Installing this will enable addtional features (Autostart, notification, additional information, ...) in the free Version of Diagnosis, as well as support my work.
Diagnosis v0.7 or later is required.
Please stop the overlay before installation.
Please see 'Diagnosis - System Information' or email me for further information!
* On Windows we can open the task manager and get all the information we want.
* On Android it will suspend the app we are currently using, but what if we wanted information about that app?
* What if wanted to know if an app is currently downloading or uploading something? How much cpu is this app using?
* Is this app running out of memory?
* Is the battery getting too hot ?
* What apps are running in the background, at this moment?
* Did another app just start and cause lag?
* Why doesnt this app tell me how much battery i have left?
* Loosing track of time while gaming?
~~~| Know what your Android is doing! |~~~
Diagnosis can display system information at all times, even while using other apps.
When Diagnosis is turned on, small customizeable text is shown on screen giving you information of your choice.
There are various informations to choose from:
- Cpu use, Memory, active app, cpu speed
- Date, Time
- battery, voltage, temperature
- Network traffic (Upload per second, Download per second)
- Name of applications using >40% or 70% cpu
- And more...
Currently a total of 33 more general information items, plus another 33 items in the pro version, that are displaying very specific information.
If desired you can have the recorded information saved in a database for later access and statistical data as network traffic, avg cpu use etc.
~|It's free and has no adds, so just give it a try.|~
There is a more extensive help file included in app (see settings>about).
I also respond fairly fast to emails, so just write me one if you have troubles or questions!
I have had some questions about the requested permissions, i have nothing to hide, so let me explain them:
* "Storage", so i can write the database to the sdcard instead of clogging up the internal memory
* "System tools", is needed to show the information ontop of the screen and keep the display on when loading data
* "Internet", is needed to send (anonymous) bug reports and display the network latency(Ping)
* "Network state", to be able to get cell signal strength information
* "Wifi state", to get wifi signal strength,name and ip information
* "Receive boot completed", is needed for the option to automaticly start Diagnosis on boot
Even more options and features available for root users.
**** NOTES ****
Logcat tool now requires root in order to run, READ_LOG permission has been removed.
CAMERA permission was added to make flashlight tool suitable for more devices.
This app involves a lot of work and updates are given frequently, please avoid bad rating/comment because of the permissions, if you feel not comfortable with them contact us for any question.
**** DESCRIPTION AND FEATURES ****
Multitab file manager with full root skills and FTP client support (also available as stand-alone app).
* Operate on (up to) four different tabs
* File operations between tabs (no need to navigate back!)
* Access/modify RO folders, system, data, etc.
* Copy, cut, paste, delete, rename files or folders
* Add new folders
* Add new text files
* Integrated mini text editor
* Search files or folders
* Get file or folder details
* Set file or folder permissions
* Zip/unzip files or whole folders
* Browse zip file's contents
* Unzip selected contents from a zip file
* Send files via bluetooth
* Share supported files
* Storage info with pie charts
* Set starting folders (shortcuts)
* FTP: download/upload files or whole folders
* FTP: browse FTP contents, add new folders
* Info and guide
Access internal settings which are normally hidden to the end user. A diagnostic tool without root (all the values are read only) and, for root users, a powerful tool to configure system properties, kernel virtual memory and Android's internal task killer, permanently or even temporarily.
* Plenty of info about system, memory, graphic, hw, battery
* Change LCD density
* Change the heap size
* Change "max events per second" value
* Change the WiFi scan interval
* more properties from build.prop file
* Change "min free kbytes" value
* Change "vfs cache pressure" value
* Change swappiness value
* Change dirty ratio and dirty background ratio
* more kernel's VM and sysctl parameters
* Configure Android's internal task killer
* Access special settings and info
* View filesystem
* View dmesg (Kernel Debug Messages)
* View live logcat
* Record, filter, stop, resume logcat
* Detect CarrierIQ
* Info and guide
Kill unwanted processes which run in background, get in-depth info over processes and running services.
* Kill selected applications
* Filter system processes (security options)
* Info about running services
* Safelist (ignore list)
* Info and guide
Manage or remove applications, get detailed info about the APK installed. Root users have the ability to backup and restore applications, freeze and/or delete system applications (use with caution!).
