This app performs a simple yet powerful task; by enabling "Launch Kid Mode when device turns on", your Android Device will immediately launch Kid Mode (by Zoodles) when it powers on (after having been turned off or rebooted).
This will allow you to hand the device to your child without the risk of them accidentally turning the device off/on (or rebooting it) to subvert/exit Kid Mode.
When you no longer require this feature, simply disable it and continue using your device as normal.
After Enabling this feature, test it by powering off your device, then turning it back on.
Easily enable/disable the app by accessing it using the statusbar notification.
Reboot's Ramblings is not affiliated with Zoodles. This is simply a tool to provide more control over the Kid Mode App. This app is not a premium feature of Kid Mode and is not required to use the Kid Mode App.
The app has the following features:
> Simulation and Graphics:
Allows the user to add celestial objects with different masses at any position he/she likes. The user can set the initial velocity of the body by flicking his/her finger on the screen.
Ability to change the time-step, thereby allowing the user to vary the accuracy and speed of the simulation.
Option to add and simulate objects in our own solar system, or to create an entirely new solar system from scratch.
Contains zooming and panning controls for the simulation view.
> Solar System Information
Users can view the following data of the Sun, the 8 planets and the Moon:
Physical characteristics : Mass, Radius, Escape velocity etc.
Orbital characteristics : Aphelion, Perihelion, Orbital perid etc.
Atmospheric data : Surface pressure and composition.
Join our Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/i.realitysoft
Coursera connects you with free online courses from 115+ of the top universities and educational institutions in the world including Stanford, Yale, Princeton and others. Browse our catalog, join courses and watch lectures from the world’s best instructors. Learn anytime, anywhere, in topics ranging from computer science to cooking and beyond.
Take free courses in subjects such as:
• Computer Programming, including Java, Android Apps and Python languages
• Data Science
• Entrepreneurship, Business, and Leadership
• Finance, Accounting, and Economics
• Machine Learning and Gamification
• Mathematics, including Calculus and Statistics
• Project Management
...and hundreds more.
Download Coursera to make education on your schedule: watch short, modular lectures during your commute, coffee break, or any time of your day.
• Learn from top instructors representing more than 115 partner institutions, including leading US and global universities
• Browse over 800 courses in more than 25 subject areas, from mathematics to music to medicine
• On-Demand courses, which let you learn at your own pace
• Stream lecture videos online any time, or download for offline viewing
• Join courses and sign up for upcoming course notifications
• Easily pick up where you left off in a course, from the Coursera.org website seamlessly to the mobile app
• Verified Certificates, which prove your course accomplishments, can be supplementarily purchased on Coursera.org
• Courses in 12 languages including over 500 in English, and over 100 in Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, French and Russian
• Subtitles available in all courses' native language, with nearly all offering English subtitles, and other languages when available
Some of our most popular courses include:
• An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python (Rice)
• An Introduction to Operations Management (UPenn, Wharton School of Business)
• Algorithms (Princeton)
• Android Programming (University of Maryland and Vanderbilt)
• Cryptography (Stanford)
• Developing Innovative Ideas for New Companies: The First Step in Entrepreneurship (University of Maryland)
• Machine Learning (Stanford)
• Model Thinking (University of Michigan)
• Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence (Case Western Reserve)
• Introduction to Finance (University of Michigan)
• R Programming (Johns Hopkins)
• The Data Scientist’s Toolbox (Johns Hopkins)
• Think Again: How to Reason and Argue (Duke)
• Social Psychology (Wesleyan)
On-Demand allows for ultimate learning flexibility in courses such as:
• Age of Jefferson (UVA)
• Astrobiology and the Search for Extraterrestrial Life (Edinburgh)
• Child Nutrition and Cooking (Stanford)
• Chinese for Beginners (Peking University)
• Competitive Strategy (LMU)
• Introduction to Sustainable Development (Columbia)
• Introduction to Public Speaking (Wesleyan)
• Calculus One (The University of Ohio)
• Get Organized: How to be a Together Teacher (Relay Graduate School of Education)
• Successful Negotiation: Essential Strategies and Skills (University of Michigan)
Download the Coursera app today and keep learning without limits.
