Love the app. It's my best friend on site!
great app with lots of features Yea conduit bending is back! I have a question about the "Radius Bend". Is there a way to improve the definition of the "center line?" It never says radius. it talks about the center of the forming die. It is really the length of the desired radius. It may be a 30 foot radius of a building or whatever. To me the forming die is my little manual Ideal bender with its 5 inch radius or whatever mechanical bender that is used. I also suggest changing the degrees of arc to the measured length of the arc.
Used to be good 😕 What happened to the conduit bending calculations???? Conduit bending calculations were the best part of this app and then you went and took them out. Why???? Do NOT update folks!
Nice to have On the job! As a reference.
Has issues with stub length for 3 point saddle bends. Was 6" off for a 9.5" tall object 45" OC from end of conduit.
Good app Would be 5 stars if they would cut the banner down so more options are visible at one time. We all ready know what app we are using.
- Version 2.2.5 -
- SERVICE LOAD: Extended the email text to include information that was input and the results.
- GENERAL: Updated the Home screen and rearranged the logo and icons.
- GENERAL: Added a tutorial video button in the help section of each calculation. Videos are being created and will be updated
- CONTROL SIMULATOR: Added an icon for the new control simulator. It will be enabled when complete
- CODE TABLES: Enabled, removed some less used code tables per a discussion with the NFPA®
Accurately size HVAC equipment! Print a report to obtain permit! Sell more jobs!
General Cable’s Voltage Drop Calculator is an easy tool to find voltage drop.