- Over 14,000 images (and growing everyday)
- Latest news and features stories
- Latest on demand NASA videos from around the agency
- Current NASA mission Information
- Live streaming of NASA TV
- Live streaming video from the High Definition Earth Viewing (HDEV) experiment on the ISS
- Launch information & countdown clocks
- Current visible passes for the International Space Station (ISS) and notifications
- Current visible passes for other missions (Fermi, Hinode, Hubble...)
- ISS and Earth orbiting satellite trackers
- NASA Twitter Feeds from around the agency
- Facebook® Connect and integrated Twitter™ client for easy sharing
- Schedule for NASA TV and NASA-Related Programming on Other TV Channels
- Map, information and links to all of the NASA visitor centers
- Featured content and program sections
- Earth as Art image collection and interactive map
- Third Rock Radio (alternative rock radio station)
- Favorites & image bookmarks
- 5 star rating system for images and videos with top rated list
"Countries Location Maps Quiz" is a geographical test, that allow you to check your knowledge of the political maps of the world!
You've probably hear on television about different countries scattered around the world and wondering "where it actually is?" Can you find Benin on the map of Africa? Are you able to distinguish between Dominica and Dominican Republic? Install this app and learn new knowledge.
Test yourself by comparing your score with the best ranked online.
- 10 levels of difficulty,
- at every level there are countries from different regions of the world (Europe, North and South America, Africa, Asia, Middle East, Oceania, Central America and Caribbean)
- learning mode without time pressure,
- ranking of the top players,
- beautiful graphics.
Your score is sum points from all levels.
Names of countries are available in 43 languages (depending on the language setting on the phone).
This geographical test includes European, Asian, American, African and Oceania countries - all countries of the world.
Geography is a field you like? If so, this political maps trivia, will help you for sure!
Page on Facebook:
If you find any bugs with the app or if there are any features you would like to see implemented, please send us an email so that we can fix it by clicking the link below or by using the "Send Feedback" feature within the app.
Clearly observe and reflect on the Kepler's laws of planetary motion.
State and relate the Newton's universal law of gravitation to everyday science.
Observe and reflect on the variation of acceleration due to gravity at different places of Earth.
Distinguish between mass and weight of the object.
Discover the concept of weightlessness and apply it to everyday science.
Explore about the ocean tides and extend it to different types of tides.
Explore and discuss about gravitational potential energy.
Investigate, explore and formulate Kepler's laws of planetary motion.
Develop and formulate orbital velocity, escape velocity and energy of artificial satellites.
More details please visit http://www.wonderwhizkids.com/
"Wonderwhizkids.com" hosts concept oriented content in Maths & Sciences
specially designed for K-8 to K-12 grades. "Wonderwhizkids (WWK) enables
students to enjoy learning with application oriented, visually rich
content which is simple and easy to understand. The content is aligned to
best practices of learning and teaching.
Students can develop strong basics, critical thinking and problem
solving skills to do well in school and beyond. Teachers can use WWK as a
reference material to be more creative in designing engaging learning
experiences. Parents also can actively participate in their child's
development through WWK".
This topic covers under Physics subject as a part of the Mechanics topic
and this topic contains following sub topics
Universal law of gravitation
Variation of 'g' with altitude
Weight of an object
Gravitational potential energy
Fast moving projectiles - satellites
~~~Hundreds of awards from many media/magazines!~~~
~~~Hundreds of school are using it for teaching!~~~
~~~Thousands of stamps and magics and they are free!~~~
"I just downloaded Tux Paint, I am extremely impressed with the program. I am very anxious for my grandchildren to try it, I am sure it will be a hit with them."- Mary Jean Jones
"You've done it! You've created a functional, powerful, FUN piece of software my four-year-old can use! I probably looked like a big goofy chimp here for about 20 minutes as I took Tux Paint for a spin at my local coffee shop. I swear I was grinning. What a triumph!"- Peter Thompson
"I just had to tell you that [our daughter] is absolutely in love with Tux Paint. I know I told you that, but it's freaking me out that she is only 3 and can operate it all on her own. She knows how to change the background, change stamps, go from one brush type to another and change colos - she learned how to use it so quickly! So, I thank you. And [my daughter] thanks you! :)" - Patti M., Sacramento, California, USA
"My daughter, soon 7, loves it. It is surprizingly powerful for its paradigm."- David Baron
-Fun sound effects are played when tools are selected and used.
