Built from advanced flow charts, this applications allows you to diagnose almost all hardware failures.
Simply select a part you would like to test for failure, and answer the questions that will be asked. The questions follow through with your answers until a fix is found.
►Use this app to diagnose : ◄
•Power Supply Failure (PSU) Problems/Failure
•Motherboard, CPU, RAM Problems/Failure
► Other Information Features: ◄
•Works for PC and Mac, including desktops and laptops.
•Simple and easy to use.
•Always up to date and compatible for over 4000 applications.
•Information is always being added.
•In depth explanations and tutorials provided for some questions.
* On Windows we can open the task manager and get all the information we want.
* On Android it will suspend the app we are currently using, but what if we wanted information about that app?
* What if wanted to know if an app is currently downloading or uploading something? How much cpu is this app using?
* Is this app running out of memory?
* Is the battery getting too hot ?
* What apps are running in the background, at this moment?
* Did another app just start and cause lag?
* Why doesnt this app tell me how much battery i have left?
* Loosing track of time while gaming?
~~~| Know what your Android is doing! |~~~
Diagnosis can display system information at all times, even while using other apps.
When Diagnosis is turned on, small customizeable text is shown on screen giving you information of your choice.
There are various informations to choose from:
- Cpu use, Memory, active app, cpu speed
- Date, Time
- battery, voltage, temperature
- Network traffic (Upload per second, Download per second)
- Name of applications using >40% or 70% cpu
- And more...
Currently a total of 33 more general information items, plus another 33 items in the pro version, that are displaying very specific information.
If desired you can have the recorded information saved in a database for later access and statistical data as network traffic, avg cpu use etc.
~|It's free and has no adds, so just give it a try.|~
There is a more extensive help file included in app (see settings>about).
I also respond fairly fast to emails, so just write me one if you have troubles or questions!
I have had some questions about the requested permissions, i have nothing to hide, so let me explain them:
* "Storage", so i can write the database to the sdcard instead of clogging up the internal memory
* "System tools", is needed to show the information ontop of the screen and keep the display on when loading data
* "Internet", is needed to send (anonymous) bug reports and display the network latency(Ping)
* "Network state", to be able to get cell signal strength information
* "Wifi state", to get wifi signal strength,name and ip information
* "Receive boot completed", is needed for the option to automaticly start Diagnosis on boot
RUN IN BACKGROUND: You can leave Ping run and switch to other apps, e.g. another network diagnostic tool (for example to see WiFi signal strength). Meanwhile you can hear the PingMeter sound effects to always knows what is happening.
Use case: you can check and test the WiFi coverage on a big room without staring at the screen. Every lost packet will be immediately identified by sound. NO MORE NEED TO CHECK icmp_seq NUMBER ONE BY ONE!
While ping is running you can see the PING WEATHER on the top right. It suggests you the number of packets lost. e.g. a clear sun indicates 0 packets lost, storm indicates no good network connection.
Tested on HTC Desire 2.2 (no root), Nexus S stock, CM7, CM9.
NOTE: PingMeter depends on ping command on your phone, this must be executable to allow PingMeter to run. Usually there is no problem, no user action is required, but some vendor (or Android release) could disable ping to normal user (non-root). This is not due to PingMeter and it can\'t resolve the limitation, sorry.
this is like Swiss knife style application with comprehensive set of tools and tests to help you gathering informations about your device and detailed information about its features and hardware components with possible to perform basics test to check is everything works and how it works.
program contains several utilities that:
- shows information about various software/hardware components (so you can know specification).
