✦ It's for the whole family ✦
My Medical isn't just one medical record. You can keep as many records as you want. Use it for a spouse or aging parents. Use it to keep immunization records for your children. Use it to look after a special needs child. Doctors, nurses and clinicians: use My Medical to maintain notes about your patients.
✦ A medical record and more ✦
Areas for emergency contacts, health insurance, doctors' contact information, and other data that are not strictly part of a traditional personal health record (PHR) are all available. And if you already have medical contacts in your address book, then perfect, because My Medical can import it in the tap of a finger. There's no need to retype it all.
✦ And it works with your calendar ✦
My Medical will automatically put doctor's appointments, prescription due dates and upcoming lab tests on your phone or tablet's calendar app.
✦ A digital file cabinet ✦
My Medical devotes an area to image files that can be attached to your record. You can tie files to particular items anywhere within your information. So add a picture of the pill next to a medication, or keep a copy of your insurance card alongside a provider's contact information.
✦ From blood tests to X-rays ✦
My Medical provides a range of common test result templates for you to track test results. To name just a few: blood pressure; cholesterol; metabolic panels; blood sugar; CAT scan; height and weight. If that isn't enough, construct and customize your own test results to keep track of exactly what you need.
✦ Visualize it ✦
Chart test results with sophistication; with the graphing feature you can view multiple plots simultaneously, zoom to specific ranges and identify points of interest.
✦ It's secure ✦
Unlike most other health record applications, data is stored right on your device, not on remote servers. So you don't need to worry about who can see your data at the other end of the line. In fact, My Medical does not connect to the Internet at all and doesn't send out any private or diagnostic information, making it as secure as possible. As a further safety measure, you may require a password in order to view all or certain parts of your information.
✦ In case of emergency ✦
My Medical is a valuable aid for EMTs, first responders, or those who may need to quickly find out emergency instructions. Even if you have password-protected the app, certain information is made accessible in the event of an emergency.
✦ We're independent ✦
My Medical is independent of hospitals, medical centers, and government. Because your records are maintained by you, their contents are whatever aspects of your health that you care to monitor. That means not having to deal with confusing, legally required information often found in the records of health care providers. In short, My Medical personal health records are for you, the patient.
✦ Get the word out ✦
Sharing your information has never been easier. Generate a report of all or part of your record and email it straightaway. Or export it as a Microsoft Excel-readable spreadsheet. Or you can always send your info to the printer to make a hard copy.
✦ Sharing ✦
Our Android, iPhone and desktop computer apps are fully compatible and you can seamlessly send data between them over a wireless network (WiFi) or using email. You can also back records up for safekeeping, so if your device is lost or replaced your information is easily restored.
Now available for Android!
** 3 in 1: Lab Values, Abbv, Prefix/Suffix is the premium resource for all healthcare professionals and students. Inside this one app you’ll find Lab Reference Values, Medical Abbreviations and Medical Prefix/Suffix, all at hand and ready to use, anytime, anywhere.
You’re a busy healthcare worker on the go, seeing patients, helping people. You need answers and references fast, so you can keep the flow going and get to as many patients as you can. That’s why you need 3 in 1 Lab Reference on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
This is really three medical apps in one. Lab Reference Values, Medical Abbreviations, and Medical Prefix and Suffix, are all inside this amazingly helpful application.
Everything you need for fast reference is in here – 265 lab values organized into 16 classic categories as well as 12 common panels categories with links to Google, Clinilab Navigator, Lab Tests Online, Medline Plus, and WebMD for more information. Thousands of commonly used abbreviations. More than 400 prefixes/suffixes with the meaning, origin language, etymology, and examples. Vast resources and examples are right at your fingertips, ready for whenever or wherever you might need them, as reminders or as an educational tool.
What separates us from the rest of the Lab Values apps? Our app is fully customizable. All of the data contained in 3 in 1 Lab Reference if fully editable, so go ahead and customize it to suit your needs or add notes to an entry.
