The ultimate Goals and Progress tracker
Do you have a goal?
Then, let us help you set the goal smart and get there easier.
With Smart Goals, your project is
and achieving it has never been easier.
Due to Play store policy, you have only 15-minutes refund window. Please try Demo version before purchase.
Manage goals and projects
with Multi-level folders
with Point goal
with Progress tracking with entries
Log progress with entries
with Four different types of entries
1. Time recording
2. Point button
3. Number input
4. Check list
with Percentage achieved
with Percentage time passed
with Due date
with Days remaining until due
with Simple dot chart
in Calendar screen
in Entry list screen
2. Line chart
3. Barchart. Cumulative
4. Line chart. Cumulative
Backup & Restore
with Scheduled job
with Dropbox (Online)
Countless apps and sites store your to-do list in their own proprietary database and file format. But you can open a todo.txt file with every text editor under the sun. Todo.txt for Android manages your to-do list on the go and automatically syncs the file to all your computers and devices via Dropbox.
Future-proof your to-do list and store it in a plain text file YOU control. Todo.txt for Android makes it easy to add, update and prioritize tasks, tag them with project names and contexts, search, filter, and most importantly, mark your tasks complete.
To use this app, you must have a Dropbox account (http://dropbox.com).
With Todo.txt you can:
★ Keep your todo list in a documented, human-readable, plain text format.
★ Save your todo.txt file in Dropbox for access from all your devices.
★ Enter multiple tasks in a single input box.
★ Perform batch updates (complete, prioritize, delete) to multiple selected tasks at once.
★ Quickly filter and group tasks by project or context.
★ Search your list by keyword.
★ Sort your list by priority, date, or line number.
★ See how long a task has been on your list.
★ Archive completed tasks to a done.txt file.
★ Dial a phone number or send an email directly from a task with a phone number or email address in it.
★ Add a single or multiple tasks to your default calendar to create a reminder.
★ Keep your list on your homescreen with a resizable, scrollable widget.
★ Set up optional background sync at an interval you choose.
★ Share selected tasks or the whole list via Android's Share menu.
★ Send text from any other app on your phone, like email, into a new task via Android's Share menu.
★ Enter tasks using Android's "Note to self" Voice Action.
★ Adjust the app's text size via Android's system font size setting.
DROPBOX FULL ACCESS: Requires full access to your Dropbox account so that you can freely choose your todo.txt file's location (and so that other apps can access it as well).
FULL NETWORK ACCESS: To sync to Dropbox.
VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONS: To determine whether or not syncing to Dropbox is possible.
RUN AT STARTUP: Only runs at startup if you enable automatic background sync in settings (disabled by default).
Create custom filters so you can easily organize and switch between to-do lists. Use the calendar month view for a quick way to see all of your upcoming tasks.
Some Features Include:
● Customizable to-do list view.
● Customizable sorting and filtering.
● Save and name custom sort filter.
● Optional quick search.
● Calendar month view.
● A view details screen that automatically creates links to locations, websites, email addresses, and phone numbers.
● Repeating tasks.
● Repeating reminder alarms.
● Ability to snooze the alarm.
● Customizable home screen widget.
● Export todo task list as TXT, XML, CSV or Outlook CSV files to the SD card.
● Import XML and CSV file.
● Automatically backup to-do tasks to the SD card on a fixed schedule.
● Send a to-do task to the Google calendar.
● Optional microphone buttons for speech to text input.
● Selectable themes.
● Online user manual.
Visit the ToDo Task Manager website at www.mikesandroidworkshop.com for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How can I automatically dial a phone number entered in a task?
A: Type in a phone number in either the contact field or in the note field to display that phone number as a link when viewing it on either the 'Task Detail View' screen or the 'Alarm Notification detail' screen. Clicking on the link will automatically dial that number.
Q: How do I create a custom filter?
A: To save custom filters press the phones menu button while you are on the 'Sort and Filter Settings' window. A menu will pop up. Select 'Save Filter Settings As..'. Then type in the new filter name and press OK.
Q: Can ToDo Task Manager sync with Google?
A: To add a task to your calendar long press on a task in the task list until a context menu pops up. Then select the option 'Add to Google Calendar'.