- monitoring changes (so you can know how strong signal of mobile network, wireless connection is in your area and etc.);
- test, is all functions works;
- scan and diagnose potential problems (detect defective/dead pixel, battery problems and etc.) with and possible solution, where possible;
- help you to set various settings in android OS.;
and logs some of your results.
this program shows infos, diagnose device, recognize potential issues (and give you possible solution, where possible), monitor and test various hardware components in your device and help you to set various settings in android OS. it logs your results(that you can copy to clipboard or save to sd card.
it shows information about:
- detect dead & defective pixel
- screen resolution
* hardware features:
it shows list of all hardware features detected on your device. it has tools to tests and shows information about: bluetooth, camera (front/back), gps, keyboard, microphone, mini-jack(for headset,speakers) speakers, touch, multi touch, wi-fi detect, touchscreen, multi touch screen, usb (host and accessories), vibration and volume control.
* it shows information and test external memory (sd card)
it shows information (vendor, power consumption, current values and other stuff) for following sensors: accelerometer, compass, gravity, gyroscope, humidity, light, linear acceleration, pressure, proximity, rotation vector and temperature
it shows information, state and test various networks connection types (bluetooth, Ethernet, mobile, wifi);
- flash light
- display info about phone, sim card, network operator, android OS., battery, cpu (cores and their frequencies), hardware, screen resolution, sd cards, ram and etc.
- tool to fix screen burn in/ghosting issue.
more information can be found here: http://pastor.ovh.org/dsdt.html
[gibberish, small footprints and other warnings]
# it is intended for advance user. it should be safe to use for everybody including beginners, but is not idiot proof.
# it is runnable on all known and unknown devices (acer, alcatel, archos, asus, coolpad, flytouch, htc, hisense, huawei, miromax, motorola, nec, lg, panasonic, samsung, sharp, sony, toshiba, zte)with original or genetically modified android os.
# it is a good idea to do backup before use this program. reason is that it will will save your life in future (because sh** can happen to your device any time, anywhere) and my program will not harm your device/OS. backups are good. do them. just in case.
# I don't care about stars and reviews as they have no use for me. I care about constructive feedback and honest opinions. send them via "email developer" or send report when program crashes. thank you very much in advance.
# program was tested on animals,but they didn't care.. .It is suitable for vegetarian. allergy warnings. I like eat nuts, so some trace of nuts can be found in source code.
# this is hobby project. It is not a professional program. I do this for fun and learning purposes. my program is good enough to give you valuable information, but be honest, you may find better software on google play, that does jobs better and they are more comprehensive in specific feature.
# it is an ugly designed program as my graphic design skills are as good as Justin bieber songs.
If you want to get all descriptions you can buy FULL version ( http://goo.gl/hk0ym ) which contains more than 18500 error descriptions for almost 50 car manufacturers.
Very simple to use! You don't even have to select your car model. Just enter your fault code and app will show you all supported descriptions. No Internet connection needed, no longer spend hours to search for single code description, looking at check engine light.
If you have cable, bluetooth or WiFi OBDII code reader (ELM327, PLX Kiwi or any other) you need this app for code description because most of code scanners does not contain full DTC (diagnostic trouble code) database and displays only meaningfull numbers. Be prepared for any troubles wherever you are!
You can select and copy error description with simple long press on text, and then paste it in SMS, e-mail or wherever you want! (Android 3.0 and later only)
If your car supports OBD II or EOBD, then you can already use almost 5000 generic OBDII codes. These codes are from PowerTrain series (P0XXX, P2XXX, P34XX), Body Series (B0XXX), Chassis series (C0XXX), Network series (U0XXX, U2XXX, U3XXX).
Also there is a list of more than 13500 additional manufacturer specific codes.
Supported manufacturers with specific codes:
• Alfa Romeo
• Chrysler / Dodge / Jeep
• Citroen / Peugeot
• GM (Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Hummer, Pontiac)
• Land Rover
• Opel / Vauxhall
• Renault (DF codes)
• Volskwagen Audi Group
Note that it is impossible to create complete OBD DTC database. Manufacturers are adding new codes and changing old ones. So if you cannot find your code or if you think that some code not correct anymore, please write us!
You have to use special apps for connecting to OBDII scanner (for example, Torque Lite, Torque Pro, Dashcommand or Car Gauge)