KW: Budget manager, Expense manager, savings, money, finance, budget tracker, spending tracker, daily expense tracker, budget, budget planner, expense planner.
Visual Budget can be used to handle several accounts simultaneously and sort them into different groups.
Expense/income categories are automatically created based on a standard model that fits most needs. You can of course modify this category list to suit more particular requirements for each of your accounts. Two levels of categories/sub-categories allow you to define your budget plan in an easy but precise way.
Assign a budget to every category, and accurately monitor the evolution of your income and expenses.
You can input your financial transactions manually, or automatically by importing CSV (spreadsheet) or OFX (bank standard).
Check off your transactions to ensure that they match your bank statements.
Define recurring transactions, such as a monthly Internet subscription, once and for all.
Visual Budget also features Overview tools, allowing you to visualize the breakdown of your transactions and the changes in your balances in the blink of an eye, and to monitor your budgets efficiently
Several graphs (bar or pie charts) provided by the application give you a clear and synthetic view of your transactions and their breakdown into expense, income, category and budgetary changes.
The application comes with an example account featuring a dozen transactions which will allow you to quickly become familiar with it.
★ Freemium version, limited to 10 transactions per account. Integrated purchase unlocks unlimited transaction creation. ★
App for Android 2.2 and above, optimized for smartphones and tablets.
To delete items in the overview view just swipe the item to the right and it will reveal a delete option
To edit items in the overview view long press on an item.
Budget's Main Features:
- Simple and intuitive
- Widget to quickly view information and add a transaction
- Every X Day/Week/Month recurring transactions
- Analysis of data
- Multiple accounts
- Import and export data to .csv file
These are called all-in-one money management app that provide an extensive feature set - checkbook register, budget planner, expense manager and bill reminder.
- No Ads
- At a glance, it shows all important information.
- Easily add expense, income and transfer between accounts.
- Monthly expense and income list (with by date or by category).
- Add accounts and show list of accounts with respective balances.
- Account calendar to show balance of particular date and balance of account till any date.
- Add bills(expense) and receipts(income) one time or recurring and set alerts to pay/receive on time.
- Manage expense and income categories with lots of icon (Some categories are already created).
- Manage payer, payee and notes to add quick entry.
- Manage preset transaction to add quick entry.
- Budget planner with weekly, monthly and yearly basis.
- Secure your data with passcode.
- Export csv file
- light and dark theme.
- Manage bill alert time and sound.
- Dropbox backup and restore.
- Reports to show your cash flow
- expense categories, income categories, payee, payer, expense vs income.
- last six months expense and income.
- reports with daily, weekly, monthly, yearly and custom date range.
- reports with all accounts or any specific one.
Each budget is organize per sheet. You can input incoming and outgoing cash for a specific budget easily and quickly. It is very intuitive and easy to use. Quick Budget save you time by making budgeting easy and fast.
If you are looking for a simple budget calculator, an easy budget app, a useful budget application, then Quick Budget is for you.
* Developed Transaction Management,
* Report System
* Export Excel
* Graphic Display
* Tree Category Structure
* Installment Buying
* Sweet Design
Now Donwloand and Use. In addition it is free.
You can send to me email on developer mail about anything.
Finding it hard to keep track of your daily expenses?
Can't keep track of bills / payslips?
Use My Wallet to make your life easier.
- Manage your accounts, budget, bills and expenses in one place.
- Add accounts with initial balance and color-coded.
- Add credit/charge account and set credit limit.
- Add transfer between accounts.
- Account calendar view your balances on specific date and account balance till specific date.
- Move transactions to other accounts easily.
- Move account position up and down in account list.
- Monthly income and expenses list by date and category.
- Add income and expense easily.
- Add bills/receipts and set reminder.
- Advanced recurring (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly) to add bills/receipts.
- Set your budget limit on category basis.
- Manage budget with weekly, monthly, yearly.
- Summary view - check daily performance (last 7 days) on expenses and monthly performance (last 6 months) with balances.
- Reports - pie graph and line graph
- Show reports with daily, weekly, monthly, yearly and custom date.
- Expense and income reports by category.
- Expense versus income report.
- Manage categories with color-coded and set icon (available 150+ icons).
- Manage notes, payee, payer to add quick entry.
- Set passcode to protect your data.
- Export your data as .csv file.
- Dropbox backup and restore.
- Theme - Light and Dark.
- Set your local currency (available 150+ currencies).
- Set Notification time and sound for bills.
Intuitive: I continuously enter my relevant spendings into m8, so that my monthly remaining budgets always stay up-to-date.
Focused: I track only those expenses that I care about. As for my monthly rent, I know it even without m8. But where did my latest ATM withdrawal end up in such a short time?
Full functionality online at: http://www.mymoneypicture.com/
Fast - Enter spending in seconds with just a few clicks.
Free - No credit card needed.
Effective - Experts agree, recording every expenditure you make forces you to be aware of where your money goes. And that makes you more reluctant to let it go in the first place.
Flexible - You decide how to track your spending with customizable categories.
Anonymous - All you need is a valid email address to register. MMP does not link with your financial accounts.
Secure - 2048-bit Encryption.
The focus here is simplicity, you don't need a bunch of bells and whistles and charts, you just need a simple app that will tell you how much you've spent, and how much you have left to spend.
This app was created with the goal of being very easy to use. You can add expenses quickly and the first page of the app shows you how much money you have left to spend this week. You don't even have to have an Internet connection to add expenses or view your past expenses, the app will simply sync up once you are connected again.
Web application available (for iOS/Windows Phone): https://budgetapp.azurewebsites.net
(Housekeeping log, household account book, cashbook)
Simple and easy to use you like a household. (Cash fare book, allowance app)
You can create a family budget, cash fare book, your calendar is easy allowance.
This month you can see the statistics sum.
You can check the details of your money in the app list.
You can edit to fit your card type, expenditure type, income type you are.
Try the card management, income, expenditure management.
Through this app, you can use the managed card.
Do you use any portion of the card in your life with this cash?
You can use the calendar as a diary with calendar like a diary Oh, my money is.
You can manage your cards in this app you.
This application is a data backup recovery capabilities.
Coloring Book couldn't be simpler to use:
1) Take a picture with your phone's camera.
2) Watch as your phone turns the picture into a line drawing
3) Start drawing! You can pick your colors with the top panel.