Fabric Measurement Converter: Converts between measurement in decimals and fractions.
Backing and Batting Calculator: Determines how much yardage from a bolt of fabric is needed to make the backing for a quilt.
Piece Count Calculator: Shows the number of fixed-size pieces of that may be cut from a larger piece of fabric.
Pieces to Yardage Area Calculator: Indicates how much fabric is needed in order to cut a given number of fixed sized pieces.
Binding Calculator: Tells you the amount of fabric required to bind your quilt, based on the quilt’s dimensions and the binding strip width.
Border Calculator: Shows the amount of fabric required to create borders, based on your quilt’s dimensions and the width of the borders.
Square-in-a-Square Calculator: Works out all the key dimensions of a square-in-a-square block.
Set-in and Corner Triangle Calculator: Determines the size of the square piece you’ll need to cut in order to create both unfinished set-in triangles and unfinished corner triangles.
- Export your floss into Stitcher's Helper as project items!
- Keep track of how many of a certain floss you have. Mark a floss as "need" so it shows up on the Shopping List screen.
- Filter a floss list by color number or color for easy finding. (textbox at bottom of checklist screen)
- Sort a floss list by color number or color. (hit menu button on checklist screen)
Floss companies supported:
- Weeks Dye Works
- Gentle Arts
- Coats and Clark
- Crescent Colours
- The Caron Collection
- Rainbow Gallery (Thanks Teresa!)
- Carrie's Creations
- Hand-Dyed Floss (by Vicki Clayton) (Thanks Joanne!)
- Thread Gatherer
- Dinky Dyes (Thanks Joanne!)
- Glissen Gloss (Thanks Joanne!)
Email email@example.com with bug reports.
Thanks to Christine Bennett of http://www.purple-pony.com/ for the icon!
@James (May 23, 2011): I included this in very next update. Thanks for your suggestion! :)
@firsttimeholmes (August 19, 2011): I'd thought about this, but it's a very rigorous and subjective behavior. I'm not ruling it out, however. :)
@(empty) (October 12, 2011): Please let me know what Anchor threads aren't right and I can easily fix them! A 1-star rating seems harsh for a problem I can solve pretty easily if I knew what to fix.
- Several calculators for calculating yardage, cost, or some other measurement. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and suggest more!
- Project tracking. Mark your project as "In Progress", "On Hold", or "Completed".
- Attach pictures to projects
- Attach project items to projects. These can be either any of the below calculators with your yardage and data saved, or simply a needed item.
- Projects also have space for pattern information and notes.
- Automatically generated shopping list page that can either be added on the fly or marked as "Include on Shopping List" on the project item edit screen. These items are grouped by project for easy organization.
- Import data from other OpeWare apps (Bead Checklist, Floss Checklist, Yarn Inventory)! Select the menu button after selecting a project to bring up a list of files you can import from, select one, then select the items to import into your project!
Current list of calculators:
- Yardage: Squares
- Yardage: Half Square Triangles
- Yardage: Quarter Square Triangles
- Yardage: Rectangles
- Yardage: 45 Degree Diamonds
- Yardage: 60 Degree Diamonds
- Yardage: Equilateral Triangles
- Border: Mitered
- Border: Squared
- Rectangle Diagonal Measurement
- The icon is a quilt square made by my wife: (http://www.etsy.com/shop/RedClayQuilts?ref=seller_info, http://redclayquilts.blogspot.com/)
Email email@example.com with bug reports.
@Prontip (March 14, 2012): I tried to contact to see if I could help explain how others use the app and even offer a refund but never heard back.
@Hannah (February 15, 2012): Please email me if there is some ambiguity so I can correct it!
@Nuria (October 25, 2011): Not sure what you're referring to. Maybe you're confusing this app with Floss Checklist?
Say a pattern calls for 1.5 yards of 44″ wide fabric. How much would you need of 56″ wide fabric? What about 36″ wide fabric? This handy yardage conversion calculator do the calculations for you.
✔NO ADS ✔WORKS OFFLINE
- Shows you the full width in inches + centimeters.
- Shows you the inches of spare fabric so you know if your required to purchase and additional 8th for seam allowances.
**Keywords, fabric conversion cloth yardage upholstering drapes curtains sewing quilting reupholstering **
You can select the vacuum tube operating point and check the 2nd. harmonic distortion for one or more load lines and grid swing voltage points.
