The FASTEST Bible app and most efficient way to read & study the Bible. Quickly navigate to any verse and easily access tools to help further your understanding of the Bible. Over 5 million downloads on both iOS and Android, and over 400,000 people reading their Bibles each week!
The New International Version (NIV) Bible is the most popular English language Bible available today. It is an excellent translation into very good contemporary English. It is suitable for public and private reading, teaching, preaching, memorizing, and liturgical use.
• Take Notes
• Highlight or Underline words & entire verses
• Bookmark Verses
• Add Margin Notes
• 4 types of Navigation (Scroll Wheel, 3-Tap, 2-Tap, & Keyboard)
• Full Screen Immersive Mode by a simple double tap (Android KitKat and higher)
• Folders to organize your notes & bookmarks
• Access Study Bibles & read the study notes beside the Bible
• Offline (No Internet connection required for downloaded Bibles)
• Red Letter text for Jesus' words
• Search the Old & New Testament to find verses containing the entered keyword
• Night mode for low-lit reading areas
• History folder to access past 50 viewed verses
• Split-screen mode to read two Bible translations at once
• Share verses & notes via Google+, Facebook, Twitter, email, & SMS
• Bible talks to you! Text-to-Speech allows the Bible to be read to you out loud
• Change font size and font type
• Auto scroll allows the Bible to scroll automatically
• Backup all your purchases and created Bible data using a FREE TecartaBible.com account
• Cross References & Footnotes by long-pressing on dotted-underlined words & superscript letters
• Bibles (KJV, NLT, NKJV, ESV, GW, MSG, NCV, and more!)
• Commentaries (Matthew Henry's Concise, Commentary Critical & Explanatory on the Whole Bible, John Wesley's Explanatory Notes, John Gill's Exposition on the Whole Bible, and more!)
• Study Bibles (NIV Study Bible, NKJV Study Bible, NIV Woman's Study Bible, Lucado Life Lessons Bible, and more!)
• Devotionals (One Year Devos)
If you have suggestions, questions, or comments we would love to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com
If you need help or want to see all the features in your Tecarta Bible, please visit our Help website at http://tecartabible.com/help/
This app offers scheduled daily reminders and links to related Bible passages, and it allows you to journal, bookmark, and share via social media.
Scheduled daily reminders
Personal journaling section
Bookmark favorite devotions
Discuss daily reading with other users in public comments
Selectable color schemes and text formatting preferences
Links to related Bible passages
Library of downloadable monthly issues
Streaming audio content
Sharing via email, Facebook, and Twitter
Links to read through the Bible in one year
Sync activity with other mobile devices and ODB.org
This Holy Bible Application is simply designed to make it possible to carry your Bible wherever you go . The entire Bible is available offline and without any need for Internet connection to read the bible.
- Advanced Search option is available for quick reference
- Completely OFFLINE and enables you to take your Bible with you wherever you go.
- Enables search for keywords, book names, or for specific verses.
- Daily and nightly mode for reading
- Create Bookmark, highlight, and add notes.
- Adjust the text size easily
- Mark your favorite verses with specific color and add notes
- It comes complete with both the New and Old testaments.
- Easy to use interface.
The New Living Translation Bible is a "must have" reading material for all Christian scholars and students. You can follow each Bible Chapter as a spiritual guidance and biblical study.
New Feature: You can leave a comment below any Bible chapter. Your comment will be published and shared among all our readers. We may all grow on our faith, while contributing with our own feelings, knowledge and appreciations about the Word of God.
Warning: You need to have your data connection in working condition to successfully use this application, as the Bible content does not reside in your phone, it is being quoted verse by verse, as you read it, through the internet.
On the other hand, please don't worry about your device's data plan usage: it is only text, with the smallest footprint possible.
• Access to many modern English Bible translations including the NIV, ESV, NLT, NKJV, AMP, NASB, CEV, NET, WEB, NCV, HCSB, The Message and more.
• Access to Bibles in many languages including German, French, Italian, Chinese Simplified and Traditional, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Norwegian, Czech, Bulgarian, Dutch, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian and more.
版本1.9.7: Android 5.0 修正
** 新功能：版本1.9 可將靈修筆記備份到Dropbox，方便隨時查閱，就算更換手機也可以保留筆記。
* Over 90.000 dictionary, encyclopedia and concordance entries.
* 8 full reference books at hand: Easton's Bible Dictionary, Smith's Bible Dictionary, Hitchcock's Bible Names Dictionary, The King James Version (KJV) Bible Dictionary, Nave's Topical Bible, the Condensed Biblical Cyclopedia, Torrey's New Topical Textbook and the Commentary Critical and Explanatory on the Whole Bible (JFB Commentary)
* Very fast and simple to use.
* Works offline, even in "airplane mode". Study the Holy Scriptures anytime, anywhere, no Internet connection required.
* Search inside one of the dictionaries or all at the same time.
* Powerful search system. Search inside by term and/or definitions using different criteria.
* Big text option to improve readability
* Bookmark your favorite entries for quick future reference.
* Share any entry by e-mail, SMS, etc.
* Listen to the definitions using Android's built-in Text-to-speech synthesizer with American or British accent.
Q: How can I share a verse from the list?
A: Just pressing for 2 or 3 seconds and a menu with the available sharing options will appear
Q: How can I change the speech speed?
