Slow to start, but pleasing and functional design Very slow to load initially. I guess it has problems reading the database of all the saved feeds (gReader has no such difficulty). Once loaded, the app is fast and smooth, well organized, and the interface is visually pleasant. Still, the initial load time is so long that I don't use this in favor of faster alternatives.
Add Readability support Beautiful design, decent functionality but the lack of Readability support makes this app completely useless. I paid $2 for this and a $30 yearly subscription to feedbin (which supports Readability) and all I get is a single paragraph followed by a "read full article" link on every feed. I understand that this limitation is set in place by the content publishers but implementing Readability support would get rid of the problem completely.
Sync issues Beautifully designed and a joy to use, my only issue is that despite having all the correct options checked, read articles are never reported back to my Feedbin account. Even if I manually refresh, everything I have just read in that session is restored unread. Quite frustrating.
Fix this 1 issue I like this app & it would be my go to app for all rss related stuff except for 1 issue. When I am reading articles it does not always display the first couple of letters or a word at the beginning of each line. That makes the entire app useless when I can't read a article in it's entirety. Amber please fix this issue & you get 5 stars from this customer. Thanks
Broken and unsupported Randomly crashes on my phone now. Has been updated in over a year and a half. Sucks because I haven't found an alternative that is this simple and easy on eyes for reading articles.
- Tweaked text selection method, now you have to long press the text content to first enable the text selection mode, and then do text selection.
- Improved image loading in article view.
- Added confirm mark as read option.
- Improved internal browser.
- Improved stability of add subscription.
- Removed YouTube embedded player (due to the recent update of YouTube app, the YouTube embedded player is modified and not providing many features).
- Other bug fixes.