Now get early access to the next version of Coursera by joining our Android Beta Program! Click here for details: https://beta.coursera.community/hc/en-us.
This app is Tablet Ready. It was HD images that will look amazing in your new Honeycomb Tablet. Tested in the Xoom and Galaxy Tab 10.1.
***GOT A TABLET: TRY THE BEST COLORING APP FOR TABLETS
Color & Draw for kids HD***
It displays 40 remarkable images of means of transportation of all types, land, air, water and even construction vehicles.
Tap the image to hear the sound played back.
Tap the name bar to hear a voiceover of the name.
***Looking for Tablet App for kids. Try our new and award winning
Color & Draw for kids
50% launch sale for a limited time only****
This dynamic allows children to associate images, forms and sounds, as well as practice fine motor skills while building their early vocabulary.
Images included: car, race car, train, bus, ship, speed boat, submarine, airplane, glider, helicopter, rocket and more!
Clearly observe and reflect on the Kepler's laws of planetary motion.
State and relate the Newton's universal law of gravitation to everyday science.
Observe and reflect on the variation of acceleration due to gravity at different places of Earth.
Distinguish between mass and weight of the object.
Discover the concept of weightlessness and apply it to everyday science.
Explore about the ocean tides and extend it to different types of tides.
Explore and discuss about gravitational potential energy.
Investigate, explore and formulate Kepler's laws of planetary motion.
Develop and formulate orbital velocity, escape velocity and energy of artificial satellites.
More details please visit http://www.wonderwhizkids.com/
"Wonderwhizkids.com" hosts concept oriented content in Maths & Sciences
specially designed for K-8 to K-12 grades. "Wonderwhizkids (WWK) enables
students to enjoy learning with application oriented, visually rich
content which is simple and easy to understand. The content is aligned to
best practices of learning and teaching.
Students can develop strong basics, critical thinking and problem
solving skills to do well in school and beyond. Teachers can use WWK as a
reference material to be more creative in designing engaging learning
experiences. Parents also can actively participate in their child's
development through WWK".
This topic covers under Physics subject as a part of the Mechanics topic
and this topic contains following sub topics
Universal law of gravitation
Variation of 'g' with altitude
Weight of an object
Gravitational potential energy
Fast moving projectiles - satellites
This is a non-official android app of ISRO which is about past, present and future ISRO Programmes/Missions like Mangalyaan - Mars Orbiter Mission (MOM), Chandrayaan Mission, PSLV, GSLV, etc.
Features of this app:
* About ISRO, History
* Latest news/updates
* Mangalyaan (Mars) Mission, MOM
* Future missions
* Future Launch Vehicles
* Past missions
* Satellite launched
* PSLV Launches, PSLV Stages
* GSLV Launches
* Job opportunities in ISRO/DOS
* Old question paper for Computer Science, Electronics, Mechanical
* Image gallery
Discover stunning images and videos of space, stars and planets -- including Earth and the sun! -- at your fingertips with the Space Images app from NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, a leader in robotic exploration of the solar system.
NASA/JPL's Space Images app offers a unique view of the sky via hundreds of images taken by spacecraft studying planets, stars, galaxies, weather on Earth and more. Save to your device as backgrounds or wallpaper and share them with friends on Facebook, Twitter and email as you scan through our extensive photo albums and rate your favorites.
The Space Images app works together with NASAJPL’s newly launched Space Images website at http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/jplimages, so you can always have a view of space on the go (via Android, iPhone, and iPad) or at your desk.
· Discover the latest science images and videos of planets, stars, galaxies, weather and more
· Share photos and videos with friends on Facebook and Twitter
· Rate photos and check out which ones make the Top Rated list
· Choose the best space images and keep them handy in the Favorites folder
· Search for images or browse by categories -- now including Editor’s Pick!
· Access full captions for more on scientific discoveries, NASA spacecraft and missions
· Save images to your mobile device as backgrounds and wallpapers
★ Staff Favorite on iTunes (Space Images for iPhone V1)!
