You can enjoy unlimited navigation features with no hidden costs.
offline gps navigation
free map updates
multi-language voice navigation (33 languages supported)
GPS / Glonass ready
speed limit warnings
fixed speed camera warnings (available in selected countries only)
large POI database
pedestrian, car, or even bee-line navigation
night mode based on local sunset time
Whether you’re running a quick errand across town or taking a road trip across the country, mapquest has the trusted directions and traffic info you need for stress-free navigation,gps navigation be-on-road. Our app can route you around accidents, help with multi-stop directions and even has alternate routing capabilities, robust bookmarking options, and handy sharing features. mapquest is here to help get you where you need to go, wherever life takes you.
GPS satellite MAP navigation system in your car with the help of global positioning satellites (GPS) sending out synchronized signals to wandering souls all over the planet pinpoints your location with great accuracy. When your position is compared with the GPS satellite MAP navigation system's embedded maps, frustrating voyages of all kinds turn into precision-guided tours.
Gps Navigator Features
-free map updates
-High quality maps stored on the device
- Have peace of mind knowing we’re using the latest traffic data. Live traffic updates and automatic re-routing will help you get there on time.
- Choose from up to three different driving routes (when available) to get you to your destination most efficiently. We’ll take traffic, road closures, and more into account so you can choose the most optimal route.
- Quickly search for nearby points of interest in your favorite categories like coffee, restaurants, gas, and more with our industry-first layers bar!
- Find a place to rest your head. Explore the area and book a nearby hotel directly from the app!
- Speed cameras directions
-GPS satellite navigation
-routing modes for car, pedestrian, truck
-add your own favourite locations and routes
-map rotates in driving direction, or north up
Once you have started looking for the coordinates or address, if the destination is valid, the application will display the remaining and the direction toward this distance.
Further informations are displayed like your GPS coordinates and the offset angle relative to your destination.
If your GPS coordinates do not update, wait some time or move to a place with a better GPS reception.
If the direction does not seem to be correct, try to move your smartphone in a shape of an eight, this allows the gyroscope to reconfigure your smartphone correctly.
> Voice Navigation says: "Where would you like to go"
> You say: "Macdonald's in New York"
> Voice Navigation: "Did you say Macdonald's in New York"
> You say: "Yes"
- Voice navigation via driving, walking, biking and busing
- All voice operated app, in fact keyboard has been completely removed
- Auto save your destination
- Import and export destinations into and from Trip Planner Navigation
Con Busca Mutuas podrás:
• Localizar fácilmente las mutuas del territorio nacional.
• Situarlas en el mapa junto con tu posición actual o ver un listado de las más cercanas a tu situación.
• Acceder a información detallada de cada mutua: dirección, distancia, teléfono, horario y servicios.
• Llamar directamente a la mutua seleccionada.
Creada con la financiación de la Fundación para la Prevención de Riesgos Laborales - http://www.funprl.es/
Promovido por la Federación de Empresarios del Sur-Suroeste FEDESSO - http://fedesso.org/
Proyecto realizado por Formación y Desarrollo Integral, S.L. - http://www.formad.es/
Diseño y desarrollo a cargo de Drosophila - http://dspl.es/
POI "Points Of Interest" are points on the map (GPS coordinates with descriptions) that you are interesting in and that you want to store. It can be a place of business meeting, destination of tourist trip, location of parked cars, etc.
- What is the POI pocket application for
POI pocket is a web and mobile application designed for planning, sharing, and synchronization POI. The Web version allows confortable planning and working with POI on the "big computer". With the mobile app you have your POI always with you. Points on your mobile or tablet you can easily browse and mainly forward them to your car navigation (Tomtom, Sygic, BeOnRoad, ...) or mapping applications (Google Maps, Locu maps, Orux ...).
For detailed information and help please visit our website www.POIpocket.com
- The function of mobile application
• Synchronizing with web applications, the ability to work offline
• Browsing information about POI
• Easy forwarding POI to other mobile applications (car navigation, mapping applications,...)
• Quickly create POI from your current location
• Public sharing POI - send POI to anyone via email or SMS
• Support for tablets and mobile phones - various layout of forms
- The function of web application
• Easy creation of new POI, smart location search (based on GPS coordinates, address, URL to various mapping applications....)
• Easy forwarding POI to many web mapping applications. The ability to send more than one POI at one time - route planning
• Public sharing of POI or POI groups - send POI to anyone via short URL link
• Export POI to various data format (GPX, KML,...)
• Synchronizing with any number of mobile devices
• Expansion of web browsers for even easier creating POI - simply by marking text
- Application price
The application is available for free. In the basic version can be stored up to 50 POI at one time. That should be enough for most users for everyday work. Who is planning an extended trip, or want to create a larger POI database can buy "POI limit 500, 1500 or 5000".
You even get map locations and phone numbers of the selected places.
Find places that are closest to you such as, banks, food spots, gas stations, shopping and much more.
After you find the place closest to you, click the place of your choice to get map directions and phone numbers.