A large update is currently underway thanks to feedback from the community! We are looking forward to improving on this platform and Team.build appreciates your patience and any reviews or comments are welcome. Your feedback is very valuable to us and helps us help you as soon as possible.
- Fun and original one button gameplay
- No in app purchases!
- No ads!
- Built-in level editor
- 10.000+ user-created levels !
- Google Play Game Services integrated with leaderboards and achievements!
"Stolen Couch Games' Ichi is a well thought out puzzler that will occasionally quicken your pulse" - EDGE
"Ichi is a cute yet tricky one-button puzzler"
- Michael Rose, Indiegames
"A fun, stylish and challenging indie experience"
- Chad Awkerman, DualShockers
"There's only one key to press, after all, so how challenging could that be? Try a whole lot of challenging."
- john bardinelli, JayisGames
"The sketchy art style extends beyond the title screen to a game with rich visuals"
- John Polson, DIYGamer
"Ichi is an extremely well-made casual puzzler. It’s perfect for just relaxing and doing nothing more."
"Clever, clean and devious in its design, ichi by Stolen Couch Games pulls no punches when it comes to its puzzling gameplay." -AppSpy
- Best Games for Android lists - NYTimes, techcrunch, pocketgamer, androidpolice, mashable, and many more
- Reddit's runaway choice for best Android game
Beautiful and surprising, the millions of Goo Balls who live in the World of Goo are curious to explore - but they don't know that they are in a game, or that they are extremely delicious.
This is the FULL award winning game, now on Android. Drag and drop living, squirming, talking, globs of goo to build structures, bridges, cannonballs, zeppelins, and giant tongues.
Mysterious Levels - Each level is strange and dangerously beautiful, introducing new puzzles, areas, and the creatures that live in them.
World of Goo Balls - Along the way, undiscovered new species of Goo Ball, each with unique abilities, come together to ooze through reluctant tales of discovery, love, conspiracy, beauty, electric power, and the third dimension.
The Sign Painter - Someone is watching you.
World of Goo Corporation - Congratulations! World of Goo Corporation is the Global Leader in Goo and Goo Related Product, including World of Goo Corporation Trademark Brand Soft Drink Beverage and World of Goo Corporation Trademark Brand Facial Exfoliating Lotion. Succulent!
Massive Online Competition - Human players around the world compete in a living leaderboard to build the tallest towers of goo in World of Goo Corporation's mysterious sandbox. World of Goo Corporation is contractually obligated to state that everyone is a winner and is enthusiastic to celebrate everyone's tower building opportunities equally.
Congratulations, and good luck!
Awards and recognition for World of Goo:
* Wii Game of the Year -IGN
* iPad Game of the Year - TouchArcade, MetaCritic
* Best Indie Game -Spike TV Video Game Awards
* Best Design -Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences
* Best Downloadable Title -Game Developers Choice Awards
* Best Design -Independent Games Festival
* Technical Excellence -Independent Games Festival
* Best Indie Game -Spike TV Video Game Awards
* Game of the Year -Rock Paper Shotgun
* Game of the Year -GameTunnel
* Best PC Puzzle Game -IGN
* Best Wii Puzzle Game -IGN
* Best Artistic Design Wii -IGN
* Best New IP Wii -IGN
* Most Innovative Design Wii -IGN
* Puzzler of the Year -Golden Joystick Awards
NOTE: There are lots of Android devices out there with varying capabilities. If you have an older phone, we recommend trying the demo first.
Praise for The Room:
• Eurogamer “...resist hurrying and savour every sliding panel and twist of a dial. The Room is the cave of mysteries from everyone's childhood; a perfect encapsulation of the fear and pleasure of discovery."
• Gametrailers “The touchscreen controls really shine. A must play” Penny Arcade “This isn’t a title that is hindered by touch controls as much as its set free by them"
• Arcade Sushi "I couldn’t stop playing this fascinating brain teaser...beautifully crafted"
• Indie Game Magazine "Fireproof Games has hit a home run"
• Pocket Gamer “More suspense than a thousand bullet-riddled shooters"
• Game Informer “Excellently produced, clever puzzles and spine-tingling music"
• Jaysisgames "The immersion overrides any sense of your surroundings beyond the box" "The Room is eye candy for the mind."
