* edit, delete existing call logs
* add incoming, missing, outgoing call log entries
* automatically delete/trim your call log history(by days or by number of entries) to keep your call log size under control
* shortcut to clear all of your call history
★ Android Tap : - http://www.androidtapp.com/app-weekender-20-new-apps-for-android-week-18-2014/
★ AppsZoom : - http://www.appszoom.com/android-app/missed-call-sms-reminder-alert-lonfr.html
★★What purpose does Alert.me serve?★★
☆ Set up alerts for important missed calls and unread messages.
☆ You might be away from your phone for just a minute, or perhaps the area around you is way too noisy to hear your ringtone. No matter the reason, the app will start alerting you as soon as you've missed a phone call.
☆ You can set sound, vibration and flashing light alerts at regular intervals and get notified.
★ Unread chat/e-mail alert
☆ Unable to hear the low notification sound of chats (facebook messenger, whatsapp, hangout, IM+, skype etc.) and emails, but need to revert immediately. This is one app you would surely like to have in your phone to facilitate an efficient notification reminder.
★ Low Battery and Signal Reminders
☆ Set a battery level and get alerts as soon as the battery level goes low.
☆ Get alerts in areas where signals are low.
★ Get Reminded for failed incoming/outgoing calls
☆ The application provides options to enable/disable reminders for unsuccessful incoming and outgoing calls(calls which are rejected/unanswered but still important).
★ Customization at its best
☆ Contact filtering : Create a white list of contacts to get alerts for. Block other contacts for alerts.
☆ Set Quiet mode to avoid alerts at night.
☆ Customize alert notifications count and intervals.
☆ Custom alert tones.
☆ Options to snooze alerts for future reminders.
★ Use Widgets for quick Access
☆ Use the widget provided by application to access quick enable/disable the application and various alert sounds. Widgets are also provided in different sizes so as to be used as per needs.
NOTE: We are asking for permissions to access data to notify you for missed events. We do not get this information outside your phone,which is the the reason why Alert.me does not need internet to work.
In case you feel our app needs any specific improvement or you are facing any issues while setting it up, please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be more than happy to respond.
Smart call-log viewer also filters your call log based on your call type i.e. incoming, outgoing, missed calls and lets you place a call with one touch from any view.
You will never need to search your frequently called numbers in contacts or dial them manually.
- Notifications over the locked screen
- Different Gmail Labels of your account to choose from for Email notifications.
- New Gmail labels (*Primary, *Promotions, *Social and *Updates) in line with new Gmail features
- Quiet Time Setting
- Missed Calls always on the top of the list, followed by SMS's and then Gmails (adjustable)
- Choose various Animations on list view
- Different Popup styles to choose from.
- Gmail, SMS and Missed Call can be enabled or disabled individually or together.
- Option to choose different tones for SMS, Gmail and Missed call notifications
- Display three different types of notifications in one window (SMS, Missed call and Gmail)
- Reply and Call-back while screen is still locked
- Add calendar entry for missed calls, SMS and Gmail
- Different stylist fonts to choose from
- No disturbance in the middle of the call
Michael InSanFrancisco on Oct 8, 2013 at 2:40 AM
Exactly What I Was Looking For This app has all the functionality, options, and features I was looking for. I needed a program that trumps my other apps when notified about a missed event [call, text]. In other words, the notification takes over my display, so to speak. I also like being able to choose which features and functionality to activate.
Caitlin S on Apr 23, 2014 at 1:52 PM ★★★★★
I really like that it shows a summary of an email subject or SMS so I can decide what needs my attention and what doesn't without having to go into each landing page (ie Gmail, Phone Log, SMS, etc). Great work, definitely worth getting the premium version.