Look at the indispensable features you get in 3 in 1 Lab Reference:
* Simple and easy to use interface
* 3 apps in 1
* 265 Lab Reference Values in 16 different categories
* "Common Panels" section to look up lab values organized by commonly ordered lab panels
* Labs values are presented in SI or US units
* Thousands of medical abbreviations
* Over 400 prefixes/suffixes with origin language, etymology, and examples
* Only medical reference app with fully editable data!
* Links to important resources including Google, Wikipedia, Medline Plus, Clinlab Navigator, Lab Tests Online, and WebMD
* Recently viewed section, Favorites section, and powerful search for fast retrieval of data
* The perfect reference tool for healthcare professionals and students
Lab Value categories include:
* Cardiac Labs (12)
* Renal Labs (6)
* Urinalysis (14)
* Electrolytes (19)
* Acid/Base Balance (8)
* Iron Studies (9)
* Pancreatic Disease (5)
* Liver Disease (13)
* Tumor Markers (9)
* Hematology (38)
* CSF Analysis (11)
* Lipid Panel (8)
* Drug Levels (27)
* Toxicology (7)
* Endocrine Labs (38)
* Immunology Labs (23)
Common Lab Panels include:
* Acute Viral Hepatitis Panel
* Arterial Blood Gas
* Basic Metabolic Panel
* Coagulation Panel
* Complete Blood Count
* Complete Metabolic Panel
* CSF Analysis
* Iron Studies
* Lipid Panel
* Liver Function Tests
* Thyroid Function Panel
Information included for Lab Values includes:
* Reference Values (SI and US)
* Critical Values
* Lab Description
* Differential diagnosis for elevated values
* Differential diagnosis for low values
* Container information
* Personal comments
* Additional information section with links to Google, Clinilab Navigator, Lab Tests Online, Web MD, Medline Plus, and Wikipedia
* Related Labs section
If you are in the healthcare industry, this app is the one to help you heal others and get through your day productively.
Suitable for premedical students, nursing students, medical secretaries, transcriptionists, and allied health students, in fact anyone with an interest in the language of medicine or medical education. If you are about to go to medical school or nursing college be one step ahead and impress your new tutors. If you are a nurse, medical secretary or allied health student learning English, studying our distance learning course will enhance your listening, writing and spelling skills. Now widely used for general practice (GP) staff training.
Invaluable revision for all health care courses including: City & Guilds (AMSPAR) Certificate in Medical Terminology at Levels 2 and 3, CMA / AAMA (American Association of Medical Assistants) Medical Terminology Exam, SQA Medical Terminology, NHS training courses and medical secretary training courses.
Designed with busy physicians in mind, Prognosis: Your Diagnosis presents an engaging series of clinical case scenarios which assess the decision making skills of the player.
Each scenario takes only a few minutes to play, and is accompanied by a comprehensive yet concise discussion of the diagnostic reasoning involved, and the key lessons applicable to day to day practice.
All case scenarios are based on real-life patients, and have been reviewed by our editorial panel of 120+ specialist physicians spanning 27 specialties.
This award winning app is a great way for practicing physicians to develop and maintain their clinical acumen in a risk-free setting.
Prognosis: Your Diagnosis is also useful practice material for medical students and other healthcare professionals facing their academic and professional licensure exams.
A new scenario is added weekly, ready to be downloaded onto our list of 150+ clinical cases.
- #1 ranked medical app in the USA
- 'Dr House for Doctors' - Discover Magazine
- “One of the five best apps for doctors’ - Royal College of Surgeons of England (RCSE)
- Best Health App at the World Summit Awards 2012
- "Worth a download. In a very short time, learned a few new things already."
- "A fun way to view cases. Great for medical students and also nurses - also great for long time MDs. This is just fun !"
- "As an academic physician this is a great teaching tool!"
For comments, criticisms or to share ideas on new cases, contact us at email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you!
Note on permissions:
We use Google Cloud Messaging (GCM) to send you a notification each week, when a new case is released.
