Learn Perl is full offline manual of Perl.It Includes Perl Tutorials, Perl Manual, Perl Reference and All.
-- History / Changes
-- Special Variables
-- Platform Specific
-- A to Z
Tags: Perl,Learn Perl,Perl Tutorials, Perl Manual, Perl Reference, Perl Utilities
HAVE FEEDBACK, QUESTIONS, OR BUG REPORTS? Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• other languages, frameworks, schemas, shortcuts, commands etc. (Bootstrap, Canvas, Git, HTTP codes, jQuery mobile, Google maps, Linux, Regex, Rss, Subversion, VBScript, Vi, XML schema, Xpath, XSD...)
• 4 languages: english, german, czech, slovak
• sandbox - create your own code, display it in the browser, customizable
• award system - earn points, obtain medails
• skills quiz - prove, that you know answer every question
• fully customizable app in the settings
• HTML5 tools, details about tags and even more...
• simple statistics
• if you didn't found your language, there is option to help with translation texts in the application
• option to remove ads + support development
Enjoy and have a nice day.
Subject 'Unix Commands' contains sections on File Commands, Process Management, File Permissions, Searching, Modifying Command Output, System Info, Compression, Network and Shortcuts.
Subject 'vi' contains reference for the vi editor and contains sections on Cursor Movement, Scrolling, Marking position and moving, Entering Text, Cut, Copy & Paste, Searching and Replacing, and other Miscellaneous examples
Subject 'perl' contains sections on Files and Directories, System Processing, Regular Expressions, Variable and Arrays, String Functions, Printing, and File Test
Subject 'sed' contains sections on Using sed, Files Spacing, Numbering, Text Conversion and Substitution, Selective Printing of Certain Lines, Selective Deletion of Certain Lines, and some Special Applications.
Subject 'awk' contains sections on Usage examples, Special variables, and String matching reference
The App does not require any special permissions to run and has been optimized to use minimal resources. Use the menu to collapse or expand all sections. Each section may independently be collapsed or expanded by tapping the section header on top of each section.
This app contains no advertisements.
A lot more subjects will added later.
These are the subjects for now:
1. C programming
3. Operating Systems
4. Java script
5. Computer Networks
7. Data structures.
8. Software Engineering.
The salient features of this application include:-
• Support of 14 different programming languages which include C, C++, JAVA, PYTHON, PERL, PHP, RUBY, MYSQL, ORACLE, CLOJURE, BASH, ERLANG, CLISP, LUA
• Inbuilt templates and inclusion of library files for each language; user need not type them explicitly. Upon selecting the desired language the template will automatically load in the editor.
• Provision to increase or decrease the text size of the editor as per convenience.
• Easy access to load files from the SD card.
• Easy access to save files in the SD card.
• Separate popup to enter the input test cases for the program. Alternatively a Run feature is present if user doesn’t want to enter any test case.
• The output screen has explicit details which are:-
1. STATUS:-it specifies whether the program has been executed successfully or has some errors.
2. TIME:-specifies the total time consumed by the program for complete execution.
3. MEMORY:-specifies the total amount of storage memory consumed by the program.
4. OUTPUT:-displays the output as is on the standard output console.
• A refresh option is available on the sliding drawer to start the app afresh.
So what are you waiting for? Install this app and rule the world of coding.
It offers the development kit which lets you easily develop Python projects and scripts on your Android device.
[[ Main Features ]]
* Supports Python programming on Android including web apps, games, and SL4A programming etc
* Run Python scripts / projects on Android devices
* Can execute Python code & files from QRCode
* QEdit lets you create/edit Python scripts / projects easily
* Includes many useful python libraries
* Support pip
[[ Programming Features ]]
* Supports Web App programming, which let you develop mobile apps with web development framework, this speeds up your mobile development greatly
* Supports native UI programming, which let you develop games more easily by using scripts
* Supports SL4A programming to access Android’s features: network, Bluetooth, GPS, and more
[ IMPORTANT NOTE ]
* QPython is in BETA. If you experience any problems, please contact us so we can address them.