A Google User on Mar 15, 2014 at 6:12 PM ★★★★★
Does exactly what I wanted, big unmissable box showing who the missed call was from and when. Tried the free version and went straight to the paid for the day after, worth every penny :)
How it Works:
1. Upon receiving the new notifications (SMS, Missed call or Gmail), the device will turn on the screen and display the popup window over locked screen (if the device was locked). The messages in alert popup window will keep on growing unless user dismisses them. If you are not ready to dismiss all notifications, you can press back button and alert popup window will disappear (will go in the background but won’t delete the notifications). To retrieve back the alert popup window just turn off/on the screen or retrieve back from the icon in the notification bar.
2. SMS’s and Missed Calls in Alert popup : To reply and call back to missed calls and SMS's, touch on SMS or Missed call messages in the popup window, it will display the options to reply and call back. There is an option that appear on SMS's only i.e. 'Delete it from inbox', (not supported in Kitkat) that will delete the SMS straightaway from the inbox.
3. Gmail in Alert Popup: Gmail part run over the internet and retrieves the unread new emails in Gmail account (using Google API). Touching on Gmail messages in popup window will give you options to view, reply, reply all or add calendar entry. By selecting view option, default Gmail application installed on your device will show up where you can view and reply emails.
4. To dismiss notifications
Touch dismiss button on popup window or
• Press volume down button or
• Swipe on any item in the popup window from left to right or
• Touch menu while popup screen is on and dismiss notifications
Once notifications are dismissed then only new messages (SMS/Missed Call and Gmail) will appear in the popup window from that point onward. Dismissing will also mark unread SMS’s as read on your device (not supported in KITKAT).
"Thumb Keyboard takes customization to next level" (Laptop Magazine)
Thumb Keyboard for Android™ is a keyboard with many, advanced customization options that allows the user to adjust it to his or her preferences. This groundbreaking keyboard introduces a lot of innovations. Besides a standard layout it has a new (patent pending) "split" layout for tablets and phones that makes thumb typing more natural and comfortable. It also introduces a lot of useful and advanced functions that will improve your productivity and makes typing on your mobile device more fun and comfortable.
SOME QUOTES FROM MAGAZINES AND AROUND THE INTERNET
#2 in this years (2012) top 10 "indispensable Android apps list" of ZDNet's TechRepublic
"Thumb Keyboard makes two handed typing a breeze" "An epic win for tablet typing" (Android Police)
"Thumb Keyboard – The First Universally Functional Keyboard" (Android Guys)
"Optimierte Layouts für Phone und Tablet - Test: GUT" (Android Magazin)
FLEXIBLE KEYBOARD LAYOUTS
• Full featured standard layouts
• Split layouts for tablets and large screen devices: Better accessible keys for thumb-typing on large and small tablets and 4"+ phones
• Special tailored layouts for phones, 5" 'phablets', 7" tablets and 9-10" tablets
• Option to select separate layouts for portrait and landscape
• One-handed operation mode for large-screen phones
No more unnatural stretching or juggling with your tablet or phone…
STATE OF THE ART KEYBOARD TECHNOLOGY
• Continuous Voice Recognition (Android 4.x): real time voice recognition using the latest Google Voice typing service
• Variable key spacing
• Long press symbols and characters (customizable)
• Auto-correction feedback in text to reduce errors caused by unnoticed auto corrections (Android 4.x)
• Keyboard shortcuts
• Text to speech feedback
• Voice input (Non Continuous for Android 2.2 and higher)
• Bigram word prediction (predict word based on previous word - for Android 2.3 and higher.)
• Swipe gesture support
• Adjustable keyclick volume
• User dictionary
• 3D "coverflow" theme browser with 25+ themes
• Option to change the long press symbols on the letter keys!
• Save much used phrases and enter with a touch of a button
• 25+ Themes
• User definable auto text substitutions (For example: thx -> thanks etc)
• Optional user customizable key row
• Change colors and size of keys, font etc.
• Customizable background (choose your own image)
• Full color customization!
German (with special QWERTZ keyboard ánd special german keyboard)
French (with support AZERTY)
Spanish (with modern Spanish keyboard layout)
Russian (with cyrillic keyboard)
• All special keyboards are also available as special (split) keyboards.
