This app is Tablet Ready. It was HD images that will look amazing in your new Honeycomb Tablet. Tested in the Xoom and Galaxy Tab 10.1.
***GOT A TABLET: TRY THE BEST COLORING APP FOR TABLETS
Color & Draw for kids HD***
It displays 40 remarkable images of means of transportation of all types, land, air, water and even construction vehicles.
Tap the image to hear the sound played back.
Tap the name bar to hear a voiceover of the name.
***Looking for Tablet App for kids. Try our new and award winning
Color & Draw for kids
50% launch sale for a limited time only****
This dynamic allows children to associate images, forms and sounds, as well as practice fine motor skills while building their early vocabulary.
Images included: car, race car, train, bus, ship, speed boat, submarine, airplane, glider, helicopter, rocket and more!
Realistic 3D space travel simulator and planetarium.
In this app you will find:
- All major planets and moons in the Solar System, with their accurate keplerian orbits:
* Earth and Moon
* Mars and its moons Phobos and Deimos
* Jupiter and its major moons: Io, Europa, Ganymede, Callisto
* Saturn and its major moons: Mimas, Enceladus, Tethys, Dione, Rhea, Titan, Hyperion and Iapetus
* Uranus and its major moons: Miranda, Ariel, Umbriel, Titania and Oberon
* Neptune and Triton
- All dwarf planets and its major moons:
* Pluto and its moons:Charon, Nix and Hydra
* Haumea and its moons: Namaka and Hi'iaka
* Eris and its moon Dysnomia
- Asteroid field and Trojan asteroids
- Real space photographs for all celestial bodies in the Solar System
- All known extrasolar systems with exoplanets within 50 light years:
* Alpha Centauri
* Epsilon Eridani
* Tau Ceti
* Gamma Cephei
* 47 Ursae Majoris
* 55 Cancri
* 54 Piscium
* 61 Virginis
* Upsilon Andromedae
* Nu2 Lupi
* HIP 57050, HIP 79431
* HD 20794, HD 85512, HD 102365, HD 69830, HD 40307, HD 147513, HD 176051, HD 38858
* Gliese 86, Gliese 176, Gliese 179, Gliese 317, Gliese 433, Gliese 436, Gliese 581, Gliese 649, Gliese 667, Gliese 674, Gliese 785, Gliese 832, Gliese 849, Gliese 876, Gliese 1214
- Notable stars also present:
* Proxima Centauri
* Barnard's Star
* 61 Cygni
- Timeslider to accelerate/decelerate time. You'll also be able to run time backwards
- Realistic interplanetary orbits from any planet to any other planet and moon
- Realistic calculation of fuel requirements using Tsiolkovsky Rocket equation
- Interstellar travel!
- Relativistic effects of time dilation, length contraction and relativistic doppler shift during interstellar flights
- Free flight mode: command your spaceship with unlimited fuel and experience effects of gravity on your trajectories.
Please contact me if you have any complain or suggestion.
❤ For loving parents from loving parents!
✓ reliable parental control - protects both your children and your device
✓ allows your kids to play and access only approved apps and content
✓ saves you and your kids from following advertising links, sending an SMS or making a call
✓ blocks all the possible ways to leave the safe space
✓ built-in video player capable of playing videos from YouTube and your device
✓ single game mode to automatically restart same game - very useful for small children
✓ limited play time mode to lock device after specified period of time
✓ invisible mode hides our application while it continues to protect your children
✓ you can select to block incoming calls or not
✓ works quick even on devices with huge number of installed applications: hundreds and more
✓ optimized appearance for both phones and tablets
With this application you can use your travel time to study, or just have it as a quick reference when needed.