The 'Toodledo.com Sync Add-on -Beta' add-on will sync with the web site Toodledo.com. On the Toodledo website there are third party tools to sync will Google ( http://www.toodledo.com/widget/google_gadget.php ). This should allow you to sync my application with Google indirectly.
Q: Can ToDo Task Manager sync with Outlook?
A: My application does not directly sync with Outlook. It provides the option to import and export tasks to Outlook using a CSV file.
The 'Toodledo.com Sync Add-on -Beta' add-on will sync with the web site Toodledo.com. On the Toodledo website there are third party tools to sync will Outlook ( http://www.toodledo.com/connect_outlook.php ). This should allow you to sync my application with Outlook indirectly.
Q: How can I search for a specific task in the to-do list?
A: The search feature is turned off by default. In the application settings select 'Searching, Sorting, and Filtering'. Then check the 'Quick Search On/Off' setting.
When quick search is turned on my application will filter the task list based on the text typed in the text field at the bottom of the task list screen.
Q: How do I create a new category?
A: To create a new category simple type in the new category in the category field on the task edit screen. The button next to the category field displays all of the existing categories in all of the other tasks.
Q: How can I enter additional information in a new task without having to click on the task in the task list?
A: Click on the add task button without entering a task title in the text entry field to automatically open the task creation screen. You can also set default values for most of the fields.
Using GoalTracker to set goals for the upcoming week, month or even a longer period, in areas like family, personal growth, financial budget, health, socializing, hobbies and career etc.
Need more information? Go to the website:
Would you like to know the latest news of GoalTracker? Go to our blog:
How does it work?
1. Setup your goals with target value and time limit.
2. Check in the value you has been completed in each time period.
3. GoalTracker will take care the rest of the things: calculating the progress, visualizing the data, reminding you persist in your goal.
For your dreams
Everyone has dreams, they can be small or big, dreams are consist of small goals, GoalTracker can help you break down the goals into steps, achieving your goals step by step and then you can reach your dreams.
★★★Good habit builder
GoalTracker can help you build up good habits like do exercise, drink enough water every day, read books and so on.
★★★Bad habit terminator
GoalTracker can help you get away from bad habits like smoking, drinking, eat too many junk food, etc.
★★★Smart TODO list
You can use GoalTracker as a TODO list, but it is more than a TODO list.
★★★Motivate your life
Everyone dreams about places to see, people to meet, and things to do in their lifetime. But too often we lose sight of those dreams and get buried in everyday busyness and demands. GoalTracker will inspire you to seize and act on a range of dreams.
★★★Clean and clear
GoalTracker has a clean and clear UI which make it very easy to be used.
• Support Yes/No and Numeric goals
• Support Trackable and UnTrackable goals
• Individual alarm for each goal
• Flexible enough for each type of goals: daily/weekly/monthly goal. For example: drink 10 glass of water every day, read 50 pages of book weekly.
• Smart enough for auto adjusting the target value according to the goal's actual progress.
• Setting motivational image for each goal
• Progress bar and Pie chart visualize the progress of the goal
• Calendar helping you to review your performance in the past days.
Keyword: success, goal tracker, achievement, habit tracker, TODO list, personal tool, tracking goal
- Use a powerful task list that supports batch operations
- Enjoy a fully scrollable calendar with daily, weekly, monthly and agenda view
- Define your personal goals and add tasks to them
- Set multiple reminders for tasks and events
- Divide your tasks into subtasks
- Set repeating tasks and events
- Get organized with a daily step-by-step routine
- Use resizable Widgets in 4 different formats
- Attach files and photos to your tasks and appointments
- Sync your data between devices without effort
- Attach Google Maps locations to your tasks and events
- Use the Clean-Up feature to easily prioritize your task list
- Use a daily journal to keep track of your life
- Never forget the birthdays of your friends
- Apply GTD principles to your daily life
- Convert your tasks, goals, notes and events into each other
- Access your data from a PC (web version)
Advanced features (Plus Version Upgrade):
- Schedule your tasks directly on the calendar
- Plan your goals in project view
- Sync your To-Do list with Google Tasks
- Create backups and restore them
- Time your tasks with a To-Do list timer
- Draw your own notes and attach them to tasks and events
- Create audio recordings and attach them to your tasks and events
- Have the option to reset all your tasks or events
- Protect your data with a password
- Export your data to CSV files
With isoTimer you can:
...orient yourself toward your goals
...prepare each day with care using a calendar and a to-do list
...balance your professional and your private life
...focus on the most important tasks
...never forget ideas or events
IsoTimer organizer is the ideal companion for planning all parts of your life!