Also, you can check the power output and the plate power dissipation.
Its operation is very intuitive and you can work in a touch mode and make a value fine adjust with inc/decrement buttons or input edit text.
The main screen has two panels: one panel on the right side, with the plate curves graphic, and the other one on the left side, with a drop down list to select the valve and many text fields with the variable values.
This indispensable calculator performs many of the simple functions that are provided by the home handyman / construction type calculators that can be purchased today at your local hardware store making it useful to builders, framers, cabinet makers, word workers, construction workers, engineers, and machinists or anyone that must add, subtract, multiply or divide dimensions. Never have to look for your calculator again as long as you have your phone.
With the calculator you can:
•Add, subtract, multiply and divide linear, square and cubic dimensions.
•Enter compound units, for example 5 ft 2 in 5/32 + 6 ft 3 in 1/16 = 11 ft 5 in 7/32.
•Mix English and metric units in a calculation, for example 5 ft 2 in 5/16 + 2.3 m = 12 ft 8 in 7/8.
•Calculate Area and Volume using linear, square and cubic dimensions.
•Convert a result to multiple units, for example 6 ft = 2.0 yd, 72.0 in, 1.8288 m, 182.88 cm and 1828.8 mm.
•Perform percentage calculations.
•Work with cubic yards, cubic feet, cubic inches, square yards, square feet, and square inches.
•Work with cubic meters, cubic centimeters, cubic millimeters, square meters, square centimeters, and square millimeters.
•Even use it as a basic calculator.
It's incredibly easy to use, the display is easy to read and there's nothing like traveling light - A great addition to the toolbox of anyone from a home owner to a home decorator to a home builder.
A simple, beautiful calculator inspired by the iPhone calculator but with added functionality such as skins and layouts. It is designed to replace the rather lame stock calculator with a calculator that looks great while retaining ease of use and intuitive design. Calculator is designed to meet all of your calculating needs!
*Simple, accurate calculator: Leave the calculator in portrait view to see just a simple calculator, or turn the calculator on its side to reveal a scientific calculator
*Calculator Skins: Calculator v.3.0 now supports changing of skins to change the look and feel of the calculator. Choose between and array of different skins to match your favorite phone OS including iOS, HTC Sense and Samsung Galaxy. Also if there is a certain skin you would like to see made for you, don't hesitate to send an email!
*Different calculator layouts: Choose between 3 different calculator layouts. 1) Default Layout for a standard 10-key calculator in portrait mode and scientific calculator in landscape. 2) Business Layout adds a '%' key in portrait mode and a '00' key. 3) Simple Layout keeps the 10-key calculator in both portrait and landscape mode when all you need is a simple calculator.
*Memory Buttons- Fully functional 'M+', 'M-', 'MR' and 'MC' calculator buttons. Calculator will remember the value stored in it even if you leave the app.
*Landscape calculator: Turn your phone on its side to reveal a scientific calculator with advanced functions like square root, exponents, factorials and more.
*Trig calculator: The landscape calculator even features full support for trigonometric functions. Calculator can take Sin, Cos, Tan, inverse trig, and hyperbolic functions and can calculate in both Radian and degree mode. Great for use in algrebra and other math classes.
*Calculator looks great from the smallest to the largest screens as well as low and high density screens. Calculator also works on the Galaxy Tab!
*App2SD- You can install Calculator to your SD card if using Android 2.2+
Check my website below for a full Calculator changelog.
Any suggestions for improvements or new features for the calculator are greatly appreciated. Just send me an email!
I hope you enjoy using Calculator!