- GCM requires the following permissions: "FIND ACCOUNTS ON THE DEVICE", "FULL NETWORK ACCESS", "RECEIVE DATA FROM INTERNET", and "PREVENT PHONE FROM SLEEPING".
Prognosis: Emergency Medicine allows you to test your decision making skills in a risk-free environment while sharpening your clinical knowledge.
The interesting discussions at the end of each case scenario are useful for experienced physicians to refresh their knowledge and also serve as interesting practice material for residents embarking on a career in Emergency Medicine.
All clinical cases and discussions have been reviewed by our editorial board of 120+ physicians across 27 specialties.
1. Acetaminophen Poisoning
2. Acute Appendicitis
3. Acute Compartment Syndrome
4. Acute Encephalitis
5. Acute Epiglottitis
6. Acute Glomerulonephritis
7. Acute Head Trauma
8. Acute Hematogenous Osteomyelitis
9. Acute Myocardial Infarction (LBBB)
10. Acute Myocarditis
11. Acute Ovarian Torsion
12. Acute Pericarditis
13. Adrenal Crisis
14. Aortic Dissection
15. Asthma Exacerbation
16. Atrial Fibrillation
17. Bacterial Meningitis
18. Basilar-type Migraine
19. Bell’s Palsy
20. Benign Positional Paroxysmal Vertigo
21. Biliary Ascariasis
22. Boerhaave Syndrome
24. Brugada Syndrome
26. Cardiac Tamponade
27. Cerebral Venous Thrombosis
28. Cervical Epidural Hematoma
29. Chronic Subdural Hematoma
30. Deep Venous Thrombosis
31. Diabetic Ketoacidosis
32. Dieulafoy’s Lesion
33. Digoxin Toxicity
34. Ectopic Pregnancy
35. Emphysematous Cholecystitis
36. Exercise Associated Hyponatremia
37. Fitz-hugh-curtis Syndrome
38. Guillain–barré Syndrome
39. Heat Stroke
40. Heterotopic Pregnancy
41. Hyperosmolar Hyperglycemic State
42. Hypertensive Emergency
43. Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiomyopathy
44. Hypertrophic Pyloric Stenosis
45. Ica Dissection
46. Infectious Mononucleosis
48. Isolated Gall Bladder Injury
49. Kawasaki Disease
50. Lactic Acidosis, Metformin
51. Lateral Medullary Syndrome
52. Lemierre's Syndrome
53. Meckel's Diverticulum
54. Mesenteric Ischemia, Arterial
55. Multiple Sclerosis
56. Myasthenia Gravis
57. Myxedema Coma
58. Omental Infarction
59. Peptic Ulcer Disease
60. Peripartum Cardiomyopathy
61. Pneumocystis Jiroveci Pneumonia
63. Primary Hyperparathyroidism
64. Prinzmetal's Angina
65. Pulmonary Embolism
66. Red Degeneration
67. Renal Artery Aneurysm
68. Retropharyngeal Abscess
69. Reye Syndrome
70. Right Ventricular Myocardial Infarction
71. Rupture of a Popliteal Cyst
72. Salicylate Toxicity
73. Sigmoid Volvulus
74. Spinal Epidural Abscess
75. Stevens-Johnson Syndrome
77. Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
78. Superior Mesenteric Artery Syndrome
79. Superior Vena Cava Syndrome
80. Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy
81. Temporal Arteritis
82. Tension Pneumothorax
83. Thyrotoxic Periodic Paralysis
84. Tick Paralysis
85. Tumor Lysis Syndrome
87. Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
88. Atrial Myoxma
89. Nonconvulsive Status Epilepticus
90. Prinzmetal's Angina
91. Omental Infarction
The dictionary is based on the contents of Dorland’s Illustrated Medical Dictionary, which has set the standard for medical dictionaries for over 110 years.
*** Fully Functional Trial ***
* 40,000 entries and definitions from all areas of medicine
* 350 illustrations
* Audio pronunciations
* Helpful hints, including information on pronunciation
* Clear, accessible color layout
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported, the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
Medical dictionary is a free hand book more like a Medical dictionary for emergency lookup on disease names to assist individuals and to Physicians. Medical Dictionary is a leading medical word dictionary used by health care professionals today in this modern technology world.