The perfect ToDo Calendar Planner for personal and business use.
- Organize your todo list by moving tasks and creating a hierarchy
- Supports multiple Google Tasks accounts
- Set up account specific reminders and sync intervals to make sure your todo lists are up-to-date
- Swipe between task lists and individual tasks
- Quick add to quickly create tasks and set the due date without the need to modify each task
- Quickly move/copy tasks between lists
- Persistent notifications to remind you about the days tasks (Android 4.1+)
- Widget that keeps you up-to-date on your most important todo lists (includes lockscreen support for 4.2)
- Notification actions to complete a task without the need to go into the app (Android 4.1+)
- DashClock extension added (Android 4.2+)
- Recurring tasks
The pro version has the following features:
- No Ads
- Persistent notifications to see your daily tasks anytime
- Ability to snooze or postpone a task notification
- Can switch themes (Dark and Light)
- Can select multiple todo lists to be displayed on the widget
- Can change the number of days for the upcoming list
- Searching tasks based on title and notes
- Can add your todo lists to a local calendar on your device. Should work with all calendar widgets!
todo, to-do, google tasks, tasks, tasklist, do it, doit, calendar, notes, due, gmail, sync, persistent notification
+ Simple User Interface
+ Set Weekly, Monthly or Yearly Goals
+ View Goals You've Completed
+ The Goal you add is entirely up to you, Physical, Social, Financial or Educational etc...
A goal that’s tracked is a goal worth having!!!!
Excellent for personal, business and academic goal setting and task management.
such as :
- Goal Setting
- Project Management
- ToDo List
- Task Manager
- New Year's Resolutions
- Software Development
- Home Projects
- Wedding Planner
- Party Planner
- Financial Planner
- School Projects
- Study Guide
- Teaching Planner
- Trip Planner
- Home Building
- Business Plan
- Exercising Program
- Reading Books
- Sports Training
- Weight Loss
- Body Building
- Business Presentation
- Time management
- Shopping List
Planner Goal Planning and Project Management !
✓ Habit Streak Plan helps you achieve your goals (or New Year's Resolutions) in exercise, diet or other areas of your life. Each day you report on whether you succeeded yesterday, building up streaks of habits and ingraining the activities into your life. It is perfect for the start of the new year.
"After a few days you'll have a chain. Just keep at it and the chain will grow longer every day. You'll like seeing that chain, especially when you get a few weeks under your belt. Your only job next is to not break the chain" (Jerry Seinfeld)
Habit Streak has two key advances on Jerry Seinfeld's original technique. Firstly it allows you to build several chains up at once. Secondly it (optionally) prompts you every day to report on your success (whereas one could easily forget to update or look at a physical calendar).
✓ Habit Streak is simple, clear, easy to use and free; there are no time limits (though there is a Pro version with additional features and functionality).
"Fantastic. Easy to use, and I'm finding it effective for taking on multiple new habits."
"This simple app has altered the course of my life. Thank you!"
"Love this application. It has helped me create many new habits. The sister application Task Life is great as well."
✓ If you want To Do list-like functionality see my other app "ToDo Log" which allows for real time recording, repeated and one-off events along with graphs of your past performance. For less than daily tasks check out "Task:Life", for a different approach, based around the idea of what proportion of days you do something.
Access the help page via the ? button and tap the top right day counter to get a tip for each day to introduce you to Habit Streak.
Prioritizer helps you rank a series of goals or options which are most attractive to you. Enter as many as you like different goals to which you or your family aspire:
- Short-term goals (Which movie to see? Which vehicle to buy? Which college to attend?..)
- Long-term goals (Where to take a great vacation this summer? Where to invest to secure a comfortable retirement?..)
The Prioritizer will then ask you a series of questions that force you to choose between each possible pair of goals. Based on your answers, it will then compute a preference score for each goal and an overall rank order for the list.
Prioritize Me! can be helpful by building a bucket list of todos. You have hundreds of tasks, wouldn't it be great to get the important ones done first and organize your life around them? Well, Prioritize Me! helps you to do this.
