Get closer to Jesus and God with this King James Bible app.
King James Bible or KJV, is an English translation of the Christian Bible by the Church of England begun in 1604 and completed in 1611.
READ, LISTEN AND STUDY THE BIBLE
★ Offline Bible:
Works offline, Read even without internet access.
★ User Friendly Interface:
We hate clunky, difficult to use Bible apps. That's why we created an easy to use interface, and aim to make this Bible app as simple and easy to use as possible.
Inspirational and motivational Bible verses are meant to shared! Share your favorite Bible verses with friends easily.
★ Places in Bible:
All Biblical sites today.
★ Prayer Request:
Need a Prayer? Do your prayer request.
★ Bible reading plan in a year
Read all Bible in a year
★ Bible Dictionary
Learn more about the Bible with this complete dictionary . Easton's 1897 Bible Dictionary.
★All Biblical names and their meanings
Your name is a Biblical name?
★Share Verses through Whatsapp!
Most important of all, its FREE.
Contains All 66 Books from the King James Bible, combining Old Testament and New Testament.
Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel, 1 Kings, 2 Kings, 1 Chronicles, 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Job, Psalm, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews, James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude, Revelation
This app is available as a FREE version. Free version contain advertisements which serves to finance the app development.
Why study the Bible?
One reason to study the Bible is for cultural literacy purposes. E.D. Hirsch writes, "To be culturally literate is to possess the basic information needed to thrive in the modern world."
Simply put, the Bible contains a wealth of cultural literacy. References to the Bible are found not only found in religion, but also art, music, philosophy, literature, law and more. Knowing what the Bible says is an important part of everyone's k-base.
Many popular phrases and figures of speech also find their origin in the Bible including being a Good Samaritan, the folly of letting the blind lead the blind, going the extra mile, ethical maxims such as "do unto others as you would have them do unto you," manna from heaven, etc. Hirsch considers the Bible so important to cultural literacy that it appears first in his Dictionary of Cultural Literacy.
Another reason to study the Bible is to learn what it has to say firsthand. Whether one is a supporter or critic of the Bible, or perhaps just neutral or uninterested in the topic, history has demonstrated that the Bible cannot be ignored. Considering that the Bible is important to three major world religions – Judaism, Christianity and Islam – it is worthy of study.
In addition, the recent rise of hostile criticism towards the Bible itself and religion in general also makes it worthy of study. Sometimes the critics do not always quote the Bible correctly or in context. Knowing what it says firsthand and having some knowledge of the context is helpful in understanding not only current events, but key ideas the Bible addresses such as the nature and existence of God, the human condition, the biblical pattern of redemption and salvation and ethics.
Read, search, and compare between languages.
Cross reference from Bible to the Message and vice versa in all available languages.
Current languages include English, Chinese, Dutch, Russian, Polish and Vietnamese.
Created by Church Publishing, Inc. (http://www.churchpublishing.org), eCP for Android is built to run on devices that support Google Play
For those who want the most commonly used worship services and devotional content of the BCP along with the full lectionary texts in one app, look no further. eCP offers the following features:
* Simple menu navigation, with an intuitive user interface
* Most commonly used services from the 1979 BCP, fully hyperlinked to lessons, Collects of the Day, and Psalms
* The complete Daily Office with readings and Psalms for each day in both Years 1 and 2
* An interactive Calendar with complete access to Years A, B, & C of the RCL for Sundays and Holy Days, the Daily Office and Lesser Feasts and Fasts lectionary texts in the NRSV
* Feast pages include title and color in addition to presenting multiple feasts in order of precedence
* Fully searchable content and Indexes for Psalms, Canticles, Collects, Prefaces, and Prayers & Thanksgivings. Search for text within title or content
* Canticles are supplemented with all of the alternatives from Enriching Our Worship.