This mobile application aids not only Specialists, General Physicians but also nurse routines at any given point of the day.
This App provides broad classification of medicines, symptoms of Sickness, expert prescribes, recommend drugs and information about adverse problems, Clinical diagnosis, Nursing central facts and patient care.
Critical - Medical Guide also features images, diagrams, language audio and interactive videos in high-definition to teach what to look for in real life.
Critical - Medical Guide contains detailed medical guidelines, including:
• Critical Care & Course of Action
• Emergency Medicine
• Interactive EKG Movies
• Medical Spanish with Audio
• First Aid Care
• Drug Calculators
• Formulary & Drug Interaction Checking
• Pediatric Advanced Life Support
• Ventilator Management
• Special Procedures, such as CTs and X-rays
• Monitoring Information - Electrocardiograms & IABPs
• Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
• Videos & Imagery to Assist in the Critical Care, and much more.
All medical staff, including doctors, nurses, paramedics, EMTs and support staff will benefit from having this fundamental medical material – while on-the-go or in a medical facility. Staff and students in the medical field will also benefit from this app because it will become a Critical tool in their practices and studies.
Get Critical - Medical Guide Today!
Stores medical info for the entire family for use in emergencies, doctor visits, filling out school & camp forms for the kids, etc.
*** Optionally share some or all family info with our companion app “ICE: In Case of Emergency” to make the info available even when the phone is locked. ***
For each family member you can enter as much or as little info as you like for the following categories:
+ Personal info (photo, date of birth, height, weight, blood type)
+ Conditions (e.g., diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, etc)
+ Medications (including optional Rx numbers)
+ Insurance policies (you can call your insurance company directly from the app)
+ Doctors (you can call doctors directly from the app)
+ Medical History (e.g., surgeries, hospitalizations)
+ Notes w/attachments (any other info you want, including attached images of insurance cards, test results, etc.)
Optionally email some or all information to your doctor or others.
Note: if you already use ICE: In Case of Emergency then you can import your ICE profile into Family Medical Info.
Optionally export profiles for use on other devices, or to save an off-device backup. Exported profiles can also be used by ICE.
*** NEW: optionally use the (FREE) web version of Family Medical Info to create & edit profiles on your computer. From Google Chrome on your computer, go to http://goo.gl/N80BQ to install the web app (currently, this only works
with the Chrome browser). Or, just search for Appventive in the Chrome Web Store. Profiles created with the web version of FMI can be imported into either FMI or ICE. ***
If you have any questions, suggestions or problems, PLEASE email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do rate the app if you like it. Ads have been removed so please support us by buying the pro version.
Medical Formulas is intuitive, easy to use and thoroughly tested. Oriented utility for physicians, doctors, residents, medical students and other health professionals.
Medical Formulas includes numerous criteria, functions and scores of different specialties: Internal Medicine, Nutrition, Metabolism, Endocrinology, Medication, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Cardiology, Pulmonology, Nephrology, Infectology, Neurology, Psychiatry, Therapy, Intensive Care, Emergency, Gastroenterology, Hematology, Oncology, Hepatology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Surgery, Toxicology, Trauma.
