Join over 2 million people who are doing amazing things with Todoist – the world’s leading to-do list and personal task manager! Praised by TechCrunch, New York Times, Lifehacker, The Wall Street Journal, Android Authority, Phandroid, Android Police, and many others, Todoist works wonderfully across all your devices and platforms (mobile, desktop, web browser and e-mail) so you can boost your productivity and achieve more each day.
The FREE app lets you:
• Automatically sync your tasks on all your devices
• Never lose track of your to-do list: your data is automatically synced to the cloud
• Get organized by using due dates, recurring dates, sub-tasks, task priorities, sub-projects and colored projects
• Manage your tasks even while being offline
• Plan your days ahead with visual scheduling
• Share projects, assign tasks, and collaborate with anyone
• Get instant notifications for updates and new comments
• Integrate with Dropbox and Google Drive for adding documents to your tasks
• Preview media links and file attachments through inline thumbnails and file icons
• See images, watch videos and play audio directly within the app
• Leverage amazing widgets, actionable notifications, Google Now and DashClock integration, and advanced settings
• Add tasks from any app by sharing with the Todoist app
• Use Todoist with Android Wear: add tasks using voice commands, view optimized notifications at a glance, and send task lists directly to your wearable
With a PREMIUM account you get all of the above, plus:
▸ Set up and receive push notifications, email or SMS reminders based on your physical location or the time and date
▸ Get even more organized using task notes, colored labels, and powerful filters
▸ Add files, sound recordings and photos to your tasks
▸ Add tasks by email and access tasks on your calendar
▸ Track and improve your productivity with Todoist Karma
▸ Extended Android Wear support: add task reminders using voice commands
▸ And much, much more!
❝Todoist gives you a suite of productivity tools in a very elegant, stylish and simple package. Those on Android 4.0 and higher will especially fall in love.❞ — Phandroid
❝This is one of the most complete task management platforms available and they hit that sweet spot of being good for both personal and business use.❞ — Android Authority
Feel free to contact us directly if you need any kind of support: https://todoist.com/Support_Android/
Have a look at how we use the permissions requested by the app: https://todoist.com/android_permissions.txt
We hope you love our app as much as our community and our team does. Let us know what you think!
Using GoalTracker to set goals for the upcoming week, month or even a longer period, in areas like family, personal growth, financial budget, health, socializing, hobbies and career etc.
Need more information? Go to the website:
Would you like to know the latest news of GoalTracker? Go to our blog:
How does it work?
1. Setup your goals with target value and time limit.
2. Check in the value you has been completed in each time period.
3. GoalTracker will take care the rest of the things: calculating the progress, visualizing the data, reminding you persist in your goal.
For your dreams
Everyone has dreams, they can be small or big, dreams are consist of small goals, GoalTracker can help you break down the goals into steps, achieving your goals step by step and then you can reach your dreams.
★★★Good habit builder
GoalTracker can help you build up good habits like do exercise, drink enough water every day, read books and so on.
★★★Bad habit terminator
GoalTracker can help you get away from bad habits like smoking, drinking, eat too many junk food, etc.
★★★Smart TODO list
You can use GoalTracker as a TODO list, but it is more than a TODO list.
★★★Motivate your life
Everyone dreams about places to see, people to meet, and things to do in their lifetime. But too often we lose sight of those dreams and get buried in everyday busyness and demands. GoalTracker will inspire you to seize and act on a range of dreams.
★★★Clean and clear
GoalTracker has a clean and clear UI which make it very easy to be used.
• Support Yes/No and Numeric goals
• Support Trackable and UnTrackable goals
• Individual alarm for each goal
• Flexible enough for each type of goals: daily/weekly/monthly goal. For example: drink 10 glass of water every day, read 50 pages of book weekly.
• Smart enough for auto adjusting the target value according to the goal's actual progress.
• Setting motivational image for each goal
• Progress bar and Pie chart visualize the progress of the goal
• Calendar helping you to review your performance in the past days.
Keyword: success, goal tracker, achievement, habit tracker, TODO list, personal tool, tracking goal
Prioritizer helps you rank a series of goals or options which are most attractive to you. Enter as many as you like different goals to which you or your family aspire:
- Short-term goals (Which movie to see? Which vehicle to buy? Which college to attend?..)
