• EASY: you don't need any special skills, just start drawing
• INTERESTING: try different styles of drawings
• FUNNY: now you can draw nice animals, or cartoon characters or cars and more
• self-teaching (educational)
• the app includes lots of drawings such as: cartoon characters, animals, cars, dragons, planes, flowers, and much more!
• each drawing is divided into a number of steps which are easy to follow.
• starting from a few lines, you’ll end up with a complete picture.
• You can create your own drawing and draw right on the screen.
• parents can use it to give drawing lessons to their kids.
The next permissions:
used for showing and maintance ads only
used for saving your own drawings only
As just reviewed in Sky & Telescope magazine, the iOS version of SkySafari is "revolutionary" and a "game-changer". Now here for Android, SkySafari will change the way you do astronomy!
SkySafari Plus adds a hugely expanded database, wireless telescope control, the ability to fly into orbit around other planets our Solar System, and beyond it to other stars in our Milky Way galaxy, to our basic version.
Make sure you have at least 600 MB of free space on your internal SD card for SkySafari Plus to download this database from Google Play the first time it runs! (Note: due to Google Play rules, this data cannot be moved to your external SD card - you must have 600 MB free on your internal SD card!)
SkySafari Plus shows you 2.5 million stars, and 31,000 deep sky objects - including the entire NGC/IC catalog. It shows the Solar System's major planets and moons using NASA spacecraft imagery, and includes over 4,000 asteroids, comets, and satellites with updateable orbits. It can point your GoTo or "Push-To" telescope anywhere in the sky, using your Android device's built-in bluetooth or WiFi, and our SkyFi wireless or Starry Night BlueStar bluetooth serial adapter.
Please Note: there is no upgrade pricing from SkySafari Plus to Pro. Make to get the version you want!
SkySafari accurately shows you the sky from any place on Earth, at any time up to 10,000 years in the past or future. It includes 1100 encyclopedic descriptions of the constellations, stars, and planets written by professional astronomers. And it contains over 800 images from NASA space missions, the Hubble Space Telescope, and the world's foremost astro-photographers.
If you have an Android device with a compass, SkySafari Plus can help you identify stars and planets by holding your phone next to them. Tap the Compass button (or tilt your phone up toward the sky) to activate the compass. Now, as you move the phone around, the sky chart follows your motion. Search for any object in the sky, and follow the arrow on screen to find it!
SkySafari has a "Night" button to preserve your dark adaptation as you're exploring the night sky. The Time Flow feature lets you animate the night sky using simple VCR controls - follow the motion of the stars and planets as SkySafari compresses days, months, and years into a few seconds.
SkySafari's streamlined user interface puts the universe at your fingertips - and turns your Android device into a 21st-century telescope controller. SkySafari is your celestial travel guide!
SkySafari Plus includes 250 times more stars than Google SkyMap. Our deep sky database contains thousands of NGC/IC objects, not just the 110-object Messier catalog.
Our apps contain hundreds of built-in images, and thousands of object descriptions, written by professional astronomers. Other apps give you Wikipedia links - which don't do much good out in the field, away from Wi-Fi or data network connections.
Our Plus and Pro versions can control telescopes. Other apps can't reproduce basic astronomical phenomena like lunar eclipses and Jovian satellite shadow transits. Our apps were developed by passionate astronomers with a penchant for quality and accuracy - we make a living from our products!
TROUBLESHOOTING AND PERFORMANCE TIPS
Is SkySafari Plus having trouble downloading its data files? Is it running slowly? Check our web site for help:
Here are answers to our most frequently asked questions about SkySafari Plus for Android:
If all else fails, send us an email - we're firstname.lastname@example.org, and we're happy to hear from you.
Realistic 3D space travel simulator and planetarium.
In this app you will find:
- All major planets and moons in the Solar System, with their accurate keplerian orbits:
* Earth and Moon
* Mars and its moons Phobos and Deimos
* Jupiter and its major moons: Io, Europa, Ganymede, Callisto
* Saturn and its major moons: Mimas, Enceladus, Tethys, Dione, Rhea, Titan, Hyperion and Iapetus
* Uranus and its major moons: Miranda, Ariel, Umbriel, Titania and Oberon
* Neptune and Triton
- All dwarf planets and its major moons:
* Pluto and its moons:Charon, Nix and Hydra
* Haumea and its moons: Namaka and Hi'iaka
* Eris and its moon Dysnomia
- Asteroid field and Trojan asteroids
- Real space photographs for all celestial bodies in the Solar System
- All known extrasolar systems with exoplanets within 50 light years:
* Alpha Centauri
* Epsilon Eridani
* Tau Ceti
* Kapteyn's Star
* Gamma Cephei
* 47 Ursae Majoris
* 55 Cancri
* 54 Piscium
* 61 Virginis
* Upsilon Andromedae
* Nu2 Lupi
* HIP 57050, HIP 79431
* HD 20794, HD 85512, HD 102365, HD 69830, HD 40307, HD 147513, HD 176051, HD 38858
* Gliese 86, Gliese 176, Gliese 179, Gliese 317, Gliese 433, Gliese 436, Gliese 581, Gliese 649, Gliese 667, Gliese 674, Gliese 682, Gliese 785, Gliese 832, Gliese 849, Gliese 876, Gliese 1214
- Notable stars also present:
* Proxima Centauri
* Barnard's Star
* 61 Cygni
- Timeslider to accelerate/decelerate time. You'll also be able to run time backwards
- Realistic interplanetary orbits from any planet to any other planet and moon
- Realistic calculation of fuel requirements using Tsiolkovsky Rocket equation
- Interstellar travel!
