Prepare bootable SD cards for your Raspberry Pi direct on your phone - no storage needed.
- No PC required !
- Write Raspbian NOOBS / LibreELEC (KODI) / Ubuntu SD cards without root
- Can use internal / external SD card or USB card reader
- Write while downloading - doesn't use up GBs of space of phone
- Safe - by default does not delete files on SD
- Read/backup SD card (this feature needs root)
Can automatically download, and install OS to SD/USB
- Download OS images direct in the app
- Write Raspbian NOOBS / KODI SD cards without root
- Write SD Card direct from custom .img file or zipped .img (root)
- Backup SD card direct to a compressed zip file (root)
No root required for:
-Writing NOOBS based OS to SD Cards (NOOBS / NOOBS Lite / PINN / BerryBoot /LibreLEC KODI )
-Downloading OS files
Root required for:
- Backing up SD card to a zipped .img file
- Writing custom OS .img to SD Cards
Recommended to use an OTG USB cable and a USB card reader.