plays: MP3/M3U/PLS/AAC/AACP channels,shoutcast/icecast.
ADD channel: by search; by manually adding the link(LiveTab/add channel),from browser.
LONG CLICK to edit the favourites/recents; multi screen support;Sleep timer, new UI, Redirection url playback,
You can Record your favourite radio programmes in mp3 and listen to them on the underground, plain or whenever you have no access to the Internet.
Radio Volksmusik, 077radio, Radio BN, Radio 105 Macedonia, BHJMS-Radio 1 - Hamburg, TECHNO4EVER MAIN , Omroep, UZI CH , Live Sets Radio, Fusion Radio, Ibiza Global Radio, Radio-Voice , Radio Bavaria International, Ostwelle, ORANGE 94.0 FM, Friends Radio, Psychedelic Jukebox, Silk FM, WRN, Virgin Radio, Radio Dalmacija, Radio Argovia, Real Radio XS, CBC Radio 3, Radio Asty Athens, Radio Antena Stajerska, Classical Music America, KGLT FM 91.9 Bozeman, RADIO UNSA, BigUpRadio, Radio Borovo, Radio Somsulnativo, Radio Virgin UK, Radio morava
It lets you stream music and explore more than 50,000 live radio stations from all over the world. The best part…it is FREE!
Search, organize, tag, and add or save your favorite streams for easy access any time you want to rock out! XiiaLive™ is easy to customize and optimize to your own taste with features like skin themes, data guard, notification sounds, Bluetooth options, separate internal volume, preferred language, just to name a few.
• More than 50,000 radio stations from across the world powered by SHOUTcast –rock, dance, hip-hop, country, talk, and many more.
• Can’t find the station you’re looking for in the default SHOUTcast directory? Don’t worry! We offer other directories where you might find what you’re looking for.
• Missed something or just want to hear that song again? Just REWIND by using the SEEKBAR and listen to it again! (Currently works with certain stations only)
• Add any song or station to your FAVORITES or go to HISTORY to find the stations or songs that you recently played.
• Discover new stations with our SCAN feature. Just like your car stereo scan button, XiiaLive allows you to scan any list of stations.
• Perfect for the gym, running, driving and many other activities. Our NOTIFICATION SOUNDS let you know the playback status without having to look at your screen.
• Fall asleep and wake up to your favorite stations. SLEEP TIMER fades the music volume slowly until it stops. ALARMS lets you set up a time and the station you wish to wake up to.
• SHARE the station and song you are listening to via Facebook and Twitter.
Please make sure to:
• +1 us on Google Play
• FOLLOW us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/xiialive
• LIKE us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/xiialive
• Add your own URL link.
• Smart recovery. Monitors connection issues and attempts fast recovery without any interruptions.
• HTTP Authentication support. Bring those premium stations to Xiialive we got you covered!
• Favorite station filter and sorter and tag sorter by name, date, last played, audio format, bitrate, and more.
• Advanced filters for searching stations.
• Equalizer. (Android 2.3 and greater, beta state.)
• WiFi/Hotspot auto connect. Powered by Boingo.
• Last.fm scrobble support.
• Two beautiful skin themes, classic dark and light.
• Data guard option. Protects from using network data plan when streaming.
• Bluetooth advance controls with auto stop playback.
• Supported audio formats: [aac, aac+, m3u, mp3, mp4, m4a, mpeg, asf, wma, ogg, flac]
• Supported playlists: [m3u, pls, asx]
• Supported protocols: [http, hls, mms, mmsh]
Got questions, ideas or issues? Please let us know by going to our forum.
For information regarding permissions please see:
XiiaLive uses Open Source project FFmpeg.org.
xl, online radio, xlive, zialive, xiia, xialive, droidlive, windows media, scanner, police, directory, plug-in, public safety, aircraft, rail, amateur radio, marine
Here are the genres that are currently carried:
The app has the following features:
- Build in smart search function
- Search for music by genre or name
- Favorites list for your favorite stations
- Add custom internet radio streams
- Song history of up to 20 songs
- No skipping when the screen is turned off!
