An ideal tool for developers, customer support and user.
NOTE: this app doesn't send your ID to the internet so your information is safe.
For paranoid users, you can get Device ID without any network permission at :
This will disable Local IP Address and MAC address.
Google Services Framework Key ID
Subscriber ID (IMSI)
SIM Card Serial
WiFi MAC Address
Ethernet MAC Address
Bluetooth MAC Address
Bluetooth Paired MAC Address
Device Build Fingerprint
Please leave some suggestion.
Permission Explanation :
INTERNET is used to get your local IP address
BLUETOOTH is used to get your Bluetooth MAC address
READ_PHONE_STATE is used to get your IMEI, IMSI and SIM Serial
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE is used to get your MAC address
READ_GSERVICES is used to get your Google Services Framework ID
You are allowed to disable the permission using root app such as Permission Manager if you are paranoid
For user that wanted to get both SIM Serial in DUAL SIM Phone, The default SDK does not have support to handle dual SIM phones. The function will only return one number, most likely from the first active SIM card.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/evozi/
Beta Testing Group :
Instead of rating 1 or 2 star,please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment so that we can fix or improve it.
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
Simple app to get your Android Device ID and also :
- Android version
- SDK Version
- Wi-Fi Mac Address
- Sim Serial
- Phone Number (some sim card)
- Signal Strength (update every second)
- Technology (update every second) such as HSPA, HSPA+, EDGE, GPRS, LTE, HSUPA, HSDPA, CDMA
- Device Model
*Can select at any value and copy it to clipboard and paste anywhere
This application comes without warranty, only use it if you are 100% sure what you are doing!
Improper use can make the system unstable, so please inform yourself if you are unsure about a certain feature!
This app is open source
Device Control is an app to control several features of your device as well as some nice extra features like a Tasker, App Manager, Editors, Entropy Generator, Wireless Filemanager and more.
With Device Control you can tweak and edit:
[+] Device specific features like Knock-On, vibration strength, screen color temperature, LCD power reduce, ...
[+] CPU frequencies, governors, i/o schedulers, ...
[+] GPU frequencies, governors, ...
[+] Kernel specific extras like intelli-plug and intelli-thermal by faux, msm dcvs toggle, mpdecision toggle, power scheduling, power efficient workqueues ...
[+] Voltage Control, Fast Charge and more
Note: Features need to be supported by your device. Unsupported features are getting automatically hidden!
It also can monitor:
[+] Your cpu and battery temperature
[+] Time in state of your cpu
[+] Maximum, minimum and current frequency as well as the governor of your cpu (fully multicore aware and toggle able auto refreshing intervals)
Extra tools like:
[+] Tasker (automatic fstrimming, screen off and on actions ...)
[*] Example: You can configure it to automatically toggle your cpu's frequency to a very low value once your screen turns off, to save battery, and restore the value when you are using your phone again.
[+] Editors (vm, sysctl, build.prop, ...)
[+] Quick tweaks (vm, build.prop, ...)
[+] Wireless Filemanager, allows you to access your device's sdcard / internal storage via any webbrowser
[+] App Manager to view information about the app, kill it, view them on Google Play Store, disable / reenable your apps to prevent them from running and hiding them from launcher
Device Control can automatically restore your settings on boot (sections to restore need to be checked in preferences)
Device Control is 100% ad free and will always be.
No need to spend money, you get every feature without paying or donating.
Device Control is in active development, if you like to contribute to the development or just buy me a beer, you can donate via in app purchases!
Donations are not required but highly appreciated!
Explanation of permissions:
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: To read your ip address to display it at the Wireless Filemanager
ACCESS_SUPERUSER: Device Control requires root to function properly.
BILLING: For the optional in app donations.
INTERNET: Required for our built-in error reporting service to submit bug reports.
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE, WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Needed for the Wireless Filemanager
READ_PHONE_STATE: For better detection of your device.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: To restore your tweaks on boot up of the device.
VIBRATE: To test the vibration strength.
GET_PACKAGE_SIZE: To display size statistics at the app manager
GET_TASKS: To allow to detect running apps and kill them via the app manager
REBOOT, DEVICE_POWER: Used by the flasher to reboot the device without super user permissions on NamelessRom
We are looking for translators and would really appreciate if you could help us out!
(choose your language and go to "packages/apps/DeviceControl")
DEVELOPEMENT STOPPED on 02-2014 for health issues :(
APP SOURCES ON SALE! --- APP SOURCES ON SALE!