App puts your todos right at your fingertips. It's clutter-less and stress-free, allowing you to get on with what matters most. Prioritize Me! asks you questions such as: what is more important? followed by two of your todos. Prioritize Me! gets to know you, and then it builds a list of balanced todos for the next day and so on. There has never been a reminder app this smart. Increase your productivity, manage your life and keep your schedule balanced. Prioritize Me! is your life companion - allowing you to add todos and ideas with just one tap.
So, you’ve finally made a list of the ideas. Is it your new business idea? Or gift idea for your spouse? (great work!) However, your challenge now is knowing which of them are better or more important… your priorities! You’re not alone… Many of us have struggled with this problem and Prioritize Me! can help you with that.
WHO CAN USE THE APP?
Managers and their employees? Engineers or women who go to store with their grocery list? Actually this simple and powerful tool is perfect not only for procrastinators, but for everyone who wants to bring structure to their life.
- Already have a todo list? No problem, Prioritize Me! “smart paste feature” allows you to paste text to form a priority list - cut corners... save time.
- Completed task? Easily tick and task will be marked as done.
- Share your todos with friends on Facebook, Twitter, via SMS or Email to gain vital encouragement and tips. You can also send your priority list directly to your todo app of choice (Any.do, Google Task, Remember the Milk, etc.).
PRO* version includes (in-app purchase):
- Unlimited history records
- No ad-slogans
- No pop-ups
- Priority support
What other say about Prioritizer tool?
Lifehacker. “Order your financial goals”
The Prioritizer puts your financial goals against one another in pairs to determine what's most important to you. You enter a set of money goals - like "Get out of debt," "Built nest egg," "Secure retirement," "Pay off mortgage" or even "Go on a cruise next summer" - and Prioritizer uses forced choice analysis to rank each goal's priority. Based on your answers (ie, retirement over cruise, but cruise over mortgage), each goal gets a number score, one you can use to figure out how to split up that unexpected bonus based on priority. This one takes some serious thought, but it's a nice way to whittle down your goals to what's really important to you right now. — Gina Trapani
That's a nice tool. If it's something like what I've been using lately, it's a sort of whiteboard brainstorming sort of exercise. You sit down and just write down any goofy idea that you would like to do. Renovate an old house. Pay off the mortgage. Learn to fly. Quit your job and volunteer to spank penguins in Antarctica...etc. I then used my own analysis to break down the ideas into my GTD system. This is helping me take some risks with moving jobs and in other areas that I would otherwise let slip by me.
Create a new goal or objectives or habit, then each day as you complete it, just check off of your list.
- Create the daily goals or objectives or habits that you want to build.
- Choose the image
- Everyday check off to list whenever you do it.
If you're saving to buy a car, planning a diet, building an empire or simply want to kick a few bad habits then Goal Setting! can help. It'll help you stay motivated and keep you on track.
Goal Setting! has the following features:
- Create and edit goals and resolutions
- View goals by status and category
- Choose between normal or numeric based goals
- Record unlimited and value stamped notes
- Save images against each goal to help you visualise and track progress
- Choose a colour scheme for each goal
- Manage your own list of units
- much much more . . .
- Assign a priority to every task
- Assign a Due To Date to the task/note
- Set an alarm to the important tasks
- Assign a list of sub task composing the main task
- Monitoring of the accomplishment level
- Order by priority the tasks list
- Assign an accomplished status to every task and subtask
- MULTI LANGUAGE (English, Italiano, Español) automatic based on you Android device Locale.
- WIDGET sticky notes , you can have on your desktop a sticky notes with the tasks/notes you prefer
- ToDo Calendar, useful calendar to have all your tasks under controll.
>> Get help directly from Goalist creators! http://bit.ly/GoalistLiveChat - well, when we are around, as there's just 2 of us: http://bit.ly/GoalistTeam but when we are it's well worth it :D
Have you ever achieved a goal or made a dream come true? You know it didn't happen just because you wanted it to happen or just because you were thinking about it, right? Sadly, it seems most people think that way. You know it happened only because you didn't leave anything to chance. You had to work really hard to take and keep control of your time and actions. But first you had to realize what you value, set goals and commit to them.
