«REKK - Call Blocking» is a powerful solution for identifying unknown callers with an option to block unwanted phone numbers. The application lets you identify the company calling you, its location, email address as well as block calls and text messages from unwanted callers.
Install this powerful anti-spam application and access its advanced features:
- see who’s calling you before you pick up;
- block unwanted phone calls from particular numbers;
- block text messages from annoying phone numbers and SMS with unwanted keywords;
- use a reverse number lookup to check additional data about the caller if you’ve missed a call (the company, its category, location, official website, and additional contact information);
- frequent updates of the database;
- simple user interface.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) Q: Should I apply additional settings on my iPhone before installing REKK?
A: You should apply additional settings on your iPhone to activate the phone number identifier in the app.
2) Q: How does the number identifying feature work?
A: Once you get a call from an unknown phone number, you’ll see the company’s name on the screen. The application identifies phone numbers of various categories (banks, restaurants, investment, etc.) if the caller’s number is registered in the REKK database. The database is regularly updated.
3) Q: I’ve missed a call from an unknown phone number. Can I check the number in REKK for the caller’s data?
A: Sure. REKK allows you to check an unknown phone number locally in the app to find out who called you and why. For example, you can check the company’s name, location, website and email address.
4) Q: What numbers can I block with REKK?
A: You can add any phone number to your blacklist. It’s possible to block phone calls and text messages from an annoying caller with REKK. Other than that, the application lets you block SMS from a particular phone number and text messages containing specific keywords like “sales”, “discount”, “special offer”, etc.
5) Q: Will unwanted callers know that I’ve blocked them?
A: REKK doesn’t notify the caller that you’ve added them to the blacklist.
6) Q: How do you care about users’ privacy?
A: REKK takes your privacy seriously and doesn’t collect personal data from your iPhone.
7) Q: How can I contact you?
A: If you have any questions, please contact our support team at email@example.com