-A cartoon version of Tux,appears at the bottom to give tips, hints and information.
-Various brushes available
-Brushes can be animated
-Brushes can change shape depending on the direction they're drawn
-Alternate color palettes can be created and used
-Hundreds of photographic and cartoon stamps images are available
-Stamps have descriptive text and sound samples (names, facts, etc.) and/or sound effects assigned to them
-Stamps can be resized, flipped and mirrored
-Raster bitmaps (Portable Network Graphics ("PNG")) with full-color and alpha transparency (32bpp RGBA) supported
-Uses Paint Brush's brushes
-'Rubberband' shows where the line will be drawn as you move the figure
-Draw various filled and unfilled polygonal shapes
Text and Label tools
-Come with various fonts
-Bold, italic and size can be changed
-Supports any languages which works on your IPhone/IPad
'Magic' (special effects) tool
-Blind - pull window blinds down, or across, the picture
-Blocks - turn parts of the picture 'blocky'
-Blur - blur parts of the picture using the mouse
-Bricks - paint realistic large or small brick patterns
-Calligraphy - a smooth brush that changes thickness depending on how quickly you stroke
-Cartoon - make parts of the picture look like a cartoon
-Chalk - make parts of the picture look like a chalk drawing
-Color & White - turn the picture monotone
-Color Shift - Jumble the colors of the picture
-Confetti - Throw confetti over your picture
-Darken - darken the colors of parts of the picture
-Distortion - slightly alters the position of the picture under the brush
-Drip - make parts of the picture look like it's dripping away
-Edges - outline the edges of shapes in yur picture
-Emboss - gives the image's edges highlights and shadows
-Fill - 'flood-fill' an area with a particular color
-Fisheye - view parts of your picture through a fish-eye lense
-Flip - flip the image vertically
-Flower - draws curvy-stalked flowers
-Foam - paints foamy bubbles that grow as you move the mouse
-Fold - fold down the corners of your picture
-Glass Tile - see your drawing through glass tiles
-Grass - paint realistic clumps of grass on the screen and into the distance
-Hexagon Mosaic - create a pattern of hexagons
-Irregular Mosaic - turn your picture into a mosaic of shards
-Kaleidoscope - four symmetric brushes
-Light - draw beams of bright light on your picture
There too much to write here,please don't hesitate to check it yourself!
-Multiple levels of undo
-Undo actions can themselves be undone with the 'Redo' button
More, you can share your master piece to Facebook, Twitter, Flicker and Wechat!!
For teachers and schools, a dedicated ad-free version is available on the Google Play Store For Education.***
With more than 1,756 activities, iTooch 4th Grade Math is a fun way of practicing and learning Math for fourth graders.
It is, by far, the largest collection of educational activities based on the US National Common Core Standards on Google Play for elementary school.
Used by more than 3,000,000 users, iTooch apps provide comprehensive learning solutions which help parents, teachers and students to identify and address learning needs in a fun and motivating way.
★ UNIQUE SET OF FEATURES ★
• A clear, simple and engaging interface so that children learn with fun
• Speech synthesis option to help users in reading and text comprehension
• Multi-player management
• Font size adjustment to suit everyone’s needs
• An embedded scientific calculator
• A virtual blackboard
• A lesson summary attached to each chapter
• In-app feedback to send suggestions to the author
• Power ups to increase motivation and give a little boost !
♫ PARENTS AND KIDS LOVE OUR APPS ♫
‣ "This app has been everything I was looking for. Multiple question types including decimal points and word problems. The ability to test the learning. And here's the kicker: it is so much fun, I had to pull my son off of it after 2 hours!"
‣ "My son is home schooled plus goes to a charter school. This program makes it easy to supplement his schoolwork without buying a lot of books or printing worksheets. I recommend it for all parents who are committed to their children's education."
★ WHAT TEACHERS HAVE SAID ★
‣ "I just downloaded your apps. Wow. They are amazing. I have been using the tablet for over a year in my class and I have to say that this is one if the best apps I have seen in a long time."
‣ "A terrific app that covers a lot of ground concept-wise. This app combines a no-frills approach to content while still providing the user with an exciting learning experience. The mascot is adorable and keeps kids on task with lots of encouragement and there is a lesson summary available when needed."