This includes topics:
Introduction to physics
Relative deviation, Prefixes, Units for Area and Volume
Force and Motion
1. Average Speed, Velocity, Acceleration, Equation of linear motion
2. Finding velocity, Finding Acceleration, Graph of motion
3. Momentum, Newton's first law
4. Newton second and third law, Impulse, Gravitational field strength, Weight
5. Vertical Motion, Lifts
7. Pulleys, Vectors
8. Inclined plane, Forces in equilibrium
Energy, Power and Work
2. Energy, Power and efficiency
1. Hooke's law
2. Density, Pressure, Gas Pressure
3. Pressure in a capillary tube, Barometer
4. Pascal's principle, Archimedes principle
1. Heat, Boyle's law, Pressure law
2. Charles's law
1. Refractive index
3. Astronomical Telescope, Compound Microscope
1. Wave, Interference
2. Oscillation, Displacement time and distance graph
1. Sum of charge, Current
2. Potential difference,Resistance
3. Potential and potential difference
4. Electromotive force and internal resistance, Electrical Energy
5. Electrical Power, Efficiency
6. Electric Charges and fields
8. Current, Resistance
9. Inductive and RCL circuits
10. AC Circuits
Electronics, Cathode ray oscilloscope
Useful for IIT JEE, AIEEE, etc.
It also has formulas for College Grade/Higher Grade Students/School Students.
The app is suitable for all levels of physics from high school to university and beyond.
Keywords: Physics, Physics Formulas, Physics Formula, Formulas Physics, Physics Formulae
- 50% OFF TODAY! Buy it NOW! ✿
Rockets & Spacecrafts Bible is an application containing detailed information of 250+ rockets, spacecrafts, and space probes mankind had ever built. It is an excellent educational reference for people who are interested in space as well as those who are interested to become an astronaut or astronomer. For most spacecrafts included in this app, the following information is included:
- High Quality Image
- Name and type of the spacecraft
- Operating Organization
- Mission Type
- Launch Dates
- Launch Sites
- Mission Duration
- Mass & Dimension
- Orbital Period
- Orbital Elements
- Detailed History
The application is optimized for Android 1.6+ devices.
WHAT YOU WILL EXPECT
This application has the following features:
- An interface with THUMBNAIL preview of each item
- The ability to bookmark selected spacecrafts for easier reference
- Cross-referencing links to other spacecrafts
- A spacecrafts search engine
- Offline browsing
138App.com is one of the leaders in developing Android applications. Check out our other Apps on Android Market by searching for "138app.com" on the search box
Meet 15 animals who are all craving your attention. Through innovative play you can help the dove, or clean up the pup! Oh no, did the angry worm accidentally twist itself into a knot?
Beautiful artwork and fun sounds designed for ages 2-6 guides your kids through different activities, empowering them to take care of and feel for the animals.
√ 15 lively and charming animals
√ When they’re cured, they go back to sleep - wake them up and play again!
√ Feed them flies, seeds and yummy vegetables!
√ Intuitive, safe and kid-friendly design
√ Beautiful original artwork
√ No rules or stress
√ No third party advertising
√ No in-app purchases
MEET THE PETS
- CHARM the charming dog
- BUN our friendly neighborhood budgie
- TARZAN the upside down turtle
- WORM the not so happy earthworm
- BLOB the slimy snail
- POP the spikey iguana
- MOLLY the chipper Guinea Pig
- BISSE the yellow canary
- RASCAL the mischievous cat
- PICKLES the perky pigeon
- CID (pronounced Sssssid) the snake
- DOTTIE the spotted toad
- JESS "pretty eyes" spider
- BRIE the cheesy mouse
- And TOFU the vegetarian rabbit.
About Toca Boca
Toca Boca is an award winning game studio that makes digital toys for kids. We think playing and having fun is the best way to learn about the world. Therefore we make digital toys and games that help stimulate the imagination, and that you can play together with your kids. Best of all - we do it in a safe way without third-party advertising or in-app purchases.
A rocket or rocket vehicle is termed as a spacecraft, aircraft, missile or any other vehicle which obtains thrust from a rocket engine. Rocket engines are fundamentally different and they are called reaction engines.
Please look forward to interacting with even more iconic NASA missions in future updates!
This app requires a camera.