* Swipe left/right navigation through Services, Psalms and other indexed material
* Psalm options for the Daily Office include both Psalms Appointed and the Thirty Day Psalter
* Bookmarking of content for easy access throughout the app.
* In-App purchases available in Google Play for ongoing additions to content, including Enriching Our Worship
* The ability to email content from within the app.
eCP requires NO INTERNET connection, as all texts are stored locally on your device, allowing you access to these texts no matter where you go.
eCP is perfect for personal devotion with the Daily Office and the variety of prayers from the Book of Common Prayer. Quick access to all of the lectionary texts is ideal for clergy or liturgy planners, or for pastoral care such as Ministration to the Sick or Reconciliation of a Penitent when on the road.
Planned updates include the addition of material from the Book of Occasional Services and Enriching Our Worship, Liturgical rites for same sex blessings, and other liturgical resources as approved for use by the General Convention. More than just an app, eCP is a framework for delivering content to our customers.
Whether lay or ordained, eCP offers the content of the Book of Common Prayer in a way that supports your devotion in a perfect mobile format for a busy world.
Commentaries on the Whole Bible
Matthew Henry Complete Commentary on the Whole Bible you find in my apps
Also I recommend you "Bible Concordance & Strongs" which you find in my app. You find there Bible Concordance, Strong's Concordance and Hebrew and Greek dictionaries.
Written by well-known and popular theologians, Bible commentaries aid in the study of Scripture by providing explanation and interpretation of Biblical text. Whether you are just beginning to read Scripture or have been studying the Bible daily, commentaries offer greater understanding with background information on authorship, history, setting, and theme of the Gospel. Verse by verse exposition of the New and Old Testament can be found in commentary written by one of the greatest Christian church leaders - Matthew Henry
Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary on the Whole Bible is developed from the author's rare ability to express profound spiritual insights with simplicity and eloquence. His writings have been read and enjoyed for both their scholarship and devotion. For over 250 years this commentary has been one of the most widely used of all Bible commentaries.
Matthew Henry was born near Wales on October 18, 1662.
Henry was primarily home-educated by his father, Rev. Philip Henry, and also at the Thomas Doolittle academy from 1680-1682. Henry first started studying law in 1686, but instead of pursuing a career in law he began to preach in his neighborhood.
Henry's reputation rests upon his renowned commentary, An Exposition of the Old and New Testaments (1708-10, known also as Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible). He lived to complete it only as far as to the end of the Acts, but after his death other like-minded authors prepared the remainder from Henry's manuscripts. This work was long celebrated as the best English commentary for devotional purposes and the expanded edition was initially published in 1896. Instead of critical exposition, Henry focuses on practical suggestion, and his commentaries contains rich stores of truths. There is also a smaller devotional commentary on the Bible from Henry known as Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary.
Spurgeon used Henry's commentary and commended it heartily, saying: "Every minister ought to read it entirely and carefully through once at least."
- Browse Testaments, Books, Chapters or Verses.
- Reading plans: several reading plans to read the Bible in 30, 45, 60, 90, 180 or 365 days. (Some plans are only available in PRO version).
- Resume reading from last read verse with a single click!
- (NEW) Desktop Widget: read random verses every hour.
- Settings section to easily configure the application.
- Swipe from left to right to browse to the previous chapter/plan or from right to left to navigate to the next chapter/plan.
- New design with ActionBar! Special layout for tablets.
- Copy verses into the clipboard
- New IconPack
- Contextual search for terms: clicking the search icon you can search within whole Bible, a Testament, a Book or even a Chapter.
- A long press over a verse will addc it to favourites or let you share it on social media and messaging apps.
- Browse your favourite verses. You can delete each one of them making a long press.
- Set the font size: for a comfortable read.
Special features in "Bible King James Version PRO":
- All plans are available
- Choose between three different contrast modes (day, night, sepia)
- Read the Bible in landscape / horizontal or vertical mode.
- No ads.
