The Sammen Om Barna app helps families where the adults are not living together but share parenting common children, and was created by a people who are in the same situation.
This app lets you:
· See when the kids are with you.
· You can see when your partners kids are with you.
· Gives an overview of their events and your events.
· Lets you answer exchange requests from the kids other parent.
· Upload and share documents that come from school, after school activities etc.
· Attach a document to a date and a child: you'll never wonder where that piece of paper went again.
· Now the documents are in your pocket and not only on the fridge.
· Add events to a child, giving the other parent a heads up about an upcoming event.
We know important papers get lost in piles of other papers, we also know they are vital to make sure your life runs smoothly and that you get the most out of the time you have with your kids. We also know that kids have stuff they want to do and you need to help them remember those things, but when the kids live in two homes it's sometimes difficult to remember to communicate all those little things all the time. Now you can enter them into Sammen om Barna, and connect to the other parent and your new partner, and you're good to go. Start sharing, be better prepared for what needs to be done, turn up on time and with the right stuff. Then sit back and watch your kids growing up with pleasure.
To register and set up your account go to www.sammenombarna.no.