• Possibility to change the long press symbols by special international characters!! Directly enter your typical language letters with a simple long press.
EXPLANATION OF PERMISSIONS:
- The record audio permission is needed for Voice input
- The internet access permission is needed for downloading additional dictionaries
- The permission to read the contact database is needed to generate predictions based on the names in the contact database.
DOCUMENTATION & BEANSOFT SUPPORT
To get the most out of the keyboard be sure to check out the FAQ and Quick Start Guide
PLAY STORE SUPPORT
For download and billing problems, general market support and contacting the Google Play Store support team please visit: https://support.google.com/googleplay/
“[Swype’s] years of experience still make for the most accurate gesture keyboard available.” – TIME, 50 Best Android Apps for 2013
“Revolutionary and quickly makes thumb-typing feel antiquated.” - PC Magazine, Android App of the Year 2013
• 250+ Million Users and Growing
• Own the Original Swype Keyboard that Started it All – Accept No Imitations
SWYPE – YOUR KEYBOARD FOR LIFE:
Swype is all about YOU. Whether you’re a fast tapper, exact typer or a Swype Ninja, get ready for a better, faster keyboard experience that gets smarter the more you use it. Swype pays attention to the way you input text and creates a personal language model that follows you from device to device. Swype – the world’s most powerful keyboard.
SWYPE KEYBOARD FEATURES:
NEW: Intuitive Emoji support in 8 Languages: English (+UK), French, Italian, German, Spanish, Korean, Chinese. Simply tap or Swype a word and Swype will proactively suggest the corresponding Emoji from the Word Choice List. Don’t just take our Emoji for it, give it a try!
MAJOR LEAGUE SOCCER KEYBOARD THEMES - Hold down the Swype key and select "Themes" to get yours! Buy one at the promotional price of $1.99 today.
BILINGUAL SUPPORT – Swype now lets you enter words from two languages at once! Words suggested by Swype will automatically adjust to your bilingual language preferences.
MORE CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS – Swype lets you customize your keyboard including long-press delay, vibration duration, keyboard height and mini left/right keyboards in landscape mode.
ACCESSIBILITY SUPPORT – Swype supports Android’s “Talkback” and “Explore by Touch” accessibility features. When accessibility features are enabled the user’s entered text will be spoken back.
PERSONAL DICTIONARY BACKUP & SYNC – Swype enables you to backup your personal dictionary to the cloud and synchronize it with any Android device with Swype on it – never lose the words that you add to your personal dictionary again! (Opt-in feature)
SWYPE LIVING LANGUAGE & HOTWORDS keeps you always up to date with a real-time, crowd-sourced and news derived language model that gives you immediate access to our continuously updated language dictionary. Imagine having instant access to the hottest words and phrases that people are using at that moment.(Opt-in feature)
NEXT WORD PREDICTION – So intelligent, it's like Swype can read your mind! The most powerful language models on the market train your device to learn your unique vocabulary and predict your words based on previous usage, Swype can predict commonly used words and phrases.
LANGUAGE DOWNLOADS – Swype supports more than 71 downloadable languages and 20 dialects.
TABLET KEYBOARDS – Swype features three unique tablet keyboard designs: a full screen keyboard, a small and moveable keyboard, and a split screen keyboard.
DRAGON DICTATION – Swype comes with best-in-class voice recognition so you can go hands-free and dictate text quickly with a simple press of the voice key on the Swype keyboard.
KEYBOARD THEMES – With a wide variety of themes to choose from, you can personalize the look of your Swype keyboard to one that is all your own.
GESTURES – Use Swype gestures for quick everyday tasks such as:
• Select All (Swype key to ‘A’)
• Cut (Swype key to ‘X’)
• Copy (Swype key to ‘C’)
• Paste (Swype key to ‘V’)
• Search (Swype key to ‘S’)
Want to learn more?