- Improved speed
Administration of the Sacraments and Other Rites and Ceremonies of the Church
This book, "The book of common prayer, and administration of the sacraments, and other rites and cermonies of the church, according to the use of The Church of England, together with the Psalter or Psalms of David, pointed as they are to be sung or said in churches;", by Church of England, is a replication of a book originally published before 1900. It has been restored by human beings, page by page, so that you may enjoy it in a form as close to the original as possible.
The Table of Contents:
The Ratification of the Book of Common Prayer
Concerning the Service of the Church
The Calendar of the Church Year
The Daily Office
- Daily Morning Prayer: Rite One
- Daily Evening Prayer: Rite One
- Daily Morning Prayer: Rite Two
- Noonday Prayer
- Order of Worship for the Evening
- Daily Evening Prayer: Rite Two
- Daily Devotions for Individuals and Families
- Table of Suggested Canticles
The Great Litany
The Collects: Traditional
- Seasons of the Year
- Holy Days
- Common of Saints
- Various Occasions
The Collects: Contemporary
- Seasons of the Year
- Holy Days
- Common of Saints
- Various Occasions
Proper Liturgies for Special Days
- Ash Wednesday
- Palm Sunday
- Maundy Thursday
- Good Friday
- Holy Saturday
- The Great Vigil of Easter
- Concerning the Service
- Holy Baptism
The Holy Eucharist
- An Exhortation
- A Penitential Order: Rite One
- The Holy Eucharist: Rite One
- A Penitential Order: Rite Two
- The Holy Eucharist: Rite Two
- Prayers of the People
- Communion under Special Circumstances
- An Order for Celebrating the Holy Eucharist
- A Form of Commitment to Christian Service
- Celebration and Blessing of a Marriage
- The Blessing of a Civil Marriage
- An Order for Marriage
- Thanksgiving for the Birth or Adoption of a Child
- Reconciliation of a Penitent
- Ministration to the Sick
- Ministration at the Time of Death
- Burial of the Dead: Rite One
- Burial of the Dead: Rite Two
- An Order for Burial
- Ordination of a Bishop
- Ordination of a Priest
- Ordination of a Deacon
- Litany for Ordinations
- Celebration of a New Ministry
- Consecration of a Church or Chapel
The Psalter, or Psalms of David
Prayers and Thanksgivings
- Prayers for the World
- Prayers for the Church
- Prayers for National Life
- Prayers for the Social Order
- Prayers for the Natural Order
- Prayers for Family and Personal Life
- Other Prayers
An Outline of the Faith, or Catechism
- An Outline of the Faith
- Concerning the Catechism
Explore over 600 messages! Mark your favorites for easy retrieval later. Automatically downloads new messages as they arrive! Comes with both English and Spanish text.
Our Lady of Medjugorje is not an approved Catholic apparition yet, but on March 17, 2010, the Vatican announced it was beginning a formal investigation of the apparitions at Medugorje. Cardinal Camillo Ruini is to head the commission that will study the matter.
The New Living Translation Bible is a "must have" reading material for all Christian scholars and students. You can follow each Bible Chapter as a spiritual guidance and biblical study.
New Feature: You can leave a comment below any Bible chapter. Your comment will be published and shared among all our readers. We may all grow on our faith, while contributing with our own feelings, knowledge and appreciations about the Word of God.
Warning: You need to have your data connection in working condition to successfully use this application, as the Bible content does not reside in your phone, it is being quoted verse by verse, as you read it, through the internet.
On the other hand, please don't worry about your device's data plan usage: it is only text, with the smallest footprint possible.
Sermons can be read like an eBook.
Lightning fast search of all 1,205 sermons and the Church Age Book.
Search all words within a quote or exact phrases.
Search within a specific month, year, sermon, or the Church Age book.
Automatically saves your searches for future reference.
Highlight, bookmark, and include your personal notes to the text.
Search your own notes, highlights, and bookmarks.
