PLEASE REPORT BUGS TO firstname.lastname@example.org
WOW your Android with an app like no other...
★★★ App menus are in English. Additional languages are coming soon: Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, French and more...
We bring your contacts and communication apps together in one place, that’s accessible from all your screens. Want to contact someone? Dial, SMS or more? Just swipe the contact to the right app and get in touch! Simple.
★ Contact with just one swipe - Using drupe, you can reach anyone on your contact list, using your preferred communication app, with just one swipe.
★ Always around - Yes, drupe is within your reach whenever you need it. Don’t worry, we made sure it’s not annoying. We just left a tiny trigger icon, our four dots, that is with you across all apps and screens. Whenever you need to contact someone, just swipe the dots and drupe’em. It’s that easy.
★ Organizes your address book chaos -Those of you who never had address book maintenance issues, raise your hand. No one? Right. It’s about time we’ve had some help with keeping our address book up-to-date and solve the duplicate contacts issue.
★ Launch all your communication apps from one place –Once we know who we want to contact, a world full of communication apps is at our feet. There are so many of them. drupe makes it much easier to decide which app to use, and to quickly start the interaction. Dial,WhatsApp, SMS, Facebook Messenger, Skype, phone… are all in, and there are more.
★ Communicate with groups across apps – You can either create new groups or replicate existing ones, but this time enjoy WhatsApp, conference calls, group emails or even group calendar invites, with just one swipe. You got it right, same group across all apps…
★ Unified recent communications feed – Finally you can track your recent communications log in one place, call log, SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and more.
Bits and bytes:
❄ A new way to interact with your contacts – unified swipe for all interactions
❄ A unified recent communications log – calls, SMS, messaging and more
❄ An automatic, customizable favorites list
❄ A semi-transparent trigger icon is always with you – activated with one swipe
❄ Integrated with: Call, SMS, email, calendar, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Skype, Tango, Voxer, Hangout, Telegram, Viber, Line, We Chat, Hike, Waze, Google Maps and Facebook Hello Dialer
❄ Easy search- Reach all your contacts from the main screen
❄ Customize your favorites and communication apps by preference
❄ Get help with updating relevant contact info – smart search for your friends in Skype, Facebook and more
❄ Easily launch drupe from your lock screen as well, for quick and easy access to your contacts
❄ Interact with the same group over different apps
❄ We do not drain your battery life– Unlike others, we really mean it
Your contacts are the most important data in your phone, right? This application will deeply analyze your phonebook and bring it close to perfection. The built-in intelligence will surprise you. Users say this application is so useful it should be included with every phone. It will save you hours of work, quickly paying for itself.
Contacts optimizer's powerful features and beautifully simple interface puts you in charge of your contacts again:
• Remove all duplicates and even find similar contacts
• Every individual optimization function at your fingertips
• Edit Contacts feature with Move to account function
• Mass move of selected contacts between accounts
• Move all contacts - a powerful function for moving contacts between accounts. You can combine your contacts from Phone Memory to Google to have them all synchronized and then find and delete all duplicates.
• The ability to quickly delete individual contacts you no longer need
• Correct and nicely format phone numbers
• Locate potentially incorrect contacts which cannot be dialed
• Find all incomplete contacts that have an important contact field empty
• Clean contacts removing empty fields
• Add international prefixes and country codes where needed
• Merge contact fragments into one rich contact
• Locate contacts in your messages and calls that have not yet been saved
• Digitizing of vanity numbers like 1-800-MY-GOOGLE
• Edit, Delete, Select all or unselect all contacts at any time, just tap and hold the contact
We are investing a lot of effort into this application, please rate it or let us know your feedback at email@example.com.
Different phones have different implementation of contacts. If the application is not showing your contacts, please let us know what phone you are using and what accounts you have. We will be happy to support it for you.
5.) DB Log
6.) Site Configuration
Supports following Drupal Contributed module :
1.) Backup Migrate
1.) Push Notifications for Drupal 7 sites
Documentation link for the application.
** Logs unlimited device’s calls, not just 500 **
Did you know that your smartphone keeps only the logs of last 500 calls? Not so smart, isn’t it? This app it’s totally independent from the system call log and can track unlimited calls even if there are ten of thousands.
** Reliable tracking **
No matter if user deletes the system call log, App tracking will hold all calls. User cannot view or manipulate the internal tracking so you get a reliable, unlimited and detailed call history.
** Simple to use **
Just one tap to generate your call history report in Excel format and share it by mail, upload to the cloud, save on your device or whatever you want to do with this useful information. Also, you can apply useful filters like date ranges or call types.
** Widely Compatible **
Backups will be created in MS Excel 97/2003 format, so it’s widely compatible with old and actual Microsoft Excel versions and other many compatible software.
** It's Safe and keeps privacy **
Files are not created on the SD card or other accessible storage. Will be created on internal and private memory space without privacy leaks. This means, i.e, if you lost or stolen your sd card, your call log is not exposed to be recovered in any way.
Free version Limitations
Free versión users can not apply filters and export is limited to last 500 logs. At any time you can upgrade to Premium and remove all limitations.