Among the most used functions it highlights:
- Ideal Body Weight
- Body Mass Index BMI
- Body Surface Area
- Winter’s Formula for Metabolic Acidosis Compensation
- LDL Calculator
- Anion GAP
- Maintenance Fluids Calculator
- Parkland Formula for Burns
- Pregnancy Due Dates Calculator
- APGAR Score
- Emergency Heart Failure Mortality Risk Grade
- Corrected QT Interval
- Geneva Score for Pulmonary Embolism
- Mean Arterial Pressure
- Framingham Coronary Heart Disease Risk Score
- Well’s Criteria for Pulmonary Embolism
- PSI Port Score: Pulmonary Severity Index
- Oxygenation Index
- Light’s Criteria for Exudative Effusion
- Creatinine Clearence
- MDRD GFR Equation
- Duke Criteria for Infective Endocarditis
- SIRS Sepsis and Septic Shock Criteria
- CURB 65 Severity Score
- CAGE Questions for Alcohol Use
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (ICH) Score
- Patient Health Questionnaire-9
- Glasgow Coma Scale
- APACHE II
- Shock Index
- Ramson’s Criteria for Pancreatitis Mortality
- Arterial Blood Gas (ABG) Analyzer
- ABC Score for Massive Transfusion
- PERC Rule for Pulmonary Embolism
- King’s College Criteria for Acetaminophen Toxicity
- Child-Pugh Score for Cirrhosis Mortality
- Absolute Reticulocyte Count and Reticulocyte Index
- Glasgow Alcoholic Hepatitis Score
- Calcium Correction for Hypoalbuminemia
- Pittsburgh Knee Rules
- Wells’ Criteria for Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Pediatric Ins and Outs (per kg and per hour)
- Pediatric Endotracheal Tube (ETT) Size
- Injury Severity Score (ISS)
- Alvarado Score for Acute Appendicitis
- Hunt and Hess Classification of Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Phenytoin Correction for Albumin Renal Failure
- Serum Osmolality/Osmolarity
- Opioid Risk Tool (ORT) for Narcotic Abuse
- Acetaminophen Overdose and NAC Dosing
- ATRIA Bleeding Risk Score
- TASH Score (Trauma Associated Severe Hemorrhage)
- Revised Trauma Score
- Absolute Neutrophil Count (ANC)
- HIV Needle Stick Risk Assessment Stratification Protocol (RASP)
ABG interpreter- triple acid base (including anion gap), PaO2/FiO2 ratio
APACHE 2 Score
BODE index calculation
PORT score (pneumonia severity index / PSI)
tidal volume calculations by ideal body weight
TNM staging for lung cancer
Oxygen content and O2 extraction calculations.
Wells score for deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE)
serum and urine osmolarity
free water clearance and deficit
Fractional Excretion of Sodium (FENa)
GFR estimates using Cockcroft-Gault and MDRD eGFR
Glasgow Coma Scale
Body Mass Index (BMI calculator)
Ideal body weight calculations using ARDSNET and reverse BMI
TIMI for NSTEMI
Corrected reticulocyte count
absolute neutrophil count (ANC)
Corrected sodium (for glucose)
Rockall score for GI bleed
TPN calculations and total caloric intake by parts
fluid requirements to correct hyponatremia or hypernatremia
Predicted improvement in INR with FFP
PFT (spirometry, DLCO and lung volumes) Normal values
Cardiac output by fick
steroid unit conversion
General Unit conversion such as kilogram to pounds (weight), distance and volume
due date by LMP (last menstrual period) and by date of conception - pregnancy wheel/timeline
Narcotic analgesic dose conversion for different opioids and dosing intervals
QTc and short QT interval calculations
Maddrey's Discriminant Function
CIWA for alcohol withdrawal
Conventional to SI unit conversion for select agents
Ranson's Criteria for Gallstone pancreatitis
This is for medical students, internal medicine residents, respiratory therapists, nurses and doctors working in the pulmonary field.
This has not been clinically verified at this time and is better suited for academic purposes than clinical practice.
● Lumber Puncture
● Urinary Catheterization
● Blood Pressure Recording
● Intravenous Cannulation
● Nasogastric Intubation(Gastric Lavage)
● Tube Thoracostomy
● Blood Transfusion
● Intramuscular Injection
● Subcutaneous Injection
● Intra-dermal Injection
● Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation
● Central Venous Catheterization
● Arterial Blood Gases
● Venous Cutdown
● Suprapubic Urinary Catheterization
These topics has been explained under the following topics
If any suggestion or errors, kindly contact us. If you like this app, share it with your friends and rate us.
Useful for Medical,Dental,Nursing & all Para-medical students.
