- Over 14,000 images (and growing everyday)
- Latest news and features stories
- Latest on demand NASA videos from around the agency
- Current NASA mission Information
- Live streaming of NASA TV
- Live streaming video from the High Definition Earth Viewing (HDEV) experiment on the ISS
- Launch information & countdown clocks
- Current visible passes for the International Space Station (ISS) and notifications
- Current visible passes for other missions (Fermi, Hinode, Hubble...)
- ISS and Earth orbiting satellite trackers
- NASA Twitter Feeds from around the agency
- Facebook® Connect and integrated Twitter™ client for easy sharing
- Schedule for NASA TV and NASA-Related Programming on Other TV Channels
- Map, information and links to all of the NASA visitor centers
- Featured content and program sections
- Earth as Art image collection and interactive map
- Third Rock Radio (alternative rock radio station)
- Favorites & image bookmarks
- 5 star rating system for images and videos with top rated list
- Perfect for students to do physics homework quickly and accurately.
- It is suitable for all levels of physics from high school to university.
This app contains the following topics:
- Linear motion
- Constant acceleration motion
- Projectile motion
- Constant circular motion
- Work, power, energy
- Rotary motion
- Oscillatory motion
- Direct current
- Magnetic field
- Altering current
- Hydrogen atom
- Modern physics
More chapters comming soon.
"Countries Location Maps Quiz" is a geographical test, that allow you to check your knowledge of the political maps of the world!
You've probably hear on television about different countries scattered around the world and wondering "where it actually is?" Can you find Benin on the map of Africa? Are you able to distinguish between Dominica and Dominican Republic? Install this app and learn new knowledge.
Test yourself by comparing your score with the best ranked online.
- 10 levels of difficulty,
- at every level there are countries from different regions of the world (Europe, North and South America, Africa, Asia, Middle East, Oceania, Central America and Caribbean)
- learning mode without time pressure,
- ranking of the top players,
- beautiful graphics.
Your score is sum points from all levels.
Names of countries are available in 43 languages (depending on the language setting on the phone).
This geographical test includes European, Asian, American, African and Oceania countries - all countries of the world.
Geography is a field you like? If so, this political maps trivia, will help you for sure!
Page on Facebook:
If you find any bugs with the app or if there are any features you would like to see implemented, please send us an email so that we can fix it by clicking the link below or by using the "Send Feedback" feature within the app.
~~~Hundreds of awards from many media/magazines!~~~
~~~Hundreds of school are using it for teaching!~~~
~~~Thousands of stamps and magics and they are free!~~~
"I just downloaded Tux Paint, I am extremely impressed with the program. I am very anxious for my grandchildren to try it, I am sure it will be a hit with them."- Mary Jean Jones
"You've done it! You've created a functional, powerful, FUN piece of software my four-year-old can use! I probably looked like a big goofy chimp here for about 20 minutes as I took Tux Paint for a spin at my local coffee shop. I swear I was grinning. What a triumph!"- Peter Thompson
"I just had to tell you that [our daughter] is absolutely in love with Tux Paint. I know I told you that, but it's freaking me out that she is only 3 and can operate it all on her own. She knows how to change the background, change stamps, go from one brush type to another and change colos - she learned how to use it so quickly! So, I thank you. And [my daughter] thanks you! :)" - Patti M., Sacramento, California, USA
"My daughter, soon 7, loves it. It is surprizingly powerful for its paradigm."- David Baron
-Fun sound effects are played when tools are selected and used.
-A cartoon version of Tux,appears at the bottom to give tips, hints and information.
-Various brushes available
-Brushes can be animated
-Brushes can change shape depending on the direction they're drawn
-Alternate color palettes can be created and used
-Hundreds of photographic and cartoon stamps images are available
-Stamps have descriptive text and sound samples (names, facts, etc.) and/or sound effects assigned to them
-Stamps can be resized, flipped and mirrored
-Raster bitmaps (Portable Network Graphics ("PNG")) with full-color and alpha transparency (32bpp RGBA) supported
-Uses Paint Brush's brushes
-'Rubberband' shows where the line will be drawn as you move the figure
-Draw various filled and unfilled polygonal shapes
Text and Label tools
-Come with various fonts
-Bold, italic and size can be changed
-Supports any languages which works on your IPhone/IPad
'Magic' (special effects) tool
-Blind - pull window blinds down, or across, the picture
-Blocks - turn parts of the picture 'blocky'
-Blur - blur parts of the picture using the mouse
-Bricks - paint realistic large or small brick patterns
-Calligraphy - a smooth brush that changes thickness depending on how quickly you stroke
-Cartoon - make parts of the picture look like a cartoon
-Chalk - make parts of the picture look like a chalk drawing
-Color & White - turn the picture monotone
-Color Shift - Jumble the colors of the picture
-Confetti - Throw confetti over your picture
-Darken - darken the colors of parts of the picture
-Distortion - slightly alters the position of the picture under the brush
-Drip - make parts of the picture look like it's dripping away
-Edges - outline the edges of shapes in yur picture
-Emboss - gives the image's edges highlights and shadows
-Fill - 'flood-fill' an area with a particular color
-Fisheye - view parts of your picture through a fish-eye lense
-Flip - flip the image vertically
-Flower - draws curvy-stalked flowers
-Foam - paints foamy bubbles that grow as you move the mouse
-Fold - fold down the corners of your picture
-Glass Tile - see your drawing through glass tiles
-Grass - paint realistic clumps of grass on the screen and into the distance
-Hexagon Mosaic - create a pattern of hexagons
-Irregular Mosaic - turn your picture into a mosaic of shards
-Kaleidoscope - four symmetric brushes
-Light - draw beams of bright light on your picture
There too much to write here,please don't hesitate to check it yourself!
