Fabric Measurement Converter: Converts between measurement in decimals and fractions.
Backing and Batting Calculator: Determines how much yardage from a bolt of fabric is needed to make the backing for a quilt.
Piece Count Calculator: Shows the number of fixed-size pieces of that may be cut from a larger piece of fabric.
Pieces to Yardage Area Calculator: Indicates how much fabric is needed in order to cut a given number of fixed sized pieces.
Binding Calculator: Tells you the amount of fabric required to bind your quilt, based on the quilt’s dimensions and the binding strip width.
Border Calculator: Shows the amount of fabric required to create borders, based on your quilt’s dimensions and the width of the borders.
Square-in-a-Square Calculator: Works out all the key dimensions of a square-in-a-square block.
Set-in and Corner Triangle Calculator: Determines the size of the square piece you’ll need to cut in order to create both unfinished set-in triangles and unfinished corner triangles.
- Several calculators for calculating yardage, cost, or some other measurement. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and suggest more!
- Project tracking. Mark your project as "In Progress", "On Hold", or "Completed".
- Attach pictures to projects
- Attach project items to projects. These can be either any of the below calculators with your yardage and data saved, or simply a needed item.
- Projects also have space for pattern information and notes.
- Automatically generated shopping list page that can either be added on the fly or marked as "Include on Shopping List" on the project item edit screen. These items are grouped by project for easy organization.
- Import data from other OpeWare apps (Bead Checklist, Floss Checklist, Yarn Inventory)! Select the menu button after selecting a project to bring up a list of files you can import from, select one, then select the items to import into your project!
Current list of calculators:
- Yardage: Squares
- Yardage: Half Square Triangles
- Yardage: Quarter Square Triangles
- Yardage: Rectangles
- Yardage: 45 Degree Diamonds
- Yardage: 60 Degree Diamonds
- Yardage: Equilateral Triangles
- Border: Mitered
- Border: Squared
- Rectangle Diagonal Measurement
- The icon is a quilt square made by my wife: (http://www.etsy.com/shop/RedClayQuilts?ref=seller_info, http://redclayquilts.blogspot.com/)
Email email@example.com with bug reports.
@Prontip (March 14, 2012): I tried to contact to see if I could help explain how others use the app and even offer a refund but never heard back.
@Hannah (February 15, 2012): Please email me if there is some ambiguity so I can correct it!
@Nuria (October 25, 2011): Not sure what you're referring to. Maybe you're confusing this app with Floss Checklist?