☀ OUR APPLICATION CONTAINS ☀
✓ 5 themes: Numbers and Operations, Measurement and Data, Graphs and Statistics, Fractions and Decimals, Geometry
✓ 58 chapters per title with lessons, examples, and figures
✓ 1,756 questions per title with clues and detailed explanations
✓ 557 original pictures
➡ iTooch 4th Grade Math is by far the most comprehensive educative tool on Google Play for students in Grade 4.
Discover our other apps iTooch 4th Grade Science and iTooch 4th Grade Language Arts on the Google Play Store. Our apps are available for 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade, 6th Grade, 7th Grade and 8th Grade in Language Arts, Math and Science. iTooch apps comply with the US National Common Core standards for K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7 and K8.
☎ CONTACT ☎
‣ Facebook: http://facebook.com/itoochapps
‣ Twitter: @itooch
‣ Website: http://edupad.com
Whether you want to get promoted, break into a new industry, start a company, continue your education, further a passion, or just accelerate your life, Udemy has a course to help you get there and get there faster.
When you download the Udemy App, you’ll join over 4,000,000 people who have already made the decision to accelerate their lives by taking a Udemy course.
What can you learn on Udemy?
Udemy’s expert instructors have built thousands of courses on...
✔ Programming (java, python, php, ruby, and more)
✔ Cake Decorating
… and everything in between!
We know you’re busy. And that’s why every course on Udemy is available on demand, 24 / 7, so you can learn when and where you want.
With the Udemy app, you can squeeze in a few lectures on your commute. Or before bed. Or during lunch. Or just whenever you can find the time.
But whatever you do - Don’t Stop Learning!
Install the Udemy app now and start learning something new today.
- You can discover thousands of on-demand, online courses and tutorials.
- You can watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles, and anything inside your course.
- You can watch your course offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING ABOUT UDEMY?
"Udemy’s online classes give you the freedom to study when and where you like with no time limits. Perfect for a busy entrepreneur like me!"
- (Wayne P.) ★★★★★
"Getting a new career (at my age) can be quite challenging. With Udemy, I’m learning real web development techniques that have helped me make the jump!"
- (Brian M.) ★★★★★
"I got the job! I’m starting a new career in communications, but it’s been tough because I don’t have the hard skills that people are looking for. So I started learning video editing on Udemy... and guess what? Last week I finally landed a video production job!"
- (Qin L.) ★★★★★
Discover stunning images and videos of space, stars and planets -- including Earth and the sun! -- at your fingertips with the Space Images app from NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, a leader in robotic exploration of the solar system.
NASA/JPL's Space Images app offers a unique view of the sky via hundreds of images taken by spacecraft studying planets, stars, galaxies, weather on Earth and more. Save to your device as backgrounds or wallpaper and share them with friends on Facebook, Twitter and email as you scan through our extensive photo albums and rate your favorites.
The Space Images app works together with NASAJPL’s newly launched Space Images website at http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/jplimages, so you can always have a view of space on the go (via Android, iPhone, and iPad) or at your desk.
· Discover the latest science images and videos of planets, stars, galaxies, weather and more
· Share photos and videos with friends on Facebook and Twitter
· Rate photos and check out which ones make the Top Rated list
· Choose the best space images and keep them handy in the Favorites folder
· Search for images or browse by categories -- now including Editor’s Pick!
· Access full captions for more on scientific discoveries, NASA spacecraft and missions
· Save images to your mobile device as backgrounds and wallpapers
★ Staff Favorite on iTunes (Space Images for iPhone V1)!
★ Top Free App in the AppStore Education category (Space Images for iPhone V1)!
Free app for the baby , infant, children. “play and touching Japanese cartoon anime icons”
It is an application that baby stop crying in the educational game full of fun.
This app is for toddler and children 5 years old from 1 year old
- There are many kawaii vehicles which children like so much in app
- can play as soon as you launch the app
- Children can have fun with funny sounds
- There are different music in each stage
● appearance scene
-scene of working car
Ambulance, fire truck, taxi, police car, bus, tank truck
· working train scene
Trains, Shinkansen, streetcar, freight train, express sleeper, train
-scene of working construction site
Crane truck, excavator, bulldozer, wheel loader, roller car, dump truck
· scene of working sky vehicle
Rocket, airplane, airship, balloon, helicopter, Cessna
· scene of working sea of vehicles
Yacht, sailboat, cruise ships, Swan boat, submarine, water bus
Child Care, is ideal nursery, toys of children in such kindergarten (toys) and games, to education.
