Regroup’s free AlertManager app enables organizations like schools, businesses, and local governments to keep people safe and informed during emergencies and everyday events through fast mass notifications. Whether you’re an administrator, employee, or student of an organization that uses Regroup, the AlertManager app will enable you to customize your notification settings and receive important alerts.
For clients of Regroup, AlertManager empowers admins, staff, and other group leaders to easily and quickly access the full power of Regroup Mass Notification from the palm of their hand using any Android smartphone.
• Alert from Anywhere: Quickly reach any recipient or group from wherever you are by sending messages to mobile phones, landlines, email, social media, and more.
• Two-Tap Emergency Notifications: When seconds count, pre-programmed QuickMessage Templates help you get information out fast with only two-taps in the app. System administrators can create an unlimited number of QuickMessages templates to use during any situation.
• Two-Way Messaging: Replies from recipients can be seen in real-time in the AlertManager app so admins have immediate access to information and can take action fast.
• Bulk Replies and Updates: Admins can now select multiple recipients to send a bulk reply or update. They can also select recipients in bulk based on whether they have or haven’t replied to the original message.
• In-App Reports: View detailed delivery statistics for notifications on their mobile device.
If you’re part of an organization like a school, business, house of worship, or community that uses Regroup, you can download the free AlertManager app to customize your alert preferences and settings.
• Get Important Notifications Fast: Alerts can be delivered to the palm of your hand, and your organization can even deliver push notifications to you when cell towers are down and local cell networks are overloaded.
• Location-Based Alerts: With AlertManager installed and location services turned on, your organization can send emergency alerts based on your exact location to keep you safe in case of a critical event in your area.
• Configure Preferences: Use AlertManager to easily update your notification preferences and keep your contact information up to date.