- Well over 53.000 of available online radio channels through shoutcast.
Feel free to email me about any feature requests!
If you like the app please consider rating it!
- search stations that play your favorite artist
- search for stations by genre
- save your favorites
- see what stations are popular where on the TunerMap™
- get song history including album art and links to buy tracks you love
- all stations are mobile optimized for in-car or on-the-go listening
-the Successor of Radio Alarm Clock-
★ Thousands of world-wide radio stations
★ Tune in and Listen to your favorite radio station
★ Stock-Like Visuals (Jelly Bean Style like 4.2, 4.3)
★ Use alarm clock and radio for free - or Upgrade premium
★ Use Web Radio as your alarm
★ Use Buzzer as your alarm
★ Notification for next alarm
★ "Stacked alarms"
★ Special Tablet optimized landscape view
★ You may remove ads and those little restrictions through In-App-Purchase - but it's usable even for free!
★★ Tune in to internetradio music
★★ Tune in to internetradio news
★★ Tune in to traffic news on internetradio
★★ Tune in to anything else any internet radio my offer
If you are a fan of cool and coolest internet radio whilst wakeup, you have your clock radio!!!
Optimal to be used with an audio dock like Phillips Fidelio AS111 (that's the one I use on a daily basis for wakeup).
This radio alarm aka radio alarm clock allows you to have a good sleep until you wake up to the sound you like. Choose the radio station you like as your alarm sound and ensure your akeup through another alarm, one with a buzzer, a few minutes later. Tune in again to your radio alarm by snoozing the buzzer alarm.
Choose from 1000s of stations all over the world. If you are a fan of Alternative, Rock, Rock and Roll, Hard Rock, Chillout, Country, Jazz or Charts Radios or if you just love to hear the latest news - you can find a station that fulfills your needs.
You wan't to go premium? Just try to add more then 2 stations or alarms and you get the chance to go premium!
Stacked alarms allows you to enjoy the following:
* set one alarm at 07:00 am with your favorite radio station
* set one alarm at 07:30 am with buzzer
At 7 o'clock your radio will start playing until at 07:30 am the buzzer kicks in. If now you decide to stay in bed a little longer, you just snooze the buzzer, with the effect of the radio restarting to play.
Every alarm that is overlapped by another waits for its successor to stop.
You even can stop all hanging alarms at once or just single ones that are currently snoozed or active.
Tested on Google LG Nexus 4, Google Asus Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy S3, HTC Desire
Tested with Android 4.3, Android 4.2 und Android 2.2
AT ONE GLANCE:
✔ Over 10.000 stations
✔ Local stations from your region
✔ Editorial recommendations
✔ Categorical search: genre, topic, city, country
✔ Title information
✔ Homescreen widget
✔ Save radios as favorites
✔ Similar stations
✔ Alarm clock
✔ Sleep timer
THE RAD.IO APP IS…
★ WELL ORGANIZED
Use the rad.io features to sort radio programs by top 100, genre, topic, city, country or language and find out what is on air at the moment. Directly view which station plays which song at the moment.
With additional search functions, you can now also sort your stations according to various criteria.
★ WELL STRUCTURED
On the home screen you can view all features at one glance: The station you heard last, editorial recommendations, your individual favorites, stations from your current region and the top 100. And not to forget, the alarm clock with the wake-up time you selected.
Save your favorite stations and get personal recommendations fitting your taste in music. You can access your favorites via the website and in the app.
Directly access stations from your current region.
With the radio alarm, you can wake up every morning to your favourite station. Simply select a station, set your wake-up time and alarm volume and enjoy a good night´s sleep.
Tip: the app requires an internet connection while you are asleep; if it cannot find one, you will be woken by an alarm signal, and can switch to your preset station with a single click.
And with the sleep timer you can also fall asleep listening to your favorite station. Just select a station, set the sleep timer and relax.
Start the radio program you last heard with only one click using the radio.de widget.