★ Top Free App in the AppStore Education category (Space Images for iPhone V1)!
* In the first screen - You have to enter your weight and date of birth
* In the following screens you will know your weight and your age(in days and years) in different planets
* Your weight is different in each planet since the gravitational force of each planet is different, so for each planet you will know what its gravitational force is
* Each planet’s rotation duration(day&night) and the time taken to revolve around the Sun(year) is different. You will know how long a day and year of each planet is
* This app shows how many Earths can each planet hold inside it. This will give an idea of how big each planet is compared to Earth
* This app also reads out interesting facts about each planet
* This app has details for all the 8 planets Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. It also shows information about the Sun and the Moon.
This app is dedicated to India’s successful Mars mission MOM(Mars Orbiter Mission) also known as Mangalyaan. The main highlights of Mangalyaan, is that it is the most economical Mars mission and reached Mars in its first attempt. This app hopes to kindle interest in the minds of kids about astronomy.
***** If you like it, please rate it *****
- Perfect for students to do physics homework quickly and accurately.
- It is suitable for all levels of physics from high school to university.
This app contains the following topics:
- Linear motion
- Constant acceleration motion
- Projectile motion
- Constant circular motion
- Work, power, energy
- Rotary motion
- Oscillatory motion
- Direct current
- Magnetic field
- Altering current
- Hydrogen atom
- Modern physics
More chapters comming soon.
- latest Hubble news
- more than 1,000 images in gallery
- Astronomy picture of the Day
- Share through Facebook, send email
- easy navigation
- set wallpaper feature
- slideshow gallery
- tablet supported (tested on Xoom)
If you have any suggestions or inquiries regarding the application please do not hesitate to contact us.
- UI improvements
- tablet support
- new UI graphics
Disclaimer: This application does not own any image, it only provides the easy way to access Hubble images from hubblesite.org.
The world’s most widely read general science journal, Science provides broad, comprehensive coverage of the latest developments in science policy and cutting-edge research. From astronomy to microbiology, Science spans the sciences, and the globe, to keep you up to date on the events that are shaping science around the world.
As a subscriber you'll enjoy: 51 weekly issues delivered to your tablet or phone, instant online access to every Science article ever published since 1880, exclusive e-mail alerts, and much more.
Plus, every Science subscription includes a one-year membership in the non-profit AAAS. Open to everyone, AAAS is an advocate for all of the sciences, and is home to a community of over 120,000 people, from Nobel Laureates to high school students, who believe in the power of science to make our world a better place.
Subscribe today and fill your next 365 days with information, community, and Science.
Play through the game’s 30 levels to earn special Creature Cards, and then pick up nine more in the fast-paced bonus rounds! Can you collect all 39 cards for a complete set? Pick your avatar and start sorting!
- Multi-user system: each child can choose and name his/her own avatar from one of twelve organisms
- Educational information about classification
- Earn Creature Cards to learn more about organisms
- Three progressively difficult modes teach classification
This app was developed by AAAS Science NetLinks, a free online resource for teachers and students. For more science activities and interactives, visit sciencenetlinks.com.
Send kids on fun, educational Quests with Active Explorer on their mobile devices!
Educators, afterschool providers, group leaders, or parents log in to the Active Explorer website as leaders and create Quests for kids. Leaders then share the Quest number and password with their student explorers so they can complete the Quest.
Using the Active Explorer app, kids participate in a Quest by capturing data via photo, video, audio, text, map coordinate, and/or graph.
Similar to a scavenger hunt, a Quest might ask students to create data that includes:
Notes about different kinds of seeds found in a kid's backyard
Pictures of items in a museum visited on a field trip
Videos interviewing a kid's family members
Map coordinates showing the most popular restaurants in an explorer's town
As explorers work their way through the quest requirements, they can upload the resources they create to the Active Explorer website. Then, kids go to the website to use that data to make posters, comics, slide shows, and other SmartWorks to show off the information they compiled.
Active Explorer collects no personally identifiable information from explorers. Both the website and the app are free of charge and ad-free. visit http://active-explorer.com">http://active-explorer.com to learn more.