New users: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2pQmNfOoKU
Returning Swype'rs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h75VTpHQIUA
For support, please see our knowledge base or contact our technical support team: http://technicalsupport.nuance.com.
* Sync with Google Tasks at the core *
Sync with Google Tasks is not just another bullet point in an endless feature list, but lies at the heart of the application. Our goal is to bring all the features you are enjoying online to your Android device.
* Tuned to the whole Android ecosystem *
Tasks uses the modern design language introduced with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich throughout the application. However, that doesn’t mean that we compromise on compatibility, as we made sure that Tasks runs on Android 2.2 or later. And whether you have a phone, a tablet or anything in between, the UI just feels right for the screen you are holding in your hands.
* Additional Features *
Due date reminders
Multiple Google accounts
Light and dark theme
Integration into Android sharing system
Sort by rearranging or by due date
* Versions *
Next to the paid version we also offer a free, ad-supported version which will start showing ads after 10 days. Both versions offer the same functionality and features. You won’t lose any data if you decide to upgrade from the free to the paid version as all the data is synced with Google Tasks.
* Move to SD card not supported due to problems with widgets *
All-in-one personal information manager with integrated tasks, appointments, contact management altogether. Get alert on missed calls, new email and SMS. Pinpoint current location (map), get current weather and watch latest news, stocks scrolling through.
Unijoy layout has been removed from this app.
1. Bangla phonetic keyboard (like your favourite Avro keyboard)
2. National & Probat layout
3. External keyboard support (only Phonetic & English, use F12 to switch)
4. Bangla English word prediction/suggestion for faster writing
5. 9 themes including Lolipop theme.
1. Download & install
2. Go to Settings > Language & input
3. Enable Ridmik Keyboard (tick the box just beside ‘Ridmik Keyboard’
4. Then open any typing field (can be new message, search box).
5. Drag the notification bar down & click on "Select Input Method"
6. Select Ridmik Keyboard from the displayed list.
7. Enjoy! No more steps!
Internet permission is NOT required. So, nothing to worry about.
Current version just group all logs by phone number and let you erase it in one shot. So no need to delete multiple times if you just want to delete all logs for a particular number.
Also it shows you the most popular number or the total call duration :).
Future release agendas:
1) Filtering and sorting options.
2) Fix to delete sponsored/marketing message log too
3) Option to delete messages too.
Update: Version 1.4
Total call duration added.
Update: Version 1.1
Support for detailed call log for a number added.
More features will be added soon.
No more checking the phone again and again for missed calls.
What is it?
Whenever you have a missed call, a notification dialog will pop up with an alarm sound.
Who needs it?
• Your friend/spouse who never picks up the phone!
• People who doesn't check phones often (doesn't know if there was a missed call)
• People who are in the noisy places often (didn't hear the call)
• People who often forgets to bring the phone: It sends an automatic message to your email so that you can check who called remotely
• People who want their spouse to deal with phone calls: It sends an automatic SMS message to your spouse's number
• Busy people: Can't answer the call? Leave a quick SMS message or remind later to call
• People who drives a lot: Send a one-touch auto-generated "I'll call you later" message
What does it do?
• Call: Return call in one click
• SMS: Send a quick message back
• Snooze: Remind missed call later
• Support whitelist (i.e. contacts you want to sound alarm even in silent mode) and blacklist (i.e. contacts you don't want to sound alarm)
• Send SMS/Email (PRO version only)
Note: Free version will display ads
• READ_PHONE_STATE: Check missed calls
• READ_CONTACTS: For the whitelist/blacklist feature
• READ_CALL_LOG: Check missed calls
• CALL_PHONE: To call back
• SEND_SMS: To send SMS reply
• GET_ACCOUNTS: To send an email
• USE_CREDENTIALS: To send an email
• INTERNET: To send an email, show ad
WOW your Android with an app like no other.