- Relativistic effects of time dilation, length contraction and relativistic doppler shift during interstellar flights
- Free flight mode: command your spaceship with unlimited fuel and experience effects of gravity on your trajectories.
Please contact me if you have any complain or suggestion.
Based on the classic lift-the-flap book, this adventure is filled with tappable animated surprises, music, and 2 exciting bonus activities!
• Read along with Dora - Turn the pages and read along with highlighted text as Dora the Explorer reads the story. Look for Boots, and help complete the story by revealing interactive objects, each with their own animation
• Play Boots’ Banana Catch Game - See how many bananas you can catch in each level. Look for the special bunches of 3 in every scene.
• Make Your Own Story Page - Choose from any of the pages to decorate it with tappable animated stickers, then save it to your album.
• Engaging Story with Beautiful Art and Animations - The app features an original music and beautifully illustrated and animated artwork.
• Sharing - Parent can share via Email.
This is the latest app in the series of Nickelodeon Storybook apps, including Dora's Enchanted Forest, and Dora and Diego's Vacation.
End User License Agreement
Is that bright object in the sky a star or a planet? The 3D view of the sky make it easy to identify planets and constellations. Learn what the sky looks like at frequencies outside of the visible spectrum. Spin the Earth or the planet of your choice with one finger.
Topics of the app include,
- Launch Rocket - LVM3-x
- Crew Module - CARE
- Re-entry of Crew Module
- Animated sequence describing 20 minutes of the mission
- Quiz ( to check understanding of the user :)
- Over 14,000 images (and growing everyday)
- Latest news and features stories
- Latest on demand NASA videos from around the agency
- Current NASA mission Information
- Live streaming of NASA TV
- Live streaming video from the High Definition Earth Viewing (HDEV) experiment on the ISS
- Launch information & countdown clocks
- Current visible passes for the International Space Station (ISS) and notifications
- Current visible passes for other missions (Fermi, Hinode, Hubble...)
- ISS and Earth orbiting satellite trackers
- NASA Twitter Feeds from around the agency
- Facebook® Connect and integrated Twitter™ client for easy sharing
- Schedule for NASA TV and NASA-Related Programming on Other TV Channels
- Map, information and links to all of the NASA visitor centers
- Featured content and program sections
- Earth as Art image collection and interactive map
- Third Rock Radio (alternative rock radio station)
- Favorites & image bookmarks
- 5 star rating system for images and videos with top rated list
The world’s most widely read general science journal, Science provides broad, comprehensive coverage of the latest developments in science policy and cutting-edge research. From astronomy to microbiology, Science spans the sciences, and the globe, to keep you up to date on the events that are shaping science around the world.
As a subscriber you'll enjoy: 51 weekly issues delivered to your tablet or phone, instant online access to every Science article ever published since 1880, exclusive e-mail alerts, and much more.
Plus, every Science subscription includes a one-year membership in the non-profit AAAS. Open to everyone, AAAS is an advocate for all of the sciences, and is home to a community of over 120,000 people, from Nobel Laureates to high school students, who believe in the power of science to make our world a better place.
Subscribe today and fill your next 365 days with information, community, and Science.
Play through the game’s 30 levels to earn special Creature Cards, and then pick up nine more in the fast-paced bonus rounds! Can you collect all 39 cards for a complete set? Pick your avatar and start sorting!
- Multi-user system: each child can choose and name his/her own avatar from one of twelve organisms
- Educational information about classification
- Earn Creature Cards to learn more about organisms
- Three progressively difficult modes teach classification
This app was developed by AAAS Science NetLinks, a free online resource for teachers and students. For more science activities and interactives, visit sciencenetlinks.com.
Send kids on fun, educational Quests with Active Explorer on their mobile devices!
Educators, afterschool providers, group leaders, or parents log in to the Active Explorer website as leaders and create Quests for kids. Leaders then share the Quest number and password with their student explorers so they can complete the Quest.
Using the Active Explorer app, kids participate in a Quest by capturing data via photo, video, audio, text, map coordinate, and/or graph.
Similar to a scavenger hunt, a Quest might ask students to create data that includes:
Notes about different kinds of seeds found in a kid's backyard
Pictures of items in a museum visited on a field trip
Videos interviewing a kid's family members
Map coordinates showing the most popular restaurants in an explorer's town
As explorers work their way through the quest requirements, they can upload the resources they create to the Active Explorer website. Then, kids go to the website to use that data to make posters, comics, slide shows, and other SmartWorks to show off the information they compiled.
Active Explorer collects no personally identifiable information from explorers. Both the website and the app are free of charge and ad-free. visit http://active-explorer.com">http://active-explorer.com to learn more.