Heart Tracker is the best Android heart rate monitor! It allows you to monitor the heart rate sensed by your Bluetooth LE (BLE), Garmin or WearOS device, and visualize and record the data on your Android phone or tablet!
New Feature! Calorie pacing. Set both a calorie goal and a time goal and Heart Tracker will show you if you're on pace to reach your goal in the allotted time!
New Feature! BLE support has been added. You can now connect directly to a Bluetooth LE heart rate monitor!
New Feature! You can now connect to Garmin devices! You can also now use ANT+ heart rate sensors when used in conjunction with a Garmin device! Download the Garmin companion app here https://apps.garmin.com/en-US/apps/639345ef-d428-470b-b10a-6e0fd0697bcc
Each heart beat pulse sensed by your BLE, Garmin or WearOS device is sent to the app and displayed on a beautiful chart!
* Realtime monitoring of heart rate
* Heart rate history shown on stunning beautiful chart
* Display of current, average and max heart rate
* Display of calories (kcal) expended and elapsed activity time
* Easily definable target heart rate zone shown on graph
* Calorie and time based goals
* Calorie pacing... Stay on target to reach your goals
* Visual indication of entering and leaving target zone
* Visual indication of new max heart rate
* Calorie expenditure, with adjustment and settings
* Google Fit integration
* Lots of other features!
Heart Tracker is the number one heart rate monitoring app for Android and WearOS! Now supports Garmin and Bluetooth LE!
Heart Tracker lets you easily and accurately use your Bluetooth LE, Android WearOS or Garmin devices together to monitor your heart rate. Use Heart Tracker to monitor your exercise and activity level. Keep yourself "in the zone" to maximize your results!
Trying to lose weight?
Heart Tracker can help you! Simply set the heart rate target zone to 60-70% of your max heart rate to stay in the "fat burning zone". Use the calorie goal and time goal features to make sure you burn the right amount of calories, or work out for the right amount of time! Heart Tracker can do it!
Trying to improve endurance?
Heart tracker can help you! Simply set the target heart rate zone to +/- 10% of your threshold heart rate and use the time goal feature to stay in this zone for 20 minutes at a time. Heart Tracker can do it!
Need to monitor a loved one's heart rate?
Heart Tracker can help you. Simply set the target heart rate zone to the range you wish to monitor, and Heart Tracker will give you visual alerts when the heart rate is within or outside of this zone. Heart Tracker can do it!
1. Install both phone and WearOS or Garmin apps
1a. If using a Garmin device, you must install the Heart Tracker app from the Garmin ConnectIQ Store on your Garmin device. Download it here: https://apps.garmin.com/en-US/apps/639345ef-d428-470b-b10a-6e0fd0697bcc
2. Open WearOS app and tap "Start" to start monitoring heart rat
2a. Open the Garmin app on your Garmin device and press one of the "Start" options.
3. Grant "Body Sensor" permission on WearOS device
4. Wait for heart rate to be displayed on WearOS or Garmin device
5. Open phone app
6. Go to "Profile" menu item and set your personal values
7. Go to "Settings" menu item and set your Preferences
7a. Some preferences require a restart of the app before they will be shown
7b. If you use Google Fit integration you will be prompted to give Fit permissions to the app
8. Go to "HR Chart" menu item and tap "Start" when you're ready to begin your activity
9. When your activity is finished tap "Stop"
9a. If you use Google Fit integration you'll be prompted to choose an activity and upload to Google Fit