★ WORTH HEARING
Read our rad.io recommendations and discover new radio stations now and again. Choose from classical stations like 181.fm – The Beat, Capital FM or triple j, online radio stations like .977 – The Hitz Channel and 1.FM – Top 40, genres like 80s, Rock, Jazz or Classic, or pick a topic like news, sports, culture or comedy.
If you have questions or suggestions, our support team will be glad to help you: email@example.com. Please notice that developers cannot comment on Google Play Store reviews.
THE RAD.IO APP NEEDS:
Your location: By knowing your location, we make your favorite local radio stations easily accessible.
Phone calls: The rad.io player stops immediately when you get a call.
Deactivating standby: The deactivation of the standby-mode on your Android phone prevents the stream from breaking down.
Network communication: The rad.io app needs access to the internet so you can listen to your favorite radio programs, podcasts and streams without interruptions.
„This software uses code of FFmpeg (http://ffmpeg.org) licensed under the LGPLv2.1 (http://www.gnu.org/licences/old) and its source code can be downloaded here: http://www3.radio.de/legal/ffmpeg.tar.gz“
DJ Zone House Radio is the successor of the most famous and most listened late night music radio show in Bulgaria's radio history, broadcasting nationwide on the former Channel KOM Radio - Plovdiv. The original name in Bulgarian is too difficult to be pronounced in English... or translated :) So we have here the DJ Zone House Radio which will be your friend and will offer you endless hours of fancy house music. Enjoy the show friends and thanks for listening!
The finest soulful, deep, funky, groove and tribal house mixes of all times! Music in-the-mix 24/7
Bring your friends, listen and dance! Share on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter!
Enjoy the show :)
Would you like your internet radio station or stream added to ServeStream? Email the developer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please rate this application to support continued development!
- Supports the following media formats:
Protocols: http, https, mms, mmsh, file
Audio: mp3, 3gp, mp4, m4a, ogg, wav, mid, xmf, mxmf, rtttl, rtx, ota, imy, and more...
Playlists: m3u, pls, asx, m3u8, xspf
- Supports multitasking/playing audio in the background
- Repeat and shuffle modes
- Alarm clock support
- Home screen widget
- Shortcut support
- Utilizes HTML parsing to allow navigation of HTTP media servers that serve HTML pages
If you are unable to open supported file extension please post/email the target URL I will do my best to fix the problem.
If you have a feature request, usability issue, or encounter a bug please report it using the project's sourceforge site.
keywords: gnump3d, music, http, stream, pls, m3u, shoutcast, mpd, streamfurious, XiiaLive, FFmpeg, mms, online radio, open source
Internet Radio - L337Tech for android is quite possibly the most complete and robust free internet radio application in Google Play! Internet Radio is a robust music application used to tap into thousands of online radio stations. Search and listen to thousands of online radio stations easily. Stream internet radio over 2G, 3G, or even Wifi. Internet Radio utilizes both SHOUTcast™ and icecast.org services. Internet Radio also accepts custom input internet radio stations.
Per standard android security, you must use the app...reboot...then use the app again for the auto play and media button features to work!
Please visit this apps home page for more details including a video:
There is a paid Pro version of this app available that disables the ads.
I pre-apologize for any Google translate mistakes.
-Search icecast.org stations
-Search SHOUTcast™ stations
-Play on bluetooth connect
-Play on headset connect
-Default volumes for bluetooth and headphone auto connects
-Switch server for a given station
-Input custom internet radio stations
-Stores recently played stations
-Stores your ‘Favorite’ stations
-Bitrate filter for the broadband impaired
-Displays current song when available
-Displays the station’s bitrate when available
-Displays the station’s current listener count when available
-Now Playing status icon displays current song and allows easy access to Internet Radio when working in other apps
-Filter search results on bitrate
-Choose the number of search results
-Bluetooth media buttons capability
-m3u and pls support
-Ability to change the buffer size
-network communication is for listening to internet radio and making station information pulls and for determining if there is internet connectivity
-Hardware controls is for adjusting the system volume
-System Tools is for receiving bluetooth intents like media buttons and connection changes, and to keep the phone from sleeping while playing a song (stopping playing), and to start the intent receiver on phone boot
There is a service that is always running. This service uses zero CPU and battery. It simply sits there and waits for heaphone/bluetooth connection, bluetooth media button, and webpage playlist file open intents sent by android. Only after android sends an intent to the service does the service wake up and perform an action.