• IGN “The most realistically rendered objects in a mobile title to date.”
How are you, old friend? If you’re reading this, then it worked. I only hope you can still forgive me.
We’ve never seen eye to eye on my research, but you must put such things behind you. You are the only one to whom I can turn. You must come at once, for we are all in great peril. I trust you remember the house? My study is the highest room.
Press forward with heart. There is no way back now.
Fireproof Games are very proud to bring you our greatest creation, a mind-bending journey filled with beauty, peril and mystery in equal measure. Be transported into a unique space that blends spellbinding visuals with intriguing problems to solve.
• Unsettlingly realistic graphics: The most natural looking visuals ever seen on a mobile device.
• Spine-tingling single finger controls: touch controls so natural you can play with one digit, to fully navigate this mysteriously beautiful 3D world.
• Fantastical pick-up-and-play design: Easy to start, hard to put down, the secrets of The Room will immerse you before you even know you're playing.
• Compelling layers of mystery: think you know what you're looking at? Think again.
Mind Games is also now available on iPhone/iPad, Windows 8.1, and Windows Phone 8.
Description of Games:
Abstraction - Exercise your ability to quickly differentiate between words with a concrete vs. abstract meaning.
Attention Training Game - Exercise your brain's attention. Based on the flanker attention task. Practice your ability to ignore competing information and processing speed.
Anticipation - Practice your ability to anticipate and respond rapidly.
Changing Directions - Practice your attention, concentration, processing speed, and mental flexibility.
Divided Attention I - Practice your ability to divide your attention and respond rapidly.
Face Memory - Memorize a group of faces and then see if you can recall them.
Math Star - Practice your basic arithmetic skills, speed, and attention to detail.
Memory Racer - Practice for your brain's working memory and processing speed.
Memory Span - Practice your verbal and nonverbal working memory to increase the span of your immediate memory.
Memory Flow - Practice your visual and verbal memory for the flow of events.
Memory Match - Practice your memory for completed tasks.
Mental Categories - Practice your processing speed and quick categorization skills.
Mental Flex - Practice your cognitive flexibility and ability to ignore competing information.
Path Memory - Practice your ability to memorize and reproduce paths.
Serial Memory - Learn a series of 10 numbers and faces in as few trials as you can.
Self-Ordered Learning for Objects - Memorize a sequence of objects using a sequence you determine.
Similarities Scramble - Exercise your knowledge of word relationships.
Spatial Memory - Memorize the locations of the tiles that flip over with increasing numbers of tiles.
Speed Trivia - Test and improve your knowledge of general trivia and information.
Verbal Concepts - Exercise your ability to quickly identify conceptual categories.
Vocabulary Star - Improve your vocabulary and spelling skills.
Vocabulary Power - An un-timed multiple choice vocabulary task.
Visual Memory - Test and practice your visual memory skills.
Word Memory - Memorize 30 words and see if you can remember them.
Monument Valley is a surreal exploration through fantastical architecture and impossible geometry. Guide the silent princess Ida through mysterious monuments, uncovering hidden paths, unfolding optical illusions and outsmarting the enigmatic Crow People.
"One of the very finest hours, and the value of such a thing is incalculable" - Kotaku
"Brilliant design... stayed with me like a dream I didn't want to forget... 9/10" - Polygon
"Monument Valley stuns with its serenity... each screen is a work of art" - Huffington Post
"Almost impossibly gorgeous... a feast for your senses... 5/5" - Touch Arcade
“Monument Valley is the most elegant game I have ever played” - Tim Schafer
Inspired by minimalist 3D design, optical illusions and palaces and temples from around the world, every monument is a unique, hand-crafted world to explore.
EASY TO USE
Twist and drag to reshape the world and help Ida to explore. Designed to be easy for everyone to pick up, enjoy and complete.
Audio reacts to your manipulation of the world to provide a surreal and beautiful soundscape. Best experienced with headphones.
