HAVE FEEDBACK, QUESTIONS, OR BUG REPORTS? Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn Perl is full offline manual of Perl.It Includes Perl Tutorials, Perl Manual, Perl Reference and All.
-- History / Changes
-- Special Variables
-- Platform Specific
-- A to Z
Tags: Perl,Learn Perl,Perl Tutorials, Perl Manual, Perl Reference, Perl Utilities
• other languages, frameworks, schemas, shortcuts, commands etc. (Bootstrap, Canvas, Git, HTTP codes, jQuery mobile, Google maps, Linux, Regex, Rss, Subversion, VBScript, Vi, XML schema, Xpath, XSD...)
• 4 languages: english, german, czech, slovak
• sandbox - create your own code, display it in the browser, customizable
• award system - earn points, obtain medails
• skills quiz - prove, that you know answer every question
• fully customizable app in the settings
• HTML5 tools, details about tags and even more...
• simple statistics
• if you didn't found your language, there is option to help with translation texts in the application
• option to remove ads + support development
Enjoy and have a nice day.
Subject 'Unix Commands' contains sections on File Commands, Process Management, File Permissions, Searching, Modifying Command Output, System Info, Compression, Network and Shortcuts.
Subject 'vi' contains reference for the vi editor and contains sections on Cursor Movement, Scrolling, Marking position and moving, Entering Text, Cut, Copy & Paste, Searching and Replacing, and other Miscellaneous examples
Subject 'perl' contains sections on Files and Directories, System Processing, Regular Expressions, Variable and Arrays, String Functions, Printing, and File Test
Subject 'sed' contains sections on Using sed, Files Spacing, Numbering, Text Conversion and Substitution, Selective Printing of Certain Lines, Selective Deletion of Certain Lines, and some Special Applications.
Subject 'awk' contains sections on Usage examples, Special variables, and String matching reference
The App does not require any special permissions to run and has been optimized to use minimal resources. Use the menu to collapse or expand all sections. Each section may independently be collapsed or expanded by tapping the section header on top of each section.
This app contains no advertisements.
The salient features of this application include:-
• Support of 14 different programming languages which include C, C++, JAVA, PYTHON, PERL, PHP, RUBY, MYSQL, ORACLE, CLOJURE, BASH, ERLANG, CLISP, LUA
• Inbuilt templates and inclusion of library files for each language; user need not type them explicitly. Upon selecting the desired language the template will automatically load in the editor.
• Provision to increase or decrease the text size of the editor as per convenience.
• Easy access to load files from the SD card.
• Easy access to save files in the SD card.
• Separate popup to enter the input test cases for the program. Alternatively a Run feature is present if user doesn’t want to enter any test case.
• The output screen has explicit details which are:-
1. STATUS:-it specifies whether the program has been executed successfully or has some errors.
2. TIME:-specifies the total time consumed by the program for complete execution.
3. MEMORY:-specifies the total amount of storage memory consumed by the program.
4. OUTPUT:-displays the output as is on the standard output console.
• A refresh option is available on the sliding drawer to start the app afresh.
So what are you waiting for? Install this app and rule the world of coding.
Please, remove CCTools-free application (if installed) and CCTools/backup directory from SD card before installation!
If the compiler after update still the old, remove the CCTools/backup directory from SD card and restart the application.
Toolchain, support files and examples will downloaded and installed on first start. Required minimum 66MB(for Clang C/C++) on the application's storage and 30MB on the internal SD card.
SDL plugin for CCTools https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pdaxrom.cctools.sdlplugin
Please send your feedbacks, bugs, installation problems to email: mailto://sashz@pdaXrom.org
gcc toolchain sources: http://tools.android.com/overview/ndk-git
Fix for Acer Iconia Tab users with official firmware 4.0.3: install add-ons acer-a200-ics403-libc-fix
Fix for some firmwares <= 2.3.3: android-pre-233-libc-fix_2.3.2
Share a Program is an initiative by which users of SourceCode get an opportunity to publish their creation and be a part of this product. All the submitted entries would be verified and if found legit would be published in the next version of SourceCode. The next version release will comprise of the code fragment submitted by you and the details would also be highlighted on our official forum at Facebook. So, be creative and happy coding. And dont forget to find your submissions on our Facebook Page.
Sorry but people having expectation that this App will provide complete content offline should not install the app because its not possible to ship an app having complete tutorialspoint content offline. We are providing this App to make it easy to have access on tutorialspoint from your screen directly and you do not need to type a URL every time.
Just install this application and start reading any of the tutorials available tutorialspoint.com JUST FOR FREE.
Send your feedback at email@example.com
In first version of the app User can view various programs on Programming languages:
Data Structures programs:
User can also add their own programs, view/edit and delete the added programs.
1>From Sd card
Programs can be shared with Facebook/Whatsapp and any other social networking or mailed or messaged.....
[[ Mainly Features ]]
* Run Python3 applications including script and projects on Android device
* Execute Python3 Code & File From QRCode
* Support SL4A Programming, can access android's feature, like network, bluetooth, location
* Support Python3 console
* Support QEdit which allow you edit Python code
* Support FTP server, which can let you transfer the Python3 project from your PC to mobile easily
[ IMPORTANT NOTE ]
* QPython3 is in BETA, if you have any problem, please contact us to help us solve the problem.
* It require the BLUETOOTH / LOCATION / READ_SMS / SEND_SMS / CALL_PHONE and OTHER permissions, so that you can program using these FEATURES. QPython3 WILL NOT USE THIS PERMISSIONS IN BACKGROUND.
[ Difference between QPython3 and QPython ]
The QPython3 Support Python3, QPython support Python 2
[ QPython community ]
[ Feedback ]
Please give us five star if you like our app. Thank you!
Contact us if you have any problems.
Whether you've had any prior programming experience or not, this app will help you learn all you need to know in order to start creating and compiling your own programs. Learning with SoloLearn has proved to be fast, effective and fun. This app will show you how easy it is to become a programmer.
Learn C++ includes over 60 lessons split into 8 levels that cover basic concepts, data types, arrays, pointers, conditional statements, loops, functions, classes and objects, inheritance & polymorphism, templates, exceptions and files. Unlock new levels, quizzes, collect points and compete with your peers around the world.
Most importantly, learn while having fun because engaged learning makes a difference.