It is most commonly recognized and experienced as the agent that gives weight to physical objects, and causes physical objects to fall toward the ground when dropped from a height.It is hypothesized that the gravitational force is mediated by a massless spin-2 particle called the graviton. Gravity is one of the four fundamental forces of nature, along with electromagnetism, and the nuclear strong force and weak force. Colloquially, gravitation is a force of attraction that acts between and on all physical objects with matter (mass) or energy. In modern physics, gravitation is most accurately described by the general theory of relativity proposed by Einstein, which asserts that the phenomenon of gravitation is a consequence of the curvature of spacetime. In pursuit of a theory of everything, the merging of general relativity and quantum mechanics (or quantum field theory) into a more general theory of quantum gravity has become an area of active research. Newton's law of universal gravitation postulates that the gravitational force of two bodies of mass is directly proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them. It provides an accurate approximation for most physical situations including spacecraft trajectory. Newton's laws of motion are also based on the influence of gravity, encompassing three physical laws that lay down the foundations for classical mechanics.
Science Penguin categories are natural science, social science, technology, mathematics, humanities, astronomy, medical, scientists.
Learn about the most brillant names of the world of science, such as Albert Einstein, Leonardo Da Vinci, Stephen Hawking, Stephen Dawkins and even up to even Charles Darwin with their biographies. Also, you see the scientists that are honoured with the Nobel Prize in the Nobel Prize category.
Also you can read articles and follow news and developments in science and technology. We have included content types like experiment, documentary.
Medical and other students that are interested in sciences can enhance their knowledge with science books and videos. Actually, everyone should follow at least popular science.
Beside the scientific content, you come across various kinds of science educational games in this application. It is a nice alternative to take a breath and to let yourself go, we think.
-Science facts, articles, videos, games, experiment and more contents
-Technology and science news to follow popular science developments
-Biographies of scientists
-Natural science, social science, technology, mathematics, humanities, astronomy, medical, scientists categories
-Educational science games for kids to adults
-Mathematics, biology, cosmology, geology and more natural science contents
-Literature, history, sociology and more social science contents
- Game reviews are added so you can gain insight into the games.
- You can write your comments about the app and games in speech bubbles.
- Game trailers and walkthroughs are added to indicate how to play.
In this application you will find:
► WHAT TO DRAW
25 epic spaceships drawing lessons are grouped in this app!
Pictures of USS Enterprise from Star Trek, Millennium Falcon from Star Wars or White Star from Babylon 5 can be drawn with ease!
► HOW TO DRAW
Follow our step by step drawing instructions.
► WHERE TO DRAW
Draw at home or in school, use it for parties or classroom activities and competitions!
► HOW IS IT INTERACTIVE?
If you don't have paper and pencil use our drawing tools: pencil, brush or rubber on your device!
• On screen draw mode. Now you can step by step draw right on your screen.
• Zoom mode - if your screen is not big enough than just zoom and keep drawing.
• Integrated rating system that assigns a level of difficulty: easy, normal, hard, and expert
• Each tutorial contains 10-30 precise steps!
• Share your creation with friends via email, Facebook, Skype and many more.
• Save it to your SD card and set as background.
Unleash your creativity and try to draw something today!
A lot more subjects will added later.
These are the subjects for now:
1. C programming
3. Operating Systems
4. Java script
5. Computer Networks
7. Data structures.
8. Software Engineering.
More from developer
The world’s most widely read general science journal, Science provides broad, comprehensive coverage of the latest developments in science policy and cutting-edge research. From astronomy to microbiology, Science spans the sciences, and the globe, to keep you up to date on the events that are shaping science around the world.
As a subscriber you'll enjoy: 51 weekly issues delivered to your tablet or phone, instant online access to every Science article ever published since 1880, exclusive e-mail alerts, and much more.
Plus, every Science subscription includes a one-year membership in the non-profit AAAS. Open to everyone, AAAS is an advocate for all of the sciences, and is home to a community of over 120,000 people, from Nobel Laureates to high school students, who believe in the power of science to make our world a better place.
Subscribe today and fill your next 365 days with information, community, and Science.