* Detailed info about each installed application
* Uninstall apps
* Freeze system apps
* Uninstall system apps
* Backup and restore apps
* Clear app cache/data
* Startup apps (grant/deny auto-start)
* Manage app components! (Pro only)
* View content of manifest file (Pro only)
* Safelist (ignore list)
* Info and guide
ATOOLS TERMINAL (Pro only)
* Pseudo terminal emulator
* Execute linux commands
* Quick buttons for mount and set permissions
* Scan and analyze all the sensors installed
* Compass tool
* Compass calibration tool
* Magnetic field detector
GPS STATUS AND FIX
* Get all the info passed by GPS device
* Fast fix tool to get signal fixed in less time
* Scan satellites and get dedicated info
* Get your current location's address
* Use the camera flashlight as a torch
* One touch to power on / power off
* CPU Time in State monitor
* Real-time CPU meter
* Set CPU scaling frequencies and governor
* Quick launch from notification bar
* Hide notification bar (fullscreen)
* Change theme (3 skins - 8 skins in Pro version)
Enjoy Advanced Tools!
this is like Swiss knife style application with comprehensive set of tools and tests to help you gathering informations about your device and detailed information about its features and hardware components with possible to perform basics test to check is everything works and how it works.
program contains several utilities that:
- shows information about various software/hardware components (so you can know specification).
- monitoring changes (so you can know how strong signal of mobile network, wireless connection is in your area and etc.);
- test, is all functions works;
- scan and diagnose potential problems (detect defective/dead pixel, battery problems and etc.) with and possible solution, where possible;
- help you to set various settings in android OS.;
and logs some of your results.
this program shows infos, diagnose device, recognize potential issues (and give you possible solution, where possible), monitor and test various hardware components in your device and help you to set various settings in android OS. it logs your results(that you can copy to clipboard or save to sd card.
it shows information about:
- detect dead & defective pixel
- screen resolution
* hardware features:
it shows list of all hardware features detected on your device. it has tools to tests and shows information about: bluetooth, camera (front/back), gps, keyboard, microphone, mini-jack(for headset,speakers) speakers, touch, multi touch, wi-fi detect, touchscreen, multi touch screen, usb (host and accessories), vibration and volume control.
* it shows information and test external memory (sd card)
it shows information (vendor, power consumption, current values and other stuff) for following sensors: accelerometer, compass, gravity, gyroscope, humidity, light, linear acceleration, pressure, proximity, rotation vector and temperature
it shows information, state and test various networks connection types (bluetooth, Ethernet, mobile, wifi);
- flash light
- display info about phone, sim card, network operator, android OS., battery, cpu (cores and their frequencies), hardware, screen resolution, sd cards, ram and etc.
- tool to fix screen burn in/ghosting issue.
more information can be found here: http://pastor.ovh.org/dsdt.html
[gibberish, small footprints and other warnings]
# it is intended for advance user. it should be safe to use for everybody including beginners, but is not idiot proof.
# it is runnable on all known and unknown devices (acer, alcatel, archos, asus, coolpad, flytouch, htc, hisense, huawei, miromax, motorola, nec, lg, panasonic, samsung, sharp, sony, toshiba, zte)with original or genetically modified android os.
# it is a good idea to do backup before use this program. reason is that it will will save your life in future (because sh** can happen to your device any time, anywhere) and my program will not harm your device/OS. backups are good. do them. just in case.
# I don't care about stars and reviews as they have no use for me. I care about constructive feedback and honest opinions. send them via "email developer" or send report when program crashes. thank you very much in advance.
# program was tested on animals,but they didn't care.. .It is suitable for vegetarian. allergy warnings. I like eat nuts, so some trace of nuts can be found in source code.
# this is hobby project. It is not a professional program. I do this for fun and learning purposes. my program is good enough to give you valuable information, but be honest, you may find better software on google play, that does jobs better and they are more comprehensive in specific feature.
# it is an ugly designed program as my graphic design skills are as good as Justin bieber songs.
1. Level (%)
2. Health Status (Charging, Discharging)
Reach us on email@example.com for translating this application to your language.