You can enjoy unlimited navigation features with no hidden costs.
offline gps navigation
free map updates
multi-language voice navigation (33 languages supported)
GPS / Glonass ready
speed limit warnings
fixed speed camera warnings (available in selected countries only)
large POI database
pedestrian, car, or even bee-line navigation
night mode based on local sunset time
- Voice navigation via driving, walking, biking and busing
- All voice operated app, in fact keyboard has been completely removed
- Auto save your destination
- Import and export destinations into and from Trip Planner Navigation
POI "Points Of Interest" are points on the map (GPS coordinates with descriptions) that you are interesting in and that you want to store. It can be a place of business meeting, destination of tourist trip, location of parked cars, etc.
- What is the POI pocket application for
POI pocket is a web and mobile application designed for planning, sharing, and synchronization POI. The Web version allows confortable planning and working with POI on the "big computer". With the mobile app you have your POI always with you. Points on your mobile or tablet you can easily browse and mainly forward them to your car navigation (Tomtom, Sygic, BeOnRoad, ...) or mapping applications (Google Maps, Locu maps, Orux ...).
For detailed information and help please visit our website www.POIpocket.com
- The function of mobile application
• Synchronizing with web applications, the ability to work offline
• Browsing information about POI
• Easy forwarding POI to other mobile applications (car navigation, mapping applications,...)
• Quickly create POI from your current location
• Public sharing POI - send POI to anyone via email or SMS
• Support for tablets and mobile phones - various layout of forms
- The function of web application
• Easy creation of new POI, smart location search (based on GPS coordinates, address, URL to various mapping applications....)
• Easy forwarding POI to many web mapping applications. The ability to send more than one POI at one time - route planning
• Public sharing of POI or POI groups - send POI to anyone via short URL link
• Export POI to various data format (GPX, KML,...)
• Synchronizing with any number of mobile devices
• Expansion of web browsers for even easier creating POI - simply by marking text
- Application price
The application is available for free. In the basic version can be stored up to 50 POI at one time. That should be enough for most users for everyday work. Who is planning an extended trip, or want to create a larger POI database can buy "POI limit 500, 1500 or 5000".
Once you have started looking for the coordinates or address, if the destination is valid, the application will display the remaining and the direction toward this distance.
Further informations are displayed like your GPS coordinates and the offset angle relative to your destination.
If your GPS coordinates do not update, wait some time or move to a place with a better GPS reception.
If the direction does not seem to be correct, try to move your smartphone in a shape of an eight, this allows the gyroscope to reconfigure your smartphone correctly.
• Compatible Global Positioning Software ¹
• Google Account
• Google My Maps (https://www.google.com/maps/d/) Experience
¹ Viewpoints software is compatible with the following mobile based GPS software:
Sygic GPS Navigation
MapFactor: GPS Navigation
GPS Navigation BE-ON-ROAD
PAPAGO! Mobile S1(Taiwan)
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO USE VIEWPOINTS SOFTWARE WITH YOUR ANDROID GPS
A: PRELOAD MAP POINTS IN MY MAPS AND DOWNLOAD INTO YOUR ANDROID DEVICE GPS WITH VIEWPOINTS.
1. Go to: https://www.google.com/maps/d/ and LOG IN with your Google email and password.
(If you do not have a Google account , you must create one.)
2. In Google My Maps, create a New Map or Open a Map.
3. Save your Map Points (locations) on Google Maps.
4. Open VIEWPOINTS and DOWNLOAD Locations from MY MAPS to your GPS ”FAVORITES”.
5. Your map data is now accessible in your GPS Favorites.
B: LOAD MAP POINTS FROM YOUR ANDROID DEVICE GPS AND UPLOAD TO MY MAPS WITH VIEWPOINTS.
1. Open VIEWPOINTS on your Android device.
2. UPLOAD your GPS Favorites to your MY MAPS. A new Google map is created.
3. Access your exported GPS locations at https://www.google.com/maps/d/
Note: Beginning with Android 4.4.2, Apps will not have permission to read SD card data. For best results, store map data on internal memory; not on SD card.
Con Busca Mutuas podrás:
• Localizar fácilmente las mutuas del territorio nacional.
• Situarlas en el mapa junto con tu posición actual o ver un listado de las más cercanas a tu situación.
• Acceder a información detallada de cada mutua: dirección, distancia, teléfono, horario y servicios.
• Llamar directamente a la mutua seleccionada.
Creada con la financiación de la Fundación para la Prevención de Riesgos Laborales - http://www.funprl.es/
Promovido por la Federación de Empresarios del Sur-Suroeste FEDESSO - http://fedesso.org/
Proyecto realizado por Formación y Desarrollo Integral, S.L. - http://www.formad.es/
Diseño y desarrollo a cargo de Drosophila - http://dspl.es/
You can find:
1) Nearest Gas Station
2) Nearest Wash House
3) Nearest Car Dealer
4) Nearest Rental Car
5) Nearest Car Repair Shop
In that case we might just have the right thing for you! May I introduce you to our brand new App POI Guide!
What it does, you ask? Well, POI Guide is the perfect solution for your problem.
It notifies you, unasked, when you come near to a P(oint) O(f) I(nterest) and gives directions and valueable information regarding your POI!
- Proximity alert.
- Awesome information for every POI.
- Seamless integration of in-app updates (for the POI databases) => Less Play Store updates!
- No setup necessary, we're taking care of that for you :)
- Android 5.0 support!