Because at Reliant Bank you matter, you can use your cell phone to access your personal bank accounts anytime, anywhere! Whether you are at work, home or on the go, you can check your account balances, view your most recent transactions, transfer funds and even pay your bills! Everything you need is right at your fingertips with Reliant Bank’s mobile app.
Reliant Bank’s mobile banking app is so easy to use; you’ll wonder how you ever did without. Here are all the great features Reliant’s mobile app offers:
• Bill Pay – quick and convenient way to pay bills on the go
• Transfer between internal accounts – need to move some money around? It’s simple with our account transfer feature
• View ATM and branch locations – this feature uses your current coordinates to offer directions to Reliant’s closest (or any) branch or ATM. Or simply check out our list of locations.
• View recent transaction history – need to see if your direct deposit posted? Easy, when you can view your recent transaction history
• View account balances – if you need to know just how much you have in your accounts, simply access your account balances with ease
Reliant Bank’s mobile app is safe and secure with our multifactor authentication feature and a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to encrypt your information. We always like to remind our customers not to share passwords and PINs with anyone and as another precaution, always keep your phone locked.
Enrolling in Reliant Bank’s mobile app is as easy as 1, 2, 3! Reliant’s online banking customers simply download the app from the app store, log in with your online banking credentials (access id and password) and start banking at your fingertips.
Reliant Bank wants to make sure you have the latest and greatest! As new features roll out, you’ll be able to download the latest updates making your mobile banking experience “Clearly Better!”
Here’s the “small print”:
Reliant Bank’s mobile banking app is free to any of Reliant Bank’s online banking customers however, your cell phone provider may charge for web access. Reliant Bank is not responsible for charges incurred from your mobile provider. You must have a web-enabled smart phone to download the Reliant Bank mobile app. Visit ReliantBank.com to read the Online Banking, Online Bill Pay and Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions for more details. Note, some transaction activities may not be immediately recorded to your account and may not yet be reflected in the available balance. Reliant Bank. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.