Synchronize your game across all your devices.
Monument Valley is optimised for both tablets and phones.
Solve puzzles by moving, adding and removing matches until you find the right solution.
You like matches puzzles games ?
1000 Matches puzzles in 10 Episodes in different shapes, sizes, equations and designs.
English, German, Russian, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Croatian, Slovenian, Greek, Ukrainian, Serbian,Korean, Japanese
- Beautiful graphics with 7 inch and 10 inch tablet support and high definition hd
- Support for slower and low resolution phones
- With Google Play Services
↗ cloud save - to sync game progress across all your devices and future devices.
↗ leaderboards - to compare your result with others
↗ achievements - for more fun
- Sound, Vibration and Music specially created for the puzzles matches game
If you have problems with level 12 https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1413726595558329
Google Plus https://plus.google.com/105137875611214782707/posts
Matches Puzzle, Matchstick Puzzles, Move the Matches
Welcome to the world of Memorya! Use the concealed potential of your mind and memory to pass all the levels and leave the magic forest. Be attentive to see the hints that are granted by fog to help you. Use your time to remember the order of magic balls and then place them correctly. Doing well and fast will give more and more bonuses and opportunities and open more and more levels.
Take pleasure of playing classic puzzle game in new interpretation.
- more than 200 levels;
- outstanding graphics;
- high quality animation;
- comfortable user interface;
- link to Facebook;
- 9 localizations: English, Russian, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Turkish.
How to play:
- remember the colors of magic spheres;
- place the spheres in the correct color order;
- increase the time and number of hints.
Follow the game and send your feedback at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Memorya/107230666142546
Your opinion will help us to make the game even better!
- New York Times, nytimes.com
rymdkapsel is a meditative strategy game set in space. Take on the challenge of building the best possible station by commanding your minions and exploring the galaxy around you.
Imagine a strategy game where you don't have to worry about selecting units or mounting attacks on your enemies, but rather can focus on building the best base possible.
That's what rymdkapsel is all about.
"Some games nearly make me miss my subway stop. Some games tempt me to keep on playing them while I'm walking down the street. This is one of them."
- Stephen Totilo, kotaku.com
“It is definitely my favorite game — and I haven’t even beaten the first level yet.”
- Trent Wolbe, theverge.com
"Rymdkapsel combines spatial puzzling, tower defence and base-building into a brilliantly coherent and stylish whole. This one's worth keeping an eye on."
- Christian Donlan, eurogamer.net
No ads and no in-app purchases.
“Back to Bed manages to simultaneously be predictable and surprising, sleepy and lively, scary and comforting—just like any good piece of Surrealist art.” - Killscreen
“Back to Bed is what happens when you let Dali, Escher, and Magritte develop a game.” - PowerUpGaming.co.uk
“What you see isn’t always what it seems, and the moments that use these ploys are some of the best Back to Bed has to offer. It’s mindbending and an utter delight.” - Twinfinite
Awards & Nominations:
- IGF Student Showcase Winner 2013
- Dutch Game Awards 2012: Guts & Glory Indie Award
- Unity Awards 2012: Best Student Project - Nominee
- Nordic Game Indie Night 2012: Finalist
- Casual Connect Europe 2014: Best Console - Nominee
• Unique surreal and artistic game universe: A strange but beautiful dream universe that mixes elements from the real world and the world of dreams to create something unique, surreal and sometimes a bit scary.
• Isometric puzzle levels: Navigate detailed 3D puzzles that defy the laws of physics, wherein the player must manipulate the strange environment to create a safe path Bob and avoid the dangers of the puzzle.
• Two characters as one: Play as the embodied subconsciousness, in the form of a small guardian creature, trying to save its own sleepwalking body from dangers of the dream world.
• Picturesque visual style: Discover the feeling of playing in a piece of art set in a digital frame. A visual style inspired by hand-painted techniques, surreal art and impossible shapes.
• Nightmare mode: Unlock a more challenging version of the game, made for those who truly want to test their puzzle solving skills and enjoy thinking many steps ahead, or who are just too stubborn to give up.