* To enable programming with some of Android’s features, QPython requires the following permissions: Bluetooth, GPS, and others. It doesn't require some permissions like access user account, access phone's status, so you could not use some related SL4A APIs.
[ QPython community ]
#Inspirited by #GDG# Zhuhai from China
[ Feedback ]
Please give us five stars if you like our app. Thank you!
Contact us if you have any problems.
[ OTHER ]
This software uses code of Android Terminal Emulator licensed under the APACHE2 LICENSE, Kivy licensed under the LGPL 3 LICENSE.
Part of source could be found on https://github.com/qpython-android , we will push on the whole qpython to be opensource gradually.
[[ Mainly Features ]]
* Run Python3 applications including script and projects on Android device
* Execute Python3 Code & File From QRCode
* Support SL4A Programming, can access android's feature, like network, bluetooth, location
* Support Python3 console
* Support QEdit which allow you edit Python code
* Support FTP server, which can let you transfer the Python3 project from your PC to mobile easily
[ IMPORTANT NOTE ]
* QPython3 is in BETA, if you have any problem, please contact us to help us solve the problem.
* It require the BLUETOOTH / LOCATION / READ_SMS / SEND_SMS / CALL_PHONE and OTHER permissions, so that you can program using these FEATURES. QPython3 WILL NOT USE THIS PERMISSIONS IN BACKGROUND.
[ Difference between QPython3 and QPython ]
The QPython3 Support Python3, QPython support Python 2
[ QPython community ]
[ Feedback ]
Please give us five star if you like our app. Thank you!
Contact us if you have any problems.
The app has two main mode.
A total of 20 questions will be presented. Points will be awarded based on the time taken to solve each question. Challenge ends when the user chooses the wrong answer or completes all the 20 questions.
The questions are sorted into different topics. User can choose to practise on their topics of choice.
10 questions will be presented, and the user can continue the practice even if they get the wrong answer. Points will not be awarded for the Practice mode.
All the questions and answers will be shown at the end of the practice session.
◆◆ WIDE RANGE OF QUESTIONS ◆◆
Some of the questions are about the very basics of Python. They get harder as you progress. In the end, they can be about the quirks of the language.
◆◆ SPEED IS OF THE ESSENCE ◆◆
The faster you answer the more points you gain. So think fast!
◆◆ LIFELINES TO HELP YOU ◆◆
Like in any good quiz game, you have lifelines to help you on your way to Python proficiency. You can remove two incorrect answers, skip the question, stop the timer, or debug the code. Use them wisely, as you can only use them once per game.
◆◆ DEBUG THE CODE ◆◆
The debug lifeline (which I seriously suggest you use) lets you step through the code line by line, backward and forward, and see all function calls and variable value changes.
Can you complete the quiz? Try it now!
The guide covers the basic of Python Programming so that the learners will have enough knowledge to create some simple and productive application.
The guide is sorted based on the following topics:
- For Loop
- While Loop
Examples presented in a simple and elegant way with compiled Output by our expert Team. This application contains a list of important and useful Programs.
This app can also be used for studying during exams as well as for interview questions.
Instead of giving us a lower rating, please mail us your queries, issues or suggestions at theCreativeCub@gmail.com . We will be happy to solve them for you :)
You cannot run or execute programs with this app. The output is already tested and displayed for your reference. Thank You for understanding.
1. Long Press on the text to Copy text.
2. View Program Output.
3. Share Programs with Friends.
4. Light weight.
5. Quick Search.
6. Smooth and Elegant.
7. Categorized View
8. No Harmful Permissions REQUIRED.
10. Periodic Updates with New Programs and New Programming Languages.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT US ?
One of the best learning java apps. Excellent app for beginners to java.
-(Tony Butcher) ★★★★★
Excellent ! That app forced me to learn Java ! Hats off you guys !
-(Deepak Shukla) ★★★★★
Very Great App I learn new things everyday thanks to this app! Keep up the great work devs!
-(Dan Sh) ★★★★★
Gr8 programming app. Gr8 thing it support programs on demand
-(Nitin Singh) ★★★★★
Best programming app ever
-(Shah Utsav) ★★★★★