Were you ever wandering in the office and trying to find a meeting room for your ad-hoc meeting? Search no more, this app will help you!
It works with Exchange 2007 and 2010 servers. The server needs to have Outlook Web Services enabled. ISA firewalls are supported by this app.
* the app is currently in alpha (if you happen to run into errors please let me know and I'll fix it ASAP)
* on Exchange 2007 there is no native room support, so you'll need to rely on your organization's room naming convention (you have to specify a filter string, which can be found in all the rooms' name)
* you can hide false room results by long tapping on a room and selecting Ignore/hide room
* actual booking of a room will come in the next versions
Request a local quote at http://whatnapp.com/buy/
The GoGet Room Display will improve the quality of life in your office through features including clear room status views, Quick Book functionality, and more effective resource usage.
Room Display has been implemented by IT and Facility Management Professionals in hundreds of offices worldwide. "Great App! Installing the paid version on 26 conference rooms. Has been a hit with employees." Kade Ross, Bandwith.com
Room Display Features:
Email Calendar integration
Room Display utilizes Android’s built-in support for most calendar systems, including Microsoft Exchange and Google Calendar, to sync room reservations with your calendars—no extra software needed!
The highly customizable main view displays the status of a room through a simple status bar. Green indicates available, yellow shows a pending reservation, and red means the room is busy. Users can easily see the status of the room and, if desired, the name of the meeting organizer.
Quick Book lets users book resources while at the display outside the room. A few quick taps is all you need to reserve a room without the need for a computer. Quick Book can be disabled for a pure digital signage mode.
Improve the efficiency of your meeting rooms by enabling reservation check-ins. If activated, users have to manually check in to meetings within a specified time range. If they don’t check in, the room will be released for other users to reserve.
Full Kiosk Mode
The GoGet Room Display features a full kiosk mode. This mode completely locks down the device, and eliminates the need for expensive kiosk apps or device rooting.
We now support English, German, Swedish and Danish.
Room Display Licensing
Available Google Play version is a trial that enables you to try the fully functional app for 30 minutes. Thereafter there is a waiting period of 5 minutes until another 30 minute period is reactivated. Request a local quote of licenses at http://whatnapp.com/buy
-You need to follow phone/tab producers guidelines on usage.
-All Android versions are supported.
-Exchange 2010/2007 through Android or all services that support EWS. Office 365 is also supported through EWS.
-Support for Local Exchange and Office 365 Exchange through EWS (2007, 2010, 2013)
-Support for Google Apps Resources and Gmail Calendar
-Android (2.2 to latest) – always up-to-date functionality
-Clear room status indicators (green - available/yellow - pending/red - busy)
-Highly customizable (colours, background, logo)
-Room check-in at the display, otherwise release the room reservation
-Quick Book - book resources while at the display outside the room
-Built-in WiFi stabilizer for reliable network access
-Kiosk mode (without need of rooting)
-Night mode – dims display
-Hidden menus. Immersive mode from Android 4.4
-PoE functionality (with optional accessories)
-Languages: English, German, Swedish, Danish
-Minimal Internet access required (registrations and updates only)
Zoom is the 2013 Influencer's Award Champion and Community Choice Winner for Best App. It's super easy, install the free Zoom app, click on "Meet Now" and invite up to 25 people to join!
- Best Android video meeting quality
- Integrated group messaging to share message, photos and audio files on Android phone
- Easily invite phone, email or company contacts
- Join as participant or view-only attendee
- Works over WiFi, 4G/LTE and 3G networks
- Safe driving mode while on the road
- Connect with anyone on iPad, iPhone, Android devices, Windows, Mac, room systems, telephone dial-in and others
- H323 full functions support: wall-view, Join before host, password authentication, p2p, PRC proxy.
Most RBMA meetings and conferences feature a FREE meeting App with access to on-the-go and up-to-the-minute meeting details, keeping attendees connected and engaged before, during, and after their events.
- Interactive session schedule with note taking capabilities
- Access to downloadable PDF session handouts and continuing education forms
- Up-to-the minute meeting alerts
- Connect with other attendees
- Meeting space and Exhibit Hall floor plans
- Exhibitor/Sponsor listing
- Social media interaction
- Local area attraction
Key words: Radiology Business Management Association, Radiology, RBMA, Radiologist, Radiologists