- Long-term goals (Where to take a great vacation this summer? Where to invest to secure a comfortable retirement?..)
The Prioritizer will then ask you a series of questions that force you to choose between each possible pair of goals. Based on your answers, it will then compute a preference score for each goal and an overall rank order for the list.
Prioritize Me! can be helpful by building a bucket list of todos. You have hundreds of tasks, wouldn't it be great to get the important ones done first and organize your life around them? Well, Prioritize Me! helps you to do this.
App puts your todos right at your fingertips. It's clutter-less and stress-free, allowing you to get on with what matters most. Prioritize Me! asks you questions such as: what is more important? followed by two of your todos. Prioritize Me! gets to know you, and then it builds a list of balanced todos for the next day and so on. There has never been a reminder app this smart. Increase your productivity, manage your life and keep your schedule balanced. Prioritize Me! is your life companion - allowing you to add todos and ideas with just one tap.
So, you’ve finally made a list of the ideas. Is it your new business idea? Or gift idea for your spouse? (great work!) However, your challenge now is knowing which of them are better or more important… your priorities! You’re not alone… Many of us have struggled with this problem and Prioritize Me! can help you with that.
WHO CAN USE THE APP?
Managers and their employees? Engineers or women who go to store with their grocery list? Actually this simple and powerful tool is perfect not only for procrastinators, but for everyone who wants to bring structure to their life.
- Already have a todo list? No problem, Prioritize Me! “smart paste feature” allows you to paste text to form a priority list - cut corners... save time.
- Completed task? Easily tick and task will be marked as done.
- Share your todos with friends on Facebook, Twitter, via SMS or Email to gain vital encouragement and tips. You can also send your priority list directly to your todo app of choice (Any.do, Google Task, Remember the Milk, etc.).
PRO* version includes (in-app purchase):
- Unlimited history records
- No ad-slogans
- No pop-ups
- Priority support
What other say about Prioritizer tool?
Lifehacker. “Order your financial goals”
The Prioritizer puts your financial goals against one another in pairs to determine what's most important to you. You enter a set of money goals - like "Get out of debt," "Built nest egg," "Secure retirement," "Pay off mortgage" or even "Go on a cruise next summer" - and Prioritizer uses forced choice analysis to rank each goal's priority. Based on your answers (ie, retirement over cruise, but cruise over mortgage), each goal gets a number score, one you can use to figure out how to split up that unexpected bonus based on priority. This one takes some serious thought, but it's a nice way to whittle down your goals to what's really important to you right now. — Gina Trapani
That's a nice tool. If it's something like what I've been using lately, it's a sort of whiteboard brainstorming sort of exercise. You sit down and just write down any goofy idea that you would like to do. Renovate an old house. Pay off the mortgage. Learn to fly. Quit your job and volunteer to spank penguins in Antarctica...etc. I then used my own analysis to break down the ideas into my GTD system. This is helping me take some risks with moving jobs and in other areas that I would otherwise let slip by me.
Excellent for personal, business and academic goal setting and task management.
such as :
- Goal Setting
- Project Management
- ToDo List
- Task Manager
- New Year's Resolutions
- Software Development
- Home Projects
- Wedding Planner
- Party Planner
- Financial Planner
- School Projects
- Study Guide
- Teaching Planner
- Trip Planner
- Home Building
- Business Plan
- Exercising Program
- Reading Books
- Sports Training
- Weight Loss
- Body Building
- Business Presentation
- Time management
- Shopping List
Planner Goal Planning and Project Management !
To have a clear vision of what to do, you have to clear your mind of the concerns and worries, generate a higher overview with goals and roles, plan your weekly actions and projects. This is what My Effectiveness Habits is for - to give You full control over you plans, goals, actions, todo-s - over your productivity.
Uniquely configured, with feedback and motivation, the Habits are much more powerful and elaborate than any of the hundreds of simple To-do and task lists, GTD apps out there.
The only app that helps you understand "Why to do?", plan "What to do?", and then "Do It"!
My Effectiveness Habits is FREE and with NO Ads!
