Sharedr improves sharing on Android by extending its native functionality and adding some cherries on top.
IMPORTANT: Due to what looks like a system restriction, sharing files like images and videos may not work! I've opened a ticket on the Android Bug Tracker (https://goo.gl/LVRuFT) and hope to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Please stay tuned.
• Replace Android's native share dialog 
• Invoke Android's native sharing dialog from Chrome 
• URL shortener with some added smarts
Share dialog replacement
• It's simple and fast.
• No Direct Sharing. No staring at an unresponsive dialog for seconds.
• Long press on items to pin/unpin them to the top of the list, hide or rename them.
• Choose between light, dark and black theme.
• Option to toggle between list and grid layout.
• More to come.
 Once Sharedr is installed and you share something, you should see a dialog that asks you if you want to use Android System or Sharedr. Choose the latter. Note: this feature may not work on all devices. Some OEM's don't want other apps taking over the sharing experience.
 Web developers do need to implement support, see the developer's documentation: http://sharedr.rejh.nl/ - For an example of how it works in practice you may try Pocketr (http://pocketr.rejh.nl/ > Sign in > open an article > overflow menu > Share)