We bring your contacts and communication apps together in one place, that’s accessible from all your screens. Want to contact someone? Just swipe the contact to the right app and get in touch! Simple.
★ Contact with just one swipe - Using drupe, you can reach anyone on your contact list, using your preferred communication app, with just one swipe.
★ Always around - Yes, drupe is within your reach whenever you need it. Don’t worry, we made sure it’s not annoying. We just left a tiny trigger icon, our four dots, that is with you across all apps and screens. Whenever you need to contact someone, just swipe the dots and drupe’em. It’s that easy.
★ Organizes your address book chaos -Those of you who never had address book maintenance issues, raise your hand. No one? Right. It’s about time we’ve had some help with keeping our address book up-to-date and solve the duplicate contacts issue.
★ Launch all your communication apps from one place –Once we know who we want to contact, a world full of communication apps is at our feet. There are so many of them. drupe makes it much easier to decide which app to use, and to quickly start the interaction. WhatsApp, SMS, Facebook Messenger, Skype, phone… are all in, and there are more.
★ Communicate with groups across apps – You can either create new groups or replicate existing ones, but this time enjoy WhatsApp, conference calls, group emails or even group calendar invites, with just one swipe. You got it right, same group across all apps…
★ Unified recent communications feed – Finally you can track your recent communications log in one place, call log, SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and more.
Bits and bytes:
❄ A new way to interact with your contacts – unified swipe for all interactions
❄ A unified recent communications log – calls, SMS, messaging and more
❄ An automatic, customizable favorites list
❄ A semi-transparent trigger icon is always with you – activated with one swipe
❄ Integrated with: Call, SMS, email, calendar, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Skype, Tango, Voxer, Hangout, Telegram, Viber, Line, We Chat, Hike, Waze, Google Maps
❄ Easy search- Reach all your contacts from the main screen
❄ Customize your favorites and communication apps by preference
❄ Get help with updating relevant contact info – smart search for your friends in Skype, Facebook and more
❄ Easily launch drupe from your lock screen as well, for quick and easy access to your contacts
❄ Interact with the same group over different apps
❄ We do not drain your battery life– Unlike others, we really mean it
• Get consolidated notification on missed calls & alerts dialog so that you will never forget to call back.
• Get missed call alerts on custom dialog after 15 mins, you can change the alert dialog duration in "Settings --> Alert dialog interval".
• Snooze missed call alerts
• Missed call tab has multiple features like save contact, callback, send message, mute number
• Are you getting multiple calls daily from telemarketing companies?, then use mute feature, just add the number to mute list,your phone will be in silent state once you get call from that number.
• For selected contacts send customized busy SMS on rejecting or missed call.
• No notifications for Mute list contacts.
• Enable or Disable the missed call alert dialog, (this feature is available in settings tab)
• Choose custom ring tone for alert dialog notification.
• Show missed calls in 12 or 24 hrs format.
• Delete missed call entries upon dialing the call from Smart call notifier
Note: Smart call notifier, remembers the history of Missed calls upto 30 days only.
Due to limitations in Android, for dual SIM phones, auto SMS will always be sent from primary SIM card (Sim card present in slot 1 ), If you have disabled the primary SIM card, then sms will not be sent.
Keywords: Call blocker application, missed call reminder, notifier & alerts, custom rejected SMS.
- Getting alert for missed calls
- Getting alert for unread sms
- Automatically starting this alert service when phone restarts
- Set alert tone for missed calls and unread sms
- Set start and end time for getting alerts for missed call and unread sms. This way you can avoid disturbance in night.
DupeOut analyzes your library's meta data to determine which songs can be safely deleted from your library, saving you many megabytes, or possibly gigabytes of storage space. Also auto-deletes phantom music database records.
If your SD Card is getting full, DupeOut safely removes duplicate songs, freeing up device memory.
Keywords: delete duplicate songs remove duplicate songs remove music duplicates delete music duplicates remove identical songs delete identical songs