A: The speed of the speech is controlled by the TTS engine installed with Android. It can be set up by going to:
Settings --> Voice input & output settings --> Text to speech settings --> speech rate
Q: I don't like the voice. How can I improve it?
A: The default text-to-speech engine installed with Android is Pico TTS, it’s pretty simple and sometimes may sound a bit electronic. You can always install alternatives like eSpeak, SVox or IVONA.
Q: How can I change the speech accent?
A: Just go to Menu --> Settings and select the language. Currently, 2 accents are available:
* English (US)
* English (GB)
About the permissions:
We know you may be worried about the permissions required by the application so here is the explanation of why they are needed:
To load the ads used to support the development of the application, these permissions are required:
- Full Internet access
- View network state
To save your favorite entries in the SD card:
- Modify/delete SD card contents
About the speech synthesizer:
The text-to-speech (TTS) technology may not be available in some devices. To check if your phone is able of speech synthesis: Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Text-to-speech settings.
If not installed, your device may ask you to install the TTS engine. An internet connection may be required. We recommend installing it before traveling as roaming data tariffs may be very expensive.
Praise the Lord! God bless you!
John 1:1-51 KJV - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
- Daily Bible reading plan
- Read the entire Bible in one year
- Keep track of your Bible reading progress
- Take notes chapter by chapter
- Night reading mode
The King James Version (KJV) of the Bible is included with the app, and all the other popular translations (NKJV, NIV, NLT, ESV, NASB, MSG, etc.) can be affordably purchased in the app. Also available for purchase in the app are a large selection of Study Bibles, Commentaries and Devotionals -- with all of their extra content integrated beautifully in the app so it is easy to navigate, search and study.
All Bible translations, Study Bibles, Commentaries and Devotionals can be downloaded to your device so you can use them off-line (without an Internet connection). Tecarta Bible makes it easy to navigate, search, highlight verses, bookmark, make margin notes, and copy and paste into your notes.
Find out for yourself why Tecarta Bibles are the top selling Bibles on Android.
- Fast and easy to use
- Flip back and forth from your Bible to note-taking during lessons with one touch and not miss a thing
- No internet connection needed for downloaded Bibles, Study Bibles, Commentaries and Devotionals
- Use either Study mode or Parallel mode.
- Select, copy and paste multiple verses easily and quickly
- Quick navigation either by using predictive entry or table of contents
- Margin notes allow you to write notes for a specific passage
- Night mode for low light reading
- Both word and verse selection for highlights
- Facebook and Twitter sharing
- Highlighting allows readers to easily emphasize verses or passages
- Full-text search by OT, NT or current book allows users to quickly find words and study topics
- Bookmark your favorite passages for quick future reference or make your own personal studies
- Powerful folder system allows users to organize notes and bookmarks
- History folder and back button
- Portrait / Landscape mode
- Cross references by tap and hold underlined words in the NIV and NASB
- Font sizes can be easily changed
- Easily e-mail notes to yourself, friends or family
- NIV, ESV, NKJV, KJV, and NASB are red-letter editions, which can be optionally disabled
- Users can expand Bible translations library easily and affordably through in-app purchase
- Split-screen capability for parallel translations
- Autoscroll with adjustable speed
- Synchronize all your notes, bookmarks, margin notes and highlights across all Android devices
- NIV (New International Version Bible - 2011)
- NIrV (New International Reader's Version Bible)
- NLT (New Living Translation Bible)
- ESV (English Standard Version Bible)
- NASB (New American Standard Bible)
- MSG (The Message Bible)
- KJV (King James Version)
- CEV (Contemporary English Version Bible)
- NKJV (New King James Version Bible)
- AMP (Amplified Bible)
- NCV (New Century Version Bible)
- NVI (Spanish NIV Bible)
- LBLA (La Biblia de las Américas)
- CUV (Chinese Union Version Bible)
- CUVS (Chinese Union Simplified Version Bible)
- Korean Bible
- NIV Study Bible 2011 version
- NIV Quest Study Bible
- NIV Women's Devotional Bible
- NIV Women's Study Bible
- NIV Men's Devotional Bible
- NIV Student Bible
- NIV Teen Study Bible
- MacArthur's Daily Bible
- Couples Devotional Bible
- Mom's Devotional Bible
- Real Life Devotional Bible for Women
- Start Bible
- One Year® Through the Bible
- One Year® Praying Through the Bible
- One Year® Devotions for Women
- One Year® Devotions for Men
- One Year® Devotions for Teens
- One Year® Love Language Minute Devotional
Are we missing any translations you would like to see? Do you have any suggestions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download this free Bible app today and you can:
• Get the most popular Bible versions and download them for offline use!
• View fully formatted text!
• Explore the Bible by devotional reading plans!
• Navigate quickly and easily by filtering results and showing most relevant results first!
• Enjoy self-study with the help of multiple color highlighting, writing and titling notes, sorting notes and
highlights, saving bookmarks!
• See the words of Jesus in red (most versions)
• Select Multiple Verses
• Explore the Bible by topics, stories and more
• Backup and Sync notes, highlights, and bookmarks
• Disable auto-lock
• Keep track of your history
• Sync purchases with your free just1word account
• Read publisher footnotes
• Share verses and links by email, facebook and twitter
• Take advantage of external display support
• Search with just one word in the just 1 word app