Experience the simplicity of following news in real time from across India and the globe on your Android device by downloading Rediff.com’s News application. This free to download, easy to use, intuitive and visually appealing app with its tiled interface captures fresh and recent news and headlines from more than 30,000 worldwide news sites.
Apart from the latest news on Rediff.com, this new app also aggregates news from top news sources such as Reuters, The New York Times, Business Week, Washington Post, The Times of India, CNBC, CNN, ESPN, The Economic Times and The Hindu, among others.
1. Breaking news in the Top News section, including cricket scores of ongoing & recent matches.
2. News stories in different categories of interest like Top News, World News, Business, Sports Cricket and Entertainment.
3. Search news articles in topics of your interest.
4. Explore more articles of interest via suggested articles for each article read.
5. Share news with your network on Facebook, Twitter, via Whatsapp messenger, SMS or email.
6. Choose to turn off image downloads to save network/data usage.
7. Supports offline reading of articles, i.e. read articles even in the absence of data network connectivity.
Rediff News for Android is optimized for Android platform’s 2.2 and above.