APP ACQUIRED BY ASSEMBLER-COMPUTER GROUP ITALY
This app can detect hardware of 2010-early2014 devices, it's a nice tool to identify a clone.
1. Check basic status of device: available RAM/ROM, free SD card space, Battery & CPU status.
2. Kill processes to free memory
3. Cool apps recommendation to help you meet with more amazing apps.
Google Services Framework Key ID
IMEI / MEID
Subscriber ID (IMSI)
SIM Card Serial
WiFi MAC Address
Bluetooth MAC Address
Ethernet MAC Address
NOTE: This app doesn't require INTERNET permission so your information is safe.
Download and run the Device Switch app on your old device and your new BlackBerry 10 device, connect them both to the same Wi-Fi network, and follow the on-screen prompts.
Device Switch transfers the following information:
* Contacts (including contact photos, birthdays, etc.)
* Calendar (including recurring entries)
Once your devices are on the same Wi-Fi network, the Device Switch app automatically discovers them. Follow the instructions to connect them and start the transfer. This is an easy way to get you up and running on your new device quickly.
The app fetches the Secure Android ID, Google Service Framework(GSF) ID, UUID, IMEI from the device. All the Ids are unique to each device. More features will be added in upcoming releases.
You can use the application to:
-To complement the manufacturer's technical information.
-To compare the technical differences between more than 600 models of devices on the market.
-Test the proper functioning of all your sensors.
-Measure the accuracy of each sensor.
-To get the most out of your Smartphone.
-To check the GPS signal, camera, compass, accelerometer, microphone, speakers, WiFi signals, Bluetooth, GSM / UMTS, FM Radio, Display, Battery, CPU, Memory, Vibration, USB, Audio / Video , operating system, light sensor, proximity sensor, temperature sensor, flash sensor, NFC near field comunication, Barometer, the detection of Navstar satellites in the constellation jointly and individually, .. etc..
Please do not hesitate to send your comments to:
New infrared sensor added.
New virtual sensor step detector added.
New virtual sensor step counter added.
Camera detection bugs (force close) solved.
Log report bug corrected.
Updated camera api to level 15 (Android ICS 4.0.4).
Several bugs corrected.
Hygrometer sensor added (relative humidity.
4 new "Virtual" sensors added:
-Gravity (Gravity acceleration measure)
-Gyroscope (device angular speed measure)
-Angular Acceleration (Device Orientation relative to a tangent to earth plane coordinate system)
-Lineal acceleration (3 axis acceleration measure without gravity effect).
Added a 2D graphic representation of several sensors.
3D graphis added to several sensors.
Numerical calc. for highest sensors rate.
Several bugs corrected.
- Added support for NFC.
- Added support for Ant+ devices.
-Added in a test GPS accuracy to meet itself.
The block-GPS can check what Navstar satellite constellation are giving you coverage at all times and know the detailed specifications of each.
Corrected minor bugs.
- Added test pressure sensor of the touch screen.
- Detection of multimedia chip.
- Detection of version ALSA (Advanced Linux Sound Architecture).
- Detection of process model.
- Detection of the number of processors.
- Detection of the processor frequency.
- Added OpenGL version detection.
- Added detection of OpenGL graphics chip.
- The flash works on some models.
1. My Apps: Provides a list and count of applications installed on your phone / tablet with options to:
- Easily Search & Sort
- Uninstall the app (very useful feature!)
- Launch an App
2. Memory: Provides memory info for both Phone and SD card. How much memory is free / available and how much has been used?
3. Call History: Information about outgoing, incoming and missed calls for today, yesterday and last one week. Plus, it separately shows calls from known (the ones in your address book) and unknown contacts (the ones which are not in your address book). This is a very practical feature.
4. Camera Information: How much is the megapixel of back and front cameras. This info usually is buried in marketing material, but here you could easily find out. Plus, a very useful info on the number of photos that can be clicked from the camera based on megapixel of your phone camera and remaining memory on your phone.
5. Internet connection (2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi) device is connected to.
6. Screen size: Size / resolution of screen in pixels and inches.
7. Screen density: Low, Medium, High, Extra High, Extra Extra High.
8. RAM: RAM of the device.
9. Android Version: Android OS name (Ex. Jelly Bean, KitKat) and version number.
10. Manufacturer and Model number of the device.
My Android app presents the above information in a very neat and simple manner so that anybody can easily understand. Cool user interface with some cute animations.
