These are called all-in-one money management app that provide an extensive feature set - checkbook register, budget planner, expense manager and bill reminder.
- No Ads
- At a glance, it shows all important information.
- Easily add expense, income and transfer between accounts.
- Monthly expense and income list (with by date or by category).
- Add accounts and show list of accounts with respective balances.
- Account calendar to show balance of particular date and balance of account till any date.
- Add bills(expense) and receipts(income) one time or recurring and set alerts to pay/receive on time.
- Manage expense and income categories with lots of icon (Some categories are already created).
- Manage payer, payee and notes to add quick entry.
- Manage preset transaction to add quick entry.
- Budget planner with weekly, monthly and yearly basis.
- Secure your data with passcode.
- Export csv file
- light and dark theme.
- Manage bill alert time and sound.
- Dropbox backup and restore.
- Reports to show your cash flow
- expense categories, income categories, payee, payer, expense vs income.
- last six months expense and income.
- reports with daily, weekly, monthly, yearly and custom date range.
- reports with all accounts or any specific one.
Indeed, My Budget Plan gives you , at each moment, your real financial situation and if you have enough money to make this purchase or if that spendings will have any impact on your end of month situation or savings.
★★Moreover, My Budget Plan is an easy to use daily expense manager: You just have to introduce punctual or recurring transactions or transfers and My Budget Plan will do all the rest
★★ The Statement Menu gives you the detail of your operations of the current, past and next periods to give you an idea of your daily expenses and also your projection over the next months to see how much money you have still available to spend. This statement can be exported to your device as EXCEL file. You can then compare it to your other financial documents.
★★ The Budget Menu allows you to set and track Expense limits and thresholds according to various criteria (account, category and periods). You can for example define a monthly limit for fueling or a weekly limit for credit card payments. You can then track the evolution of your budgets consumption day by day. Your budget can be punctual or recurrent such way it will automatically transferred to the next periods. You can define up to ten budgets.
★★ The Graphs menu gives you a graphical representation of your expenditures and income by category, by account and by time period. It allows you to analyse your expenses and revenues and find exactly when and where your expenditures will, so you can, if necessary, address the situation.
★★Other features of My Budget Plan expense manager:★★
- Create simple or reccurrent operations, and associate them to bank account.
- Create multiple bank accounts (with initial balance or no) and make transfers between them
- Categorize your operations using categories lists
- Edit or add new categories to better classify expenses, income and transfers
- When the application starts, see the current total balance over all Accounts
- In the statment page click on the operation to edit it or delete
- Use the detailed search page to look for specific transactions
- Manage your recurring operations (standing orders) via a specific page
- 6 languages (English, Español, Français, German, Russian and Arabic) and more than 100 currencies
- Bonus: Simulate loan and mortgage via a complete Loan Calculation tool with Amortization table and graphs
★★ For any question or suggestion, you can send us your request via email@example.com. We will be pleased to answer you quickly ★★
Coloring Book couldn't be simpler to use:
1) Take a picture with your phone's camera.
2) Watch as your phone turns the picture into a line drawing
3) Start drawing! You can pick your colors with the top panel.