- King James Version
- Bible Dictionary
- All Biblical Places
- Bible Facts
- Prayer Request
- Bible Names.
- Read a Bible in One Year ( Bible Plan )
- Share Verses through Whatsapp!
- And More!!!
READ, LISTEN AND STUDY THE BIBLE
*( Audio is Online )
★ User Friendly Interface:
We hate clunky, difficult to use Bible apps. That's why we created an easy to use interface, and aim to make this Bible app as simple and easy to use as possible.
Most important of all, its FREE.
ABOUT THE APP:
The God Words allows you to read inspiring and comforting Bible verses that are focused on your present situation. All verses included in the app are specifically selected to help you in times of trouble. You can select from a variety of situations.
Note: The God Words app uses the New International Version of the Bible.
MANY SPECIAL FEATURES:
* Select Ask God: You might have wondered if there would be verses in the bible that would console me, encourage me or uplift me in this situation. This app is specially built for it to give you inspiring God words to help you in times of need. Some of the situations include, Study, Confused, Betrayed, Sick, Hope, Court Trial etc...
* Set Notification: The God Words app is built to run notifications. Notifications alerts you What god wants to say for you.
* Voice Reading: The God Words app allows you to read words by the Android voice Reader any time you need.
* Runs on boot: Any time you start your Android device the God Words app will tells you what God says to you today.
* Many languages included: The God Words app uses the following languages for full interface and Words: English, Spanish, Italian, Greek, Russian, Danish, German, Arabic, French.
The Content is edited using King James Version Bible based on <>(Kenneth Boa).
This application is a result of cooperation of Yiguang Hu and Rev. Biao Chen (PhD).
It supports both English and Chinese.
You can also interact and get support from the author from the following page.
With PocketHymnbook, one can view lyrics (and even listen to for Android 3.0 or up) some hymn books including 敬拜頌歌 and 平安詩集 on the go. Such convenience is brought to brothers and sisters for encouraging you to praise the Lord anytime and anywhere.
Note: For users of 敬拜頌歌 and 平安詩集,
1/ The hymn books are freely available at http://hymns.pec.hk. It is to accredit b/s who have contributed in this matter.
2/ The hymn books are free to use in Peace Evangelical Centres, yet prohibited in other public places or for commercial purposes.
Each issue includes daily meditations based on the scripture readings, articles about the saint and practical advise on living a Christian life.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
Christian daily Bible readings explained and applied especially for women, by women. Each day's reading provides a devotional reflection on a Bible passage and a prayer or meditation written by a regular team of contributors. Try before you buy with our sample readings and then decide on which length of subscription you would like.
Key features of the Day by Day with God app are:
· Save your favourite readings to go back to again and again
· Keep track of all readings you have missed to allow you to catch up
· Browse the readings by Bible book, contributor or date
· The readings are presented as pages so no need to scroll and lose your place
· Over time builds into a library of devotional comment on Bible passages
· Introduction to the notes from Day by Day with God editor Catherine Butcher
· Change the font size to make your reading more comfortable
· Night reading feature
· Email a selected reading to a friend
· BRF prayer news
· Latest ministry and publication news from BRF
The Day by Day with God app supports the purchasing of 1 and 12 month subscriptions from within the app. Readings are intelligently downloaded in the background so you do not need to remain online to access them and once downloaded will remain available on your device.
Day by Day with God is commissioned and edited by Catherine Butcher. The team of contributors include Alie Stibbe, Bridget Plass, Wendy Bray, Anita Cleverly and Catherine Butcher.
Day by Day with God is a publication of BRF. To find out more about BRF apps visit www.brfonline.org.uk/iphoneapps