Goalist is a set of tools that may help you achieve your next dreams, as it helps us and many other people. With some imagination you can combine them into a powerful system providing feedback driving you to excellence.
Unsuccessful people use lack of time as a good excuse. Successful people have the exact same amount of time as anyone. They just manage it well. And as a goal achiever you know you cannot manage it if you don't measure it and plan in advance. Goalist allows you to create very detailed daily plans. It respects the unchangeable fact that a day has 24 hours. Unsuccessful people see taking the responsibility for each minute as too much burden. Successful people know it's the only way to get the most out of every day.
If you're diligent enough to create a complete plan every day, you'll see 24 hours is actually a lot. Based on your schedules you'll be able to generate and analyze useful stats, graphs and notifications. It will help you understand your current habits, set goals to improve them and stay motivated. After the initial setup planning in Goalist is very quick with a convenient search, day templates, everyday tasks and alarms scheduled automatically and rescheduled on plan changes.
You can monitor not only your time usage, but also other kinds of data that you put into a log. For instance: you have a goal to harden your abs. You will make slow or no progress if you do crunches now and then and don't track the number of repetitions. Using Goalist, you can easily track all the related data and get a variety of alerts. For example: you may warn yourself when your weekly average exercise time drops below 1 hour. Or you can detect muscle weakening by setting an alarm when you haven't managed to make at least 30 repetitions in one go during the last two weeks.
Then it's like tuning yourself by increasing your thresholds regularly. Getting to the next threshold value seems much more straightforward and manageable than the often overwhelming feeling of not even knowing where to start - when focusing on a distant finish instead.
Unless you know a shortcut or trick - simply tune yourself week by week!
Do you think such feedback could help you improve your habits and is worth an investment of some initial setup work? Then get Goalist!
Please visit Goalist Community Forum: http://bit.ly/GoalistCommunityForum to find help, ask questions and discuss new features.
Goal Manager is optimized for phones and honeycomb tablets.
- sharing capabilities
- large widget
- and more
Keywords: Achieve, Time Management, Productivity, Motivation, Resolutions, Agenda, ToDo List
Join over 2 million people who are doing amazing things with Todoist – the world’s leading to-do list and personal task manager! Praised by TechCrunch, New York Times, Lifehacker, The Wall Street Journal, Android Authority, Phandroid, Android Police, and many others, Todoist works wonderfully across all your devices and platforms (mobile, desktop, web browser and e-mail) so you can boost your productivity and achieve more each day.
The FREE app lets you:
• Automatically sync your tasks on all your devices
• Never lose track of your to-do list: your data is automatically synced to the cloud
• Get organized by using due dates, recurring dates, sub-tasks, task priorities, sub-projects and colored projects
• Manage your tasks even while being offline
• Plan your days ahead with visual scheduling
• Share projects, assign tasks, and collaborate with anyone
• Get instant notifications for updates and new comments
• Integrate with Dropbox and Google Drive for adding documents to your tasks
• Preview media links and file attachments through inline thumbnails and file icons
• See images, watch videos and play audio directly within the app
• Leverage amazing widgets, actionable notifications, Google Now and DashClock integration, and advanced settings
• Add tasks from any app by sharing with the Todoist app
• Use Todoist with Android Wear: add tasks using voice commands, view optimized notifications at a glance, and send task lists directly to your wearable
With a PREMIUM account you get all of the above, plus:
▸ Set up and receive push notifications, email or SMS reminders based on your physical location or the time and date
▸ Get even more organized using task notes, colored labels, and powerful filters
▸ Add files, sound recordings and photos to your tasks
▸ Add tasks by email and access tasks on your calendar
▸ Track and improve your productivity with Todoist Karma
▸ Extended Android Wear support: add task reminders using voice commands
▸ And much, much more!
❝Todoist gives you a suite of productivity tools in a very elegant, stylish and simple package. Those on Android 4.0 and higher will especially fall in love.❞ — Phandroid
❝This is one of the most complete task management platforms available and they hit that sweet spot of being good for both personal and business use.❞ — Android Authority
Feel free to contact us directly if you need any kind of support: https://todoist.com/Support_Android/
Have a look at how we use the permissions requested by the app: https://todoist.com/android_permissions.txt
We hope you love our app as much as our community and our team does. Let us know what you think!