-Multiple levels of undo
-Undo actions can themselves be undone with the 'Redo' button
More, you can share your master piece to Facebook, Twitter, Flicker and Wechat!!
For teachers and schools, a dedicated ad-free version is available on the Google Play Store For Education.***
With more than 1,756 activities, iTooch 4th Grade Math is a fun way of practicing and learning Math for fourth graders.
It is, by far, the largest collection of educational activities based on the US National Common Core Standards on Google Play for elementary school.
Used by more than 3,000,000 users, iTooch apps provide comprehensive learning solutions which help parents, teachers and students to identify and address learning needs in a fun and motivating way.
★ UNIQUE SET OF FEATURES ★
• A clear, simple and engaging interface so that children learn with fun
• Speech synthesis option to help users in reading and text comprehension
• Multi-player management
• Font size adjustment to suit everyone’s needs
• An embedded scientific calculator
• A virtual blackboard
• A lesson summary attached to each chapter
• In-app feedback to send suggestions to the author
• Power ups to increase motivation and give a little boost !
♫ PARENTS AND KIDS LOVE OUR APPS ♫
‣ "This app has been everything I was looking for. Multiple question types including decimal points and word problems. The ability to test the learning. And here's the kicker: it is so much fun, I had to pull my son off of it after 2 hours!"
‣ "My son is home schooled plus goes to a charter school. This program makes it easy to supplement his schoolwork without buying a lot of books or printing worksheets. I recommend it for all parents who are committed to their children's education."
★ WHAT TEACHERS HAVE SAID ★
‣ "I just downloaded your apps. Wow. They are amazing. I have been using the tablet for over a year in my class and I have to say that this is one if the best apps I have seen in a long time."
‣ "A terrific app that covers a lot of ground concept-wise. This app combines a no-frills approach to content while still providing the user with an exciting learning experience. The mascot is adorable and keeps kids on task with lots of encouragement and there is a lesson summary available when needed."
☀ OUR APPLICATION CONTAINS ☀
✓ 5 themes: Numbers and Operations, Measurement and Data, Graphs and Statistics, Fractions and Decimals, Geometry
✓ 58 chapters per title with lessons, examples, and figures
✓ 1,756 questions per title with clues and detailed explanations
✓ 557 original pictures
➡ iTooch 4th Grade Math is by far the most comprehensive educative tool on Google Play for students in Grade 4.
Discover our other apps iTooch 4th Grade Science and iTooch 4th Grade Language Arts on the Google Play Store. Our apps are available for 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade, 6th Grade, 7th Grade and 8th Grade in Language Arts, Math and Science. iTooch apps comply with the US National Common Core standards for K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7 and K8.
☎ CONTACT ☎
‣ Facebook: http://facebook.com/itoochapps
‣ Twitter: @itooch
‣ Website: http://edupad.com
The world’s most widely read general science journal, Science provides broad, comprehensive coverage of the latest developments in science policy and cutting-edge research. From astronomy to microbiology, Science spans the sciences, and the globe, to keep you up to date on the events that are shaping science around the world.
As a subscriber you'll enjoy: 51 weekly issues delivered to your tablet or phone, instant online access to every Science article ever published since 1880, exclusive e-mail alerts, and much more.
Plus, every Science subscription includes a one-year membership in the non-profit AAAS. Open to everyone, AAAS is an advocate for all of the sciences, and is home to a community of over 120,000 people, from Nobel Laureates to high school students, who believe in the power of science to make our world a better place.
Subscribe today and fill your next 365 days with information, community, and Science.
Play through the game’s 30 levels to earn special Creature Cards, and then pick up nine more in the fast-paced bonus rounds! Can you collect all 39 cards for a complete set? Pick your avatar and start sorting!
- Multi-user system: each child can choose and name his/her own avatar from one of twelve organisms
- Educational information about classification
- Earn Creature Cards to learn more about organisms
- Three progressively difficult modes teach classification
This app was developed by AAAS Science NetLinks, a free online resource for teachers and students. For more science activities and interactives, visit sciencenetlinks.com.
Send kids on fun, educational Quests with Active Explorer on their mobile devices!
Educators, afterschool providers, group leaders, or parents log in to the Active Explorer website as leaders and create Quests for kids. Leaders then share the Quest number and password with their student explorers so they can complete the Quest.
Using the Active Explorer app, kids participate in a Quest by capturing data via photo, video, audio, text, map coordinate, and/or graph.
Similar to a scavenger hunt, a Quest might ask students to create data that includes:
Notes about different kinds of seeds found in a kid's backyard
Pictures of items in a museum visited on a field trip
Videos interviewing a kid's family members
Map coordinates showing the most popular restaurants in an explorer's town
As explorers work their way through the quest requirements, they can upload the resources they create to the Active Explorer website. Then, kids go to the website to use that data to make posters, comics, slide shows, and other SmartWorks to show off the information they compiled.
Active Explorer collects no personally identifiable information from explorers. Both the website and the app are free of charge and ad-free. visit http://active-explorer.com">http://active-explorer.com to learn more.