Customizable column widths, font sizes, and color themes.
Includes all the functions of the Index Book app.
If you don’t already have the sermon on your device, you can download and play any sermon.
Downloaded sermons are loaded onto your device for future use.
Remembers your last position when audio is paused.
Includes rewind and forward buttons.
Keeps a history of the sermons played on your device.
Search sermons by date, length, location, title, and series.
Rev. William Marrion Branham
This is a comprehensive listing of all the sermons of William Branham that includes the title, date, location, and other information about each sermon. You also have the capability to search for a sermon by title, previous title, or date, as well as sort by location, length of sermon, and series. This app does not contain the audio, the software will let you download and play the audio sermons from the app. The app can also download the PDFs from the branham.org website.
Here are some of the questions you may have, that the IndexBook App can help you answer.
Did Brother Branham preach in the city or state that I live in?
My grandma keeps telling me I need to listen to the sermon 'Manifested Sons Of God' but I can't find it.
I have the sermons on my android phone, but how do I find the sermon I want?
I want to study and listen to all the sermons Brother Branham called: "Absolute".
I have a 35 minute drive. Which tapes are 35 minutes long? 70 minutes?
My friend heard a tape recently he wants me to hear. He can't remember the whole title but he said it has the word "Life" in it
Where can I find out, on which day of the week a sermon was preached?
While listening to a tape I like to make personal notes, about the sermon. I would love to be able to search all of my notes.
Le meilleur logiciel Bible mobile:
- Les 66 livres à lire
- Paroles de Jésus en rouge
- Lecture offline
- Lecture de la Bible régime dans une année
- Demande de prière
- Grandes promesses de Dieu pour votre vie
- En partageant WhatsApp
- Partager God's promet à facebook.
- Et bien plus encore!
Si vous êtes une personne qui pense que la Bible est un livre pas à jour assis non lu sur des étagères, détrompez-vous!
La Bible devient nôtre, pas seulement par la possession d'une copie, mais en les stockant dans notre esprit et notre cœur. Read It maintenant, alors que vous pouvez.
Pourquoi devrions-nous lire la Bible?
Lire la bible et sait qu'il est fondamental pour chaque chrétien. La Bible est comme un manuel de survie avec des conseils et des histoires illustrées par les gens.
Il s'agit de la version de la Bible utilisée par la plupart des églises évangéliques.
Bible Study Resources
* King James Version Bible (preloaded)
* Bible-in-a-year reading plan (preloaded)
* Free translations: ASV, WEB, YLT, Darby, RVA, LSG, Thai KJV, AA (optional downloads)
* Free commentaries: Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary, Jamieson-Fausset-Brown Bible Commentary, Scofield Notes (optional downloads)
* Free devotionals: Spurgeon's Morning and Evening, Daily Light on the Daily Path (optional downloads)
* Free study tools: Easton's Bible Dictionary, KJV with Strong's numbers, Greek NT, Thompson Topics, Treasury of Scripture Knowledge (optional downloads)
* Paid translations: NIV, NAS, NKJV, ESV, NVI (in-app purchases)
The app together with its API is developed using secure methods and standards to bring you features you will find useful for daily usage and to worship our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
N.B. The numbers may not match exactly with the songbook because of the combination.
N.B. Touching the top left or swiping inwards from the left edge will open the song list which you can scroll through.
N.B. In the song list you can change the order of the songs... i.e. 1>9 | 9>1 | a-z
Search Songs by number or title
Share songs with friends via social media
Set screen orientation
Set Text size
Swipe for next and previous songs
Keep screen on for songs
All of the free features included.
Security through online authentication and password
Ability to remember credentials
Remember forgotten password
Offline login. (First must login via internet)
Add songs asFavorites
Create and store new songs
Edit and delete custom songs
Recover deleted songs
Sort songs by number ascending or descending and by title.
Automatic Sync to server
All data is stored on the server so it can be accessed anytime.