- child can play with dad and mom to use this app
- As an application for a child that does not stop crying
- As educational materials that is sensibility of music
- As an illustrated reference book of vehicle
- good for child love train as Chuggington, Thomas and LEGO.
Now is your chance with this fascinating n-body sandbox simulation. Using real world physics, you can design, construct, and even destroy your own model solar system!
Build complete solar systems with suns, planets, moons and asteroids, spinning and twirling in space, held together just by the attraction of their gravity. Watch as you introduce a rogue planet and see the mayhem unfold as its gravity disrupts your carefully balanced particle model!
* Uses accurate physics to simulate gravity
* Moving objects can optionally leave trails
* Save your simulated systems
* Adjustable gravity forces between planets
* A universe of your own!
* Multiple planet and star sizes based on mass
* Particle types: Asteroid, Mercurian, Terran, Neptunian, Jovian
* Class M through to Class O stars
* N-body gravitational physics algorithm with planets as particles
* View your sandbox system in 3D
* Edit in 2D making it easy to use on a tablets or phones
* Multiple deep space background wallpapers for your sandbox
* Colliding planets explode and can create asteroid sized debris
* Awesome space music
It offers multiple planet and star sizes, beautiful graphics and configuration options, explosions and planetary mayhem!
With more and different devices showing up in the classrooms today, users expecting 24/7 access, and schools needing to lower costs, a different approach is needed and quick.
OCPS Launch gives you real time access to your cloud folders, any mapped Active Directory shares and Apps if your school or organization has OCPS Launch.
Seamlessly access all your files:
OCPS Launch Cloud Drive
Now with printing support! Print your documents to any Air Print connected printer.
PLEASE NOTE: Your school or organization must have OCPS Launch WEB EDITION for this app to work.
The world’s most widely read general science journal, Science provides broad, comprehensive coverage of the latest developments in science policy and cutting-edge research. From astronomy to microbiology, Science spans the sciences, and the globe, to keep you up to date on the events that are shaping science around the world.
As a subscriber you'll enjoy: 51 weekly issues delivered to your tablet or phone, instant online access to every Science article ever published since 1880, exclusive e-mail alerts, and much more.
Plus, every Science subscription includes a one-year membership in the non-profit AAAS. Open to everyone, AAAS is an advocate for all of the sciences, and is home to a community of over 120,000 people, from Nobel Laureates to high school students, who believe in the power of science to make our world a better place.
Subscribe today and fill your next 365 days with information, community, and Science.
Play through the game’s 30 levels to earn special Creature Cards, and then pick up nine more in the fast-paced bonus rounds! Can you collect all 39 cards for a complete set? Pick your avatar and start sorting!
- Multi-user system: each child can choose and name his/her own avatar from one of twelve organisms
- Educational information about classification
- Earn Creature Cards to learn more about organisms
- Three progressively difficult modes teach classification
This app was developed by AAAS Science NetLinks, a free online resource for teachers and students. For more science activities and interactives, visit sciencenetlinks.com.
Send kids on fun, educational Quests with Active Explorer on their mobile devices!
Educators, afterschool providers, group leaders, or parents log in to the Active Explorer website as leaders and create Quests for kids. Leaders then share the Quest number and password with their student explorers so they can complete the Quest.
Using the Active Explorer app, kids participate in a Quest by capturing data via photo, video, audio, text, map coordinate, and/or graph.
Similar to a scavenger hunt, a Quest might ask students to create data that includes:
Notes about different kinds of seeds found in a kid's backyard
Pictures of items in a museum visited on a field trip
Videos interviewing a kid's family members
Map coordinates showing the most popular restaurants in an explorer's town
As explorers work their way through the quest requirements, they can upload the resources they create to the Active Explorer website. Then, kids go to the website to use that data to make posters, comics, slide shows, and other SmartWorks to show off the information they compiled.
Active Explorer collects no personally identifiable information from explorers. Both the website and the app are free of charge and ad-free. visit http://active-explorer.com">http://active-explorer.com to learn more.