Supported in 16 languages:
Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Vietnamese.
Hope you like My Android!
Here is how it works:
(1) Install "Find My Phone" on your phone or tablets;
(2) Login this app using your gmail account;
(3) Put the app in the background.
After that you can use your phone however you like and your phone is protected for antitheft. In case your phone is lost or stolen, you can go to another TrackView Installed device (Windows PC, Smartphone, tablet etc), and login TrackView using the same gmail account as your lost or stolen phone. Instantly, you will know whether your phone is online or not. You can also receive alert messages from the lost phone if someone is using your phone. You can also track your lost phone's location in real-time or audio and video monitor its surroundings. You can even do remote audio and video recording as a evidence as to who has your phone. This is a very powerful tool to find my phone and for anti theft.
Some times, you may misplaced your phone somewhere with the phone in silent mode, then you can use location tracking to find its location, then use the "buzz" feature to ring the phone. The misplaced phone will ring even it's in silent mode. This will help find my phone quickly.
You can also use TrackView installed phone for other usage scenarios such as: home security, track your car, protect your family members, antitheft, video surveillance, baby monitoring , nanny and pets monitoring etc...
1. GPS Location tracking in real-time
2. Video and audio monitoring the surroundings of the phone
3. Event detection and instant alert to your mobile devices
4. Remote recording of event of interests as it happens
5. Two-way audio
6. Remote buzz that rings a missing device, even if it’s in silent mode
7. App works in background and sleep mode that conserves your battery
8. High reliability and excellent video quality at low bandwidth that saves you money
9. Super easy to install and one click connection from anywhere in the world
10. Remote control of Front and Rear camera switch
11. Integration with Google Gmail account
12. Secured access: You are the only one who can access your connected devices.
13. Always on: devices are accessible even in sleep mode.
14. Multi-network support: TrackView supports all types of networks: Wifi, 2G, 3G, 4G etc.
15. Automatic network switch: When the network switches, TrackView will auto switch to the network available.
16. Real-time and low latency: to ensure you get updates on events immediately and watch video in real time.
17. Universal accessibility: Access any of your devices from anywhere in the world.
and much more!
E-mail: email@example.com. If you have any issues or suggestions, we'd love to hearing from you.
The CSV export writes to the folder: /mnt/sdcard/Android/data/de.dinardo.android.device.manager/files/devices_n.csv
The export format changed slightly, so files exported prior Version 1.1.0 cannot be imported.
* read sent and received SMS messages
* wipe phone
* lock phone
* erase SD card
* locate by GPS or network
* start alarm with flashing screen
* send SMS from web page
* message popup
* forward calls
* phone status: battery, imei, etc.
* remote SMS alarm
* remote SMS lock and unlock
* remote SMS erase SD card
* remote SMS wipe phone
* remote SMS APN control
* start/stop GPS
* start/stop WIFI
* hide from launcher
* email when SIM card is changed
* get call list
* take picture with front camera
* take picture with rear camera
* make your phone speak with text-to-speech
* SMS message command
* SMS speak command
* lock timeout
* restore settings on boot
* record sound from microphone
* start and stop data connection from SMS
* start and stop WIFI connection from SMS
* content browser prototype
The app does no polling to a server, so there is no extra battery usage.
More details on the control web site: http://www.androidlost.com.
Have a question? Please use the forum: http://groups.google.com/group/androidlost
If you have trouble uninstalling, please read the FAQ - there are several one-click solutions!
Now you don't need to search any of your device information on the internet.
This app is most convenient way to find all the information you require about your android device.
Its includes features like Device info, Battery info, Network, Wifi, Bluetooth info, Memory info.
Main Features :-
1.Device Info :- Android OS, Model No., Boot loader, Radio Version, Change List, Density, Screen resolution etc.
2.Battery Info :- Status ,Plug, Temperature, Health, Technology, Voltage of battery etc.
3.Network Info :- Turn data ON/OFF, Country, Operator Details, Roaming ON/OFF, IMEI & IMSI No., Sim Serial No., Cell
4.WiFi Info :- Turn WIFI ON/OFF, Mac address, I.P Address, Speed, Signal strength etc.
5.Bluetooth Info :- Turn Bluetooth ON/OFF. Name and address of your bluetooth.
6.Memory Info :- Internal Memory, External Memory, Ram usage. Used memory, Total memory, Available memory, Percentage of
internal and external memory. Currently how much RAM is used.
