- Best Games for Android lists - NYTimes, techcrunch, pocketgamer, androidpolice, mashable, and many more
- Reddit's runaway choice for best Android game
Beautiful and surprising, the millions of Goo Balls who live in the World of Goo are curious to explore - but they don't know that they are in a game, or that they are extremely delicious.
This is the FULL award winning game, now on Android. Drag and drop living, squirming, talking, globs of goo to build structures, bridges, cannonballs, zeppelins, and giant tongues.
Mysterious Levels - Each level is strange and dangerously beautiful, introducing new puzzles, areas, and the creatures that live in them.
World of Goo Balls - Along the way, undiscovered new species of Goo Ball, each with unique abilities, come together to ooze through reluctant tales of discovery, love, conspiracy, beauty, electric power, and the third dimension.
The Sign Painter - Someone is watching you.
World of Goo Corporation - Congratulations! World of Goo Corporation is the Global Leader in Goo and Goo Related Product, including World of Goo Corporation Trademark Brand Soft Drink Beverage and World of Goo Corporation Trademark Brand Facial Exfoliating Lotion. Succulent!
Massive Online Competition - Human players around the world compete in a living leaderboard to build the tallest towers of goo in World of Goo Corporation's mysterious sandbox. World of Goo Corporation is contractually obligated to state that everyone is a winner and is enthusiastic to celebrate everyone's tower building opportunities equally.
Congratulations, and good luck!
Awards and recognition for World of Goo:
* Wii Game of the Year -IGN
* iPad Game of the Year - TouchArcade, MetaCritic
* Best Indie Game -Spike TV Video Game Awards
* Best Design -Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences
* Best Downloadable Title -Game Developers Choice Awards
* Best Design -Independent Games Festival
* Technical Excellence -Independent Games Festival
* Best Indie Game -Spike TV Video Game Awards
* Game of the Year -Rock Paper Shotgun
* Game of the Year -GameTunnel
* Best PC Puzzle Game -IGN
* Best Wii Puzzle Game -IGN
* Best Artistic Design Wii -IGN
* Best New IP Wii -IGN
* Most Innovative Design Wii -IGN
* Puzzler of the Year -Golden Joystick Awards
NOTE: There are lots of Android devices out there with varying capabilities. If you have an older phone, we recommend trying the demo first.
A large update is currently underway thanks to feedback from the community! We are looking forward to improving on this platform and Team.build appreciates your patience and any reviews or comments are welcome. Your feedback is very valuable to us and helps us help you as soon as possible.
Mind Games is also now available on iPhone/iPad, Windows 8.1, and Windows Phone 8.
Description of Games:
Abstraction - Exercise your ability to quickly differentiate between words with a concrete vs. abstract meaning.
Attention Training Game - Exercise your brain's attention. Based on the flanker attention task. Practice your ability to ignore competing information and processing speed.
Anticipation - Practice your ability to anticipate and respond rapidly.
Changing Directions - Practice your attention, concentration, processing speed, and mental flexibility.
Divided Attention I - Practice your ability to divide your attention and respond rapidly.
Face Memory - Memorize a group of faces and then see if you can recall them.
Math Star - Practice your basic arithmetic skills, speed, and attention to detail.
Memory Racer - Practice for your brain's working memory and processing speed.
Memory Span - Practice your verbal and nonverbal working memory to increase the span of your immediate memory.
Memory Flow - Practice your visual and verbal memory for the flow of events.
Memory Match - Practice your memory for completed tasks.
Mental Categories - Practice your processing speed and quick categorization skills.
Mental Flex - Practice your cognitive flexibility and ability to ignore competing information.
Path Memory - Practice your ability to memorize and reproduce paths.
Serial Memory - Learn a series of 10 numbers and faces in as few trials as you can.
Self-Ordered Learning for Objects - Memorize a sequence of objects using a sequence you determine.
Similarities Scramble - Exercise your knowledge of word relationships.
Spatial Memory - Memorize the locations of the tiles that flip over with increasing numbers of tiles.