• MOGA-support: Enjoy Back to Bed with MOGA controllers.
“Now featured on NVIDIA TegraZone. Plays great with full controller support on NVIDIA SHIELD Portable and SHIELD Tablet, and Android TV.”
Keep up with Back to Bed at www.facebook.com/Backtobedthegame
Back to Bed sends automated bug reports, device information, gameplay and location data. The information sent does not include personal or private information nor can it be used to reveal the identity of a player. The purpose of the data is to discover bugs and improve the experience of Back to Bed on the most common devices. All information is strictly for internal use and will not be provided to any third party.
Welcome to The Room Two, a physical puzzler, wrapped in a mystery game, inside a beautifully tactile 3D world.
The much anticipated sequel to ‘The Room’, recipient of a BAFTA award, is here at last.
Follow a trail of cryptic letters from an enigmatic scientist known only as "AS" into a compelling world of mystery and exploration.
“An intricately woven work of fiction perfectly suited to its format, this is the sort of game that it's worth sitting in the dark for.” - Pocketgamer
“A gorgeous-looking game offering larger locations with multiple interactive areas and puzzles. A perfect game for a cold winter's night.” – Eurogamer
“Leaves you thinking about how to solve its puzzles even when not playing; a sign of a classy game, which this most definitely is.” – 148Apps
“A superb sequel with stunning visuals, the level of complexity on display here is quite astounding. The Room Two should be on top of your gaming list.” - GSM Arena
“An exceptionally good puzzle game; if you liked The Room, be sure to download the sequel” – PadGadget
“An incredibly compelling experience with clever puzzles, gorgeous visuals, and a spooky atmosphere; absolutely brimming with new ideas.” – The Verge
Easy to start, hard to put down, an entrancing mix of intriguing puzzles with a simple user interface
INNOVATIVE TOUCH CONTROLS
A tactile experience so natural you can almost feel the surface of each object
REALISTIC 3D LOCATIONS
Immerse yourself in a variety of stunning environments which will challenge your puzzle solving prowess.
DETAILED 3D OBJECTS
Pore over the intricate details of dozens of artifacts in search of their hidden secrets.
A haunting soundtrack and dynamic sound effects create a soundscape that reacts to your play.
CLOUD SAVING NOW SUPPORTED
Share your progress between multiple devices, and unlock the all-new achievements.
MULTI LANGUAGE SUPPORT
Available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish & Brazilian Portuguese.
Fireproof Games is a small independent studio based in Guildford in the United Kingdom.
Find out more at fireproofgames.com
Follow us @Fireproof_Games
In this app you'll find many games to test your memory and IQ. The games are always randomly generated and it gets more and more difficult.
The best app for kids, girls, boys, women, men, all ages and genders! If you love numbers and puzzles then you'll love this game!
This is a SIMPLE app but it really can improve one's memory and concentration.
Please state your game experience, more games can be added. If you have an idea or a suggestion please leave a comment or send an email, all emails are answered.
WARNING: Playing this game may challenge your brain and improve your brain power ☺
Swipe and slide your way through challenging logic puzzles & brain teasers with your favourite pastries in the baker's shop to feed Moko, the monster with a sweet tooth. Solve the maze as a third person, with a bird eye view, in the shortest number of moves with Golden Cherries in this awesomely fun, engaging, 3D physics-based puzzle game!
★ Pastry Push is completely FREE to play
★ Swipe to slide
★ Unique 3D graphics and animations
★ Unlock over 50 in-game trophies and achievements
★ 3 seasons with 81 challenging 3D levels
★ NEW Obstacles, new challenges: Flamethrowers, portals, fans, timed cherries, trapdoors!
★ HD Support (Works on all Android smart-phones and tablets)
★ Gamepad support: Get a console like experience with you favourite gamepad.
Winner of the "Best Overall Game" in Game On Contest! Nominated as the Best Brain Game on CB.
You can reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
★★★Be a part of our ★MOST VALUED CUSTOMER★ program! Just sign up on our website http://www.refocustech.in and get free updates, tips, and goodies!!★★★