The other service is a player service that only runs while playing a song. It is simply built to continue playing the song without interruption until the user says stop.
vekkeklokke i ett. Sett tidspunkt, velg radiokanal og du er klar for en
god start på dagen!
Mister klokkeradioen kontakt med nett vil du bli vekket av en behagelig
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease
More from developer
Especially useful for tablets and other 'wifi-only' devices
This app is *not* intended as a battery-saver (except maybe tablets or other wifi-only devices) but rather to keep wifi's battery drain to a minimum.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
If a network you've connected to earlier is in range, WifiOpti automatically turns wifi on when your device is in use and turns it off when it's not.
REVIEW ON AndroidPlanet.nl:
Note: Beta version
wifi, wireless, opti, optimize, scan, scanner, auto, automate, automatization, sleep, tether, hotspot, battery, tool, tablet, pad, tab, honeycomb, ics, rejh, gadellaa
- Select an image that is stored on your device (a screenshot made with/from your device, for example)
- Doodle on it (highlight an area, block sensitive information, etc)
- Save it to your sdcard/internal storage
- And share it right away!
Why is this such a big deal?
So, _why_ is this such a big deal?
Well, it's a big deal to me. I do small projects like these to learn myself more about HTML5. In this case, I primarily focused on the canvas element.
Give me feedback!
Although this is a personal experiment I do appreciate your feedback. I published it, after all, so I guess I need to make it as good as possible. If you _do_ send feedback, at the very least mention the device you're on and which version of Android you're running on it. Also, if it's not too much to ask, include information like screen size (resolution and inches), the size of the image you might have been working on, you're phone number, the name of your girlfriend... Ok I'm kidding about the last two things. But do mention everything that might be relevant PLEASE.
If you decide to mail me instead of filling out the feedback form (below): don't forget to mention 'ScreenDoodle' in the subject. I can't read minds. Yet :)
Doodle, screenshot, edit image, draw, html5, cordova, phonegap, rejh, gadellaa
If you are as tired as me of manually shortening urls on a mobile device, you may want to try this app. You can share a link from your browser (or any app that supports sharing urls) with ShortIt and it will automatically create a shortened url for you.
- Share a link (for example: an article you're viewing in the browser) with ShortIt. It will be automatically shortened.
- From there you can copy the shortened link and paste it anywhere you want - or just share it quickly with other apps using the share button.
- Sign in with your Google account so that all your shortened urls are stored at Google.
- Better copy/paste integration
Note: ShortIt is currently in beta phase and may be a bit rough around the edges. Please contact me if you are experiencing trouble or if you have feedback you'd like to share with me.
Keywords: shortit, url, shortener, goo.gl
Install NewNum on your old phone and it will automatically reply to calls and sms messages you receive, letting your contacts know you have a new number.
Also useful if you're going on a jungle expedition or visiting some other place where cell reception is non-existent. Leave your phone at home or at your hotel room, set up NewNum and the app will let you're friends know you'll get right back to them.. after you found that lost treasure.
WARNING! This is a beta product! While this app is free, the sms messages it sends may cost you money! If someone decides to send you a thousand smses, this app will reply to all of them! Use of this app is at your own risk, I am in no way responsible for any misbehaviour and/or high phone bills.
- Reply to incoming calls
- Reply to incoming (sms) messages
- Customizable message
- Only send message if incoming number is in contacts
- Forward incoming sms
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Required to start the service after a (re)boot.
- READ_CONTACTS: Required to check if caller/sender is in contacts
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Required to detect incoming calls
- RECEIVE_SMS: Required to detect incoming smses
- SEND_SMS: Required to send automated replies
Got feedback? Very welcome! email@example.com