The app is not for those who need a simple, thoughtless list to write down there todos. If you want control over your vision, plans, goals and actions - then you should use My Effectiveness Habits. If you want to really increase your productivity, not just check off the items, what you'd easily do without any app - then the Habits is the right app for you!
'The Habits' help you increase your Productivity:
+ Define your principles (Mission)
+ Remove distractions (Influences/Concerns)
+ Set your Priorities
+ Describe you Life Roles
+ Identify your Goals
+ Create a comprehensive Action plan
+ Put the steps into Projects/Actions/Checklists
+ Use unique Weekly Plan view for week actions and week goals!
+ Concentrate on the Next action using Pomodoro technique
+ Google Drive™ integration
A productivity framework, The Habits have what other GTD and productivity applications are all missing: it helps you define your priorities and vision of your goals, overview and motivation of your deeds, plans, actions. Using it, you create a hierarchy of actions to reach your goals, where Actions of one Goal are totally separated from Actions of Another Goal, thus helping you concentrate much better on the current Goal and Action.
If you have just any issue, feedback or a simple thought about the application that you want to share with us, we are very happy to get that. Please, send them to email@example.com, or, write them anywhere in the http://andtek.blogspot.com, or within the review comments. The feedback from you is very welcome!
The principle is:
1. Write what is your mission in life.
2. Write down what concerns you have and which ones you can influence - visualize them in the circles.
3. Define your roles. Look at your life from different points.
4. Set the goals you want to reach for each role. You can set long-term or short-term goals.
5. Define concrete steps - actions. You can have a single step actions, or you can define complex, multi-level project, or simple checklists.
6. Proritize your actions using 2x2 matrix (a.k.a. Eisenhower matrix).
7. Assign tasks to week days (use weekly planning).
The app is written inspired by the Great book by Dr. Stephen R. Covey "The 7 Habits of highly effective people".
Account persmissions are required for Google Tasks API access.
Create and manage goals.
Set planned actions for goals.
Create and manage accomplishments.
Goal reminders with date/time.
Search goals and accomplishments.
Goal presentation view.
Export/import data to/from external storage.
Sync goals with web application.
Views goals due soon in widget.
✓ Habit Streak Plan helps you achieve your goals (or New Year's Resolutions) in exercise, diet or other areas of your life. Each day you report on whether you succeeded yesterday, building up streaks of habits and ingraining the activities into your life. It is perfect for the start of the new year.
"After a few days you'll have a chain. Just keep at it and the chain will grow longer every day. You'll like seeing that chain, especially when you get a few weeks under your belt. Your only job next is to not break the chain" (Jerry Seinfeld)
Habit Streak has two key advances on Jerry Seinfeld's original technique. Firstly it allows you to build several chains up at once. Secondly it (optionally) prompts you every day to report on your success (whereas one could easily forget to update or look at a physical calendar).
✓ Habit Streak is simple, clear, easy to use and free; there are no time limits (though there is a Pro version with additional features and functionality).
"Fantastic. Easy to use, and I'm finding it effective for taking on multiple new habits."
"This simple app has altered the course of my life. Thank you!"
"Love this application. It has helped me create many new habits. The sister application Task Life is great as well."
✓ If you want To Do list-like functionality see my other app "ToDo Log" which allows for real time recording, repeated and one-off events along with graphs of your past performance. For less than daily tasks check out "Task:Life", for a different approach, based around the idea of what proportion of days you do something.
Access the help page via the ? button and tap the top right day counter to get a tip for each day to introduce you to Habit Streak.
- Organize tasks by folder, context, location, tags, star, and subtasks
- Capability of managing infinite hierarchy levels
- Advanced repeating options
- Automatic tasks creation on missed calls
- Nagging alarms
- Organize your notes into folders
- Light and dark theme
- Synchronize with Toodledo.com
- Keep devices in synch using your Dropbox or FTP account
- Backup & Restore to Dropbox
- Llama & Tasker integration
- Samsung Multi Window
- Scrollable/Resizable widget (only for Android 3.x and 4.x)
GTD® and Getting Things Done® are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company (http://www.davidco.com).
DGT GTD is not affiliated with or endorsed by the David Allen Company.
WORK IN PROGRESS !!!
IT'S NOT A FULL IMPLEMENTATION !!!
You can post any feedback in the forum or send an email. The application is not ready yet and your public negative comments may harm DGT-GTD even before it is ready.
The use of this software is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for loss of data that results from such activities.
You are solely responsible for adequate protection and backup of the data.
- Read contact data: in order to create "contact" tasks: email, call, sms
- Storage: to backup & restore your data
- Read phone state: to disable notification sound when you are in a call
- Global search: search tasks using the device search button
- Wake Lock: to let notifications wake-up the screen (user option)
- Portuguese Brazil
Supported 3rd party applications:
- Llama, how-to: http://bit.ly/RjcamI
- Toodledo (DGT GTD Toodledo required)
- Pure Calendar and Pure Grid Calendar (DGT GTD Pure Widget required)
- Agenda Widget for Android (DGT GTD Pure Widget required)
- Executive Assistant (DGT GTD Pure Widget required)
- Shortcut creation might fail on Motorola devices
- Samsung devices with ICS and Jelly Bean are not able to resize the widget; don't blame me, it's a TouchWiz issue: http://dgtale.ch/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=437#p437
- On Android 3.x, 4.x device the widget can be RESIZED !!!
- Comment like "Forces close" is useless, please send the error report and/or contact the developer !!!
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, TechCrunch, CNET, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet and computer
• Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
• Start conversations about your to-dos
• Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
• Share the work and delegate to-dos
• Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
• Organize your projects for home, work and everywhere in between with Folders
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an in-app purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
"Rewire" is a powerful app that can be used, track habits, accomplish your goals and finally rewire yourself.
Rewire is based on Seinfeld's productivity secret, which involves building streaks of days.The streaks that you build, will motivate you to keep moving forward
Rewire provides you with calendars for every habit to track and visualize your chains.
Never again forget to track your habit.Get reminders for individual habits.
Keep a track of your achievements.Add notes to individual days.
• Flexible goals
Rewire has a powerful scheduling system. You can choose the exact days of the week when you would like to track the habit, or you can track habits that occur only sometimes a week or a month.For ex. Jogging every Monday,Tuesday and Friday , or Study 2 hours everyday except weekends.
To track habits and goals related to different aspects of your life, categorize and color them.
Sort your habits by simply dragging and dropping.
Track your habits and goals right from the homescreen with beautiful widgets.
Want to know how you have been doing with your goals/habits ? See the big picture with the help of graphs.Gain insights into what's working for you and what's not working.Get a break down of all the successful and failed days by week, months or years.
Backup your data to the cloud with DropBox backup.
Already using other apps ? Import your tracking data from apps like habits streak with just a click.
How it works ?
1. Setup your habit
2. Mark the days on calendar everytime you perform the habit.
3. Soon you will build a chain.
4. Don't Break the chain !!
Best Habit tracker, Habit, Habit Tracker, track me, track my habit, track myself, goal tracker, habit chart, habit flow, build habit, habit builder, habit maker, habit calendar, key habits, habit helper, habit life, bad habit, good habit, improve habit, quit habit, habit forming, smoking , drinking , quit habit, drinking habit, water, seinfeld tracker
Combination of two fo the most efficient methods of time management "Pomodoro Technique" and GTD (Getting Things Done).
Use Pomotodo to manage your Todo and record history, all of the data will be safely stored in the cloud, for you to use anytime, anywhere.
A complete collection of workflow management. Collecting ideas, Plan projects, Complete tasks, Review the history in one App.
Toodledo is flexible enough to work with many different productivity styles. You can use the popular GTD methodology, or you can use your own system. You can keep things simple, or you can add as much complexity as you need. Keeping track of your to do list has never been easier.
With Toodledo you can:
* Track the priority, start date, due date, time, length or status of a task.
* Assign the task to a folder, context or goal.
* Flag the task with a visual star or tag it with keywords and notes.
* Get audible popup alarms.
* Create tasks that repeat on a schedule of your choosing.
* Search, filter, sort and drill down into your tasks in a variety of ways to see the subset of tasks that are useful right now and ensure that important tasks float to the top.
* Quickly find important tasks with the "Hotlist". This smart to do list is automatically filled with important tasks based on a mathematical formula.
* Securely sync with Toodledo to backup your data and sync between devices.
* Organize and permanently store your longer free-form notes in the Notebook section.
* Make hierarchical outlines to organize your ideas in our Outlines section.
* Make good habits and break bad habits. Track your progress with our Habits section.
* Fully integrated with the Android Accounts and Sync infrastructure, for better consistency, and security.
* Share tasks the Android way with customizable templates.
* Customizable widgets.
Some features are only available on certain devices and OS versions. For questions, requests or bug reports, please visit our website: http://www.toodledo.com/info/contact.php
Want to help? Join the beta group at http://goo.gl/1fzff
Goal Manager is optimized for phones and honeycomb tablets.
- sharing capabilities
- large widget
- and more
Keywords: Achieve, Time Management, Productivity, Motivation, Resolutions, Agenda, ToDo List
This is a FREE! extension for "DGT GTD & ToDo" that lets you synchronize with Toodledo.
Launch this extension through footer icon in DGT GTD > "Utilities" > "Synchronize Now".
Toodledo® is registered trademark (http://www.toodledo.com).
DGT GTD is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Toodledo Company.
SOFTWARE DISCLAIMER !!!
Make sure that you completely understand the potential risks before you start using this synchronization software.
Please be aware that this extension is still in alpha stage, therefore loss of data from your device or Toodledo account might happen. If you want to give DGT GTD a try, please create a temporary Toodledo account or do frequent backup of your existing account.
The use of this software is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for loss of data that results from such activities.
You are solely responsible for adequate protection and backup of the data.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from me or from my website shall create any warranty for the software.
- sync folders
- sync contexts
- sync tags
- sync goals
- sync tasks
- sync notebooks
- advanced repeat options
Known DGT Toodledo Sync. limitations:
- Locations not yet supported
- Requires paid PRO account for project and checklists to sync properly (hierarchy feature is supported only for Toodledo.com PRO accounts)
- PRO accounts support only 1 hierarchy level, in other words Toodledo.com PRO doesn't support multi-level subprojects
- FREE accounts don't support hierarchy at all
- tag : A comma separated string listing the tags assigned to this task. Up to 64 characters !
Take it or leave it. I'm sorry for that but I'm in charge of enhancing the DGT GTD and I don't have time to find workarounds to the Toodledo.com limitations.
Apply the five stages of GTD® to make your work and life organized: Collect, Process, Organize, Review, Pick tasks and Do. Far more than just a to-do list, it’s a life manager.
2. Support for Multi-platforms
With the support on platforms of Web, iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows and Mac, Doit.im helps you to manage your tasks anywhere, anytime, in any way you like. Anything, out of your mind, in your Doit.im.
3. Cloud Sync
No need at all worrying about the safety of your data, they are in the cloud. And, as you like, they can auto-sync to any of the platform you use. Just that simple.
The EveryTask Web app adds to your productivity with a fast beautiful UI on the web. The Sync with EveryTask Web is fast and reliable.
* Capture Everything *
Task details include: Due Date and Time, Start Date and Time, Contexts, Tags, Priority, Notes
Add to current GTD Lists: Inbox, Next Actions, Waiting For
Track the things you want to work on later through Scheduled, Planned and Sometime lists
Keep track of your long term Outcomes in the Areas, Goals and Visions lists
* Get Things Done Now *
Sort Lists by Due Date, Context, Priority etc
Filter lists by Contexts and Tags etc
Repeating tasks. Tasks repeat by minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years, days of the week, nth day of the month
Bulk editing of the lists to move tasks, delete tasks, add tasks to Projects
* Plan your Projects *
Plan your Projects in detail and add all Tasks to the Planned list
Drag and Drop to order the tasks.
Project view keep track of all your project lists
* Additional Features *
Beautiful Widgets that are re-sizable, scroll-able and configurable.
Quick add from the widget
Backup and Restore
Dropbox Cloud Backup/Restore
* Upgrade to EveryTask Premium *
The upgrade will unlock the following features
- Backup/Restore to Dropbox
- Backup/Restore to Device
- Sync with EveryTask Web
* EveryTask Sync (Available with the EveryTask Premium Upgrade) *
- Add to your productivity with EveryTask Web: www.everytask.io
- EveryTask Web is a beautiful and fast web app that complements the android app.
- Free your mind with a GTD process that works for you.