Speed Trivia - Test and improve your knowledge of general trivia and information.
Verbal Concepts - Exercise your ability to quickly identify conceptual categories.
Vocabulary Star - Improve your vocabulary and spelling skills.
Vocabulary Power - An un-timed multiple choice vocabulary task.
Visual Memory - Test and practice your visual memory skills.
Word Memory - Memorize 30 words and see if you can remember them.
Monument Valley is a surreal exploration through fantastical architecture and impossible geometry. Guide the silent princess Ida through mysterious monuments, uncovering hidden paths, unfolding optical illusions and outsmarting the enigmatic Crow People.
"One of the very finest hours, and the value of such a thing is incalculable" - Kotaku
"Brilliant design... stayed with me like a dream I didn't want to forget... 9/10" - Polygon
"Monument Valley stuns with its serenity... each screen is a work of art" - Huffington Post
"Almost impossibly gorgeous... a feast for your senses... 5/5" - Touch Arcade
“Monument Valley is the most elegant game I have ever played” - Tim Schafer
Inspired by minimalist 3D design, optical illusions and palaces and temples from around the world, every monument is a unique, hand-crafted world to explore.
EASY TO USE
Twist and drag to reshape the world and help Ida to explore. Designed to be easy for everyone to pick up, enjoy and complete.
Audio reacts to your manipulation of the world to provide a surreal and beautiful soundscape. Best experienced with headphones.
Synchronize your game across all your devices.
Monument Valley is optimised for both tablets and phones.
Praise for The Room:
• Eurogamer “...resist hurrying and savour every sliding panel and twist of a dial. The Room is the cave of mysteries from everyone's childhood; a perfect encapsulation of the fear and pleasure of discovery."
• Gametrailers “The touchscreen controls really shine. A must play” Penny Arcade “This isn’t a title that is hindered by touch controls as much as its set free by them"
• Arcade Sushi "I couldn’t stop playing this fascinating brain teaser...beautifully crafted"
• Indie Game Magazine "Fireproof Games has hit a home run"
• Pocket Gamer “More suspense than a thousand bullet-riddled shooters"
• Game Informer “Excellently produced, clever puzzles and spine-tingling music"
• Jaysisgames "The immersion overrides any sense of your surroundings beyond the box" "The Room is eye candy for the mind."
• IGN “The most realistically rendered objects in a mobile title to date.”
How are you, old friend? If you’re reading this, then it worked. I only hope you can still forgive me.
We’ve never seen eye to eye on my research, but you must put such things behind you. You are the only one to whom I can turn. You must come at once, for we are all in great peril. I trust you remember the house? My study is the highest room.
Press forward with heart. There is no way back now.
Fireproof Games are very proud to bring you our greatest creation, a mind-bending journey filled with beauty, peril and mystery in equal measure. Be transported into a unique space that blends spellbinding visuals with intriguing problems to solve.
• Unsettlingly realistic graphics: The most natural looking visuals ever seen on a mobile device.
• Spine-tingling single finger controls: touch controls so natural you can play with one digit, to fully navigate this mysteriously beautiful 3D world.
• Fantastical pick-up-and-play design: Easy to start, hard to put down, the secrets of The Room will immerse you before you even know you're playing.
• Compelling layers of mystery: think you know what you're looking at? Think again.
* Editor's Choice on Google Play!!! :-)
* Runner up, indie game of 2011 - Edge Magazine
* Runner up, social game of 2011 - Gamasutra.com
Triple Town is an original puzzle game in which you try to grow the greatest possible city. The larger the city you build, the more points you score. You build your city by matching three or more game-pieces: combine three grasses to make a bush, three bushes to make a tree... until you've filled the board with houses, cathedrals and castles. Along the way, you'll have to outwit giant bears who will try to block your progress.
How large can you grow your dream city before the board fills and the game ends?