The text message is displayed in your calendar at the time you received it and from whom it came.
- Notifiy your primary device about ongoing text messages or phone calls on secondary devices.
- If you are on a device which supports text messaging or phone calls you can react directly to the notifications and write or call back.
- Log all incoming, outgoing and missed calls. If possible the Phone number will be mapped to your contacts
- Log all incoming and outgoing text messages. Also the text message will be displayed as a entry in your calendar
- You can create a new Google calendar (on the web) to save the data to
- You can choose between your existing calendars which one to use for saving the data
Review: http://goo.gl/WjyEcQ (DE)
Remarks to the permissions
Due to the new Setting and UI Appearance, I had to completely change the whole Settings behavior.
Unfortunately I could not transfer the old Settings to the new Ones. You have to open the app and set your SMS/Call Tracking Settings by your own.
This permission is needed for the publicity, depending on which provider you use, they will need to know the rought or exact position.
- Read SMS or MMS
For receiving SMS there is a systemevent known by Android, altough for sending there is none. Therfore this permission is needed.
-Full internet access
This is also due to the publicity which needs to be reloaded. Additionally bugs can be transmited likewise.
- add or modify calendar events and send email to guests without owners' knowledge
Adding calendar entries is self explaining. This permission altough inherits the right to send E-Mails to guests, which I do not use. Sadly there is no other possibility than this right to add calendar entries.
- automatically start at boot
With this permission a service will be started which can react to outgoing SMS. Like I said before there is no other way to react to the outgoing SMS.
Q: I do not receive notifications about new events. What’s the matter?
A: This issue can have the following reasons:
1. All Devices MUST use the same calendar or else nothing will happen.
2. The Com2Cal Eventservice must be enabled in the settings.
3. The selected calendar of your Android Device must be synced with the cloud. Com2Cal however does not influence this issue.
Q: I Enabled the Eventservice in the Settings of Com2Cal. In my opinion I have forgotten nothing. None the less I still get no notifications. What could be the problem?
A: The chances are big that Android does not synchronize the calendar automatically. This differs from version to version and from provider to provider. When you insert a new entry into Google Calendar it should be synchronzied. If that’s not the case Com2Cal will not recognise that a new Notification appeared. On my ASUS Transformer PAD Infinity (TF700T) the calendar is not being updated automatically. On my Samsung S3 yes.
Q: How long does it take a Notification to appear from Device A on to Device B?
A: As long as it takes to synchronize your caledar. This could be 30 seconds or a few minutes. Regularly in my case it takes up to 60 seconds.
Q: What’s with the filters?
A: It is very possible that you do not want to be informed about everything. E.g: you would not want to be informed about a received call, but about a missed call. Now you could set in the “Filter send” which notifications other devices should receive.
“Filter receive” you can set which notifications you want to be informed about. Maybe you don’t want to be notified about received calls on other devices eventhough this device would have sended that information.
Q: If I tap on a Notification on the list different actions can be made. e.g: send a message etc. On which device are these actions executed?
A: On the device you’re holding in your hands, if this device allows the action.
*** See the explanation of the registration retrieval here: http://bit.ly/JdQi4r ***
Easy to use calendar application that synchronizes data with Google Calendar.
* Adding events by voice (voice recognition),
* Innovative data input method
* COPY / PASTE event function (clipboard)
* Adding new events using Voice Recognition
* Instant and easy event browsing (point-to-see method)
* Bi-weekly event repetition
* Every x days/months/years event repetition
* Many other event repetition parameters
* Adding events from history log & address book
* Shortcuts & widgets
* Many settings can be adjusted in the preferences
* Two skins (dark and light for registered users)
* Attendees (guests) displayed, with their state (yes/no/maybe)
* Month change: swipe left or right over the month name in Month View
* Day View list of events: double click desired day
* Translated to many languages
Current list of features can be found on my site: http://mobilepaprika.com. I specially recommend to read the section Tips & Tricks and see the videos presenting the application’s features.
Free (unregistered) version has ads on some screens, some functionality can be limited. You can purchase the licence and have ad-free and unlimited version - see About menu and http://mobilepaprika.com for other differences between a free and full version.
If you encounter any problem - send me email. I cannot answer your questions in the Android Market platform. You can write to me in English or Polish.
Keys for searching in Android Market:
calendar, agenda, kalendar, kalender, kalendarz, calendario, kalenter, naptár, bi-weekly, recurrent, event, copy/paste, copy paste, kalendář, kalendár, 日曆, 日历, Календарь, Féilire, kalenteri, koledar, calendrier, Kalender, ημερολόγιο, Calendário, voice recognition, voice event
DupeOut analyzes your library's meta data to determine which songs can be safely deleted from your library, saving you many megabytes, or possibly gigabytes of storage space. Also auto-deletes phantom music database records.
If your SD Card is getting full, DupeOut safely removes duplicate songs, freeing up device memory.
Keywords: delete duplicate songs remove duplicate songs remove music duplicates delete music duplicates remove identical songs delete identical songs