Boomerang Call is a call request app.
If you ask a friend for a phone call, a friend calls you.
The caller can make free calls.
(When a friend uses a voice call free plan, their friend will also make a free call.)
Unlike conventional data calls (mVoIP), the phone is the same as the quality of a mobile phone phone because the friend makes a phone call.
Invite your friends to join the boomerang call with a friend invitation.
With just a few simple setups, you can call your friends.
Boomerang calls use a small amount of data.
This is the data you use to request a call or receive a request.
Thank you for choosing Boomerang Calls.
- main function -
1. Add friends: Friends registered in Contacts will be added automatically when you use Boomerang Call.
2. Boomeranging: Ask a friend to call you.
3. Recent: Shows the recent call history.
4. Boomerang effect: You can check the saved time and amount by using boomerang call.
- Authority information -
In order for your app to function properly, you need the following permissions:
Each right shall not be used for any purpose other than those listed below.
1. Read Phone Book (READ_CONTACTS)
Use the phone book to read your phone book and to check your friends.
2. Make a call (CALL_PHONE)
When a call request comes in, the app will use it to call you at your option.
3. Check Phone Status (READ_PHONE_STATE)
Checking the status of incoming / outgoing calls /
It is used for confirming whether or not it is a telephone call.
When the telephone is stored in the external memory,
It is used for ringing.
5. Draw over other apps (SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW)
This function is used when the phone call request and phone call reception screen are displayed at the top of the smartphone.
6. Internet authority (INTERNET)
Use for push purposes such as requesting and canceling calls.
Used to receive ads.
It is used to send the error through internet when an app error occurs.
7. Autorun at startup (RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED)
App launches automatically when smartphone starts.