UNLIMITED TURNS: This game is free, but we need to earn a living somehow. So eventually, after playing for a while, you will run out of turns and will need to wait for them to refresh over time, or you can buy more turns with the free coins you earn in the game. OR, if you love the game and would like to support small independent game developers like us, you can purchase unlimited turns *forever* for a one-time fee. If you do, you can use them on *any* compatible Android device you own (that supports Google Play.) Just install the game on your other Android devices and select "restore unlimited turns" in the game's options menu.
Please note that while Triple Town may work with devices that have been modded and are running custom ROMs, we cannot guarantee that it will work. If you have modded your devices, please be aware that you are using Triple Town at your own risk.
Questions? Comments? Visit http://www.spryfox.com
In this app you'll find many games to test your memory and IQ. The games are always randomly generated and it gets more and more difficult.
The best app for kids, girls, boys, women, men, all ages and genders! If you love numbers and puzzles then you'll love this game!
This is a SIMPLE app but it really can improve one's memory and concentration.
Please state your game experience, more games can be added. If you have an idea or a suggestion please leave a comment or send an email, all emails are answered.
WARNING: Playing this game may challenge your brain and improve your brain power ☺
Threes is tiny puzzle that grows on you.
⌘ Apple Design Award 2014 Winner
“You might as well delete Candy Crush Saga now.” ~ Pocket Gamer
“It's surprisingly adorable, for a game starring numbers.” ~ Joystiq
“It’s the kind of game that embosses the rules on your brain within 30 seconds, but then compels you to spend the next two hours playing.” ~ Pocket Tactics
Explore our little game’s deep challenge and grow your mind beyond imagination.
³ Endless challenge from one simple game mode
³ An endearing cast of characters
³ A heart-warming soundtrack
³ No IAP - Threes is a complete experience the moment you download it
Honorably mentioned for Excellence in Design by the Independent Games Festival.
From the makers of PUZZLEJUICE:
³ Designed by Asher Vollmer
³ Illustrated by Greg Wohlwend (Ridiculous Fishing, Hundreds)
³ Scored by Jimmy Hinson (Black Ops 2, Mass Effect 2)
³ Android by Hidden Variable (Bag It!, Tic Tactics)
Threes grows with you and you’ll grow with Threes.
- Fun and original one button gameplay
- No in app purchases!
- No ads!
- Built-in level editor
- 10.000+ user-created levels !
- Google Play Game Services integrated with leaderboards and achievements!
"Stolen Couch Games' Ichi is a well thought out puzzler that will occasionally quicken your pulse" - EDGE
"Ichi is a cute yet tricky one-button puzzler"
- Michael Rose, Indiegames
"A fun, stylish and challenging indie experience"
- Chad Awkerman, DualShockers
"There's only one key to press, after all, so how challenging could that be? Try a whole lot of challenging."
- john bardinelli, JayisGames
"The sketchy art style extends beyond the title screen to a game with rich visuals"
- John Polson, DIYGamer
"Ichi is an extremely well-made casual puzzler. It’s perfect for just relaxing and doing nothing more."
"Clever, clean and devious in its design, ichi by Stolen Couch Games pulls no punches when it comes to its puzzling gameplay." -AppSpy
This game has some additional settings that might spice up classic rules so dont forget to check them out.
Currently 500 cards available in English and Polish. More to come.
fixed crash when exiting app
added 100 more words
improved game word selection uniqueness.
fixed crash when leaving to home after game has been started.
fixed crash when round is finished with negative score.
Added experimental functionality - now you can link two devices via bluetooth so opposite player can monitor current card in game on separate device.
It still needs some tweaking so expect some minor glitches.
Detective Kate Grey is invited to the famous Wickham Manor when her car breaks down outside. She is shocked to witness a murder occur before even dessert is served. Join hundreds of thousands of happy Adventure Escape players and see if you can crack the case and escape!
Play this premium escape game!
- Beautiful graphics bring the luxurious but creepy Manor to life
- Complete 9 chapters - all FREE - each with unique escape challenges!
- Gather tools and items to aid in your escape!
- Discover the mystery of the manor. Can who is the murderer? And why?
- Hilarious story with memorable characters like Fontana, who is convinced she can see the future!