Keywords: calculator calculate calc icalc calculation utility handy tool tools math trig business percent iphone htc samsung skins algebra trigonometry construction number add subtract multiply divide skins themes layout stormin dorman productions
* General Arithmetic Functions
* Trigonometric Functions - radians, degrees & gradients - including hyperbolic option
* Power & Root Functions
* Log Functions
* Modulus Function
* Random Number Functions
* Permutations (nPr) & Combinations (nCr)
* Highest Common Factor & Lowest Common Multiple
* Statistics Functions - Statistics Summary (returns the count (n), sum, product, sum of squares, minimum, maximum, median, mean, geometric mean, variance, coefficient of variation & standard deviation of a series of numbers), Bessel Functions, Beta Function, Beta Probability Density, Binomial Distribution, Chi-Squared Distribution, Confidence Interval, Digamma Function, Error Function, Exponential Density, Fisher F Density, Gamma Function, Gamma Probability Density, Hypergeometric Distribution, Normal Distribution, Poisson Distribution, Student T-Density & Weibull Distribution
* Conversion Functions - covers all common units for distance, area, volume, weight, density, speed, pressure, energy, power, frequency, magnetic flux density, dynamic viscosity, temperature, heat transfer coefficient, time, angles, data size, fuel efficiency & exchange rates
* Constants - a wide range of inbuilt constants listed in 4 categories:
1) Physical & Astronomical Constants - press to include into a calculation or long press for more information on the constant and its relationship to other constants
2) Periodic Table - a full listing of the periodic table - press to input an element's atomic mass into a calculation or long press for more information on the chosen element - the app also includes a clickable, pictorial representation of the periodic table
3) Solar System - press to input a planet's orbit distance into a calculation or long press for more information on the chosen planet
4) My Constants - a set of personal constants that can be added via the History
* Convert between hex, oct, bin & dec
* AND, OR, XOR, NOT, NAND, NOR & XNOR Functions
* Left Hand & Right Hand Shift
* Plotter with a table also available together with the graph
* Complex numbers in Cartesian, Polar or Euler Identity format
* Fractions Mode for general arithmetic functions including use of parentheses, squares, cubes and their roots
* 20 Memory Registers in each of the calculation modes
* A complete record of each calculation is stored in the calculation history, the result of which can be used in future calculations
An extensive help facility is available which also includes some useful scientific reference sections covering names in the metric system, useful mathematical formulas and a detailed listing of physical laws containing a brief description of each law.
A default screen layout is available for each function showing all buttons on one screen or, alternatively, all the functions are also available on a range of scrollable layouts which are more suitable for small screens - output can be set to scroll either vertically (the default) or horizontally as preferred – output font size can be increased or decreased by long pressing the + or - buttons
A full range of settings allow easy customisation - move to SD for 2.2+ users
Please email any questions that are not answered in the help section or any requests for bug fixes, changes or extensions regarding the functions of the calculator - glad to help wherever possible.
This is an ad-supported app - an ad-free paid version is also available for a nominal US$ 0.99 - please search for Scientific Calculator (adfree)
- Maximum Phone talk time
- Maximum Internet browse time
- Maximum Video / audio playback
- Maximum GPS use time
- Maximum 2D/3D game play time
- Maximum Camera shooting time
This Battery Maximum Power Booster app benefits you to maximize your battery life, minimize quick battery drain, and can use your phone for an extended time. Battery Power Booster boosts battery life cycle and increase battery usage on your phone for ultimate performance.
Support Languages: English, 中文
★ Real time calculating, you don't need to click "equal" button.
★ Expression syntax highlighting.
★ Cut, copy and paste expression.
★ Support square root, power, Trigonometric, Exponential and Hyperbolic functions.
★ Three different skins (still keep adding) and convenient skin control panel.
★ Can custom round off to the specific decimal places (default 4th, the max decimal places up to 323th if disabled).
★ Auto recording Expression, you can go to previous or next step, or view history.
★ Be able to calculate some "informal expressions", for example:
normal expression ==> informal expression
0.2*0.4/0.5 ==> .2*.4/.5
50%*60%*70% ==> 50%60%70%
-((0.23%)%)% ==> -.23%%%
(-1.2)*(-3.4)*(-5.6) ==> -1.2*-3.4*-5.6
1%*sin(50%)*cos(30%)*(20%) ==> 1%sin50%cos30%20%
1.1*(-2+6.5)*(-7-1.1)*5.3 ==> 1.1(-2+6.5)(-7-1.1)5.3
8*(-4)*cos(-30.1)*tan(50.2) ==> 8*-4cos-30.1tan50.2
★ Quick expression calculating. Calculate an informal expression with 5,000,000 characters on Aspire One AOA150 netbook only takes 0.695 seconds. For more info about this test, visit: http://goo.gl/Zvfuf
Keywords: Quick Calculator, QC, Quick Calc, Calculator, Calculating, Scientific Calculator
☞ English support
Was translated using Google translator
There are many mistranslation. Please understand.
