygeN-2.0-RC7 (Android 2.3, based on CM7 beta)
-*) CyanogenMod 7.0.x
- and many more...
*) works but misses Advanced Routing feature in kernel image (see Restrictions/Issues)
Setting were optimized for use with Sipmobile domain. However it can be used with any compatible SIP provider.
The source can be downloaded here: http://www.sipmobile.org/downloads/sipmobile.tar.gz
Online and offline messages;
Push notifications for longer battery life;
Secure communications with cryptographic software;
Supports modern codecs (Opus, WP8) for better audio/video quality;
Compatible with Sipmobile WebPhone.
Inside Sipmobile domain you can use Self-Administration service.
This service allows you:
view recent calls;
use click-to-dial service;
manage voicemail (Voice mail number is 2000);
maintain your address book;
set call barring for incoming and outgoing calls;
set your personal alarms;
manage your account password.
More information on our site: