Using GoalTracker to set goals for the upcoming week, month or even a longer period, in areas like family, personal growth, financial budget, health, socializing, hobbies and career etc.
Need more information? Go to the website:
Would you like to know the latest news of GoalTracker? Go to our blog:
How does it work?
1. Setup your goals with target value and time limit.
2. Check in the value you has been completed in each time period.
3. GoalTracker will take care the rest of the things: calculating the progress, visualizing the data, reminding you persist in your goal.
For your dreams
Everyone has dreams, they can be small or big, dreams are consist of small goals, GoalTracker can help you break down the goals into steps, achieving your goals step by step and then you can reach your dreams.
★★★Good habit builder
GoalTracker can help you build up good habits like do exercise, drink enough water every day, read books and so on.
★★★Bad habit terminator
GoalTracker can help you get away from bad habits like smoking, drinking, eat too many junk food, etc.
★★★Smart TODO list
You can use GoalTracker as a TODO list, but it is more than a TODO list.
★★★Motivate your life
Everyone dreams about places to see, people to meet, and things to do in their lifetime. But too often we lose sight of those dreams and get buried in everyday busyness and demands. GoalTracker will inspire you to seize and act on a range of dreams.
★★★Clean and clear
GoalTracker has a clean and clear UI which make it very easy to be used.
• Support Yes/No and Numeric goals
• Support Trackable and UnTrackable goals
• Individual alarm for each goal
• Flexible enough for each type of goals: daily/weekly/monthly goal. For example: drink 10 glass of water every day, read 50 pages of book weekly.
• Smart enough for auto adjusting the target value according to the goal's actual progress.
• Setting motivational image for each goal
• Progress bar and Pie chart visualize the progress of the goal
• Calendar helping you to review your performance in the past days.
Keyword: success, goal tracker, achievement, habit tracker, TODO list, personal tool, tracking goal
"Rewire" is a powerful app that can be used, track habits, accomplish your goals and finally rewire yourself.
Rewire is based on Seinfeld's productivity secret, which involves building streaks of days.The streaks that you build, will motivate you to keep moving forward
Rewire provides you with calendars for every habit to track and visualize your chains.
Never again forget to track your habit.Get reminders for individual habits.
Keep a track of your achievements.Add notes to individual days.
• Flexible goals
Rewire has a powerful scheduling system. You can choose the exact days of the week when you would like to track the habit, or you can track habits that occur only sometimes a week or a month.For ex. Jogging every Monday,Tuesday and Friday , or Study 2 hours everyday except weekends.
To track habits and goals related to different aspects of your life, categorize and color them.
Sort your habits by simply dragging and dropping.
Track your habits and goals right from the homescreen with beautiful widgets.
Want to know how you have been doing with your goals/habits ? See the big picture with the help of graphs.Gain insights into what's working for you and what's not working.Get a break down of all the successful and failed days by week, months or years.
Backup your data to the cloud with DropBox backup.
Already using other apps ? Import your tracking data from apps like habits streak with just a click.
How it works ?
1. Setup your habit
2. Mark the days on calendar everytime you perform the habit.
3. Soon you will build a chain.
4. Don't Break the chain !!
✓ Habit Streak Plan helps you achieve your goals (or New Year's Resolutions) in exercise, diet or other areas of your life. Each day you report on whether you succeeded yesterday, building up streaks of habits and ingraining the activities into your life. It is perfect for the start of the new year.
"After a few days you'll have a chain. Just keep at it and the chain will grow longer every day. You'll like seeing that chain, especially when you get a few weeks under your belt. Your only job next is to not break the chain" (Jerry Seinfeld)
Habit Streak has two key advances on Jerry Seinfeld's original technique. Firstly it allows you to build several chains up at once. Secondly it (optionally) prompts you every day to report on your success (whereas one could easily forget to update or look at a physical calendar).
✓ Habit Streak is simple, clear, easy to use and free; there are no time limits (though there is a Pro version with additional features and functionality).
"Fantastic. Easy to use, and I'm finding it effective for taking on multiple new habits."
"This simple app has altered the course of my life. Thank you!"
"Love this application. It has helped me create many new habits. The sister application Task Life is great as well."
✓ If you want To Do list-like functionality see my other app "ToDo Log" which allows for real time recording, repeated and one-off events along with graphs of your past performance. For less than daily tasks check out "Task:Life", for a different approach, based around the idea of what proportion of days you do something.
Access the help page via the ? button and tap the top right day counter to get a tip for each day to introduce you to Habit Streak.
Simply put: use bars to track things.
Visually observing progress helps us to feel invested in completing our goals. The short and long term interaction with these goals can help build and maintain focus as well as increase development of solidified habits, all through reminders, statistics, and rewarded progression.
We created RTB to have a fun way to "Level Up" different aspects of our lives.You can use it seriously, for important Goals you want to keep track of, or you can use it playfully, for anything you can think up. Simply make a new bar and start Tracking the amount you do something, start a timer to automatically track the time you spend doing it, or make a List of ToDo's to check off what you've done! What are you waiting for? Go Level Up your life!!
- Active Time Tracking
- Set Goals to Achieve
- ToDo List
- Custom Reminders for Goal/List
- Unlimited Goals!
- Color Your Lists and Goal Bars!
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Stats
- Editable Data! (edit in daily bar graph)
- Time/Amount Tracking
- Level Up by tracking Experience Points (XP)
- Export to CSV
- FAQ section for help
How does it work?
1. Name the Activity to Track. (Be creative!)
2. Pick category of bar: Level Up, Achieve Goal, or List (more information in FAQ)
3.You choose the type: Time spent or # of "Reps."
(Activities can often be Tracked with either type, so choose freely!)
ToDo List Examples:
Help and Support
**Please send us feedback so we can make the app even better! Your comments/questions help us make a better game for EVERYONE!! (And seriously, we'll probably implement most things you ask us to...so just ASK!!)**
Excellent for personal, business and academic goal setting and task management.
such as :
- Goal Setting
- Project Management
- ToDo List
- Task Manager
- New Year's Resolutions
- Software Development
- Home Projects
- Wedding Planner
- Party Planner
- Financial Planner
- School Projects
- Study Guide
- Teaching Planner
- Trip Planner
- Home Building
- Business Plan
- Exercising Program
- Reading Books
- Sports Training
- Weight Loss
- Body Building
- Business Presentation
- Time management
- Shopping List
Planner Goal Planning and Project Management !
Create and manage goals.
Set planned actions for goals.
Create and manage accomplishments.
Goal reminders with date/time.
Search goals and accomplishments.
Goal presentation view.
Export/import data to/from external storage.
Sync goals with web application.
Views goals due soon in widget.
Goal Tracker & Habit Streak will help you by keeping track of your progress.
It is inspired by Jerry Seinfeld’s Productivity Secret:
”…get a big wall calendar that has a whole year on one page and hang it on a prominent wall. The next step is to get a big magic marker.
...for each day that you do your task, put a big mark over that day. After a few days you’ll have a chain. Just keep at it and the chain will grow longer every day. You’ll like seeing that chain, especially when you get a few weeks under your belt. Your only job next is to not break the chain.
...Don’t break the chain.”
All free. No adds, no in-app purchases.
Daily, weekly, monthly, yearly habits/goals.
Weekly progress calendar view. Log all habits/goals on one screen.
Schedule weekly habits/goals for any combination of week days.
Notifications. You don't forget to take action.
Widgets (only Android 4.0 and later). Your habits/goals are at your fingertips.
Monthly calendar view. Log all days on one screen.
Habit/Goal export to Dropbox and local storage (/storage/sdcard/Goal Tracker Habit Streak). You never lose your habits/goals.
Google Play backups.Your habits/goals should be transferred to your new devices (depends on your settings).
"Sow a thought and you reap an action;
sow an act and you reap a habit;
sow a habit and you reap a character;
sow a character and you reap a destiny."
Emerson, Ralph Waldo
License Some rights reserved by anieto2k
• Read & watch first: http://bit.ly/GoalistHelpVideo
• Useful tips & support in the forum: http://bit.ly/GoalistCommunityForum
★★★★★ Most powerful & customizable planner for Android
★★★★★ Absolutely unique, life-changing approach to planning
★★★★★ WARNING: causes addiction if used for over a week!
Have you ever achieved a goal or made a dream come true? You know it didn't happen just because you wanted it to happen or just because you were thinking about it, right? Sadly, it seems most people think that way. You know it happened only because you didn't leave anything to chance. You had to work really hard to take and keep control of your time and actions. But first you had to realize what you value, set goals and commit to them.
Goalist is a set of tools that may help you achieve your next dreams, as it helps us and many other people. With some imagination you can combine them into a powerful system providing feedback driving you to excellence.
Unsuccessful people use lack of time as a good excuse. Successful people have the exact same amount of time as anyone. They just manage it well. And as a goal achiever you know you cannot manage it if you don't measure it and plan in advance. Goalist allows you to create very detailed daily plans. It respects the unchangeable fact that a day has 24 hours. Unsuccessful people see taking the responsibility for each minute as too much burden. Successful people know it's the only way to get the most out of every day.
If you're diligent enough to create a complete plan every day, you'll see 24 hours is actually a lot. Based on your schedules you'll be able to generate and analyze useful stats, graphs and notifications. It will help you understand your current habits, set goals to improve them and stay motivated. After the initial setup planning in Goalist is very quick with a convenient search, day templates, everyday tasks and alarms scheduled automatically and rescheduled on plan changes.
You can monitor not only your time usage, but also other kinds of data that you put into a log. For instance: you have a goal to harden your abs. You will make slow or no progress if you do crunches now and then and don't track the number of repetitions. Using Goalist, you can easily track all the related data and get a variety of alerts. For example: you may warn yourself when your weekly average exercise time drops below 1 hour. Or you can detect muscle weakening by setting an alarm when you haven't managed to make at least 30 repetitions in one go during the last two weeks.
Then it's like tuning yourself by increasing your thresholds regularly. Getting to the next threshold value seems much more straightforward and manageable than the often overwhelming feeling of not even knowing where to start - when focusing on a distant finish instead.
Unless you know a shortcut or trick - simply tune yourself week by week!
Do you think such feedback could help you improve your habits and is worth an investment of some initial setup work? Then get Goalist!
If you're saving to buy a car, planning a diet, building an empire or simply want to kick a few bad habits then Goal Setting! can help. It'll help you stay motivated and keep you on track.
Goal Setting! has the following features:
- Create and edit goals and resolutions
- View goals by status and category
- Choose between normal or numeric based goals
- Record unlimited and value stamped notes
- Save images against each goal to help you visualise and track progress
- Choose a colour scheme for each goal
- Manage your own list of units
- much much more . . .
Goal Manager is optimized for phones and honeycomb tablets.
- sharing capabilities
- large widget
- and more
Keywords: Achieve, Time Management, Productivity, Motivation, Resolutions, Agenda, ToDo List
In Success Log you record your successes in exercise, in work, in dieting or any other aspect of life.
✓ It's fast: you open up the app, select from the list you have previously created and that's it; the app closes allowing you to continue with whatever it is you're doing.
✓ It saves the day and time of your success. And if you want to, you can also record a note, building up a log of your experiences.
✓ Later you can use the app to analyse the days and times where you were most successful. Using a "heatmap", histograms and tables you can determine when you are most (or least) productive and take action to improve things.
"Love the app. Use it all the time to track things and it gets me motivated to do certain tasks more! Love you can see pattern for each individual task"
"Love it, simple.and to the point."
"Awesome :) almost exactly what I was looking for."
"Simple and effective."
★ See Success and Fails for an App which combines Success Log and Fail Log and lots of new features including a scoring system. ★
Join over 4 million people who are doing amazing things with Todoist – the world’s leading to-do list and personal task manager! Praised by TechCrunch, New York Times, Lifehacker, The Wall Street Journal, Android Authority, Phandroid, Android Police, and many others, Todoist works wonderfully across all your devices and platforms (mobile, desktop, web browser and e-mail) so you can boost your productivity and achieve more each day.
The FREE app lets you:
• Automatically sync your tasks on all your devices
• Never lose track of your to-do list: your data is automatically synced to the cloud
• Get organized by using due dates, recurring dates, sub-tasks, task priorities, sub-projects and colored projects
• Manage your tasks even while being offline
• Plan your days ahead with visual scheduling
• Share projects, assign tasks, and collaborate with anyone
• Get instant notifications for updates and new comments
• Integrate with Dropbox and Google Drive for adding documents to your tasks
• Preview media links and file attachments through inline thumbnails and file icons
• See images, watch videos and play audio directly within the app
• Leverage amazing widgets, actionable notifications, Google Now and DashClock integration, and advanced settings
• Add tasks from any app by sharing with the Todoist app
• Use Todoist with Android Wear: add tasks using voice commands, view optimized notifications at a glance, and send task lists directly to your wearable
With a PREMIUM account you get all of the above, plus:
▸ Set up and receive push notifications, email or SMS reminders based on your physical location or the time and date
▸ Get even more organized using task notes, colored labels, and powerful filters
▸ Add files, sound recordings and photos to your tasks
▸ Add tasks by email and access tasks on your calendar
▸ Track and improve your productivity with Todoist Karma
▸ Extended Android Wear support: add task reminders using voice commands
▸ And much, much more!
❝Todoist gives you a suite of productivity tools in a very elegant, stylish and simple package. Those on Android 4.0 and higher will especially fall in love.❞ — Phandroid
❝This is one of the most complete task management platforms available and they hit that sweet spot of being good for both personal and business use.❞ — Android Authority
Feel free to contact us directly if you need any kind of support: https://todoist.com/Support_Android/
Have a look at how we use the permissions requested by the app: https://todoist.com/android_permissions.txt
We hope you love our app as much as our community and our team does. Let us know what you think!
Prioritizer helps you rank a series of goals or options which are most attractive to you. Enter as many as you like different goals to which you or your family aspire:
- Short-term goals (Which movie to see? Which vehicle to buy? Which college to attend?..)
- Long-term goals (Where to take a great vacation this summer? Where to invest to secure a comfortable retirement?..)
The Prioritizer will then ask you a series of questions that force you to choose between each possible pair of goals. Based on your answers, it will then compute a preference score for each goal and an overall rank order for the list.
Prioritize Me! can be helpful by building a bucket list of todos. You have hundreds of tasks, wouldn't it be great to get the important ones done first and organize your life around them? Well, Prioritize Me! helps you to do this.
App puts your todos right at your fingertips. It's clutter-less and stress-free, allowing you to get on with what matters most. Prioritize Me! asks you questions such as: what is more important? followed by two of your todos. Prioritize Me! gets to know you, and then it builds a list of balanced todos for the next day and so on. There has never been a reminder app this smart. Increase your productivity, manage your life and keep your schedule balanced. Prioritize Me! is your life companion - allowing you to add todos and ideas with just one tap.
So, you’ve finally made a list of the ideas. Is it your new business idea? Or gift idea for your spouse? (great work!) However, your challenge now is knowing which of them are better or more important… your priorities! You’re not alone… Many of us have struggled with this problem and Prioritize Me! can help you with that.
WHO CAN USE THE APP?
Managers and their employees? Engineers or women who go to store with their grocery list? Actually this simple and powerful tool is perfect not only for procrastinators, but for everyone who wants to bring structure to their life.
- Already have a todo list? No problem, Prioritize Me! “smart paste feature” allows you to paste text to form a priority list - cut corners... save time.
- Completed task? Easily tick and task will be marked as done.
- Share your todos with friends on Facebook, Twitter, via SMS or Email to gain vital encouragement and tips. You can also send your priority list directly to your todo app of choice (Any.do, Google Task, Remember the Milk, etc.).
PRO* version includes (in-app purchase):
- Unlimited history records
- No ad-slogans
- No pop-ups
- Priority support
What other say about Prioritizer tool?
Lifehacker. “Order your financial goals”
The Prioritizer puts your financial goals against one another in pairs to determine what's most important to you. You enter a set of money goals - like "Get out of debt," "Built nest egg," "Secure retirement," "Pay off mortgage" or even "Go on a cruise next summer" - and Prioritizer uses forced choice analysis to rank each goal's priority. Based on your answers (ie, retirement over cruise, but cruise over mortgage), each goal gets a number score, one you can use to figure out how to split up that unexpected bonus based on priority. This one takes some serious thought, but it's a nice way to whittle down your goals to what's really important to you right now. — Gina Trapani
That's a nice tool. If it's something like what I've been using lately, it's a sort of whiteboard brainstorming sort of exercise. You sit down and just write down any goofy idea that you would like to do. Renovate an old house. Pay off the mortgage. Learn to fly. Quit your job and volunteer to spank penguins in Antarctica...etc. I then used my own analysis to break down the ideas into my GTD system. This is helping me take some risks with moving jobs and in other areas that I would otherwise let slip by me.
The ultimate Goals and Progress tracker
Do you have a goal?
Then, let us help you set the goal smart and get there easier.
With Smart Goals, your project is
and achieving it has never been easier.
Due to Play store policy, you have only 15-minutes refund window. Please try Demo version before purchase.
Manage goals and projects
with Multi-level folders
with Point goal
with Progress tracking with entries
Log progress with entries
with Four different types of entries
1. Time recording
2. Point button
3. Number input
4. Check list
with Percentage achieved
with Percentage time passed
with Due date
with Days remaining until due
with Simple dot chart
in Calendar screen
in Entry list screen
2. Line chart
3. Barchart. Cumulative
4. Line chart. Cumulative
Backup & Restore
with Scheduled job
with Dropbox (Online)
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, TechCrunch, CNET, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet and computer
• Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
• Start conversations about your to-dos
• Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
• Share the work and delegate to-dos
• Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
• Organize your projects for home, work and everywhere in between with Folders
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an in-app purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
SplenDO is smart task list for everyday use.
It is truly usable with great user experience.
No matter who you are and what you do - you will be better organized!
At home, at work and in your free time - you will focus on really important things!
SplenDO is powerful in its simplicity and convenience of use.
• User friendly task management
• Grouping tasks in handy task lists
• Smart home screen widgets show instantly what to do
• Intelligent notifications exactly when you need them
• Syncing with Google that just works
• Adding tasks via voice
• Notifications use sounds, vibrations and built-in speech synthesizer (TTS)
• Icon widget - icon with optional today's and overdue tasks counter
• List Widget - resizable widget displays upcoming tasks
• Status bar - component (in the notifications area) keeping you up to date
• Quick Task Bar - to add something hot quickly
• Support for recurring tasks
• Time for shopping? Need to add many tasks at one go? Great, batch mode is on-board!
• Support for: tasks without a due date, all-day-long tasks and tasks at a specific hour of the day
• Bidirectional synchronization with Google Tasks
• Many useful configuration options
• Predefined task lists
• Actions on group of tasks (bulk actions, long-click selection support)
• Integration with sharing on Android - sharing tasks with other apps and receiving shared data
• Creating tasks from the content of system clipboard
• SplenDO is free to download and use
• Splend Apps support and more!
• Visit SplendApps.com: http://splendapps.com/
• Contact Us: http://splendapps.com/contact-us
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/SplendApps
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplendApps
• Google+: https://google.com/+Splendapps