9.Settings :- Just on the click of a button you can change and manage settings of Bluetooth, Wifi, Network, Memory etc.
With this app you can create bunch of text icons really fast without using Photoshop or any photo editors
"Icons created with Simple Text look surprisingly good as dock icon replacements, giving it a unique, elegant look." - addictivetips.com
"Easy and customizable text icon makes screen minimalistic." – appeggs.com
Since version 3.0, you can use Simple Text icon or image as a widget ( just like Desktop VisualizeR )
- Widget supports
- Save style
- RGB color picker
- Enter color in hexa value
- Alpha transparency
- Adjustable background color, shape
- Adjustable text position, alignment, size...
- Gradient Effect
- Text rotation
- Cusomizable shadow effect
- Font supports:
-- Default fonts
-- External font directory: /sdcard/Simple Text/fonts
How to use with ADW Launcher or ADW Launcher EX:
1. Long-press an app icon
2. Select "Edit"
3. Tap on the app icon
4. Select "ADWTheme IconPacks"
5. Choose Simple Text
6. Create your icon
7. Press Menu, then "Save Icon"
How to use with other Launchers ( LauncherPro, GO Launcher... ):
1] Run Simple Text in your application list
2] Create your icon
3] Press Menu, then "Save Icon"
4] Use your launchers specific change icon option and browse to your images ( stored in /sdcard/Simple Text )
[Q] How do I can add more fonts?
[A] Put your fonts into /sdcard/Simple Text/fonts ( only supports TTF format )
[Q] Can I enter color in hexa value?
[A] Yes, you can. Open color picker dialog and click on new color rectangle
[Q] How to enter slider value manually?
[A] Just click on slider's text value
Thanks to Daniel Nilsson for his awesome color picker ;)
Thanks to Christian, Eddie for screenshots.
Thanks to coldfustion for tutorial video
Please don't use comment to request features or report bugs. Email me instead
If you have any questions, feedbacks or you think you can help me in translating to another language, don’t hesitate to contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org. I would really appreciate that
This app will help you save items from GO Launcher, ADW Launcher EX... themes like icons, wallpapers, docks... to SDCard easily, so you don't have to extract the apk file manually. After saving, you can uninstall those themes to save storage space.
Please buy the DONATE VERSION if you like this app ;) I would really appreciate that
★ Supported launcher themes:
- GO Launcher EX ( even themes created with GO Themes Factory )
- ADW Launcher EX
- Apex Launcher
- Nova Launcher
- dodol Launcher ( new )
- Atom Launcher ( new )
- Holo Launcher
- More to come...
You don't have to install any of above launchers to use this app.
★ How to use:
1. Install supported launcher themes that you want to extract items from.
2. Open ThemeX
3. Select theme
4. Select items you want to extract, then press save.
5. Done :D
If you have problem with themes, please contact me with that theme's name. Thanks
* DISCLAIMER: All themes' contents are copyright of their perspective owners. No copyright infringement intended.
If you like Simple Text, you can express that by buying this donate addition to Simple Text.
- Remove ads
- Save Gradient Effect
- More is coming soon
Tra cứu danh sách bài hát Karaoke đầu đĩa Arirang
- Đầy đủ 46 vols tiếng Việt + 8062 bài hát Quốc tế
- Tìm kiếm theo mã số, tên bài hát, tên ca sỹ, nhạc sỹ, lời bài hát ( câu đầu tiên )
- Lưu/xóa yêu thích
- Không quảng cáo
- Cập nhật nhanh nhất
Hướng dẫn tìm kiếm:
- Tìm theo mã số: #ma-so
- Tìm theo tên ca sỹ, nhạc sỹ: @ca-sy
- Tìm theo lời bài hát ( câu đầu tiên ): $loi-can-tim
Bạn vui lòng vào trang chủ app để xem chi tiết thông tin
* Lưu ý: một số máy sử dụng 2.1 có thể bị Force Close lần chạy đầu tiên, các lần sau bình thường. Mình đang tìm cách xử lý
How to use: create a Simple Text widget that run Direct Dial shortcut
After installing or uninstalling this add-on, you need to refresh existing widgets.
To do so, open Simple Text -> Widget Manager -> Refresh Widgets
NOTE: you must have Simple Text 3.2.8 or later
Install ThemeX here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.redphx.themex.donate
If you like ThemeX, you can express that by buying this donate addition to ThemeX.
- Remove ads
- More is coming soon