- Solve devious puzzles and riddles!
- Find hidden objects that help you break free!
- It’s free! No registration, no hassles, just download and play.
Discover the secrets of luxurious yet mysterious Wickham Manor. Will more guests be murdered? Will you be able to solve the case and escape before it is too late?
Like us on https://www.facebook.com/adventureescape!
Play Three for FREE today!
*** HOW TO PLAY...?
+ Swipe to move all tiles to merge them together.
+ Your score will increase as fast as more cell you combine.
+ Try to get high score and high number tile as you can!
1 + 2 => 3 (ONE will ONLY add with TWO)
3 + 3 => 6 (THREE and THREE => SIX)
6 + 6 => 12 (SIX and SIX => TWELVE)
Three is a simple puzzle with endless challenge. Match pairs of numbers to try to get the highest number you can. Just like the wildly popular game "2048".
HOW TO PLAY:
* Swipe to move all tiles to merge them together.
* Your score will increase as fast as more cell you combine.
* Try to get high score and high number tile as you can!
* Endless challenge from one simple game mode
* Swipe to play, easy to learn
* An endearing cast of little characters
* Colorful design for everybody
1 + 2 => 3 (ONE will ONLY add with TWO)
3 + 3 => 6 (THREE and THREE => SIX)
6 + 6 => 12 (SIX and SIX => TWELVE)
“Get Threes” is a challenging game that only die-hard puzzle fans will love. It is a deceptively simple puzzle game where you match similar numbers. If you begin to play it, you will never stop it.
“Get Threes” will emboss the rules on your brain within 30 seconds, but then compels you to spend hours playing. There is ‘endless’ challenge from one simple game mode.
“Get Threes” has three Simple Rules: 1. Swipe, 2. Match, 3. Score.
***This game is the lightest (only 740 kb) and simplest of the puzzles out there.***
***Optimized for both Android and Human Brains.***
*** 3 Gameplay modes
* Classic - the mode with no restriction. Game can go as long as you can take it to.
* Timed - Here time plays a tricky part on you. Swipe as fast as you can.
* Limited - Check your moves wisely.
[How to play]
• Swipe to move the tiles to merge same tiles together.
• Your score will increase as fast you combine more cells.
• Try to get high score and high number tiles as you can!
The numbers of threes will be matched with the rule:
1 + 2 = 3
3 + 3 = 6
6 + 6 = 12
[Some tips for you]
o Play slowly and consider your moves.
o Focus on matching small tiles - don't let too many 1's and 2's build up.
o If you're in a tight spot, don't always go for large matches straight away. Try to line up moves where you can clear multiple tiles at once and give yourself some free space.
o Try not to get big clumps containing only 1's or 2's. Keep them spread around and you'll have more options.
o Don’t gamble on getting a higher number unless you're out of options.
★ Winner 'Best Overall Game' GameOn Contest 2014
★ Winner 'Best Game' Vodafone AppStar 2014
★ Nominated 'Game of the Year' NGDC 14
Swipe and slide your way through challenging logic puzzles & brain teasers with your favourite pastries in the baker's shop to feed Moko, the monster with a sweet tooth. Solve the maze as a third person, with a bird eye view, in the shortest number of moves with Golden Cherries in this awesomely fun, engaging, 3D physics-based puzzle game!
★ Pastry Push is completely FREE to play
★ Swipe to slide
★ Unique 3D graphics and animations
★ Unlock over 50 in-game trophies and achievements
★ 3 seasons with 81 challenging 3D levels
★ NEW Obstacles, new challenges: Flamethrowers, portals, fans, timed cherries, trapdoors!
★ HD Support (Works on all Android smart-phones and tablets)
★ Gamepad support: Get a console like experience with you favourite gamepad.
Winner of the "Best Overall Game" in Game On Contest! Nominated as the Best Brain Game on CB.
You can reach us at: email@example.com
★★★Be a part of our ★MOST VALUED CUSTOMER★ program! Just sign up on our website http://www.refocustech.in and get free updates, tips, and goodies!!★★★