☞ its application has been optimized for 480*800, 720*1280. 800*1280
Simple Calculator: arithmetic calculations
Standard Calculator: arithmetic, and %, parenthesis, square, square root calculations
Scientific Calculator: Trigonometric functions, squares, square roots, and other ... (Valid digits: 34)
Statistics calculator: On average, sum, standard deviation calculation
Unit Conversion: Length, width, weight, speed, and other unit conversions
Date Calculation: Calculate the difference between two dates
Other: percent calculator, history management, preferences, and help
Area Calculator includes the following features:
1. Square Calculator
2. Rectangle Calculator
3. Triangle Calculator
4. Rhombus Calculator
5. Trapezium Calculator
6. Polygon Calculator
7. Kite Calculator
8. Prism Calculator
9. Pyramid Calculator
10. Circle Calculator
11. Cone Calculator
12. Cube Calculator
13. Cylinder Calculator
14. Ellipse Calculator
15. Sphere Calculator
16. Hemisphere Calculator
17. Aspect Ratio Calculator
18. Barell Volume Calculator
19. Pipe Volume Calculator
20. Rectangular to Polar conversion
21. Hemispherical Cylinder Volume Calculator
22. Octagonal Pyramid Volume Calculator
This app is easy, straightforward and intuitive, simply write the mathematical expression on the screen then let MyScript
technology perform its magic changing symbols and numbers to digital text and delivering the lead to real time.
The same expertise as writing on paper with the benefits of a digital device (Scratch-outs, leads to real time, …).
Solve mathematical equations by hand while not truly having to crunch the numbers yourself.
BENEFITS AND OPTIONS
- Works on your smartphone (Use your finger or a electrical phenomenon stylus along with your humanoid phone (Samsung
Galaxy phones, HTC, Motorola, Sony Xperia, LG Optimus and others)
- Works on your pill (Take advantage of the S-Pen along with your Galaxy Note, or use any electrical phenomenon pen along
with your Galaxy Tab family of tablets, HTC flyer, Lenovo Thinkpad, Asus electrical device and others)
- Use your handwriting to jot down any arithmetic formula
- Write associated calculate mathematical expressions in an intuitive and natural means with no keyboard
- Scratch-out gestures to simply delete symbols and numbers
- Portrait and landscape operation
- Redo and undo functions.
-Adjusted Cost Base Calculator
-Age Calculator Calculator
-Blood Alcohol Calculator
-Binary Converter Calculator
-Body Mass Index Calculator
-Bubble Sort Calculator
-Circle Solver Calculator
-Dog Years Calculator
-Field Depth Calculator
-Graphing Function Calculator
-Group Work Calculator
-Kinetic Energy Calculator
-Lap Time Calculator
-Least Common Multiple and Greatest Common Divisor Calculator
-Leap Year Calculator
-Male Body Calculator
-Miles Per Gallon Calculator
-Prime Number Calculator
-Random Distribution Calculator
-Savings Estimator Calculator
-Square Root Calculator
-Straight Distance Calculator
-Top Speed Rpm Calculator
-Wind Chill Calculator
-World Population Calculator
Basic operations: +, -, x, ÷, +/?, 1/x
Misc. Operations: the troubles, v, x!, |x|
Powers/Exponentials: ex, xy , x2
Brackets: ( )
Trigonometry: cos, sin, tan
Inverse trigonometry: acos, asin, atan
It allows you to specify a floor area, choose between different material types and enter your own price. Also, it includes a waste factor for the material, moldings and the old floor removal option. There are some predefined material types and prices for hardwood flooring, carpets, laminate flooring, tile and vinyl flooring. Based on these settings Flooring Calculator gives you an approximate price of your project including materials and labor. Also it calculates the total square footage and perimeter (required for molding) of the specified area. If you need to enter more rooms Flooring Calculator creates up to ten room fields.
With it you can add, subtract, multiply, divide, calculate square root, sine, cosine, tangent and power of n, etc. ..
Example of operation to perform the calculation: 10 +8 * 5/2
It also displays messages of self-help to make correct calculations.
This is a project that is constantly updated so if you find any bug, please contact us, we will correct it. All constructive comments are welcome =).