Physicians,Pharma-students,Health-care Professionals & students working in clinical practice can also use.
Free Mnemonic App Features:
-All subjects Mnemonic
-Best quick revision tool
-Best interface easy to use
It's Hand book of Medical Mnemonic.
-Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry
-Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology
-Behavioral science, ENT, Ophthalmology
-Surgery, Medicine ,Obstetric&gynecology
-Radiology, Dermatology, Orhtopedics
-Cardiology, Physical Examination ,Podiatry
-Pediatrics , Anesthesia
In this digital tech. world if medical subjects are accessible in app form, then it's amazing.
We are helping Medical students by giving important subject information through Digital market.
Who can use this Free Mnemonic app:
-Health care professions
-Students working in clinical practice & dispensary
This app content is only for pocket reference & educational purpose.
*Your suggestions and ideas to create more medical field apps are most wel come.
Kindly rate us to improve and encourage to do more.
This medical disease hand book can act as a clinical advisor for self diagnosis and can also be used to look up symptoms, diseases and treatment. Medical diseases dictionary free download is like a FREE Doctor at home for common diseases and treatment codes.
Diseases dictionary FREE - Medical App Features:
- Works Offline without internet.
- Detailed description of all major medical conditions and diseases.
- Information regarding treatment of diseases for all medical conditions and symptoms along with medication information, medication interaction and drug side effects.
- Medical reference book and thesaurus covering all medical terminologies and abbreviations.
- Prescription drug info along with pill description is provided in the treatment section.
- Physicians desk reference and pharmaceuticals dictionary.
- A handy free pocket guide for nurses for use as an emergency guide.
Who can use this free disease dictionary:
Healthcare professionals, pharmaceuticals, physicians, hospital nurses, medical students, nursing professionals, pharmacy, physician assistants and for students who work in clinical practice & dispensary.
This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
The complete ICD9-CM 2015 is included. Search by disease, keywords, 'includes', or code. Full-text search is much more extensive than most EMRs and other ICD9 apps, and instant results mean faster clinic flow.
Don't know exactly how to describe the disease? Browse by categories and subcategories.
Star frequently used diagnoses for quick reference, and instantly return to your last-lookup.
Codes can be immediately identified as billable or non-billable (that is, you know when you need to use a more specific code). All data is stored on your device; you do not need Internet access or cellular service to perform lookups.
Exact coding means better reimbursement; ICD9 Consult will save you time and money.
From home media applications like Plex, xBox Media Center, Boxee, and Hulu Desktop to presentation software like PowerPoint, Keynote, and Prezi, with many more in between, Rowmote 'Just Works'.
• Seamless control, with no configuration or training necessary
• Toggle the iTunes Visualizer
• Wake and sleep
• Launch and switch applications from an in-app list or your Mac's dock (coming soon)
Supported applications include:
• Adobe Lightroom
• Airfoil Video
• Apple TV 1G/2G (after software installation)
• DVD Player
• eyeTV 3.x
• Front Row
• Hulu Desktop
• Keynote ‘08 & ‘09
• kJams Pro
• Mac Bluray Player
• Microsoft Powerpoint ‘04 & ‘08
• OpenOffice Impress
• PandoraOne Desktop
• The Tube
• xbmc (Xbox Media Center)
Rowmote can also control your jailbroken Apple TV, in both Apple's menu system and in third party software like XBMC. Please see www.rowmote.com/atv for installation instructions.
• Mac OS X 10.4.0 or later or a jailbroken Apple TV.
• Mac: The free Rowmote Helper program must be running on the Mac to be controlled. Download at www.rowmote.com. Some features require Mac OS X 10.8.0 or later.
• Apple TV: Apple TV installation requires jailbreak and installation of the Rowmote Helper plugin. Please see www.rowmote.com/atv.
• The Android device must be on the same wireless network (a computer-to-computer, or ‘Ad Hoc’, network works, as well). If a firewall is enabled, Rowmote Helper must be allowed access, or port 5842 must be opened.